It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ABC Nightline news: The UFO Disclosure Process Has Begun

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Since my life has been devoted to observing here and there I will try as usual to waste my time because most of you just are still stuck in the, "are they real mode:"

I know this is hard for most but I do understand that some here just need to have that proof and nothing is going to be good enough until it comes and bites them in there a........... I am not being smart here.

I have shared with ATS my experiences somewhat throughout my life with the beings but I am not a writer and sometimes the written words can be misunderstood or taken in a different manner then they are meant to be understood.

When you write Disclosure has begun well, it begun long ago and people just haven't realized it. If you look on the computer you can find it all it's there but because it is there you don't really believe it. From my life here and with the beings I can verify that it is true, the best place to hide something is right out in the open because people don't see it or believe it.

First you have to understand that there are good beings and bad beings just as the humans race has good beings and bad beings.

This Planet is unique no matter what people say. This Planet is PROTECTED, yes, protected and observed 24/7 everything is recorded.

Things like National Security I just chuckle at times. Our government knows very well that these beings of different species will not fire upon us and they will only return fire if they feel threatened and are fired upon by the militaries first.

The government doesn't want you to know about you the human race because they don't believe you can/could/would/will accept it and from what I observe here and there they are right because what you have been taught isn't exactly how things are.

Being frank with you when the ships with the Aliens ships came down from the skies long ago the people here gave them the name Gods. The people said they came from the Heavens and the Heavens means the sky. Plain and simple, God in Heaven is.... Alien from Sky. Now tell me with this simple fact how many people do you think will accept what I just wrote and maybe you might be able to understand why our government keeps this from you.

Believe me the government and the churches has used there knowledge to there advantage and milked it for all its worth.

I can write what I do because I get it out there and I know people won't believe it but heck I'm just doing what I gotta do!

Now, people are coming to realize finally as I have written many times here at ATS that Earth is a Laboratory and the ALL life here "are" their specimens.... for they consider Earth their's.... which in all right's, it is. Now I ask, how are the people's of this Planet going to take that fact. They are not only known as Extraterrestrial because they CAN travel this Universe but they are more Terrestrial then you.

Last thing I want to write about life on Earth before I close is this:

Your Gods are simply known in the Universe as the Creators yes, plural and the Creator's are extremely tall Grey/white beings. The government doesn't want you to know about yourselves because well you know how it is... but I'll tell you... what the heck!

When you think they the Grey's are doing all this horrible stuff and they are demons well you all have it backwards. What is happening in abductions is how the Universe which is full of life has been populated, this occurs to all species and we are all bothers and sisters because we are all mixtures of different species. Do you think the government wants you to know exactly what is what, I don't think so and do you think the peoples are ready to know all this let alone understand how it really is in the Universe.

I have seen more peace and kindness out there and they await our faster evolution because HUMANS and EARTH is still considered in our human terms "crawlers" and they wait for us to stand up. They aren't going to come here and solve your problems you made them you have to fix them yourselves and they will only confer one time to interfere and that is if we are stupid enough to try and destroy the Planet, for if we destroy this Planet we would destroy there Laboratory.

I have know doubt you will not believe a thing I have written and that is okay because I do understand most are still at the stage,.......are they real.

One thing I have learned is this: First the denial will hit you then you may think about it and search a little and think some more then and then only maybe will the simple and logical hit you and you will wake and try to stand.

I did not write this for argument sake, I do know what I talk about and one day you may discover I did know what I was talking about.

You have to fix the things you broke time is ticking!

[edit on 23-10-2008 by observe50]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceMonkeys
i don't particularly like the look of this. The reason why i say that is because more and more people working for the government and in the media are saying they are a threat to us. Now, how many times have you heard whistleblowers such as the woman in the disclosure project say that the government is going to stage an alien attack on the people. Just like 9/11, they are going to inject fear into society and take away our libertise by saying aliens are trying to destroy us.

I can only speak for myself but if govt.'s said ET were a threat I would laugh and say why, what the heck they done to us lately? If they were a threat we would have known it a long time ago and unless you can give me a red pill and wake me up in the middle of their ship then screw off.

So they do expiriments on people and kill animals. So what, so do we. Only I'm sure our expiriments have killed a lot more people than theirs have.

Ya I really don't think people are so stupid to believe they are here to kill us at that point. Assuming they have been watching for so long.

"Hey lets wait 1000 years till they develope better technology so when we attack it's at least a fairer fight. Besides their too easy to kill right now and I like a good challenge."

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Are you surprised guys?

The UFO experts in the UK have called for a government inquiry into the military threat of UFO's.

As I said before, the UK disclosure program is a portent of events to come.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Since my life has been devoted to observing here and there I will try as usual to waste my time because most of you just are still stuck in the, "are they real mode:"

I know this is hard for most but I do understand that some here just need to have that proof and nothing is going to be good enough until it comes and bites them in there a........... I am not being smart here.

I have shared with ATS my experiences somewhat throughout my life with the beings but I am not a writer and sometimes the written words can be misunderstood or taken in a different manner then they are meant to be understood.

When you write Disclosure has begun well, it begun long ago and people just haven't realized it. If you look on the computer you can find it all it's there but because it is there you don't really believe it. From my life here and with the beings I can verify that it is true, the best place to hide something is right out in the open because people don't see it or believe it.

First you have to understand that there are good beings and bad beings just as the humans race has good beings and bad beings.

This Planet is unique no matter what people say. This Planet is PROTECTED, yes, protected and observed 24/7 everything is recorded.

Things like National Security I just chuckle at times. Our government knows very well that these beings of different species will not fire upon us and they will only return fire if they feel threatened and are fired upon by the militaries first.

The government doesn't want you to know about you the human race because they don't believe you can/could/would/will accept it and from what I observe here and here they are right because what you have been taught isn't exactly how things are.

Being frank with you when the ships with the Aliens ships came down from the skies long ago the people here gave them the name Gods. The people said they came from the Heavens and the Heavens means the sky. Plain and simple, God in Heaven is.... Alien from Sky. Now tell me with this simple fact how many people do you think will accept what I just wrote and maybe you might be able to understand why our government keeps this from you.

You do realize if you investigate further the "aliens" also believe in a god and is documented by several people who claim to have had contact with them right?

Therefor any "alien" claiming to be god would be nothing more than an antichrist in many peoples minds. I can assure you they are no god. It's just like the natives that built an airplane out of straw/bamboo to honor the gods that flew to their tiny little island. And to this day await for their return. I believe it was aired on the discovery, history or national geographic channel can't remember which I just remember thinking man I need to go set those idiots straight lol...

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Disclosure was never going to start with "yes we know they exist, look we captured a space ship"

The proverbial "masses" who have lived an entire life where "Jerry Springer" was about as close to an Alien as they could imagine, are completely sensitized to this issue.

An overnight revelation of aliens would scare them and like all scared people they would look for someone to blame, in this case the people keeping the secrets. So, in that sense disclosure for anyone with an interest in UFOs will probably be a dull boring issue for some time.

Baby steps required to first bring joe public up to point where they are curious, interested and believing in the possibility. Only once that happens would any of the "interesting stuff" start to occur. For now we just shouldnt be expecting live interview tih MIBs on the Late NIght Show, and Jeremy Clarkson wont be test driving a Roswell MKII on Top Gear

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Well...once again untill they land on broadcast T.V. and in the middle of the super bowl we will never know...
But I have always thought that this could be the last great joker card the government could pull to move a one world agenda to the forefront if needed. It's getting harder for governments to get away with trickery with technology and the easy access to world events from across the globe. The last great threat the governments can stir up is a threat that can't be interviewed it can't be questioned... There are only a hand full of people who know first hand what is really going on off this planet. If the government wanted to shift the globe to a united finacial state and economic unified structure then an alien threat would be there trump card cause we can't send reporters to another planet to interview another race and get there views... We would have to rely solely on our governments to tell us they can protect us. I mean this is all in theory but thats the only way I can see all this economic failure and just the strange and weird things happening??? If our government came out 2 marrow and said we have an alien threat.... WE would ALL listen...

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by tsloan

For me thats a failed manouver. Its too late. People may be carrying old stigma but as a rule populations are more suspicious than ever before. The answer in most cases to any moves towards centralised world government, under our current leaders who are all untrustworthy dogs, would be have a nice day.

Control still exists but its very finely balanced. People do NOT like change and anything which upsets that balance will bring out the rebellious nature and since probably 90% of us now believe our governments to be liars in SOME way or other, I couldnt see any democratic nation following the line.

Just look at Ireland voting down the EU Constitution, unfortunately for any NWO plans its not going to happen and if they try to force the issue we will wind up with revolution. Its a fine balance of power, yes the masses are generally ignorant and conditioned in many respects but they are also not entirely stupid, in some ways we all know we are being lied to, we know we are bottom of the food chain and as global communication goes, more and more young people are open to the possibilities from a young age.

If this was on the cards, then they seriously screwed the timeframe. At this point in time I cannot see it being a success, people simply wont change and if they try force that, the impending reaction will be as history has always recorded it, resistance and the downfall of leadership.

Moving masses is a complex thing, you might have control but you cant just make radical movements and changes because that causes the sleeping to wake.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
OF COURSE they are a threat! They kidnap people from all over the planet. They perform painful experiments on them and mess with their memories. They seem to have no regard for humans and our sufferings - and in fact the ETs CAUSE MORE SUFFERING by their experiments on people. Not to mention the fact that there is some kind of secrecy going on between the ETs and the shadow governments.

What do these beings do that we don't to animals here on earth? We do far worse than anyone has ever reported in their 'abductions'. So a clearer perspective is needed other than an emotive response.

In the bigger picture realities we, as Souls, made co-creative and co-experiential agreements with other souls prior to incarnation.. we are simply living those agreements with those other souls. 'Aliens' are also other Souls incarnate, so they are the same as us in origin.

Once we stop judging things as bad and good only, then we come to see that there really is no such thing as Abduction or Victimhood... but many in unbalanced human ego hate this concept and prefer to stay attached to their beliefs instead of seeing clearly.

So next time someone claims nasty abduction, because they do not remember their agreements, just consider what the Lab monkey feels when it has the top of its head cut open and electrical implants placed there for us to do research on it long term!

By comparison, the 'abductee' is far better off.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
This is totally absurd. Are you people listening to yourselves? You're arguing about specific details about alien races. Alien races that are theorized to exist, and probably do, but about which you and I simply don't know anything about. Say anything you want, but in the end, all you have are unofficial stories from strangers and footage of strange craft. If there are aliens out there, you don't know what their agenda is because you CAN'T know. Nobody knows, and that includes you.

"The Greys are the ones to look out for. They're taller than the others and are doing this or that with this and that government and MARK MY WORDS they are blah, blah, blah."

You don't know this. No. You don't.

"Aliens are CLEARLY hostile and a threat and just look at all the terrible things they've done and they're planning an invasion and we need to rise up and defend ourselves, etc, etc."

Nope. Don't know this.

"Obviously when the aliens first came here (insert number) years ago they took control of our evolution and have been benevolently watching us, and they are part of our religion, and they also have their OWN religion which entails yadda, yadda, yadda."

Guess what? You have no idea.

I understand that this is a place to discuss possible conspiracies and theories and general thoughts. But when you start getting that "I am an authority on this subject" attitude, it really degrades the otherwise open-minded atmosphere of this forum. We don't even know how many alien species could be watching us. There could be a thousand, or just one, or yes, believe it or not, even zero. As more and more evidence is accumulated, such as that which the OP's post was originally about, we can start to get a better idea, maybe narrow the possibilities. But don't act like you're the expert just so you can argue with someone else who thinks they're the expert.

Do you understand, we could be on the brink of something incredible. The revelation of an alien presence here, if it were to occur, would be the single most significant event in human history. It would be on the shoulders of our generation, on YOU and ME, to take responsibility if this were to happen, and to keep our minds fresh, alert, and open to ALL possibilities. Jumping to conclusions and causing undue distress over such important subjects only encourages bigotry.

(P.S. Sorry, not trying to attack everyone in this thread. Just noticed a few huge assumptions being made by a few posters, and felt I needed to say something.)

[edit on 23-10-2008 by Magnus47]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Baby steps required to first bring joe public up to point where they are curious, interested and believing in the possibility

what a bizzare statement considering mankind has asked the question "are we alone?" for thousands of years. Astronomy, exoplanet searches, Seti, billions spent on solar system exploration looking for life, astrobiologists- do you know what they do? add to that the popularity of space sci-fi.

and you say people arn't interested? you must live on a diffirent planet

[edit on 23-10-2008 by yeti101]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
As far as media sources trying to open up some disclosure (which I am not certain I buy yet), if they are saying they are a threat, perhaps this is just a ploy to force the government to come out with information. If enough people get in an uproar about a threat to national security, the government cannot continue it's strategy of 'playing dumb.' They either need to say "yes, we know they are there, no, we don't think they are a threat.." or something similar. Or perhaps not. Mum has been the government stategy since "blue book." Even that was just a huge disinformation campaign. They really realized they screwed up at Roswell, and have been silent since.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Magnus47

Actually the theory of possibilities is very sound. We know this simply by knowing what "intelligence" is. In order for intelligence to exist, the capability of reasoning and logic also has to exist. Intelligence cannot be chaotic. Its very nature is one of prupose and direction.

In order to build technology to travese stars any species required absoluttely and without any shadow of a doubt the ability to reason and apply logical thinking to problems.

All that exists is the possiblitiy of how they evolved "socially" and at what point they are.

It would be naive to assume that they are all the same, some will likely be enlightened and benevolent and others manipulative and malevolent, much the same was as humanity currently is. So theres no real danger in considering the possibilities in that respect.

The position of unreason if the human ego centric view that we are unique, that we are somehow the centre of the universe, that we alone posess intellect. That concept was formed on ignorance and our egos, it odes not stand up to reason and logic. Ill say emphatically its wrong, we are not alone in this universe and we certainly arent top dogs. The sooner humanity comes to accept that fact the better.

Now you can consider that not being alone and not being a part of the "adcanced" culture of the universe as a whole, what are we? Simple, we are the universal equivalent of Zimbabwe or Iran, or [insert random rogue nation here]. We are a rogue planet and our current technological level will have made us an impendign threat, in the same way we view Iran having nukes as terrifying, someone out there would view humans having nukes and even humans being in space as terrifying.

We cannot say reasonably they ARE here already, however id say given the show we have made of ourseleves, the fact we broadcast ourseleves to the universe so blindly, and the fact we have chosen to drop big bombs and create a lightshow for all the universe to see, its more than likely others know we are here and have indeed "red flagged" this planet.

Theres no lack of reason in theorising on this point because we know well enough how intelligence functions, its foundations and requirements, and we can be pretty much sure that a few variants of evolution exist out there. In the end is it us who are ignorant of reality. Imagining that we could do as we please in the universe because it all belonged to us was the pinnacle of human ignorance. In fact we are probably playing in the back yard of some very powerful adults and right now I very much doubt they are impressed with how the children have behaved.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101

Baby steps required to first bring joe public up to point where they are curious, interested and believing in the possibility

what a bizzare statement considering mankind has asked the question "are we alone?" for thousands of years. Astronomy, exoplanet searches, Seti, billions spent on solar system exploration looking for life, astrobiologists- do you know what they do? add to that the popularity of space sci-fi.

and you say people arn't interested? you must live on a diffirent planet

Im sorry but theres "entertainment" interest and real interest. Its simple semiotics. The idea of life outside our own world has been attached to the concepts of fantasy and in most people, it remains there.

Sure people are interested, but no more so than they are interested in ghosts, boogeymen and horror flicks. We entertain ourseleves with safe fantasy. Thats not the same as actually knowing we are not alone or being ready to accept it.

If people saw a Russia plane flying, there wouldnt be global panic. If people sawe a giant spaceship coming down above their city, al hell would break loose. Why? Because we have so long accepted the concept of fantasy we would not be able to reason out the fear.

To accept the subject people need to be desensitized to it. This isnt alien theory in fact if you study the theory of postmodernism and social developement, you will see that desensitizing and sensitizing has been going on for a very long time. Through positive and negative enforcement we form our structure of whats acceptable and reasonable from a very young age, stepping radically into the unreasonable could in effect cause a complete psychotic break in weaker minds, again this comes from psychology.

Its why most people who are interested in ghosts would still scream and freak our if Mr J Spook appeared infront of them and waved his arms around. Thats the way the mind works.

Again, ill bring up Stalin and Hitler because if you study the process used in those regimes yu can clearly see the effects andthe strategy used. People didnt suddenly over night decide to wipe out jews, they were conditioned, desensitized and manouvered through reinforcement of concept until the point came that marching off the jews simply wasnt an "uprising" event. Had Hitler done that at the start, people would have risen up against him. Its all a process and the process has been proven time and time again.

For a more recent campaign look at the "hearts and minds" campaign in Iraq. These things and devices are NOT freak events, not unusual, not strange and not bizarre in any way. They have been around you all your lives, you have seen them inoperation, you have studied the effects of them and in the recess of your mind you KNOW they are there. Hearts and Minds was applications of a KNOWN and proven method. A method which has been in play for years and years, propaganda works. There is no disputing that at all.

[edit on 23-10-2008 by silver6ix]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by silver6ix

There, you see what you just did, you theorized. That's awesome. I think everything you just said seems very logical and reasonable, for the most part if not completely. What bugs me is when people start arguing over the specifics.

I wholly agree that we are not alone in the universe. I also agree that alien life is probably aware of us, though it is not proven, and they are probably here, observing us, though some would argue that is not proven, either.

As for aliens considering us humans to be a threat, well, frankly I wouldn't be surprised. But once again that's speculation, which I have no problem with.

Now, if you had said, "The Greys are allied with two other races, and this Galactic Federation is very displeased with how humans have behaved, and is going to teach us a lesson," then I might have had a bone to pick.

[edit on 23-10-2008 by Magnus47]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I think it's very important to note that they keep "visiting" us. I would think one round of tests when they initially came here would show them our rating on the evolutionary scale. The fact that they do keep coming suggests they seem to be looking for something in particular. IMHO. I love this thread!

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   

no i disagree, there seems to be a deep urge within humans to ask the question. Are we alone? it has been asked for thousands of years

i think it could be an evolutionary mechinism. When humans were first around we shared the earth with other homonids like neandrethal and homoerectus. So we are used to living in a world with other beings. We outcompeted them and now i think something deep in our psyche is telling us something is missing. And so now we look to space and wonder "surely we are not alone?" because for the majority of time humans have been on earth we were not alone.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Magnus47

Proof in this sense we wont have. To be honest whatever meetings may or may not be taking place on our future, we wont be allowed a say in it.

If we have been flagged then we arent trusted, its not down to whatever other powers are there to decide how to handle the "human situation'. They probably have many other wolds like ours, less evolved, slightly more evolved. Letting any of those planets go off into space and start intergalactic conquering campaigns is probably not going to happen.

Our lives are most likely being balanced against the risks of trillions of other lives. In the end the question would in theory have to be, are humans worth it?

Id be sure if they are here at least one advanced race has posed that question to their peers by now.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   

no i disagree, there seems to be a deep urge within humans to ask the question. Are we alone? it has been asked for thousands of years

i think it could be an evolutionary mechinism. When humans were first around we shared the earth with other homonids like neandrethal and homoerectus. So we are used to living in a world with other beings. We outcompeted them and now i think something deep in our psyche is telling us something is missing. And so now we look to space and wonder "surely we are not alone?" because for the majority of time humans have been on earth we were not alone.

Sure, we wonder about it as a fantastic concept. Its not reality to us. We acceptthe reality of being alone and dream and maybe hope we arent. However if you suddenly answered the question tomorrow conclusively it would be a major shock to the human race and we would take considerable time getting used to the concept.

The fact is we have been negtively reinforced for years to accept the idea of WE ARE ALONE, you cant stop curiosity but you can temper it by the idea that the answer is fantasy. Its one of the key structures of power.

Its why most people probably know governments are corrupt. Yet, we still vote, we still follow and they still rule? Why? Because the forefront of our thinking is held in place by the ideological pillars which form the structure of the mind.

When those pillars fall, thats when sanity itself comes into questions. the human mind is very subtle. We actually accept a hell of a lot on face value because our intelllect is formed of semantic constructs, 90% of those constructs were formed by someone else long before your birth.

If you took a cave man and dropped him in our world psychology suggests he would go insane within minutes and become little more than a jibbering wreck, again because the constructs which formed his sanity and mind were torn asunder by brute force. The human mind cannot adapt to that save for very rare occasions.

Behavioral conditioning happens from birth both passively and in theory actively. This is how cults can form power, its how extremists create suicide bombers, its all good solid science.

Its intersting you mentioned religion. Actually religion can be seen as a surrogate for this very need in humans. the ned to have something above us, to not be alone and self responsible. Im not going to theories as to whether religion was purposely constructed this way or not, but in the study of "super ideological constructs" religion itself is one of the greatest to exist.

Theory suggests that if you took religion AWAY, many peoples ability to function would collapse along with it because they NEED it. In some ways this is the same as in animals who need pack hierarchy, its there because its natural, many people still need to be led, they are followers and believers, isolate them and they die.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   

i dont think anyone knows we are here. They might know a planet with the possiblity of complex life exists in our solar system. But they wouldnt be able to detect us unless they were within 100 light years of earth.

for a tech civ to exist within 100ly there would need to be on average over 200k tech civs in our galaxy. wishfull thinking

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   

i dont think anyone knows we are here. They might know a planet with the possiblity of complex life exists in our solar system. But they wouldnt be able to detect us unless they were within 100 light years of earth.

for a tech civ to exist within 100ly there would need to be on average over 200k tech civs in our galaxy. wishfull thinking

Again, not logical.

The very study of humans ability to see space and planets conclusively indicates that any life even as little as a thousand years advanced can probably see far further than you could ever imagine.

You should look at the advances in humans in just the last 100 years. Even mainstream science will tell you 200-500 years from now humans are likey to be advanced beyond even todays theories.

The Universe is many billions of years old. Humans are an infant nation, its likely there are races out there who have been around for MILLIONS of years and any extrapolation of technological advancement would indicate they coudl see us with the greatest of ease and probably reach us with the same ease.

We have the hubble telescope now, image what the Hubble would be like in 1000 years time. Imagine what the space shuttle would be like in 1000 years time.

Although I dont recall who did it, theres a very intresting theory on our technology advancement. At the moment its a process which increases exponentially with every advancement in our ability to process. Meaning as the computing ability to resolve complex data increase, the development increases exponentially.

I believe following that theory, in as little as 200 years we would reach a point where complex problem resolution was instant. meaning you could feed the human DNA strand into the machne and get an instantaneous result. From that point technological gain becomes wild and frantic because we are able to resolve the spectrum of possiblities on any given problem withing seconds.

Imagine a computer than could take quantam theory and process every single solution and outcome for any given problem in a heart beat. Its a very solid theory based on very good facts. Im not sure what its caled now, but you should have look if you can find it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join