It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Window of Opportunity

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Hidden Hand,
Can elaborate on the "harvest" just a little bit more?
What is this experience going to be like anyway? Is it just a gradual change taking place or will it be like"snap"? I mean what are we physically going to be feeling/experiencing?

And the planet will complete it's Ascension to the Fourth Density, the vibrational Density of Love. During this Ascension, there will be a three way split for those Souls inhabiting Earth. Those of the predominantly Negative Polarity, will accompany us as we Graduate through the Negative (or Service to Self) Harvest.

For those 3 way splits...Will some people all the across the earth just start disappearing without a trace?

We (Lucifer) will Create a new 4th Density Earth, based on the Negative Self Service Polarity. We must 'work off' our own part of the Negative Karmic effect incurred from all the Negativity created on this planet. Once we have done so, we will be released to once again assume our place as Sixth Density Guardians and Teachers of Wisdom throughout the Galaxy. Those of the predominantly Positive Polarity (Love and Light) will Ascend to a beautiful new 4th Density Earth, where you will begin to work upon your learning and demonstrating of Love and Compassion. It will be a very beautiful and "Golden" Age.

I don't understand...Whats different about the Negative Polarity ascension and for the "luke warm" humans who transcend to another 3rd Density "earth"?

The 4th Density begins to open you up to your True Powers as a unique individualized aspect of The One Infinite Creator. You will perform works and wonders of the like that the one you call "Jesus" promised you would do "and even greater things than these". It will be a very magical time for you.

Are you saying if the people that graduate toward the positive polarity and don't leave the planet will start developing these Jesus/Super powers? Or does this occur once you ascend to the 4th Density? Are our "bodies" still alive?

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
what will happen to president bush when he is out of office
please tell me he will be punished for what he has done

and if you have any other comments about him
I have read your whole blog thank you for all the information

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
One last question..

You talk about forgetting who you are here but having glimpses or something along those lines..

Could deja vous be associated with this.. Whenever I get deja vous (the feeling that you KNOW you've been here before) I cant help but think its the next time round, is this correct? Am I remembering the last time I was here, this time, on the next journey for more knowledge?

Many thanks

Kind regards

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Do not worry about the new age interdimensional split theories.

Rather look at your own interdimensional being and discover that it is of no importance in the long run - you are already there in several of the so called "densities".

When it comes to dejavu it is the effect of different causes. One of them can be a connection with one of your other selves which again relates to your interdimensional being, and this is most often the cause. For a short moment of time you receive input from one of your other experiences. There's many other causes for dejavus too but they are not really significant or important.

These experiences are going on simultaneously even though "time" seem to separate them.

As someone once said "Call me Legion, for I am many". And that saying goes for all of us.

-IX-777

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I doubt you will answer this question, HH, as you have mentioned window of opportunity has closed. Regardless, I will still post it.

Will those of higher densities make themselves known to the wider world when the time is right, or does this go against our Free Will and any natural development?

Further, is Nibiru truly a planet with inhabitants? And is all this documented activity (ie. sunspot inactivity, pole shifting, magnetosphere weakening, ect) part of this coming harvest, of great natural and anthropogenic disasters about to befall this planet?

Thank you.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Hidden_Hand, there is so much I want to ask for clarification. It's probably too late but... I left a couple of U2U messages for you. If you have a moment to answer. If not, it will be as it's always been.

If you get my messages telepathically (I think I've got the hang of it now), answers are appreciated that way too.

My work will begin soon. My U2U has more info about that. And I know my biggest hurdle now is simply to trust myself. I know that I know. It won't be long anymore.

With much gratitude, love, and light,
this one

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Halebox here
If we are not where we think we are then are we in a different planet or different dimension?
Do you live above ground?
Where do you get your food from?
Are we all part of Group Souls or are some or most of us independent?
When you say we need to find out who we are and where we came from are you refering to a place or what Group Soul we belong to?
Do you choose Lucifer or commit your soul at some point or did you enter via the Divine Creator through Lucifer?
What is satanism, the devil?
Views on homosexuality?
Are Freemasons in the Family or just followers of similar belief systems.
Is the Family overall racist?
Is the family Annunaki?
Are children responsible for their own Karma?
Is the Family aligned with other races with similar agendas?
Why not focus your being and thanks directly to The One and bypass Lucifer the middleman?

Thanks

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Reality is that we are more than "one" physical and spiritual being. This is in a way that I can explain as a myriad of parallel alternate versions of yourself, exists in the same moment and their development unfolds together with your own, and that all of your other selves are connected to a "higher self" or "soul" and that which these physical bodies have within them is only a portion of that complete soul, such as our astral bodies etc, like branches of a tree and leaves on the branches. Ultimately, we develop ourselves inwards, and not outwards, meaning that each of your own selves will not "expand" in consciousness and physical and spiritual development, but rather "implode" into that "higher soul" or "true being" that you are - and that the experiences of all your alternate selves will at some moment merge with this "higher soul" and create a Oneness where you will experience yourself from a completely new perspective and see yourself as the being you really are. Then, you will as this new "Oneness" become "free" from the current location where you are (or rather where the "higer soul" is located) and "ascend" to higher realms and be free of all physical bonds and continue the spiritual and mental development and understanding. But there is more after this "Oneness" is achieved too, higher "realms" and new things to discover about reality of Being and Existence.

In other words, to give you a better idea, there are alternate versions of ourselves in alternate (parallel) worlds/dimensions (whatever you want to call it). And each of them contain a soul-fragment, or astral body and various other energy bodies, which are connected to the "true" soul (or "higher soul"). I would say it goes a bit further up than our "higher self", as our "higher self" is basically being aware of the highest aspect of our current incarnation here and being our best in this single plane and do not necessarily include the knowledge of these "other selves". And yes they are unique, and they consist of all time-frames, meaning past, present and future, in other words all earlier incarnations and future reincarnations is out there already enfolding their experiences and existence on their own, without general knowledge of the other selves which all gradually develop towards the Oneness with the Higher Soul, or True Self - and once that is reached, all of these alternate versions of oneself will merge with ones Higher Soul and become the Oneness and progress towards further development, understanding and insights, as well as experiences on a higher level of existence. I guess you can say the "Higher Soul" is the "host", and all the alternate versions of ourselves down "here" (on the lower planes) are the "clients". Sort of like a tree, it has branches with many leaves, and at certain points such as winter the tree (host) will suck in all its resin so the leaves withers and falls of and dies, yet the tree itself stays alive. So, in that sense, you can compare your body here with that of a leaf of a tree, a leaf that is not aware of the tree it is connected to, and at a certain point the life force will be sucked out of the leaf (you) and back to the tree (higher soul) and become one again. But it do not sprout new leaves (bodies) but instead evolves to another state of being (The Higher Soul as Oneness).

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Hello, I have been reading along, invited by a friend at my own forum (which I would love to invite you to join if that is permitted conduct here at ATS. I am not a member here, and am not familiar with the rules of this community.) to come and discern this discussion myself.

I am an open minded Spiritualist with past life memories of being Anunnaki myself. I am compelled by you. I am saddened at the amount of doubt and cynicism shown in this thread, yet am aware this is a reflection of Humanity at large. It is unfortunate, we truly are doing this to ourselves.

First my thanks to you for following your own calling.

My calling urges me to ask you this question: Are Lightworkers on the right track (generally speaking) towards transmuting the harvest from negative to positive?

I feel a sense of apathy branching out through the spiritual community as action turns to inaction, prayer turns to script, and manifestation becomes about trying rather than Being.

I know that there is a great deal we do not understand in this form, that we can not comprehend in analytical terms, and that faith plays the bridge between knowledge and wisdom. I have faith in the One Divine Source of Creation - as All. I have faith that no matter the outcome of the harvest that Love will go On...

What can I do to change our history, alter our DNA, and set things to right?

In much love, with utter respect,
A one time Anunnaki Princess of the Golden open-air Palace.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
When you wrote; that there are are 13 base or core original bloodlines..I was at a lost for words.... I have heard of this...
My question...Is this related to the 13 countries and the 13 women?

Love Lancia

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Hello,

I posted as a guest, but have opted to sign up for a membership, so staff is free to discard my "anonymous" post.

H_H - I am sorry I have found this forum and thread so late. It seems tonight will be your last posting here, and I feel melancholy about it already. Your honesty has been overwhelming, your energy absolutely true. I have been touched, moved, and stirred so deeply within while reading your responses here.

I am of Ra vibration in origin, yet I have soul memory of Anunnaki incarnations. I have always been a rather loud defender of the Anunnaki principles, even when it has put me on the chopping block. Something within me has urged me to always support the underdog, no matter how much "evil" was perceived upon them by those beholding...

I love you. And I thank you. Honestly and humbly and oh so joyfully!

If I were to ask you a question, though I know my timing is likely off a few beats, it would be this: would you have given yourself to us in this capacity if you did not believe we could receive your gifts in a timely fashion? In other words - would you sow these seeds knowing we would not reap them in time for the harvest?

I am happy to be here playing this game. Truly. In all shades, at all times, in all polarities. Yet, I also look joyfully towards the time when I next meet "you" in our Oneness, consciously, with a level of understanding I as yet have not cultivated.

With loving respect, and wishes for us ALL to "Know Thyself" - Sincerely
Dee

[edit on 10/24/2008 by Dest Ra]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by realist00
I have a question...

My girlfriend regularly makes contact with a group of beings, or so it appears this way. Her role is to train me, and she has divulged more information than they wished for me to know, including her 'uploading' training to me from them. They also can contact her regularly just by her relaxing and listening, and also messages through her dreams.

They have said they cannot make this contacted directly for 'unknown' reasons. They have previously said we are "twin souls".

Is there any way you can elaborate on this, and explain to me what is going on (if anything).

Who are these entities, and what is their purpose with myself and my partner? Any information will be of use.

Hi H_H. I hope you remember to answer my question, it is of utmost importance to myself. If there is some reason you are unable to answer it, I will respect your wishes but would prefer you told me you were unable to answer my question.

I will be savings this for future reference, as I believe there is some vital information amongst these posts.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
THANK YOU Kathy for saving this thread!!!

And to the jesus freak and the moronic mason, I love you guys.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
OK, I'll bite...

Surely one who says what they are would know which current star on the flag would provide immunity before a judge?

Let's say, in Utah?

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I have a question to ask H/H- thanks for the information you have given it has been very helpful I wish you all the best for the future.
Can you tell me, is there still time before the harvest for a soul to start changing they way they have lived there life, and does positive mean that you have no thoughts of anger or judgement in you to be classed as negative, as I try my best but I always seem to be battling with them.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Hidden_Hand

I have heard you but, with all the voices and confusion it is difficult not to be mislead and so, I am asking two simple questions that I do not believe will prompt much notice amongst these;

Is there any significant connection between your Bloodline and what are known as the Canary Islands and if so and if you can perceive who is writing this, do you have a suggestion as what next we should be doing.

We stand.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
[edit on 24-10-2008 by chubbybuffalo]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
In case anyone is interested, which if you're posting on this thread, you clearly are, I have found some sources that specifically relate if not mimic exactly what the the OP Hidden_Hand has been saying.

Source 1: www2.hawaii.edu...
Here are some quotes from this source that directly relate, if not are the exact same as the OP's statements

" The first known thing in the creation is infinity. The infinity is creation. "

"Infinity became aware. This was the next step."

"Awareness led to the focus of infinity into infinite energy. You have called this by various vibrational sound complexes, the most common to your ears being "Logos" or "Love." The Creator is the focusing of infinity as an aware or conscious principle called by us as closely as we can create understanding/learning in your language, intelligent infinity."

"The second density strives towards the third density which is the density of self-consciousness or self-awareness. The striving takes place through the higher second-density forms who are invested by third density beings with an identity to the extent that they become self-aware mind/body complexes, thus becoming mind/body/spirit complexes and entering third density, the first density of consciousness of spirit."

"The sphere upon which you dwell is third density in its beingness of mind/body/spirit complexes. It is now in a space/time continuum, fourth density. This is causing a somewhat difficult harvest. "

"Thus, the entry into the vibration of love, sometimes called by your people the vibration of understanding, is not effective with your present societal complex. Thus, the harvest shall be such that many will repeat the third-density cycle."

And it continues onto many more pages and 'excerpts' as they are referred to on that page.

I am willing to believe that the information presented by Hidden_Hand, has been plagiarized off of the site, unless of course Hidden_Hand is the actual author of that site. Nonetheless, the comparison is remarkable in that the same core concept, idea, language, and sentences are used. Even some of the lines are the exact same ones that are used by Hidden_Hand.

I am not saying that I do not believe the OP and his claims, because I am actually tinkering on the edge of fully believing 'his' concepts and the overall idea behind it.

However, there is blatant plagiarism occurring.

In my opinion the OP is utilizing the same concept now, which was originally spoken of back in 1981 (as the above mentioned source quotes: "For this first excerpt I have included the session in it's entirety, in order to provide a complete example of a session's opening, questioning process and closing. Other excerpts will include volume numbers, and dates of sessions excerpted from, and will be separated by asterisks or an '8' symbol, used by this site's author throughout as a symbol of the octaves and of infinity, as in the lemniscate, the trigonometry figure and commonly used symbol for infinity. All excerpted material used by permission of L/L Research.] Session #13 January 29, 1981")

Therefore it seems that L/L Research is the original author/s of this material and idea, as dated back in 1981 [if not earlier].

Sidenote: Here is the definition of plagiarism

–noun 1. the unauthorized use or close imitation of the language and thoughts of another author and the representation of them as one's own original work.
2. something used and represented in this manner.

Source of definition: dictionary.reference.com...

So clearly unless Hidden_Hand has the authorization and permission of L/L Research whom appears to be the creator of these thoughts, he is plagiarizing.

L/L Research (llresearch.org...) which for your information, they have it all copyrighted!

Above Top Secret's terms and conditions relating to copyrighted material and plagiarism is as follows: "1c.) Intellectual Property: You will not post any copyrighted material, material belonging to another person, material previously posted by you on another website nor link to any copyrighted material without providing proper attribution, as defined by The Owners, to its original source." Source:www.abovetopsecret.com...

So clearly this thread by Hidden_Hand is against T&C by 1. posting copyrighted material, 2. posting material belonging to another person(?), 3. posting material without providing proper attribution as defined by the owners to its original source.

It is my belief that this is the original source for all the information, concepts, and thoughts that Hidden_Hand has posted: llresearch.org...

Thanks, 2c

Again this is not to say that the information he provided is in any way inaccurate, its just to say that this information has been copyrighted already and is in direct violation of the T&C of ATS.

edit: for spelling errors and re-wording and grammar corrections

[edit on 24/10/2008 by agent violet]

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join