It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Window of Opportunity

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hidden_Hand
Can you see how the "test" works?

Yes! I suspected that the only logical answer to that question could have been 'to test us', and I can accept and appreciate the reason behind it. I've long know that the meaning of 'life' is for our soul to learn and I've hungered for knowledge much of my current incarnation.

Originally posted by Hidden_Hand
I have enjoyed our communication Cythraul, and am happy to have made your aquaintance.

Well, I must press on with more questions. I ask that our Infinite Creator bless and guide you on your path, and give you the Courage of your convictions.

Be well friend, I look forward to meeting up with you when we've completed the game.

I've enjoyed it hugely too. As you might have noticed, my first words to you were full of skepticism and mistrust. I consider myself a discerning individual and you've done a damn fine job of turning my approach to you around. Some of the most profound questions I've held all my life, which I never thought I'd be offered an answer to, you have answered. I feel lucky to have stumbled across this thread and indeed, I very much look forward to our meeting. From here on I have greater scope for learning, and an even greater hunger than before.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I ask you this. What is the color of God? Or should I say, in the best form of creation responding to a unseen understanding within one self, creation.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Are you behind lost the tv show?

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Thank you H_H for the posts. I still haven't read all of them but it's in the process.

Sorry the poor English and therefore short question:

to whom is the 11.11. wake up call displayed? For all or just for certain people?

regards

Sisu06

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Sisu06

It's for anyone who sees it. I "always" see 12.34 and 12.37. Recently 11.11 has been becoming more and more common but I've been consciously aware of 12.34 for more than 20 years.

Just google 11.11 for all the info you could ever want.

Tai voit aina kysyä.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Everything,Nothing,Everywhere,Nowhere

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
What is mental illness, depression? Is the isolation in many people's lives a cause for this? How dangerous is isolation? If you believe in your soul that your life is ruined and you cannot live with yourself, can this ever be changed? Is a tortured soul always relieved when it passes over? Are we never alone even if our soul believes sometimes it is and feels the terror of being isolated in the universe?
What is the best help that those ministering to the mentally ill, depressed, can give please?

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by LowLevelMason

Actually the new religions of the past 3 to 4 thousand years ARE the new age cults. What he has been speaking of has been around since before Atlantis, and he is trying to help you understand that, And if people would just get out of there own box and think on that, you would not be a slave anymore and you would be free and not come back and reincarnate on this planet any longer. We have for so long managed to blame all else for what we do wrong by not taking responsibility for our own action by doing things like believe our pastores and such and takes so called steppes to so called freedom by catling our selves to a church that never really cared about humanity and he is letting us in on that knowledge.

I know for myself that what I have stated is true, it is already in my spirit, it's been there since I was born, And I know with this knowledge I will not be coming back to the planet anytime to soon.

I have a lot more to say, but i would much rather learn more at this point then to let frusatration of the cynic get to me I am above that.
Your above statement proves to him and one who know that you will be a slave for a long time..

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Golden Spirit of the Highest
Give us hope & faith to guide us
See the stars how bright they shine with LOVE

Many signs are all around us
Help us find our eyes
See the beauty, see the glory
LOVE can mystify

Reaching out to one another
Knowing in our minds
Tomorrow brings such sunny laughter
If our hearts are kind.

Much LOVE & Respect, Cindy tatsuhwa RedBird
HH

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Me and my wife see forms of 11.11 or 1.11 everyday. It never happens when looking for it. Very odd indeed. Most likley that we are tuned into that number.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
H_H, I have had the pleasure in reading this thread obviously being extremely skeptical at the same time. I have noticed no malice in your writing but you do explain that this "desire" or "game plan" creates the "catalyst". Just a thought..

I have a few questions that I hope you have time to answer, I saw you that you asked for no more questions but cannot remember if that was for the day or the thread.

Anyway my questions are as follows..

1. I am fascinated by a moon of Saturn named Iapetus (hence the name) and would be interested to know of any enlightening knowledge you posses of the solar system and in particular this moon.

2. Why do I have a longing to leave this planet?

3. How do explain the "mentally ill", "extreme criminals (deranged murderers, paedophiles etc..)"? You say love your enemy but I'm sorry, I dont think anyone can love a paedo who murders their victim and buries them...(we seem to have a lot of that in England).

Many thanks for your time, if you have it...

Kind regards

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
This has been very informative, and has cleared up much for me. Thanks once again, Hidden_Hand. My take on this is much different even from what it was the last time I posted in this thread. So, hopefully these questions will be a little more relevant...

1) I am curious as to how the bloodline family structure works. You said there are people who are part of your "extended family" that we may know of. So are these the Rockefeller, Rothschild, Bush, House of Windsor, etc. (typically known in conspiracy circles as the New World Order?). How close is your interaction with your "extended family" and are they as spiritually enlightened as you seem to be? Can you just kind of give us an outline of how the family is structured, how much each level knows in relation to the top, etc.? Because there are a lot of theories and "know-it-alls" out there, and it would be nice to get it straight once and for all. Be as detailed as you feel is appropriate.

...also, do people ever try to leave the family? I asked you to comment on the case of one "Svali" in an earlier post. I am still curious if she was one of you or your extended family, or is she just a mis/disinfo agent.

2) How much ability does an individual soul have to influence the world around it? For example, if one was very strongly radiating a certain type of energy how much influence would that have on other souls, the material world, etc.? I sense very much what you said about the world being "reflected back" at me; I'm wondering how much influence I am having on others, particularly those who have no concept of true reality.

3) Will there ever be a mass-contact ET event before the Harvest, or is this something that must come afterwards?

4) I know you've already done this to an extent, but can you give us a timeline of what specifically we can expect in the way of world events before 2012? Will economic problems reduce much of the world to poverty? My family is fairly economically secure but my parents (I am a college student) are still "asleep" and continue to have faith in the stock markets...I'm wondering if it's even worthwhile to try to nudge them away from it. Do you think there will be another major war (or is it planned)?

5) I know that I should be meditating much more often and with more intent than I have been (although I think about the world, The Creator, spiritual/esoteric things constantly), but it seems that when I try to meditate it's just me sitting there "thinking." Can you offer some advice as to how one can be more effective during meditation. I know you mentioned turning off electrical appliances etc., but what about on a personal level? Where should we take our thoughts if we seek to really transcend this world?

sort of on the same level...
6) I have felt since I was very young that the world is not as it seems, that there is some much higher level of truth that is hidden. I feel like I was born with a slightly higher ability than the typical person to sense it. Is it possible that my soul is more experienced than some other people? I would like to know who I was in past lives, and the nature of my soul (i.e. how far along I am). How can I do this? Meditation?

This opportunity has been of great value. I look forward to the day that we can all look back on this time. Take care, H_H.

[edit on 24-10-2008 by suterlaben]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I have placed the entire collated topic/messages from Hidden_Hand here:

home.comcast.net...
(Quote from within message: “Well, if you're game for an "assignment", or maybe someone else if you haven't the time, I would be happy for someone to collate this topic (minus the "interruptions") so that the message appears with just the actual flow of questions and answers, and post it there in one piece, if you so desire.
Though if you think it would be of value to Camelot, by all means you are most welcome to spread this message. The more people it can reach, the better.” )

There is a thread under ‘Project Camelot General Discussion’, “Re: Possible deep insider on another forum right now.”, and I have placed a post there to inform them of the collated site.

Folks can print Hidden_Hand’s entire message from my link. I will update it as I am able.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg
reply to post by Sisu06

It's for anyone who sees it. I "always" see 12.34 and 12.37. Recently 11.11 has been becoming more and more common but I've been consciously aware of 12.34 for more than 20 years.

Just google 11.11 for all the info you could ever want.

Tai voit aina kysyä.

Another Finn, terve.

Believe me I have done my share of googling!!! I have a reason for this question. Eleven eleven has been nagging me for the last three years.

Sisu06

[edit on 24-10-2008 by Sisu06]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by KathyT
I have placed the entire collated topic/messages from Hidden_Hand here:

home.comcast.net...

Folks can print Hidden_Hand’s entire message from my link. I will update it as I am able.

Thank you KathyT! I'm sure we all will go to your page for the H_H messages.
It was a very inspirational and incredible time with H_H.
I hope that he returns soon to continue the teaching process.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I wasn't going to contribute to the veracity, or not, or H_H's messages until his/her discourse was over, but felt the need to.

When I read the original message, I was immediately greeted by a sense of hilarious scepticism. A 'here we go again' moment, if you like. I'm sure we've all had them here, often. As the thread progressed, I was stuck by a sense of 'wow, if this is a hoaxer, it sure is a sophisticated one.' I asked questions whilst trying to retain an open mind. Those questions were duly answered (thank you), and more discourse ensued. The more the thread progressed, the more I doubted my original assumption. I felt this overwhelming sense of some truth within, an instinct. So, I asked more questions. They, too, were duly answered, and resonated within, so very much. Which, by this point, was exactly what I expected them to do. (Thank you, again). The truth within me, of what I learned many years ago within the Ra Material was somehow being expressed amazingly before my very eyes. I didn't, for one moment, bizzarely, feel that this was a 'copy and paste' job. There was, and is, something rather odd going on here. I wouldn't diss it so easily, really, and honestly.

I genuinely have no idea whether the OP is what he says he is. I am not a gullible person, at all, but my instincts dictate that there's something more to this whole thread than meets the eye, and that we should all look within for the answers. The answers, to all questions, not just my own, have resonated deeply within me. They have reminded me of that which I leant a few years back. They have made me sit up, and listen. They have made me remember that I am doing the career I'm going into for positive reasons, and that that's what I should be focusing on. In some ways, I had forgotten that, and, therefore, no matter whether or not the OP is genuine, or not, I thank him/her for that. For giving me that reminder I needed of helping others, and not just in a superficial sense, but questioning the reasons therein. For really waking me up again. As the OP said, it's the message that counts, not the messanger. Thank you for making me truly sit up and listen to myself again.

There have been opposing factions in this thread I think. Those who've debunked, those who've blindly believed, and those, like me, who just aren't sure, but are questioning nevertheless. All have added to it. This is one of those things that have made me think more than any thread in a very, very long while. I'm co admin of a spiritual forum (for about three years now), and I can honestly say, that no thread on there has made me think so much.

Ultimately, after the OP has gone, we can debate and debate. We will, I'm sure. However, I really feel the need to express how much this whole thread has made me question and reawaken. Genuine, or not, and I don't know, there are truths and wisdom within this thread which can help us all make a huge difference out there. I thank the OP for that. For reawakening me to those truths, which I had temporarily put aside. We all have the power to make a difference, I guess, in the raw of humanity, out there in the real world.

Intriguing, and interesting indeed. And hugely informative. From tomorrow, I guess it's how we use the information that matters.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cythraul
About 90% of the words written in the last few pages are useless and time-wasting. I wish people (including Hidden_Hand) would just ignore LowLevelMason. And to the loud-mouthed debunkers, here's a little revelation for you: No-one cares if you think we're being fooled. Hell I don't even care if I am being fooled. I came to ATS to open my mind to new possibilities, not close it to all. It's actually quite insulting, this assumption that you're the only one clever enough to 'see through the lies'. I'm more than capable of making up my own mind and I don't need some irritating minder telling me what to think. This is the final time I'm going to acknowledge anything other than the point of the thread.

Yes, it would be easy if people just ignored reality and just had "faith" in a hoax when its typed up well and says what you want to believe.

No one cares what you think. I will keep on responding to this thread as I like, if you want to keep believing in a hoax, keep on doing it.

The ATS motto is DENY IGNORANCE, not EMBRACE IGNORANCE. Its not open minded to embrace a hoax without proof simply because it says what you WANT to believe, thats called being gullible. Its even more close minded to try to "shut up" everyone who doesn't fall in line with what you want to believe.

But, as I said before, its always a handful who will believe in anything...as long as it fits what they want the world to be. =)

Step 1) Come in with fantastical claims but no proof, ignore all calls for proof.
Step 2) Find something that the few "very open minded" shall we say, members of this board absolutely adore - in this case, new age theology.
Step 3) Watch The Secret, read a few new age webpages, and repeat what you read elsewhere.
Step 4) Type it up well.
Step 5) Create your own mini ATS cult!

Its too bad this guy has a job and thus can't stick around to continue fostering his own little group of followers, it would have been hilarious to watch.

[edit on 24-10-2008 by LowLevelMason]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by LowLevelMason

LOWLEVEL MASON:
There is no way that you are now or will ever be in the upper ranks of any of the Masonic divisions, if you were One, you would never reveal it to unkown others, also you would be intimitly familiar with these doctorines seeing as how you would have had to memorize allmost all of this crap. Aswell as the fact that you display a level of immaturity that makes an almost certain point that you are far to young to have attained the 32nd degree, or gone thorugh any of the rights of passage. I have several high ranking mason in my family on both sides and any one of them would be appauled at the fact that you try to advertise your membership, completely diregarding allmost all you are to hold sacred and secret. Thank You for furthering the stigma that all who are not initiated are idiots.

Forgive the spelling I was rushed and insulted at the time pof this response. Fellow un initiated but very researched Goiam.

Jahbulon-
Signed: New American Patriot

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
low level mason ;

give it a rest please ?!

or drop some mushrooms..

your rants are not going to 'save' any gullible people, who are probably not on here or would be able to decipher these posts anyway...

nothing that you have said so far has been of any use really;

best wishes nonetheless>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
From having read through the last couple pages since last time I've posted I can say that there is a lot of truth in what Hidden Hand is saying, though there is many things I would have explained somewhat differently myself.

At this point, it seem to me that Hidden Hand is trying to do the good work like many of us are here to do, and it does not matter much if he actually believe this or not himself due to many of those of us whom are here to serve you are not even aware of this themselves but still carry on with their already chosen path regardless of this.

I have yet not read the previous posts before I entered here myself except for the first couple pages and some of the last, and I do not have as much time on my hand as Hidden hand does (pun intended) or else I'd go more in depth with you on what he speaks about, and the questions you ask.

Be cautious about what you believe though, do not take anything to be the Truth, not even what I say. Even if it "rings true" with you, that does not make it true, in fact a lot of what seem to be true and make sense to you has been constructed that way for you for the complete opposite purpose of what can be called "truthfulness".

It is also somewhat entertaining that some of you seem to consider Hidden Hand and those like us, whether we are who we claim or not, to be omnipotent , almost at the level of what you yourself consider to be Gods.

What you call God, and the Creator, do not "come" here or "visit" you to help you out in any way - or to make things hard for you for that matter. There are no "tests" to fulfill or understand created by that which you call God. However, there are other Creators, in fact we are all co-creators, yet there are what you can consider the Creator of the physical world, as well as numerous Creators upwards many levels in the higher planes of existence.

There are also many out there who want you to believe they are your Creator or God, or higher beings such as angels and what you call aliens. In fact, of all communication with any other non-physical beings and consciousness of other planes it is the ones we can term the "negative energies" that is the most frequent.

That is the reason to continuously failed predictions and disinformation coming from your "gurus", "masters" and "new age channelers" etc. Just like you , most of you, often tend to blindly believe and accept what you are told by "higher authorities" so do these people when it comes to their contacts. This is of course unfortunate, and those among you whom may be in contact with other entities should show extreme caution there as well.

At this level of existence which everyone whom are here in this physical world find themselves the lies and deceit rules, and it is what keep you here, and why you are even here in the first place. There are some exceptions to this of course, some are here to help and guide, and others hare here for deceiving you more and keeping you here.

Very few people existing in this level of existence are in contact with any higher beings or the Source, but there are plenty whom are in contact with lower beings that pretend to be "higher" and give you false ideas of what they are - and what YOU are.

The same goes for your so called after life - in fact most people whom find themselves free from reincarnation after death are located at lower levels of existence very close to this physical world, and in most cases they live their lives there almost identical to what they did here, and the surroundings and landscapes and structures of these realms are very similar to those of this physical one. Here too the deception and lies goes deep.

This can be useful to have in mind both for your remaining time here as well as when you step over to the next experience of existence - if you will just be able to keep yourself aware when doing so and remain conscious.

In essence, if I should put it very simple, Life is simply a preparation for Death - as you call it.

-IX-777

[edit on 24-10-2008 by IX-777]

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join