It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Window of Opportunity

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Whats going to happen in San Fran? Is their safe areas of the planet to go and await the one?

Thank you for the time you have spent.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Funny posts.

Had to register to say this. Hidden Hand is a fraud.

He is imitating someone whom used to call themselves "Insider". This was several years back. *snip*

Then recently after I put this material back on the web this Hidden Hand guy pops up and obviously tries to pass as a "bloodline insider" by basically using the foundation of "Insider"s story as his own, adding some of his own things here and there.

There's little reason to believe this guy is for real as there is no doubt about him reading Insider's material first and then deciding to come here and have some fun.

Perhaps he do have "good" intentions, there is some truth to what he and Insider said - except that Insider was more honest and spoke more truth than what Hidden Hand does.

Did not bother about reading through all the pages here so I can't really comment further than what I just did now.

But with that said, I happen to be quite familiar from the inside of many societies/orders and families myself so I do have enough experience and knowledge to know what both Hidden Hand, Insider, and others here as well are talking about.

That includes the guy claiming to be a 32 degree mason that I noticed, he probably is, there's nothing special per se about being a 32 degree mason. Personally I find masonry too low on the ranks for my own interest though so I'm not a mason, but I am part of many other societies and orders and have many friends who are masons, including 33. degree.

Also Masons in the majority are not bad people. It is the system on top level that is corrupt - at various branches. Almost all, if not every, orders/societies are infiltrated and corrupted by others - specially the higher up you get. This do NOT mean that they are all "evil" and what not though, there's good out there working on balancing things.

There is what you can call a war going on - but it is playing out on far different fields than most people would assume, and is not visible for people in general. However the effects of the actions performed in this war is felt in different degrees by "you" as well, and the result will always be of great influence of every person and spirit on this world and elsewhere - as it always has.

Fear not friends, revelations will come, they're on the way as we speak. We are here for you, you just need to be there for yourself as well. And we are assisting you with accomplishing that.

-IX-777

Mod Edit : Advert

[edit on 10/28/2008 by JacKatMtn]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Hi Hidden hand.

Are you of Human Origin? Or are you say a reptilian? Are there reptilians in your family/house. And the biggie are world leaders like George Bush and the Queen of England shapeshifting reptilians?

Thanks for listening

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
To say "there is no doubt about him reading Insider's material first" is a conclusion that I would not have made. Possible, but far from "no doubt".

My tentative conclusion is that you are hoping people will visit your site by clicking on the link you provided. But I might be wrong.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

With that said, why should we believe you any more than we should believe him, this is the Gray area after all?

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hidden_Hand
Won't. Not can't. Big difference.

This is not intended to be an object lesson prophesy fulfillment.

No. You cannot provide any evidence because this is a hoax. Not won't. Can't. You are fortunate that you landed on a board where there are a few people who will believe anything if its typed well and fits the narrative that they already want to believe is true, but this has so far been nothing but a lesson in how to articulate a ATS hoax.

My task here, as has been my task incarnating here for thousands of years, is to provide a Catalyst. To make you think. (Again, not 'you' personally, I mean in general).

Right, so you show up a board that attracts a handful of gullible people to "make them think." Yeah. You really have put yourself on a throne of power in your fantasy.

If I were to give you the "proof" that you are looking for, if I were to predict things and tomorrow they all happen before your very eyes, people would likely take everything I've said here as "gospel". That would be disasterous were that to occur, because you will have learned nothing for yourselves.

The only people who would do that is the same people who already take what your saying as gospel. But the majority of ATS is smarter, but again, you can't do this because this isn't real. Its your fantasy and you want to see how far you can push it.

It's not about me. I'm just a messenger. It's all about you (again, generally speaking), and what you do in relation to the Catalyst. Question what you "think" you know about reality. Seek the Infinite Creator within you, and ask for It's guidance.

I'm happy that you read a few new age theology books and liked The Secret, but you have presented nothing new here. The people who believe in that stuff will be enthralled with you, everyone else will not. It has no impact, of course you know that, your just here to see how far you get with this hoax.

If you have Genuinely attained the level of "Sublime Prince of The Royal Secret" through the Scottish Rite, or that of the "Order of the Knight's Templar" through the York Rite, and have not been taught of the Truths of Creation, then I would be very interested indeed to know which area Lodge you attend, as I would very much like to speak with your current Worshipful Master.
Naturally I completely understand and respect if you do not wish to make such personal details known publicly though.

Again, you show how little you know about masonry, because freemasonry doesn't teach your new age cult theology. Your Truths of Creation are not truths, its just new age theology that re-emerges and becomes popular every few hundred of years.

Your knowledge of freemasonry is horrible, because you don't even know that there is no Worshipful Master in either the Scottish Rite or York Rite. Its a blue lodge office, so nice try, but you just exposed yourself...again.

And I'll make you a deal - you predict something to verify you are who you claim, and I'll gladly post my blue lodge number, grand lodge, and Scottish Rite valley.

Of course. what you said in another post about there only being three degrees is true, for those attending the Blue or Craft Lodges, though as you've stated that you are 32nd degree, I'm presuming you are either Scottish Rite, or the York Rite's equivalent.

Nope, wrong again. What I said elsewhere is that there are only three degrees which confer rank, the rest do not do anything but expound upon the first three. And for someone whom claims to be from a royal bloodline and knows so much about freemasonry, you sure are confused - there is no 32nd degree equivalent in the York Rite. Its two different systems.

I hope to be able to be present personally in the event that you are ever invited to progress beyond the 33rd Degree. I would like to be the one tasked with introducing you to Lucifer. I expect you will likely come back and say how there is no further progression beyond 33rd. Well, if you're lucky, there will be a nice surprise in store for you, somewhere down the line. I sincerely hope that make it that far.

As your just a hoaxer and are getting the stuff you read from googling freemasonry, I'm going to have to sadly inform you there is nothing beyond the 33rd degree, and there is no Lucifer in freemasonry. Thats conspiracy fantasy. I hope one day you will actually do some research.

That word "debunked" always brings me a hearty laugh. Some people seem to think that throwing the word "debunked" around means that it really has been. The vast majority of "debunking" has more holes in it that the "conspiracy theories" it's meant to be silencing. Just enough of a "shell" to help those who really don't want the Truth to be True, to carry on believing that it's not, so they can replace their heads back into the sand for a while longer.

I'm glad it amuses you, because watching people who have no idea what they are talking about furiously google freemason conspiracies and repeating them also brings me a hearty laugh. Some people seem to think that because they find something on google that its real, but in reality everything you've cited so far is so full of holes that its hilarious. But of course your not here to do anything but drag everyone along in your little hoax game.

Anyway, I must press on with questions from those with open minds, I leave you with my regards, keep up your good work.

Enjoy trying to sway the gullible, it's been fun debunking you..and I will continue to do so.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Thank you Hidden Hand;
You've confirmed some of what I've been suspecting.
I have no questions for you, the answers are within.
I'm enjoying the revealing and appreciating the mystery.
Row row row your boat,
Gently down the stream,
Merrily, merrily, merrily
Life is but a Dream.
Thanks again for the wake up call.
Namesta
DeeDawg
The Cosmic Club

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by LowLevelMason

LowLevel dear, we are here to receive the very good message being offered. It would be most kind of you to cease your interference. It adds nothing beneficial and you're frankly like a tiresome mosquito. We will suffer your annoying droning for the moment. We're stronger than you.

Your so-called "debunking" exposes your fear. Please think about that. You could clearly do with some prayer and meditation to balance yourself. Your fear will subside in time when you are persistent enough. I feel sure that we will all include you in our prayers hereto forth.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

Honestly I don't care about your opinion. If you wish to greet a hoax as a messiah and "receive the message" you go for it. I'll continue pointing out whats going on as long as I feel like it and as long as it stays within the T&Cs. By the way, my goodness, are you already a pledged cult member to this hoax - using the "we"?

Your faith in something with no proof just shows your embracing the ignorance (did you note the site motto was DENY ignorance?). I think perhaps you should do some research and actually start putting your faith in things that at least have some evidence.

Only on ATS do we have people who so desperately want to believe in a hoax that they try to shut up everyone else, even when the hoax has shown it has no proof and is simply repeating new age theology from The Secret.

[edit on 24-10-2008 by LowLevelMason]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   

LLM, look, the motto is "deny ignorance", not "define ignorance" as you are doing. Please, just let the happy posters here be in peace. I'm sure your soapbox will fit in another thread.

You can't have 3D evidence in matters that aren't 3D. Please, it's just not that difficult to understand and accept this concept.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Who is your Creator? If it is just a god then he would prefer anonymity.

If it is from the true God, Jesus Christ, then He would want full transparency of truth.

If it doesn't come from the true God then it must be evil in its intent.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by seabisquit

Dude. Jesus Christ, in the Christian faith, is the Savior - not the Creator. Listen to your minister when he's preaching.

I'm onboard with H_H's version of things. I spent my youth looking for a church that presented the word of God accurately, according to what I knew to be true in my heart. That time only confirmed that there are elements of truth in each but none that could deliver anything remotely "true". I spent my young and middle adulthood studying scientific dogma and doctrine (yes, that's what it is). When I found that to be wholly unsatisfactory - and in many cases out and out rubbish, I left that too. Now I've been awakened. It hasn't been easy and it hasn't been convenient. I've had to completely change certain structures in my life to live according to my heart. But it's worth it. My absolute faith is unwavering.

And this, dear ones, is why your attempts to explain what you cannot comprehend here is wasted effort. You cannot debunk what we know. And if some don't know it, at least have the decency to let them question it. Your scathing commentary and denial is unwanted and unwarranted.

Now please, while we wait for the final installments, could you just leave us in peace. I beseech you, one human to another.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Hidden Hand: I just now heard of your ‘window of opportunity’, I’m very sorry I didn’t see it before just now.

I wish I could ask you two questions, topics away from what you have been discussing.

1. Please talk about homosexuality in humans. I have a loved family member who has ‘come out’ and I am trying to put this into perspective.
2. Please talk about the hollow earth theory and beings living in the inner earth.

Thank you so much for your discussions… so much to read and consider.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Droid:

I am not asking you to believe me or not - make up your own mind, that's what you got it for.

You can be able to check certain things yourselves and come to your own conclusions without needing to be directed or guided the "right way".

The only reason I posted the above link was for you to do that - see the evidence and then decide yourself.

For me it is no doubt he has read the mentioned material and builds his story on that - it is as obvious as someone else plagiarizing other peoples written work, in this case I'll use famous Dan Brown as an example who basically just modernized the story of Holy Grail, Holy Blood, he did admit this though.

Not that it matters in the long run though - what matters is what you people take for facts just because someone tell you it to be so. Surely it does not include everyone, but people do have a tendency to blindly believe without even lifting a finger to try look further into the matters themselves.

It is like when you are watching the news, letting it flow in and automatically accepting what you are told and how things are - without questioning it.

Again, this do obviously not apply to everyone, but the majority - hopefully less in a community such as this.

My own purpose here is to serve you, bring you that spark of self-realization that you all have within - so that you can once again be more connected with yourselves, in balance with your being - harmony with Creation.

Personally it is irrelevant for me if you believe me or not, consider what I say or try things I might suggest. I will not gain anything from you doing so, nor will I lose anything from you not doing so. Only you yourselves will.

I am not here to make you believe a single word of what I say - those whom it resonate with will know on their own.

When I say there is a lot of deceit out there, I am sure most of you would agree to that. Am I a deceiver? Well, you figure that out, find yourself.

Do not take what I say for granted, take it into consideration and see what you feel - if you do feel I am lying that is fine for me, if you feel I'm truthful that is fine too.

It is good to be skeptic, look within yourself - you have a combination of tools available with you to help you discover great things, without the need of others - though there are some whom will benefit from some guidance, it might ignite the light inside so it can start burning brighter on its own.

We are here to help you on the way towards yourself and understanding divine laws so you can live in accordance with them and thus reach higher levels of insights and understanding, as well as improving your own condition in every way.

This is because we have chosen to do so, not because we are forced - some of those working against us, and you, are however often forced. But there are many of those as well whom do what they do because they've chosen that path, for personal gains.

Those whom I am affiliated with are never forced, they can not be, as it would work against the whole system of free will and thus make us nothing more than those whom try to keep you in the dark away from yourselves.

And when it comes to you, you mostly work against yourselves, not because you want to or chose to do so freely, but because you are forced to without realizing it yourselves. You're prisoners sitting in the cage with the key to the lock in the dark corner without knowing it. We are here to help you reach that key.

May the inner guide be with you!
-IX-777

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Hidden Hand. I am on page 4 or 5 now so forgive me for not bieng caught up, I had to ask though....Do you like hummingbirds or no? Anything else you could tell me about them?

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Do not worry about the bible, Jesus, God - No one out there will punish you for doing bad or rewarding you for doing good.

But you will punish and reward yourself - that is what you must realize.

And this you do from not living in accordance with divine laws - or with them -, some of them which are very easily understandable and rather logical.

Do not worry about homosexuality - love is not a sin.

The only sin about homosexuality is performed by those who speak against it and hate it. Anger and hate and disrespect is sin. Not because a God will punish you, you do that yourself, due to divine laws working on a system of cause and effect, attraction, and other principles. Love gives love, hate brings hate.

Do not worry about hollow earth and beings living there. They are irrelevant for you - you are here, on the surface. There are beings here you should worry more about, such as yourself and those around you. Or care about would be a better choice of words than "worry" though.

May your inner guide be with you
-IX-777

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   
[edit on 24-10-2008 by chubbybuffalo]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

Your still embracing ignorance. If you want to believe in a hoax, have fun, I'll continue pointing out it IS a hoax. Of course I'm only one of about 5 people in the thread doing the same thing, but regardless, I'll keep it up.

You want to worship someone pretending to be messiah like without evidence? Be my guest, but I'm so sorry if I'm not going to follow along with you.

[edit on 24-10-2008 by LowLevelMason]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Who is worshipping anyone here? My faith is not in H_H. The message is correct according to my experience. It confirms what I know to be true and correct. This has nothing to do with any sort of cult or worship. That's what you don't seem to be able to comprehend. This is why I ask you to cease with your mindless ranting. You don't get it. The message is over your head. Now hush, please.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join