It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Window of Opportunity

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Who is your "creator" and is your "creator" the same as our "creator"?

Can you elaborate on the "coming harvest" and what exactly you mean by harvest?

Can you explain your family's interpretation of good vs. evil?

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
You say that you come from 13 origonal blood lines. Yet the dna mapping project clearly proved that all humanity desends from only 3. Does this mean you arent human?
You answer to the 6 displines of learning are quite similiar to a book about atlantis that was supposed to have been channeled, was this also a time for your bloodlines to post answers?
Whats it like to be a vampire?
Thats all for now thank you.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Is 2012 harvest time?

When you speak of the harvest, it has echoes of Chaos Gnosticism in the sense that we are divine souls trapped in the physical world, continuously re-incarnated into flesh until the time that we reach such a level of spiritual 'gnosis' that we are able to avoid being re-incarnated in our next cycle. Is this the foundation of your belief? Are we conspiracy theorists wrong to think that enslavement is an artificial construct instead of a deeply inherent spiritual one? Do you suggest that the meaning of this existence is to break the cycle of incarnation and find our way back to acosmic chaos? Is the meaning of your existence related to this? In this sense, you are effectively playing the role of 'referee' in this cosmic game. Correct?

Damn... am I really this bored?

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I think I've figured it out. The OP is a middle schooler or high schooler who has recently read "The Giver" and is now acting out his fantasy of being the hidden hand behind the "community" that is controlling everyone in that book. His responses are remarkably in line with what I can remember from the book, although that was ages ago when I read it. There are too many similarities.

Originally posted by Hidden_Hand
I am not at liberty to discuss such intimate immediate detail, and in many cases, I am not far enough up the Hierarchy to know anyway. Typically, I would receive a call a day before the enactment of a major event, just to say something along the lines of 'this part of such and such a plan will take place tomorrow, in such and such a way, do not be alarmed'.

Actually you would be at liberty, were this true. You see, if this really existed there would be countless thousands of people involved, and any one person could leak, so any leaks that emerged could never be sourced (which is exactly why this is fantasy, by the way). It wouldn't even have to be a major world power, just some small country where we could see you were telling the truth.

Also one has to take into account, the specific areas of specialty I mentioned previously. My area is in Spirituality, so my focus is not so much on Geo-Political events. I am aware of the overall design, though the finer points are not often my area of expertise.

Again, you are trying to develop your fictional character to be non-falsifiable, but I'm going to keep finding ways to make it provable. Give us 1 new "spiritual revelation" that you've designed that will be released to all the sheep in the next week. And don't try to get off this by giving me some New Age ecumenical line either. I want something specific.

The Stock Markets will soon complete their controlled demolition. After an initial 'appearance' that the 'bail outs' and 'rescue packages' have steadied the ship, there will be new record lows by the end of the month.

Oopsie, OP. You just shot yourself in the foot. For someone who only deals with manipulating the spiritual side of life you sure do know A LOT about things that have nothing to do with it. You just exposed yourself.

Also, this is not a prediction. Predicting general doom and gloom and economic catastrophe is something most of ATS does every year. Its really not unusual. What SPECIFIC STOCK MARKET INDEX ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

Our Financial Institutions will later call in all loans. There will be many bankruptcies and foreclosures.

Shot yourself in the foot again. You see, they can't do that.

The only way John McCain will become the next US President, will be if something "happens" to Barack Obama before the election. If there even is an election. If a certain faction get their way, there will not be. Remember, behind the scenes, there is only One Party. Our Party. 'Democracy' is an illusion which is created to uphold your slavery. Whichever side 'wins'; the Family wins. There are many possibilities and alternative 'scripts'. All of them lead toward the ultimate implementation of the overall blueprint of our Creator,

This is not a prediction, this is common knowledge. I predicted Barack Obama will win ever since January. It is well known that the average American voter is stupid, and that they think the Presidency has some control over the economy. As we are a cyclical downturn that the average voter doesn't comprehend, they blame the party in power and vote for the opposite party.

As for the rest of this - typical CT that is non-falsifiable that you got from 5 minutes of reading ATS. Really not a prediction. Your going to have to try harder, you haven't given a single prediction yet that can be proven in the next 7 days.

Unless any unforeseen disruptions delay it's announcement, there will be a new currency by the end of 2008 / early 2009, along with a new Union of nations. January has been spoken of in some circles, as the latest, though there are plans underway which could even bring this to fruition much earlier than initially hoped for. It depends upon the results of other upcoming events as to how this will play out. I am not high enough up the Hierarchy to know the intimate details of the dates and times that far in advance. There is a 'tree system' in which such knowledge is passed down, as and when it becomes 'need to know'. I would be considered to be a "Regional" leader. Above me, are National and International.

Blah, blah blah. General doom and gloom preached on ATS every year.

San Francisco and Damascus, will be uninhabitable by the end of 2010, possibly even sooner. Again, it depends upon certain 'forces' at play, and which timelines are activated. Humanity, though utterly unconscious of the fact, has a significant part to play in this. You (as a collective consciousness of the planet) are choosing the Negative Polarization by default, by the quality of your thoughts and actions. Thought is creative energy, focused. You get exactly what you put out.

Nice try, just more new age cult talking points at the end there. You and I both know by the end of 2010 your little game of making all this up will be long gone and we will have forgotten about you, so such long term predictions are meaningless - although I still have no doubt they'll never happen. We need something THAT WILL HAPPEN IN THE NEXT 7 DAYS.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Let's see if we can increase the 'depth' of enquiry and question matter in the next session. Seek beyond the superficial. Get to the 'Core' of the matter.

Yes, lets. Why is it you decided to make come here and make this up. Did you read some book and get too involved in the fantasy? Like hoaxing people? Need something to do with your spare time? Preparation for your next creative writing assignment (needs work, not very original)?

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   

It means that one is born into the Family. The Order and it's agenda is handed down, from generation to generation. Only in extremely rare occasions, have outsiders been invested into the Family, and then, even these were of other 'esoterically' integrable lines.

Does that mean your mother is your sister?

Or your father is your uncle?

Could you remind me how you hillbillies keep track of it all?

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Ok I will bite.

You talk of a harvest...so my question is: who do you harvest and for what purpose? Why would you harvest those that served themselves? Wouldn't you want those that served others? Wouldn't they serve your purpose better? Where would those you harvested be taken? Another planet? Another dimension?

You said we were not where we thought we were. Can you explain that further?

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I noticed when looking at your profile to see if you were able to recieve U2U's that it shows only one post made by you. When clicking on the "thread" option within this thread to see all of your posts here, again it only shows your opening post.

I haven't noticed this "glitch" before. Interesting.........

When you say there are 13 Houses would that correlate with the 13 Zodiac signs?

Is your family involved in the group known as the Brotherhood of the Snake?

What can be done on an individual basis to achieve STO?

I noticed some of your writing is in line with information channeled from Cassiopians, are you familiar with that teaching?

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Ok, a lot to get through here, so please let me finish the many posts it will take to answer your questions (due to the limit on characters per post) before you reply, so as not to interrupt the flow of the message..

How do you know that your bloodline deserves to lead and the rest deserve to follow? Wealth and power is self-propagating therefore I say to you that your bloodline only comprises the 'extreme elite' of the world because your ancestors came to power by chance in the beginning, not because your kind are special. In fact, there's nothing special, clever or honourable in enslaving others.

It is not about 'deserving' or not. Does one 'deserve' to be born English, or American, or Italian, or French, or German, and so on? We came not to power by 'chance', but rather, (which I know may be hard to swallow) by intelligent design. This path of ours was not 'chosen' by us, but rather it was appointed, and accepted.

This is an excellent question, which I can use to draw our communication closer to the 'Core'.

Yes and no. You would first need to understand the Creation.

In the Beginning, there is The Infinite One. This is the Source of All. Intelligent Infinity. It is the undifferentiated absolute. Within It, is unlimited potential, waiting to 'become'. Think of it as the "uncarved block" of your Taoist traditions.

Infinite Intelligence, becoming 'aware' of Itself, seeks to experience Itself, and The One Infinite Creator is 'born', or 'manifest' (This appears to your 3rd Density comprehension as "Space"). In effect, the 'Creator', is a point of focused Infinite Consciousness or awareness, into Infinite Intelligent Energy. The One Infinite Creator also becoming self aware, seeks too to experience Itself as Creator, and in so doing, begins the next step down in the Creational spiral. The One Infinite Creator, in focusing It's Infinite Intelligence, becomes Intelligent Energy (which you could call the Great Central Sun), and divides Itself into smaller portions of Itself, that can then in turn experience themselves as Creators (or Central Suns). In other words, each Central Sun (or Creator) is a 'step down' in Conscious awareness (or distortion) from the Original 'thought' of Creation. So "In the beginning" was not "The Word", but Thought. The Word, is thought expressed and made manifest as Creator.

There is Unity. Unity is All there is. Infinite Intelligence, and Infinite Energy. The two are One, and within them, is the potental for all Creation. This state of Consciousness could be termed as 'Being'.
Infinite Intelligence does not recognize it's 'potential'. It is the undifferentiated absolute. But Infinite Energy recognizes the potential of 'becoming' all things, in order to bring any desired experience into 'being'.

Intelligent Infinity can be likened to the central 'Heartbeat' of Life, and Infinite Energy as the Spiritual 'Life-blood' (or potential) which 'pumps out' for the Creator to form the Creation.

This image may assist your comprehension:

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Creation is based upon the 'Three Primary Distortions of The Infinite One'.

1). Free Will:

In the first Law (or distortion) of Creation, the Creator receives the Free Will to know and experience Itself as an individuated though (paradoxically) unified aspect of The One.

2). Love:

In the second Law of Creation, the initial distortion of Free Will, becomes a focus point of awareness known as Logos, or 'Love' (or The Word in biblical terms). Love, or Logos, using It's Infinite Intelligent Energy, then takes on the role of co-creating a vast array of physical illusions ('thought forms') or Densities (which some call Dimensions) in which according to It's Intelligent design, will best offer the range of 'potential' experiences in which It can know Itself.

In effect, the One Infinite Creator, in dividing Itself into Logos, could be termed in your 3rd Density understanding as a 'Universal Creator'. In other words, Logos, creates on a Universal level of Being. Logos creates physical Universes, in which It and the Creator may experience theirself.
("Let there be Light")

3). Light:

To manifest this Infinite spiritual or 'Life-Force' Energy into a physical thought form of Densities, Logos creates the third distortion, of Light. From the three original Primary distortions of The One into making the Creation, arise myriad hierarchies of other sub-distortions, containing their own specific paradoxes. The goal of the Game is to enter into these in further divions of Creation, and then seek to harmonize the Polarities, in order to once again know Oneself as the Creator of them.

The nature of all such physically manifest Energy, is Light. Wherever thus exists any form of physical 'matter', there is Light, or Divine Intelligent Energy at it's Core or Centre.

Something which is Infinite cannot be 'other than', or 'many', An Infinite Creator knows only Unity. Thus, drawing upon It's Infinite Intelligence, the Infinite Creator designed a blueprint based on the finite principles of Free Will of Awareness and sub-level Creations, which in turn, could become aware of themselves, and seek to experience themselves as Creators. And so the "Russian Doll" style experiment was 'stepped down' and down and down. Levels of Creation within levels of Creation.

The One Infinite Creator (or Great Central Sun) steps down It's Infinite Energy to become Logos. Logos in turn designs vast Universes of Space (as yet unmaterialized), stepping down and splitting Itself again, into Logoi (plural), in other words, into an array of Central Suns which will each become a Logos (or 'co-creator') of It's own Universe, with each unique individualized portion of the One Infinite Creator, containing within It as It's very essence, Intelligent Infinity.

Using the Law of Free Will, each Universal Logos (Central Sun) designs and creates It's own version or perspective of 'physical reality' in which to experience Itself as Creator. Stepping down again, It focuses It's Intelligent Energy and creates the unmanifest form of Galaxies within Itself, and splits Itself into yet further 'co-creator' portions ('Sub-Logos' or Suns) which in turn will then design and manifest their own ideas of physical reality in the form of points of Conscious Awareness that we call Suns Stars and Planets.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Hidden_Hand

In other words...the latest in the New Age cult movement.

Lovely.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
A 'planetary entity' (or 'Soul') begins the first Density of experience, into which another individualized portion of The One can incarnate. Just as with all Logos and Sub Logos of Creation, each Soul is yet another smaller unique portion of The Infinite One. At first, the Intelligent Energy of the planet is in a state that you could call 'chaos', meaning that It's Energy is undefined Then the process begins again. The planetary Energy begins to become aware of Itself (the 1st Density of awareness is 'Consciousness'), and the Planetary Logos (sub-sub-Logos in effect) begins to create other downward steps within Itself, and the internal make up of the planet begins to form; as the raw elements of air and fire combine to 'work on' the Waters and Earth, thus arising conscious awareness of their 'being', and the process of 'evolution' begins, forming the 2nd Density.

2nd Density beings begin to become aware of themselves, as being 'separate', and thus begin to evolve toward the 3rd Density of self-conscious-awareness, (the lowest Density into which a 'human soul' can incarnate).

Humans in turn (or the Souls incarnated within them), seek to 'return to the Light' and Love, from which they came, as they begin the journey of progression, from 3rd Density up to the 8th Density, and the return to The Infinite One-ness.

Explanation of the Densities beyond 'normal' human consciousness is another question though, so if you wish to know more about them, someone will need to ask an intelligent question which I can respond to, so as not to impinge upon your Free Will not to know.

So, having set forth the above, I can return to further elucidate on your original question:

As I said, yes, and no. Ultimately, every living thing (and all things are living) is created by the One Infinite Creator's initial Universal Creation. So yes, taken from that perspective, The One Infinite Creator focuses It's Infinite Intelligence into an awareness point of Infinite Energy, and brings the whole of Creation into Being, though, we are not directly created by the One Infinite Creator, but rather by our own Logos', Sub-Logos, and Sub-Sub-Logos and so on. So from that perspective, whilst we are all essentially 'made up' of the same 'stuff' of Creation, initiated by the One Infinite Creator, our actual personal Creators are different portions or Sub-Logos of The One. In other words, yes, our Creator, whilst originating from the same Source, is not the same entity as your Creator.

Which brings me on to a question from another poster (I will continue with your other questions afterwards, but this enables me to indirectly answer the first aspect of your question without having to ask you to rephrase it, due to having to carefully dance around the Free Will issues).

You say that you come from 13 origonal blood lines. Yet the dna mapping project clearly proved that all humanity desends from only 3. Does this mean you arent human?

An excellent question, thank you. Yes, that is correct, in a manner of speaking. If you were to meet me walking down the street, I would appear just as human as you do. We've been incarnating here with you for generations, yet, our bloodlines do not originate from this planet.

Your answer to the 6 displines of learning are quite similiar to a book about atlantis that was supposed to have been channeled, was this also a time for your bloodlines to post answers?

Yes, that is correct, again, in a manner of speaking. Other, shall we say "off world entities" also visited the planet at that time, and passed down their own understandings of Creation as well as their 'technology', from what we could best describe as being 'a future aspect of yourselves'. It was Humanity's errors in handling this information that ultimately led to the destruction of Atlantis.

Continuing...

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Having now answered a question on whether or not our lineage is of Human origin, I can return to tie in that answer with an explanation as to "Who is our Creator". I'm dancing close to the line in answering this, but the record needs to be set straight, and I should just about be able to get away with it without incurring my own 'upline's' displeasure.

Let us get to the crux of the matter.

Your Creator, the one you have called 'Yahweh', is not "God" inasmuch as your bible refers to him as being "the One True God". He is 'a' Creator (or Sub-Sub-Logos) rather than the One Infinite Creator. He is not even a Galactic level Logos, but rather, is the Planetary Logos for this one planet.

Our Creator, is the one you refer to as 'Lucifer', "The Light Bearer" and "Bright and Morning Star".
Our Creator is not "The Devil" as he has been spuriously portrayed in your bible. Lucifer is what you would call a "Group Soul" or "Social Memory Complex", which has evolved to the level of the Sixth Density, which in effect, means that he (or more accurately "'we") has evolved to a level sufficient that he (we) has attained a status equal or arguably 'greater' than that of Yahweh (we have evolved higher than him). In appearance, were you to gaze upon Lucifer's fullest expression of our Being, the appearance would be that of a Sun or a "Bright Star". Or, when stepping down into a 3rd Density vibration, we would appear as what you may term an 'Angel' or 'Light Being'.

Allow me to elucidate:

When an entity (Group Soul Complex) evolves to the level of the Sixth Density, it is by comparison to the amount of time it takes to get that far, a mere hop skip and a jump from 8th Density Ultimate Re-Union with The One Infinite Creator, and then from there, back to dissolution into the Source of All, Intelligent Infinity.

We (our Bloodline Families), as a Group Soul or Social Memory Complex (Lucifer), were on the verge of Seventh Density Ascension, though at this level, before Harvest comes, we have the choice to progress higher, or, to return to help others of lower densities with their own evolution, by passing down our knowledge and Wisdom (Light) to those that call upon us for assistance, with their own Free Will.

Now, at this time, having made our decision to stay and help our Galactic Brothers and Sisters in The One, we were assigned a challenging task by the Council of Elders, who act as the Guardians of this Galaxy from their Eighth Density 'Head Quarters' on the planet Saturn.

Yahweh, due to the fact that he had NOT (as was his right as Planetary Logos) handed down his own Free Will to "know thyself" to those incarnating upon 'his' planet, was having very little evolutionary progress therein. So we (Lucifer) were sent to help. Once the order was given from the Council of Elders, we "Fell", or Descended back to a place where we could, with hard work and focus, once again materialize a 3rd Density manifestation of ourself.

Yahweh had agreed to our coming, in fact it was he who had initially asked the Council for a "Catalyst" of change to enter into his Creation, and share the knowledge and wisdom we had attained through our Ascensions. In the absence of Free Will upon the planet, there can be no Polarity, and therefore, nothing to 'choose' between. Just as is portrayed in the book of Genesis, the planet was very "Edenic" in nature. Sure, it was a lovely 'paradise', yet the Beings incarnating there had no agitator toward evolving beyond the 3rd Density, and therefore, little hope of ever making the journey Home, to The One. Yahweh has been happy to keep his own little pet Eden Project in effect, but with little chance of the Souls here making it Home, it had become in effect, an albeit very beautiful 'Prison'. Yahweh was, in modern parlance, running a benign dictatorship.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Without Polarity, (derived from Free Will), there is only the Unity of Love and Light, and no choice to experience 'other than' that. So, we were to be the Catalyst for change, in order to provide that choice, thus bringing Polarity. Yahweh agreed that we would introduce the concept of Free Will to Earth's inhabitants, by offering them an initial choice, as to whether they 'wanted' it or not. Hence, "The Tree of the Knowledge of 'Good and Evil'" (or more accurately, the Knowledge of Polarity, of Positive or Negative). Yahweh takes his inhabitants to a new 'garden' and tells them you can do anything you like, except this one thing, thus creating the desire to do the one thing there are told they cannot. Hence, a "Choice". We provide the Catalyst by telling them the benefits of attaining Knowledge, they eat from the tree, and the rest is history.

Yahweh thought that his 'Children' would still choose to obey him, and when he discovered they did not, he became angry. As he himself describes in his scriptures, he is a "Jealous God", and he did not like it that his 'children' had chose to disobey him, and follow our advice. We're already committed to being here for a predefined set of "Cycles" to help provide the Catalyst for Human evolution, namely by offering you the Negative Option, or that which you choose to call "evil". Now that Free Will had been granted, Yahweh could not retract it, and we have to stay here as contracted to continue to provide the planet with the Polarity choice. Since then, Yahweh has confined us (as a Group Soul) here within the Earth's Astral Planes (which is very constricting and uncomfortable for a Being of our Wisdom and experience). The Council of Elders gave us the choice to be released (against Yahweh's will), but at the cancellation of our contract to Serve the planet earth; or to remain and fulfil our assignment, and endure Yahweh's self proclaimed "Wrath". We stayed, but as a karmic result of our Group Soul's confinement by Yahweh, our own individuated Souls were given the mandate (by The Council) to "Rule" over Yahweh's people during our physical incarnations here on your planet.

Let's be clear about one thing though. All of this (physical life / incarnation), is a very intricate and skillfully designed Game, whereby the One Infinite Creator, plays the game of forgetting who It is, so that It can learn to remember, and in doing so, experience and know Itself as Creator. All the way down to us tiny individuated sparks of the All That Is. Off stage, and between "Lives" (zero-point time / anti-matter Universe) as incarnated "human beings", we, all of us / you (as Souls), are great friends. Brothers and Sisters in The One.

Between 'lives' we all have a great laugh about the parts we have performed in the 'play', and look forward to and have great fun preparing the next chapters to act out.

I hope that during the above answer, I have also adequately covered your question on "what is our interpretation of good vrs evil? If not, please say, and I will go into more detail.

Can you elaborate on the "coming harvest" and what exactly you mean by harvest?

I can. I will combine my answer to you with my reply to the following question:

Is 2012 harvest time?

When you speak of the harvest, it has echoes of Chaos Gnosticism in the sense that we are divine souls trapped in the physical world, continuously re-incarnated into flesh until the time that we reach such a level of spiritual 'gnosis' that we are able to avoid being re-incarnated in our next cycle. Is this the foundation of your belief?

Another excellent (and very insightful) question. Thank you.
The higher the quality of the question, the more depth I can give to my answer. It all has to do with the Laws of Confusion and Free Will.

Yes, the noonday Winter Solstice Sun of December 21st, 2012 is the time when the Lord of The Harvest shall return. You might know him as "Nibiru".

Continued.....

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Read up on the Mayan Prophesies and Calendrical events for more detail upon how the actual Galactic and Universal Cycles work. The "Travelers" who gave them this information were the same ones who visited the the Civilization of Atlantis. The Mayans used that information by creating with the Positive vibration of the Polarity. The Atlanteans opted for the Negative.

Yes, to answer your question. There is much truth in some of the ancient Gnostic texts, though there are also distortions. The information is not 'pure'. It came through many 'filters'.

You are indeed what you call "Divine Souls"; you are sparks or seeds of The One Infinite Creator. You are Life Itself (Light), remembering and learning who you really are (we came here to help you to do this) and yes, currently, you are trapped (or more accurately "Quarantined") within the 'matter' of this planet you call Earth.

You can thank your Creator Yahweh for that. You are the 'offspring' or individuations of his Group Soul (or Social Memory Complex). Macrocosmically speaking, you ARE Yahweh. The 'Karmic' effect of his imprisoning us in his Astral Planes, also has an impact upon you. I cannot be more specific on this, without impinging on the Law of Confusion. You must work it out for yourselves.

As for the question of can I elaborate on the coming Harvest, yes, I shall do so now.

Your planet abides by the laws of the Creation of your Galactic Logos. The Galaxy runs on Cycles of time, known as the Precession of the Equinoxes. As I said, seek the Mayan Calendar for a deeper insight as to how the Galaxy runs (it is highly accurate), but for the purpose of this discourse, I will give a brief overview.

The Maya use an astrological cycle called the "Precession of the Equinoxes". This is a 26,000 year cycle in which Earth transits through each of the 12 signs of the zodiac for about 2,152 years each. Each of these astrological ages represents one month of the grand Cosmic Year. This "Mayan" cycle also corresponds to a 26,000 year relationship of the Sun (Solar Logos) orbiting Alcyone, the central star of our Seven Sisters Pleiades constellation.

The End of this Cycle, heralds literally, a New World Age, and a New Creation. "A new Heaven, and a new Earth", and is the time of the Great Harvest.
Smaller Cycles yield a Harvest, and then life continues on the planet as normal. Great Cycles yield a Great Harvest, and the end of current life on the 3rd Density. See it as a kind of 'Cosmic jet wash' and deep clean, while the planet takes a rest and regenerates herself..

When this Life-Cycle Ends, "All things will pass away, and All things shall be made new".

Collectively, Humanity right now, is growing, and developing, into the Beings you have long been encoded to be. Yet, as with any labor, it is not the mother or the baby who is in charge, it is the Primal process of Birth itself, unfolding it's own destiny.

So, December 21, 2012 AD, is not the day where all of the sudden the lights go out, and everything will suddenly change, rather, we are NOW in the process of this transition, from one World Age to the next. The changes are underway and will continue steadily accelerating as we head towards the culminating date.

The 26,000 year cycle is composed of 5 lesser cycles, each of which are 5,125 years in duration. Each of these 5 cycles is considered its own World Age or Creation Cycle.

Our present great cycle (3113 B.C. - 2012 A.D.) is called the Age of the Fifth Sun.

This fifth age is the synthesis of the previous four. The initial date that Earth entered the Fifth World, was August 13, 3113 BC, written in Mayan long count notation as 13.0.0.0.0.

Continued.....

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
To help you understand this Notation:

13=Baktuns, 0=Katuns, the 2nd 0=Tuns, 3rd 0=Uinals, 4th 0=Kin

These are the Mayan words for the periods of time:

Day = Kin (pronounced: keen)
Month of 20 days/Kin = Uinal (wee nal)
Year of 360 days/Kin = Tun (toon)
20 Tuns/years = K'atun (k'ah toon)
20 K'atuns = Baktun (bock toon)
a Baktun is 5,125 years

Every day from that point is reckoned by the number of days passed since the event of this cosmic beginning point. Within the 5,125 year cycle lies 13 smaller cycles, known as the "13 Baktun Count," or the "long count." Each baktun cycle lasts for 394 years, or 144,000 days. Each baktun was its own Historical Age, within the Great Creation Cycle, with a specific destiny for the evolution of those who incarnated in each baktun.

Planet Earth and her inhabitants are currently traveling through the 13th baktun cycle, the final period of 1618-2012 AD. This cycle is known both as "the triumph of materialism", and "the transformation of matter."
On 13.0.0.0.0, the December solstice sun will be found in the band of the Milky Way, directly in the position of the "Dark Rift" in the Galaxy, forming an alignment between the Galactic Plane and the Solstice Meridian. We are about to enter into a literal alignment of the Cosmic, Galactic, Solar, and Lunar Planes. This is an event that has slowly converged, over a period of thousands of years, and is caused by the precession of the equinoxes. Kind of like a "turning" of the Universal Gears. It brings about the Great Harvest, and the return of the Lord of The Harvest.

When that occurs, this will happen:

And the planet will complete it's Ascension to the Fourth Density, the vibrational Density of Love. During this Ascension, there will be a three way split for those Souls inhabiting Earth. Those of the predominantly Negative Polarity, will accompany us as we Graduate through the Negative (or Service to Self) Harvest. We (Lucifer) will Create a new 4th Density Earth, based on the Negative Self Service Polarity. We must 'work off' our own part of the Negative Karmic effect incurred from all the Negativity created on this planet. Once we have done so, we will be released to once again assume our place as Sixth Density Guardians and Teachers of Wisdom throughout the Galaxy.

Those of the predominantly Positive Polarity (Love and Light) will Ascend to a beautiful new 4th Density Earth, where you will begin to work upon your learning and demonstrating of Love and Compassion. It will be a very beautiful and "Golden" Age. The 4th Density begins to open you up to your True Powers as a unique individualized aspect of The One Infinite Creator. You will perform works and wonders of the like that the one you call "Jesus" promised you would do "and even greater things than these". It will be a very magical time for you.

continued.....

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
For the majority of Humans on the earth who could be considered shall we say "luke warm", they will experience a period of (what will feel 'ecstatic') zero-point time, where you feel totally at One with The Creator, giving you an encouraging reminder and glimpse of who you really are, before the veil of forgetfulness once again descends upon you, and you will be transported to another 3rd Density planet (a kind of 'Earth Replica'), to continue working upon yourselves and learning that life here is all about making choices. You will remain "quarantined" incarnating in 3rd Density matter until the time of the next Harvest; in which time you will need to have proved yourselves that you have learned how to be more Positive Beings, focused more upon being of Service to others, rather than seeking only to Serve yourself. When you can do this, and the next Harvest comes, you will have earned the right to join us, and enjoy your inheritance, as a member of the Galactic Community, and you will sit with us as Brothers and Sisters of The One, around the table of our Galactic Governing Body, the Confederation of Planets.

Well, I have imparted much during this session, with thanks to the quality of your enquiries, and I must now take my leave for today.

If you have further questions on the Harvest you wish me to speak in more detail on, if you ask, I can answer. Or any other questions you have too on other matters, I will get to them all as time allows, as with the other (respectfully asked) questions here since I took these away with me to reply to earlier.

If time permits, I will check in with you tomorrow.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
All very nice, but like the man asked. WHAT CAR DO YOU DRIVE???

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I have a couple of questions.

1. A lot of what you write seems reminscent of The Ra Material, especially the concept of harvest, STS and STO choices, and intelligent infinity. (More information found here www.llresearch.org... )Have you read that?

2. What function, if any, do alien abductions have? Why are abductees chosen?

3. Why do you want a negative harvest?

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Ya know, whether Hidden_Hand is genuine or not, he/she has a lot of interesting things to say. I'm quite enjoying the discussion, even though I know it's most likely a hoax.

We are about to enter into a literal alignment of the Cosmic, Galactic, Solar, and Lunar Planes. This is an event that has slowly converged, over a period of thousands of years, and is caused by the precession of the equinoxes.

I must correct you here. The precession of the equinoxes cannot cause this. It cannot cause anything other than the way in which we here on Earth view the cosmos around us. It concerns the wobble of the Earth's axis and as far as I know does not relate to any other planetary bodies.

Regarding our enslavement, you seem to be saying - essentially - that as fractions of our Logos Yahweh, we are equally responsible for his decision to keep us trapped here on our 3rd density planet Earth. That's an interesting thought. In that sense our total freedom must arrive through a collaborative spiritual effort.

One thing I don't get - and perhaps you can explain this to me Hidden-Hand - is why those who belong to Lucifer (and Lucifer himself) do not fight for the freedom of all souls? If Lucifer represents liberty, freedom of will and knowledge, why do those who serve him not do as the Biblical Lucifer did and rebel against the tyranny of the Elders? OK, so your family and fellow elites might be as entrapped in the Earthly realm as we are, but why actively propagate and aid the forces of enslavement. You act more like the cowardly servants of Yahweh than of Lucifer.

Something I found extremely interesting is the concept of the Grand Age of Precession being split into five 5,125 year cycles. 3113 B.C., the beginning of the current sub-age was a time of great activity. Is the construction of stone monuments in Western Europe, the Middle-East and Egypt at this time related to the recogniton of this cycle? What was the purpose of Britain's stone circles and Egypt's pyramids? They are more than mere markers of an aeon-change. They must have had some enormous significance. Actually, something I'd most like to know is - Were the builders of these monuments members of the enslaved masses who were trying to understand the nature of existence, or were the builders members of your elite bloodline?

[edit on 20/10/2008 by Cythraul]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join