It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is your favorite mod? (part deux)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimmefootball400
If it wasn't for our crack moderators, where would we be?

On some other site, as the mudslinging would be totally out of control! The Mods here keep this site the interesting site for debate on controversial topics that it is. We owe all the Mods a great deal of appreciation, even if they don't always rule in our favor.

All Hail the Mods!!!

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I think that most people take a forum moderator's job as being an easy task. It's not an easy task for mods on here. I should know, I'm a mod on a railfan forum that I've been a member of since July of last year. Being a mod on a railfan forum can be pretty easy. As you you don't usually put up with the mudslinging and all that crazy stuff.

Click Here to visit or sign up if you want to! Just look for me (C&OFan7484)

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   
SKYFLOATING

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   
BADGE01 I have mentioned before, but thanks again for the nice words.

Rush

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Ok, I'll make a list.

Skyfloating; such an interesting person. I have much respect for his ideas and his verbal temperment. I regularly follow his amazing threads. He is also very generous with the applause. I picture him sitting on a boat somewhere in the lotus position, with the wind in his face.

NG; He helped me with my first thread which was misplaced and added a bit for me. Since then I have read many of his posts which seem to always move me or make me laugh. I think of him as an astronaut writing poetry in his ship.

Intrepid; he defended my thread from would be trolls, and his sense of humor is refreshing. I picture him as a superhero dude in coffee shop visiting with the locals.

Dave Rabbit; He seems like a nice man. I picture him in a white rabbit suit in an old man recliner and a 50's tv tray full of snack foods.
I get Badge01 and theBandit795 mixed up, but both have been nice to me.
and then
Byrd; I picture a female version of Indiana Jones but with a German accent. I would pick her to tell me bedtime stories about Egypt and her travels.

Those are the only mods I have had contact with...
There are none that I dislike.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
BUMPETY BUMP
GOES BUMP IN THE NIGHT
We all know u love to be SHOCKED!

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
My favourite mods are Intrepid,Asala,Hellmutt and 12m8keall2c.
I also had a pleasant experience with Chissler while having some of my posts removed.He was very nice about it and answered my question in a pleasant and thorough fashion.

Ok that was enough buttsmooching to last me a week.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
The mods are mods because of the quality and time they have dedicated to ATS and their innate ability to deal with problem people or issues in a concise and diplomatic manner. I cannot think of a one of them that I DON'T like.
Even though.... I have to admit everytime I get a post turned into a graphic cuz I was off topic.. I feel a bit like I have just been spanked.

I love them all and that's not a cop out

[edit on 5-6-2009 by NephraTari]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
My God, how can you even pick a favorite, they're all fantastic. And shame on you's for not even mentioning The Vagabond! Lotsa love here from me Vaga, I always stand in awe of just about every post you make- so much so, that most of the time I cannot even respond. And just about the same with WyrdeOne.

But if I were to pick one childishly (imo) based on who's given me the most applause... It would be... Umm... lol.. Oh nvm. You know who you are.

You're ALL the best.

As to admins, well, no question that would have to be Springer. It just seems that he's civil no matter what the issue. But I might point out that our much loved SO stays so busy just keeping this place running technically, he may be getting the short end of the stick here.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Its Jak's...always was, always will be....has anyone seen that lay about, good for nothing recently?

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I... love... every... single... one... of... them...

But seriously, I've been here long enough to have known most of them before they became mods, and have had many lengthy and worthwhile threads and discussions with them. I can't pick any, as I have personal bias towards them.

In a nice way, that is.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Whatever.

[Invisible mod text]Note to self lock thread and ban all participants[/text off]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by yeahright

Calm Down Yeah Yeah

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
*casually strolls through thread*

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright

[Invisible mod text]Note to self lock thread and ban all participants[/text off]

It should be noted that this thread was started during, shall we say, a more posterior affectation epoch of my ATS membership. A certain penchant for personal validation through transparent gestures of affectation towards authority figures.

My how things have changed.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   
A timely bump me thinks!

Semperfortis and Greeneyedleo stand out for me.

Of course all do a fine job!

(finally a use for this emoticon)

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
My favourites are:

Hellmutt and Sauron

as well as Asala and worldwatcher

These Mods are the ones I've come in contact with and not only they do a great job but also are wonderful people.

[edit on 23/7/09 by plutoxgirl]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I havent been on here very long to get to know many of them but I have two I really like.

elevatedone, ashleyD, they have both always been very helpful and friendly with anything I ask. Thanks!

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join