It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woke up today with an unknown needle mark in my arm....

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by KaginD

no I do not want it to be alien or anything like that.

But I know my body and how it reacts....this is different.

Sure it could be a cyst..or ingrown hair....but I have had those in the past and this is not the same in any way.

Flea bite ?? sure it could be...but like I said I have been bit by everything and this does not even look the same.

Oh well....I just figured I would share it...and hear other views....either way it does not bother me and I take it with a grain of salt...it's no big deal...just weird....personally I am not worried at all.

AG

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Alpha Grey

Go to the doctor to have a check today if possible. Let him/her also check your blood for toxic substantes.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
so let me explain my wierd exprience. when i was in college living in my dorm i had a very wierd dream, i was in a carft of some sort and it was very calm mellow surronding. i cant recall everything but i remember being poked by a needle or something in my hands bottom of my palms is was kinda of wierd. The strange thing is that i felt all the pain when it went in my palm. Then i woke up the in the morning realizing i had a wierd dream looked at my both of my palms at there is a small whole where the needle went through on each palm, kind of wierd right. I mean nothing could have done that while i was sleeping alone in my room it doesnt make any sense. Still still this day i have this small needle mark on both palms. so i think this can relate to this topic, might sound stupid to some people but hell there are alot more crazy things going on......

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
i feel that there's extraterrestrial foul play here.

nobody really wants to say it, but i have nooo problem with it. Your no fool. you know your body, and you especially no what your feeling and thinking when you wake up, im the same way.

the hit by a truck thing that you mention (more than once) tells me that your closest conclusion is alien abduction or possibly in-home visitation.

your arm would not have turned to such a dark red so fast. i too have recently been biten by a spider and experience itchyness but nothing of a concentrated red mark like yours.

if that WAS an insect that bit you at that peculiar spot, im sure that sensitive part on your arm would have caused you to involantarily react, cause that mark looks rather aggresive.

i wouldnt put this on the backburner like the media does.lol

[edit on 10/17/2008 by LordThumbs]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
AG, just to be safe get checked out by your GP. You not be a junkie but they do exist. For some people this is fun, others a way to get people addicted unknowingly. Hope it isn't though, Only time i have had a bruise like that - notice how it spreads out from the centre outwards, was after i had my blood taken. Injectioms for flu, TB ect never looked as bruised as that, as i said only when i had my blood taken. I have had an implant removed - of the match-stick like contraceptive kind. It left me with a bruise similar to that but had rupture to the skin.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
The positive side to this is that many have experienced this, and these are punch biopsy's which are not as bad as the scratches, bruises and wounds others have. The group that does this is more akin to the group that Jim Sparks is familiar with.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I say this in a tone that is not unfriendly but don't you think it's extremely paranoid to think that waking up with a little round mark on your arm could be related to aliens? You said you are usually sceptical but a sceptical mind would never even consider that idea, are you sure you are as sceptical as you think?

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I would go with a spider bite.
The second thing it appears to be is a rupture of the vessel under the skin, which can be from certain things that thin your blood or increase your blood pressure.

As always, I advise a trip to the Doctor.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
It would be interesting to see if it gets any bigger or worse as do many insect bites/stings before they get any better. Or perhaps if it just starts healing. Please take new photos if you notice any changes. I have had a similar mark on the back of my hand for almost 5 years before it went, strange.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
If that is a needle, then I'd say that 'they' need to realise they don't need to plug you with such a large gauge needle, to get a blood sample!! I mean, that puncture mark is very large. To me, it's too large to be a needle for that job.

As someone said earlier, that would be closer to a small biopsy, than a needle puncture. I used to inject myself with Vitamin B12 (with a 23 Gauge needle), and the mark that is left afterward is basically invisible.

Monitor how you feel towards the evening / next morning and if you start feeling rotten, go see a qwack, don't mess around. If it is something that bit you, that can get nasty. I would bet on that.

Take Care

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
well as of 10/18/08 at 9am the puncture wound is totally gone like it was never there. not a blemish, scar or anything....it came and vanished in less than 24hrs.

I thank all those who replied...your views kept this real and grounded.....I have NO idea how I got the mark....and I am not worried about it coming back.

Hopefully it was just a freak thing....if it comes back I will make a post.

thanks again !

AG

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
hw did you notice a needle mark? I find this unbelievable. I had a blood test last week and couldnt even see where the needle had been afterwards...

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mrman81

I noticed it the next morning when I took my shirt off.....caught me totally off guard.

AG

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Looks like a fresh red mole developing. Over time it will darken. The vein in the center isn't really the spot to draw blood normally. The outer vein is the most widely used. Why jab the center vein when the outer one is clearly visible.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Ihave had this happen to me more than once in my life you know a needle mark when you see one I never remember anything they are just there when I wake up has not happend for many years mabey they forgot about me.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I have woken up several times with the exact same type marks in the same spot. Once, it was on both arms. Can't really say I could ever define an actual puncture in the skin, just the dark red spots. Another time it was lower on the forearm, and that one caused considerable bruising. I don't use any type of drugs, and this can be quite embarrasing at work when people see these marks. I would like to know just what is going on as well.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Maybe a grease splatter? What did you cook/eat last night?

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by disgustedbyhumanity
Maybe a grease splatter? What did you cook/eat last night?

no way...did you even read my post ??

to me...the day I found the mark/puncture I felt like I had woke up after surgery...I was just out of it and very lethargic.

But as of now the mark is gone without a trace. Damn good thing I had pics taken or I would not believe it myself.

AG

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I woke up with a needlemark in my arm. It was the weirdest thing but I blew it off. About a month later I woke up with the same kind of needle mark only it was next to where the first one had been because the first one left a little scar. I have also had 2 tiny little holes next to each other on my neck. The ones on my arm are on my vein. I have shown my husband and he thinks I'm crazy. I'm really glad to hear that I'm not the only one. co

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Oh Yeah. I wake up with ones just like that on the back on my knees-almost all the time. Its strange tho- seems like they have been coming alot more than in the past. Not spider or other insects and no Im not accident prone either. When I get these or anything else they heal alot quicker than any other wounds.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join