It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woke up today with an unknown needle mark in my arm....

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I understand that this thread is about eight months old now. But comming across this is kinda wierd. A few days ago I went to be early one night. My wife didn't come to bed till after midnight. When I woke up the next morning it looked like someone had wrapped a band around my biscept and injected/drew blood or something of the like. Clear as day it was a needle mark and the bruise from the band around the arm. The needle mark went away within a day but the bruise from the band is still there, a week later. Just find it odd that happened and then I came across this.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by The Eclipse

You really sshould keep an eye on the marks and see if they get worse.

Only reason I mention it is I use to live in an area were spider bites could be lethal and in some cases if left long enough some might cause gang green and need amputation or the area.

My brother had a similar experience and just left it along eventually we forced him to the Doctor and he had to have surgery to remove the affected area.

Sometimes the physical symptoms are not always corresponding to the normal signs of the bite depending on how the persons body reacts to it.

And if it turns out to be not a spider bite hey you now have medical proof something odd is going on.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I live in a very similiar area. The pacific northwest. And to be honest I really don't need medical proof. When I was 17 some guy named "Agent West" tried to get in contact with me. It was that point when I took myself off the radar. There's always been something different about me, not just my immune system. I was bit by a brown recluse three years ago, by the time I got to the doctor my body had taken care of the venom on its own. Broken bones heal within two to three weeks. And I don't get sick, and when I do its gone quickly. Sore throats last maybe an hour. Flu's maybe last three hours. Yes, people have been watching me my entire life. And they've become easy to spot. But I just ignore them.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by The Eclipse

Anything is possible.
I'm going to try to look outside the box for this.
One thing you could do is take a urine sample and take a drug test I believe you can even buy at home drug test that you can get off amazon and maybe even more in depth ones from other places on the net if you don't want to have your doctor do it.
This will let you see if there are any drugs in your body you do not typically take.

Also maybe set up a web cam next to your bed see if there is any physical intruders, it could be government as well maybe not just Alien do you have anything to mark you as "special" as where the government may want to make you forget/mark you for something?

nix the above comment about the government as you stated in a reply that you already know/feel/think you're being watched, sorry hadn't seen that before I hit reply.

[edit on 12-6-2009 by pop_science]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Easy , its just the vampire draining you for his/her reserve tanks and sometimes you get bitten also (the hangover is realy nasty) . Dont worry thou those wounds heal pretty fast and sometimes you get perks

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Ive had a few puncture marks, woke up with a very small needle hole in my fore head once blood wasnt dry yet either

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I had this image on my back on 8/28/09 that lasted 1 weeks. Then it can back on 9/19/09 anyone have an idea of what this is.I have more pictures on my profile.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

media.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Alpha Grey

the same exact thing happened to me several months ago. except left arm.
but it is distinctive because it is exactly where a vein is.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   

it is not an a bug bite or abcess and while I felt crappy when I got up and it took hours for the feeling to go away...I feel perfectly fine now ( 7hrs later)

Alpha Grey,

I believe that is a puncture wound based on its location on top of a large vein. You can also see some slight bruising around the area, which is typical when a vein has been punctured. I don't remember seeing a needle mark quite that red before, though.

Providing you are not pulling our leg, I suggest you take the advice previously posted by LordThumbs and Silo13. I'm saying this because of the additional information you've provided about your son's experience, recent UFO activity, and your physical condition when you awoke. This may not be the last time this happens.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha Grey
I usually am quite skeptical about stuff like this but when it happens to yourself it's a different world.

I woke up today with a needle mark in my arm.....NO I am not a junkie....I have not been to a doctor in over a year.....and I did not give blood anytime recently but it is there...a clear distinct needle mark on my right arm on the opposite side of the elbow (at the 'bend' on the inside)

it does not hurt but it shocked the hell out of me......and now I am unsure of what is going on.....I find it VERY strange that this happened roughly one month after I had my first EVER ufo sighting.(which I filed w/ MUFON) (white orbs...nothing spectacular)

Like I said...I am usually VERY skeptical about this kind of thing...but now I just don't know....I kind of cannot believe it.

And no I do not sleepwalk and I am a very heavy sleeper....a 747 could crash in my backyard and it would not wake me at all......I live in a rural area of North Central Massachusetts under the flight path to Logan Airport and I see all kinds of weird stuff which I am sure is just normal aircraft...but some are ???

Thoughts anyone ? this has me so off guard I am at a loss to figure this out or explain it.

AG

[edit on 17-10-2008 by Alpha Grey]

Dude, I'd be a bit more serious, if able. Get some blood tests, as a malevolent person could do more damage than concocting some escape path.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
The time for a blood test is way past......but on a side note within this last year my dreams have gotten to be very vivid yet controlable (I can control my dreams in any way I so choose)

I recently had a dream where there was "someone" in it whom I could not see or make out...just a indistinct human shaped form who would not give me straight answers to questions asked....yet somehow it seemed to want to control me and restrict me somehow....the weird part which is hard to describe is that after I kept confronting this "shape" over and over again with more pressing questions the dream shut itself off like changing a channel on the tv.....it literally made a "snap" sound which I know I heard and the dream stopped immediately and went black which woke me up instantly wondering what the hell happened....usually my dreams morph into another dream but this was totally different.....it just shut itself off and flat out woke me up.

whatever it was obviously did not like me questioning it and not backing down...so it shut me off.

AG

[edit on 25-2-2010 by Alpha Grey]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   

I just read the thread, and a few things came to mind.
I just clicked the reply button and I didn't read the whole thread, so I might have missed this, but...have you done a blood test? If yes, did you do a bloodtest 6 months or more after the incident? If not, you might want to do a blood test after all. I think you know what I'm talking about; it's a long stretch that you might have gotten something, but it's valuable to be sure you're ok. OK?

Second, I'm no doctor, but it does look a little like a needlewound to me. Especially regarding the feeling you had when you awoke. So, let's assume it's a needle wound (as opposed to a cyst or a bite of a spider, bed bug, or a really big-ass mosquito). Two possibilities in this scenario are: human or alien. Just thinking out loud here. If it's a wound caused by a human needle, it's logical you see marks of it, as our needles are of a certain thickness. But if an alien being did this, then the needle isn't likely to be that thick, provided that they use needles at all. So my advice would be to inspect the wound, although it's probably too late right know. I mean, if you inspect the nature of the wound, like someone said earlier, see if there's a tract to the vein or something, it might give you some information...
Have you cleaned the wound and looked at it with a magnifying glass?

*puts away his tinfoil hat*

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
1. Do you have a cat?
2. Is your cat de-clawed?

I've woken up with similar marks, but it was just my cat...

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
My friends and I get mysterious scratches and stuff all the time, I never gave it too much thought, just assumed that I was scraping against something at some point and not noticing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join