It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woke up today with an unknown needle mark in my arm....

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I usually am quite skeptical about stuff like this but when it happens to yourself it's a different world.

I woke up today with a needle mark in my arm.....NO I am not a junkie....I have not been to a doctor in over a year.....and I did not give blood anytime recently but it is there...a clear distinct needle mark on my right arm on the opposite side of the elbow (at the 'bend' on the inside)

it does not hurt but it shocked the hell out of me......and now I am unsure of what is going on.....I find it VERY strange that this happened roughly one month after I had my first EVER ufo sighting.(which I filed w/ MUFON) (white orbs...nothing spectacular)

Like I said...I am usually VERY skeptical about this kind of thing...but now I just don't know....I kind of cannot believe it.

And no I do not sleepwalk and I am a very heavy sleeper....a 747 could crash in my backyard and it would not wake me at all......I live in a rural area of North Central Massachusetts under the flight path to Logan Airport and I see all kinds of weird stuff which I am sure is just normal aircraft...but some are ???

Thoughts anyone ? this has me so off guard I am at a loss to figure this out or explain it.

AG

[edit on 17-10-2008 by Alpha Grey]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
It could be an ingrown hair. They look like that sometimes. Some other possibilities is a pimple, a sweat blister, or a bite. I wouldn't jump right into the paranormal so soon. If you end up with what feels like a chip under the mark, well then its time to worry.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I don't. I usually equate ufo sitings with various activites by our visitors. My son has told me of two vivid dreams, missing time and actually seeing a grey before compliantly going to sleep. This is in addition to my own brief memories. He only had a mark similar to a needle mark that one time too. I've had scoop marks off and on for 20 years. We've had a lot of sitings.
I suspect that many who have sitings are having more than they are allowed to remember.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by KaginD

I thought of that.....but it is a clear needle mark...not a pimple, ingrown hair or bug bite.

I will also add...when I woke up today I felt like I had been hit with a truck....very sluggish and just out of it...it took hours until I felt awake.

AG

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
can you upload a photograph?

Maybe you caught your arm on a sharp implament without knowing

if not maybe you've been chipped?

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
here is a pic of it.....I still think this is crazy.....totally weird.

AG

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
it could be a a surface bruise? would be hard pushed to clarify this as a puncture wound.... you feeling a little queezy?

It seems to be close to a vain or artery....it could be a capillary burst or like i first thought a fresh bruise....

Im not being skeptical but did you have any idea's how it came about did you experiance any dreams? is the last 18 hours a blur?

need more input squire

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Even if that is not a puncture mark, the thought of this whole ideal has just sent shivers down my spine

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ian990003100

No it's not a bruise....it's a puncture wound for sure.

When I woke up today I felt like I had been hit by a train...very queasy, dizzy and very very tired...which is unusual for me.

I did not dream at all...nothing...and that is weird for I dream all the time.

I always bend towards the rational but this has me totally caught off guard.

AG

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
maybe a spider bite.

they start out small but once you start scratching....worse than mosquito bites.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha Grey
here is a pic of it.....I still think this is crazy.....totally weird.

AG

Based on that picture, a needle would have some sort of track leading to the vien that should be visable. Im not saying its not a needed, just looking at the picture you posted.

It could be a bug bite as well. The proximity to the vein could point to this as well.

If you are concerned that someone injected you with something you could have a tox screen done. They do have low cost mail order ones as well.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Its an abscess. I seen that before. You might have an infection which is why you feel so crappy. Go to the DR. or put some antibiotic ointment on it.

What is weird though, people usually get that from a drug needle.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I am going to wager that it is an insect bite of some kind ....... Where in the world do you live?

Most injection/needle sites will have signs of trauma and/or bruising around the puncture as the needles used are actually quite large.

Your 'site' shows signs of a reaction - redness and inflammation.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Alpha Grey

That puncture wound could possibly be a spider bite. Look closely at it under a magnifying glass to see if there are actually two tiny puncture marks side by side. Many spiders cause a bruising or bleeding at the site of the bite and many can be serious causing anything from flu-like symptoms to actual necrosis of the underlying skin tissues. Here in the southern most part of western Canada and the US Pacific northwest, we have the brown recluse spider that can be quite serious should it bite you. Perhaps a trip to the doctor might be in order if you find the double puncture holes of a spider bite.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Do you by chance have a cat or other small animal with claws that may have poked you in your sleep? If it is a needle puncture it looks infected to me, well regardless of what caused it it looks infected to me really. And I must say it looks awful large to be a needle mark... It looks like you were scratched or poked by something, but that something was larger than a typical needle for drawing blood or giving injections I think. Unless of course it is infected and then the big red mark isn't the size of the wound but the skin around it being red and inflamed. But that is just my non-medical opinion.

And yes most needle punctures cause bruising, but not necessarily immediately following the puncture. Just had my blood drawn a few days ago and it took about 24 hours before I noticed a bruise on my arm.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
oh crap, here we go again, it's the DanTanna thread starting. Did you get into a blood bath fight with the alien? Did the alien clean up the mess for you too?

Sorry for the sarcasm.

Bug bit, but that's just an opinion.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
it is not an a bug bite or abcess and while I felt crappy when I got up and it took hours for the feeling to go away...I feel perfectly fine now ( 7hrs later)

I live in North Central Massachusetts and I have been bit by every bug we have.....and none have ever left a mark like that........and right now it's getting cold up here so the mosquitos are gone....as are the black flies.

also I went to bed around 2am and it was not there when I went to bed.

AG

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
The only other thing I can think of is a cyst. I don't know, I know you are concerned.. But, it seems like you want it to be from an alien or something. I would rather an abscess or a bug bite over an injection made by an alien any day.

If it was something extra terrestrial, there isn't much you can do about it now. I would still put some peroxide or something on it just in case. I'm not trying to dismiss you at all, I just like looking over every avenue before calling foul, ya know? It could very well be something from another world, lets hope not though because you don't know if they just took blood or shot something into you. Either way, I hope everything works out and it goes away

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
You say it’s a needle mark, it’s a needle mark.
So - now what to do about it.
Set up a motion sensor in your sleeping room.

How to Install Cheap Motion Sensor Lighting Indoors

Sure, you sleep soundly, but still, after this you might not sleep quite as sound as before.
Oh see if you can hide the motion sensor in plain sight...stick it poking out of a vase or a shoebox, something obvious (you know, hide in plain sight).

Then call and see if you can get a blood work up done.
Fib and tell the desk nurse you need a full work up for a new job possibility.

Sit back and relax until you get the results and from there, let us know what happens!
Best to you and yours.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
The photo actually resembles a small punch biopsy, similar to what I have gotten. They don't usually hurt or itch, but they take while to heal.

www.rense.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join