It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IF man made a chip...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 06:43 PM
link   
IF man made a chip small enough to be injected into a person's body would you allow it???

if the government said it was for "banking" purposes would you still accept the chip???

i say # NO!!!

[Edited on 25-3-2004 by they see ALL]

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   
They have made a chip just not everyone has it yet. And hell no I would not get that damn thing put into my body, even if the government said it was for banking purposes.

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Pretty obvious answer from anyone on this site would be hell no because we know it would have to be for more sinister ideas. Like maybe a remote realease of cyanide into the bloodstream....or who knows what the hell else.

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Where do I sign up? Wouldn't the chip just eventually pass through your system, though?

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 07:33 PM
link   
IF it was injected into your blood no...

they can also inject it into you muscle and make it get stuck there...

this is all THEORY though...

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Or, if an attack on the US caused martial law to be executed, then to get the country back on its feet and totally control everyones location and money tracking, you will get it or starve and be homeless.

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
IF man made a chip small enough to be injected into a person's body would you allow it???

[Edited on 25-3-2004 by they see ALL]
We are already headed in that direction, I believe. I don't approve of the action of getting microchipped for banking purposes, or for any other reason as well.

But, if the Government says that is what must be done, then I hope people will get together to fight it.

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Ok, another chip thread.... oh well here we go!

My answer is very simple: no! Even if it was mandatory, the last thing I need if for a government with evil intentions controling my transactions and tracking me. Oh no, they'll never put that in me!!! I'll never let them "tag" me like an animal. If they want to put a chip in me they'll have to catch me first and even then, I'd cut it out and attach it to some stray dog as soon as they "put me back in the wild".

Thats my oppinion about chips.

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 08:47 PM
link   
they already do that to some dogs so you can find them if they get lost, so why not humans?

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Does anybody think that we could stop the Government agencies from "tagging" us when the time comes? I just wonder what we'll do as a mass of people against the dreaded bio-chips when the Government has the army to back them up.

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 08:58 PM
link   
"when the time comes" they won't take me alive.
I rather die fighting than from god knows what in some concentration camp.

[Edited on 25-3-2004 by Ranger]

.....And like I say every time, this is assuming most of the army doesn't revolt against what is plain to see as evil.

[Edited on 25-3-2004 by Ranger]

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 09:02 PM
link   
ever wonder why tetanus shots are so big!? because they're implanting chips with me, well maybe not, but just think about it. it would probably happen without the general population ever knowing. even if one doesn't have insurance, information would need to be gathered before a patient is served.

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I'd take the chip. More ID and more tracking doesn't scare me. If it did I would burn my creditcards, destroy my computer, disassociate from the SSN, burn my birth certificate, quit my job, and get rid of my car and driver's licence.

Now, if certain people were excempt and it was mandatory for others, THEN i'd object.

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 09:24 PM
link   
they would probably inject it along with vaccinations.

hear about the huge amounts of anthrax vaccine in storage? What if they all have microchips in them and one day, the government gives an anthrax warning out(true anthrax or false maybe) and then everyone will take it fearing for their lives, but what they don't know will be that the chip inside will begin tracking them and will analyse who they are based on their DNA in their blood or somthing.

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 05:09 PM
link   
they'd have to do it without my knowledge because I never allow them to put a tracking device in me.

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I have heard of medical chips being implanted that served very useful purposes, but of course this would be done with the consent of the patient after consultation.

But no, I would not trust them at all. It gives me the shivers to think of being tracked via an implanted chip.

Now if I had a loved one that needed a medical implant to regulate brainwaves, or heartbeat, or the like, I would probably consent for them. But I would take on the responsiblity of protecting them against foul use of the chip as best I could.

I would not trust any govt that much. Not ever.

john

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   
The current RFID technology can make a radio chip that is made of nano-blocks, with a total of 6 microns. Small enough to fit on the end of needle.

they could put 100's of them inside a one kernel of corn and you would never know. why do you think they approved GA corn ?????

to make the corn resistant to their "tampering" once the chip density inside you is to the appropriate level the nano RFID's act like a phased array antenna picking up the "scan" signal and signalling back the 128 bit encrypted data.

they could put a thousand nano-RFID in your medication fused directly with the drug compound. Just in one little capsule.

if they want you to have them, you will or you will starve from paranoia. Forced to grow your own food, which they will have altered the "seeds" so then you must somehow grow your own crops from your own seeds that are not "altered" already.

why do you think some people are stock pilling seed packages ?????? because they think the farmers will forget to plant the next season or for some other reason.

Face it, the "goverment" or someone wants to be able to keep tabs on certain individuals and there is nothing anyone can do to stop it.

[Edited on 26-3-2004 by robertfenix]

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I hear that Monsanto (amongst others) have created a sterile grain. Normally, farmers buy grain, sow it and when it grows they take some of the seeds from the newly grown crop and save it to sow next year.

Crops from sterile grain won't be able to do that. The seeds produced will be sterile. This means that the farmers will have to buy grain every year rather than just once.

And if anyone tries to put a chip in me, they will end up with it stuffed up their arse courtesy of the Pisky

[Edited on 26-3-2004 by Pisky]

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 11:55 PM
link   
YEa thats why Im anti GE, because those companies are introducng a "teminator gene" that makes it sterile so that they have to keep buying from the world companies, making globalization a step closer.

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   
What possible justification could those companies give to support a sterile grain? I'd like to see the company propaganda on that one!

john

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join