It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IF man made a chip...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   
So what happens when the nano bots secretly insert the chips into all known humans.

We all get to enjoy a trip to hell?

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   
maybe the gov't can make them trendy like barcode tatoos....

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I hope you guys aren't talking about these chips

They are the anti-christ themselves. I will not take the mark of the beast!

MBF

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 12:38 AM
link   
In 2005 I think it is, cattle will have tracking devices implanted in them at some point after they leave the farm for tracking purposes. In a few years, they will be required to have them before they leave the farm. The GM seeds that have the terminator gene is there so that farmers can't save the GM seed and replant the next year. They charge a technology fee for the use of the seed on top of the price of the seed. This technology fee is a very large amount of money every year for these companies. This year I paid about $135 for a bag of seed corn, I can only sell the corn for about $3 per bushel. Cotton seed is worst, a bag of seed can cost hundreds of dollars most of which is a technology fee

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I was under the impression that the GM terminator gene was a direct consequence of the plant being made more fertile (e.g. producing more), and as a genetic flaw or something, being unable to reproduce for future generations

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Gee... I posted a 'Chips' topic (not realizing there was already a thread going... and after a few replies, it got moved.. not once - but twice - to other headings... and now it's been closed

Anyway... here's the link to that thread and some links are posted to recent articles on chipping...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I'm torn.. chips could be great..

No more credit cards....

All my medical info on hand in case of emergency or even if I moved and needed a new doctor

GPS.. no more kidnappings... personal alarm!! Do you have any idea how many people disappear per year.. it's scary. It would be a major deterance against violent crime. Ad to that.. when your personal alarm goess of your chip records the ID of the people in your immediate vicinity..evil doers beware.

Commercial clubs.. how many darn discount cards to I need to carry for all the different.. video stores..drug store..grocery store.. etc.. how fricken irritating.

I would guess it would have to work on trust.

GPS only allowed when personal alarm is manualy activated or activated because of threatening life signs....

Medical info requires you to sign a release before being scanned or again released because of threatening lifesign activity. It can be segragated into sections.. pharmacutical, health and mental illness.

You chip will record all scanning and transmitting events, that you can view on the internet.

All info will have a unique ID.. say My "King Supers" card is under their store ID 789.. and they attemp to scan for information not coded under 789.. the authorities would be notified.

ID's will be kept top secret to prevent people from trying to scan outside the knowledge they would have permission for.

I say curiosity kills the conspiracy. If this tagging were widespread then these tags could be easily investigated by any curious party... therefore if the chips had any other purpose then what was stated they have.. we'd find out about it.

XL5

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Just go to the doc and say you think you have a tumor, have an MRI test done and pooft no more chip. You could always make a huge magnetic field with big capacitors and coils, if you knew where the chip was in your body.

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Ok if those gov a$$ holes tryed to implant me
theyed be lying on the ground with theyre chips
up theyre a$$.

If they got it in id just cut it out and ram it down someones
throat.

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I can't find the news story at the moment, but there may be a link in the archive of whatreallyhappened.com (not spamming the board), but just a month ago I read that in either Spain, France, or Italy, a NIGHTCLUB would be putting chips into 25 VIP's that signed up for this service. It will keep up with all banking transactions between that customer and the club. So the customer never has to pay when he goes in or buys a drink, it just debits his bank account. This is serious and will happen in a month or so. Fools.

MBF

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by browha
I was under the impression that the GM terminator gene was a direct consequence of the plant being made more fertile (e.g. producing more), and as a genetic flaw or something, being unable to reproduce for future generations

GM seeds don't necessarily produce more, they are modified for certian tasks such as killing certian insects or being tolerant to certian herbicides. Of course they want you to think that yields are greatly increased, but they are not. For example, one year I planted two cotton varities that were the same except that one was modified to kill certian insects. The comventional variety out yielded the GM variety.

The terminator gene started out as a genetic flaw or some kind of damage that was done as a byproduct of the modification, but was tweaked to be more pronounced so that farmers can't save the seed to plant.

The last few years the farmers have started to complain about the low yields of these GM crops AND THE COST OF THE SEED.

[edit on 15-7-2004 by MBF]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join