It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilan/human dating

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
OP please take your stupid claims elsewhere. You are an attention seeker and I hate seeing ATS ruined by ridiculous threads like this one. Human reptiles DONT exist. Stop ruining the credibility of ATS with your crackpot claims. This is further evidence that ATS needs to tighten up its HOAX rules. She has a ridiculous claim, which is very easily proved with a photo. No Photo + No evidence + Mental Story = HOAX. No why isnt this thread in the HOAX forum yet.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
But didn't you read about the lady in India that married a King Cobra. Not sure how they would have offspring.

www.religionnewsblog.com...

Speedbump

Originally posted by rajaten
reply to post by usapolecat

Reptiles are not humans..... reptiles refer to snakes, lizard etc ???

You seem to have a few screws loose perhaps? Living in a fantasy world? because its easier than being in reality ???? or you are just insane.

I suggest you see a psychiatrist and tell him what you have posted here on this site. for your own benefit.

Peace.

[edit on 21-5-2010 by rajaten]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I had a reptilian abduction in 2005. At the time, i was a New Orleans police officer working in the 8th district. Yes, i served through Katrina. The abductions took place several months before the hurricane.

Unfortunately, ive suffered long lasting nervous system issues ever since. Ive networked with other abductees and researchers. In the process, ive found many other reptilian abductees who've suffered the same exact issues.

Specifically, we develop hyper-attuned senses, and issues with aggression.

From what several researchers have told me, this is from some kind of introduction/activation of reptilian DNA. As an extremely skeptical person, I would rather attempt to get an opinion from an actual reptilian-if possible.
What is it that reptilians are doing to their abductee's nervous systems? Why the acceleration?
Being that your husband used to work in the abduction industry, im sure he could shed some insight for me. Having my senses and aggression cranked way up has NOT been fun. Its caused me to avoid alot of things I used to enjoy.

Your story has many elements in common with the other abductees ive met. Reptilians do like hard rock. In fact ,they often play it throughout their underground living facilities. David Eckhart has noted this in his abduction experiences. But if you talk to any major abduction researcher, they will give you accounts of reptilians playing hard rock in their bases, and ships. Being that they are an aggressive species, we probably shouldn't be surprised by their taste in music.

Its really not that surprising. Historically, invading armies used local musicians and singers for entertainment. I don't think anyone wants to pay to ship artists around, when you can bootleg local entertainment for cheap. From what abductees have seen, they reptilians just copy songs right from the airwaves.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I have posted a picture in my photos media center. There is a genuine picture for the (I don't believe reptilians exist) individuals. And I need to make a personal post. I and Reptan has been not in touch with each other for awhile and if we ever are not speaking for any reason (like busy as they 'any non-human being tells me' that they get busy with whatever day to day work they carry on.... anyway, Reptan, if you have been reading my posts and I know you have, get in touch with me.... Ignore all the other bull crap that has been going on in the background and just get in touch with me. I miss your contact and I don't mean to be rude but the other contact you think I have been getting, I haven't been hearing it from my end and I just have it so quiet around here. And please don't give up no matter what up front bs I have been into.... you know I still look up to you as a highly intellegent paraphychologist, qantum physicists and all those better than their phD's subjects... I'm saying I miss our talks.... And I love you for your mind. As for humans...I'll give you a funny, a body is a terrilbe thing to waste. I know you have a million human jokes and me being one I just roll my eyes and where is the prejudice now....Don't make me tell them reptilians are prejudice of humans.... like WE are the lower life form....yeah right.....And who make you king of the rock you crawled out of? OK, I trying to piss you off so you can come give me a peice of your mind... at least you will be talking to me. I hope I am the reason you are so busy. By the time you read this, I will done be married to someone off of the planet Jupiter and Mars will be jealous and Saturn will just be a desktop icon.....I'm Bluffing.....Earth girls may be easy but don't keep us waiting..... Love, Dee

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Does he like David icke and Alex collier?
Is he afraid of Chuck Norris?
Does he eat little children?

Chuck Noris has already been to Mars. That’s why there are no signs of life there.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
1. Does your husband look like this?:

2. Where do Reptilians mostly live?

3. Do some Reptilians like to eat humans?

4. Are Reptilians a native species to Earth? Are humans the "aliens"?

5. How many Reptilians are on Earth?

Thanks.

[edit on 22-8-2010 by sphinx551]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

hey Dee. Justin here. any chance I could meet this husband of yours so i could see for my own eyes? im from IL too

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I wish I could see the bite marks on your arm. can you show us?

[edit on 2-9-2010 by _SilentAssassin_]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Pryde87

The irony of this is while I don't have a clue about this thread, its almost outrageous, the fact is we only see a small spectrum of light, and our software has been tampered with as well, for our bio suits. What is controlling this system is the eye of horus, enki/enlil/el/ra/isis/osiris/zeus/quetcoaltz and all represent the feathered serpent. Our bloodlines are like puppets to them, and just out of our limited "vision" there are reptilians, in body. And operating inbetween several "channels" at once. Channels in the holoraphic universe relate to planetary body or moons actual orbit around the stars, so they are space-time channels, there are also density channels.

They're real. If the matrix slips you can see the patrols, the militaristic controllers, or rather their footmen.

Also, many ETs, including reptilian factions ARE here, some in human bio suits, some using holograms to alter their appearance.

So whether or not her story is a fabrication, many are already married to them, your neighbors, friends, whatnot......

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
This is best thread on ATS imo.
How do reptilian sexual organs look like?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by _SilentAssassin_

Whatever she was drinking,I want the same!
In a tall glass with lots of ice and cheese and
chips on the side!

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
media.abovetopsecret.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

in the past, someone wanted in the beginnings thread a picture of a reptilian being the one whom I am with. I never got the chance to get Quazar's picture as he never had me one to keep. But times have changed and I really have moved on to dating someone else and I thought I have previously informed my readers. Quazar and I are just friends now and I have fell in love with another reptilian person whom stays in reptilian form and doesn't even feel the need to be anything other than reptilian. (He's proud of whom he is and still as he is makes certain human friends at times convenient.) His name is Reptan. We have been dating incognito or in secret from human eyes (like mostly behind closed doors) since October 2009. We both don't mind humans knowing that we are dating. but him being whom he is, he don't just show his bodily form to anybody outloud for most people wouldn't really know how to handle that and judjing a book by it's cover is the norm in human society. And that is the only reason he is particular about that sort of issue. according to him he has a few human friends and they are like gold to him in their personality traits. I guess that is why we get along so well. He really gives most humans a benifit of a doubt when trying to be freinds with them. Those that are ready for that type of friendship he said. Kinda like those who looks past someone's looks and that just seem to know all have feelings and the compacity for friendship. Love is universal he said and all have those basic feelings of emotions just like the human world. He said friendship with any kind of alien between human and aliens are far from impossible. That would make any alien look twice of they feel like there is a human out there in search of a friendly relationship from any one of us type of non-human individuals. A sincere human friendship is basicly what we hope for from the human world. even if most say our methods of meeting one another might prove we have a hard way of showing it. Guess you could say, Just wandering how sincere you are or not into knowing and meeting us and is it for friendship, real friendship or is there another reason you want to meet us that I will not repeat to this friend of mine's ears. And I don't think of anyone has ill intent toward us on why anyone should complain if they got ill back for it. If they have a good meaning or good intent for wanting to see us then they would get that good intent back from us but if anyone was searching for anyone of us for a harmful reason then don't think we would protect ourselves and our reptuation in the process of it all. Yes we have a certain type of ego about our high intellegence as beings and maybe that shows a little too well. But we will know ahead of time who is genuniely our friend and who is just being a flat-out foe of ours. And maybe it is true what Dee has been telling me, that you humans are only judging someone by our looks and that is all it is. That would be a shame if that is the main underlying truth. Then humans (most) haven't evolved enough yet for those kinds of meetings yet....and who to say how much more time into the future alien-kind has to wait for the time when it will be alright for them to meet each other. Excuse me if we are in a hurry for human kind to evolve to that point of our maybe friendly type of gatherings before they are ready.....why, does our hurry for your spiritual advancement show? No #, it probably does, it probably does....Like Dee says about her intrest into the spiritual and paranormal. "But how else and I going to learn? then the more I learn the more my unknown will be known....I love her for that....a big heart for me and eager to learn anything and can control her fears when I spit some unknown her way. She must trust me that much. I could probably throw her down a spiritual wormhole and she just informed me she would treat it like a slip and slide. What the #, she is my mate....The person typing is Dee....and like I said, we've known each other since she first found my picture on the internet. So, since I found this woman staring at my picture in a lustful way, of course I am going to go find out what is going on. I appeared at the end of her Mom's couch looking at her and she wanted to tell me what is going on in the fastest way passible so Dee just raised her shirt up and showed me her naked chest and she is telling me later she just wanted to get my reptilian eyes full....And damn she sure did...extremely full...(about DD full...) And she has also told me she never done that for a human man before...so, ok she's telling me she's only shy to the humans....yeah. ok....and not to aliens...sorry. I have seen her to red to me also....shy and bold at the same time....
Well, I kinda got the hint she wanted me to help her with this post.. and so I have...hope the picture comes through if so then that is me with a tripod digital camera.....posted on hateforum.com astronomy picture of the day although I am not the posting person that posted it there. He caught my picture from somewhere else. That is just were she found my picture....garantee you that is me Reptan......

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Wow. Just.....wow. This is way too out there for me to believe. It's a good thing that it is not your job to try and convince me of such fantastical stories.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
pics or this is a hoax thread

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Well, you just never know, truth can be stranger than fiction, and I've seen enough times in this weird world, things that don't make sense to what we know. Even the laws of physics seem to get bent now and again.

If this is in any way true, then you're lucky, you're closer to the truth of reality than most of us.

I think a lot of people would have a hard time with the idea of other beings. People cannot get along very well amongst themselves yet.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Just give the damn pics gurl, all am asking for

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pryde87
OP please take your stupid claims elsewhere. You are an attention seeker and I hate seeing ATS ruined by ridiculous threads like this one. Human reptiles DONT exist. Stop ruining the credibility of ATS with your crackpot claims. This is further evidence that ATS needs to tighten up its HOAX rules. She has a ridiculous claim, which is very easily proved with a photo. No Photo + No evidence + Mental Story = HOAX. No why isnt this thread in the HOAX forum yet.

This X1000

Way to make a big joke out of us. This is not the Enquirer. I am done referring friends to this site, what a shame. Go ahead and stick up for this crap all you other crack pots.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Does Quazar use paragraphs?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

What are you smoking and where can I buy it?

Seriously?

This is ATS. It's no more credible than the Weekly World News.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Funny thing is most people who are in some form reptillians or other biological entities never find out during there human life here. There are signs like abnormal features in the skin, insides or organs are different, abnormal mental ability ect. Most of the time reptillians live a normal life here as human never knowing what they are.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join