It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilan/human dating

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Usually i give the OP the benefit of the doubt. But... Seriously... You MUST think we are stupid, polecat. This is the worst lie i have read in ages. I am not saying this because i do not believe it is impossible. I am saying this because of the various psychological tells in the way you write. Let me give you some advice OP, You don't need to write things like this to get attention. Everyone has value, just have some confidence and be truthful. Lies do no one any good whatsoever.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Why do I have the vision of a guy wandering around the house in a Barney suit?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
It took a bit of effort, but I read all the posts up to here.
This is what I can tell; You were married to a reptilian/draco half-breed named Quazar for years and you got preggers, he left and you immediately started dating another reptilian named Reptar (or some bull), but you haven't spoken for a while.
It's all fine and dandy writing yourself a Days of Our Lives (now with reptiles) episode; but when you try to pass it off as truth, that offends me.
Why don't you try substantiating your claims, or admit that you are lying.

PS: People on ATS as a general rule don't like hoaxes, they waste our time. We want the truth.
edit on 20-6-2011 by myster0 because: PS: where's the baby?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Alright , I need to ask you to ask Quazar one thing if you would Dee. I have heard that the species homo sapien sapien (humans) was created by the Draco and the lyrean races , with the core base of the dna being Draco , in an attempt to bring peace and cooperation between the two races on earth. Is there any truth to this?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Here is my ultimate question, in fact, not just to a reptillian being, but any being that has the knowledge of what is actually going on:

Is it true, that human beings are a part of an interdimensional "matrix", that we actually live in an artificial reality, and that, there is a certain time when there is a "gap" in that reality, the idea being that humans have to "cross" to the other side of that "gap" so that they can continue to exist in the matrix?

And as an additional question - what is the "real" world like? Is it some kind of technological wasteland? Is there a war to destabilise the "system", and in doing so, create a kind of "fall" for those that exist within the "matrix"?

Thirdly, why are reptillians crossbreeding with humans, when they know that the matrix system is dangerous for them, do they realise that the "matrix" creates problems with the entire species consciousness, and that crossbreeding actually forges "links" between the system and the souls of all those beings that have become a part of it?

Fourthly, does he know about all the other alien species that are here, there is basically a wave of new "immigrants" to my area - tall, pasty, and clone-like - what does he know about them?

Lastly, there is to my knowledge a computer matrix system "upgrade" that many people are "ascribing" to, it offers them access to a telepathic matrix, however, I notice a diminished connection to the natural world - could it be that they are all being "set up" for some kind of "harvest" scenario?

Your "friends" like to give me grief, last time they tried to inject me with some kind of toxin, and plant a strange kind of "tracer" - as well as the numerous "spies" that materialise around me - what could they possibly want, it all seems sinister to me, playing a game with my mind, why, why need to research, why need "war" if they are immortal?
edit on 20-6-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
another thread that has the makings of a good sci fi novel
"I married a Reptilian"

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by usapolecat

media.abovetopsecret.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

HAHAHAHAHA thats the alien from galaxy quest haha

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Your story reminds of this:

From www.crystalinks.com...

Few people can claim to have experienced out of this world sex, but Pamela Stonebrooke is a woman who can. The 52-year-old jazz singer says she enjoyed mind-blowing alien romps with a six-foot reptilian for three years. Her story is among a number featured in World's Strangest UFO Stories which premieres this Sunday on the Discovery Channel.

Speaking exclusively to The Sun Online, Pamela revealed: "My first sexual encounter with an alien was unlike any love-making I've experienced before. It was so intense and enjoyable and, without wanting to get too graphic, he was so much larger than most men. I remember exactly how I felt when I saw him for the first time. I awoke from my sleep to find myself making love to what appeared to be a Greek god. At first I assumed it was an exceptionally lucid dream. But the sex was very intense and as I closed my eyes I was overwhelmed by how comfortable I felt with this unknown being. The next time I opened my eyes he had transformed into a reptilian entity with scaly, snake-like skin. It was then I realized I was making love to a shape-shifting alien. Sensing I was scared, the reptile whispered, 'We've always been together, we love each other.' The orgasms were intense. When I tell men about my reptilian experience, they find it difficult."

Pamela said her first alien bonk took place in 1998, more than a year after her first extra-terrestrial encounter. At the time, she was working as a high-powered celebrity agent in Houston, USA, and says she had no interest in the mysterious world of little green men.

"My first conscious contact was in 1994. At the time I was working long hours so it was just a normal, busy day at the office. That night I went to sleep early and instead of waking up at the normal time and heading off to work, I awoke aboard what seemed to be a space craft. I found myself huddled in the fetal position in a very dimly lit, metallic room, shaped like a truncated pyramid. I looked around nervously and a line of small, grey beings walked into the room looking at me. One of them, I think she was female, approached me and said: 'Don¹t be afraid, just come with me'. I followed her into another room and she shut the door behind us. As soon as it shut, it disappeared and there were three smaller female aliens looking at me and calling me 'Mummy'. All my fears hit me at once. I was absolutely terrified. Then the next thing I knew I was back in my bed again. It left me feeling incredibly frightened because the experience was so real. I got up to splash my face with water and as I did so, I rolled up the sleeves of my kimono and noticed a number of little bruise marks on my arms. When I saw them it brought everything back. And I remembered them grabbing my arms which must have left the marks. I didn't sleep well that night. In fact I didn¹t sleep well for nearly a year."

Fascinated by her experience, Pamela arranged to be regressed via hypnosis to see if she could find out more about what happened to her. She told us, "It was fascinating and it brought back lots of memories which led me to believe I'd had more than one alien encounter. It was amazing because I had always found the extraterrestrial world pretty ludicrous. But I began to see things differently. I even asked an artist to draw my impressions of the reptilian visitor and started a support group for people who have experienced similar things. It was initially difficult to tell family and friends about, but I overcame the embarrassment factor pretty quickly. I honestly don't care if people laugh at my story because I would have been the same prior to my mind-expanding encounters."

I met Pam at a UFO Conference in Az. in the 1990's. Most researchers know her. Most who frequent UFO conference and major events have met her along the line.

Though one might laugh at the thought of having sex with a reptoid, on some level I believed that Pam believed her story, when she told it to me, even though she's a bit 'out there'. I always can tell when people have had an experience that is real on some level, or they are just faking it. You shouldn't try to fake sex, alien or human (giggle)!

Remember that if aliens are having sexual encounters with humans, Sumerian Program, Nephilim, gods who come from the sky to mate and create a new race, it's not for the fun of it. There would have to be an agenda.

Much of the alien experience seems to be about creating a more evolved race or finding something once bred out of alien DNA that still exists in the human equation, that they want to retri'eve' ... or whatever scenario we are led to believe from year to year. Much of this goes to the gray alien scenarios.

You may recall past columns about my adventures with a reptilian leader, or god figure, named Dilumn. Several people have seen our alleged daughter, Alea, around me. I must admit I have experienced both of them, but not for a long time.

As he showed himself to me, Dilmun was much taller and wore no clothing, such as that depicted in the image above. He said we were mates in another place. I was one among many females he had across the universe! Aint that the truth for most men in their realities and sexual experiences here and there ... talk about group sex and parallel experiences!

I've also had experiences with a gargoyle, alone and with groups of people doing remote viewing, nothing sexual. This was with groups of people on upstate NY adventures, and viewed by everyone. The energies of the gargoyle are the same as Dilmun, for in truth he is Dilmun and the very tall Insectoid alien gray, teacher, named Solux who visits from time to time.

I have met many men who claim to have had sex with aliens, especially a blue lady [metaphors].

edit on 15-8-2011 by _SilentAssassin_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
As for a picture... there are different kinds of reptilians, different types of Greys, Vega Greys... and I only know one kind of Dreconian. The greys looks are more widely known than reptilians at pictures. But there are different kinds of reptilians so there are different good guess pictures out there. I seem to have the only dreconian picture. As a drawing..but a very damn good one in detail. I will try to find the scanner. Then I will put all my pictures in media...where Reptan's picture is located....and as for Quazar...you are really getting everything correct about me and the greys....real good at hear say is what I get....never told you straight out about that back sergery they did you know....that was me at 9 years old....

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
As for my new news.....It has been a while since Reptan went back where he came from and for 4 months I have been dating a reptilian named John. He is one of those smooth slim average green reptilians with an extremely nice manner. He don't let his ego go to his head....(Not saying that about reptilians and not talking about a human's type ego...) A reptilian's type ego....ok..that's only those kind of reptilians....This reptilian has mannerisms.....And like new age technotronic rock. (If it is technotronic music...kinda makes me think the music the greys would like.) Well, John just wanted me to go ahead and type we have been dating for 4 months. (That's his nickname..incase he turns human somewhere...) I like his green face....It's the average green smooth kind.....and still almond pupils.....thin lips...Slim all the way down. He has no wings.... some reptilians do have wings.....

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Now I have a pretty good question that pretains to me that can go to Quazar...if he is still out there in his world or whatever....You know I have this thing about my eyes that is weird as # in my book and the Greys no matter which one I meet aren't telling me one thing about it and why my eyes are that way. As a child I thought that it was just the way eyes are and it never occured to me to go asking someone. It's gotten to the point they are so weird in my book I have asked another human do you see what I see when I scratch my eyes. They say they don't see # when they scratch their eyes. I see a very big mis-shaped checkerboard then electicity then the room comes back into focus. I have had one Grey look into my eyes after intense sunlight was going in it and when he looked deep into them his way I saw something that scared the # out of me. It was the opening to a wormhole. I jumped back from where I was sitting and screamed "Ahhh!!! It's a wormhole!!!" I am really hating my eyes at this moment and am really going to have to learn Again how to be calm when scratching them. I have before scratched them before and there would be where I looked at a wall right after that and stuck my arm thru the wall about elbow up. I jumped back and sreamed that time because I thought the wall might get my arm or something. I got brave later and scatched my eyes to a wall but now there is no black hole there. But I thought the whole wall moved back a little....You know, trying to figure out what the hell my eyes have to do with wormholes, misshaped checkerboards, and whatever my eyes are going to do next is strange enough. And the greys really aren't telling me anything. You know, my deja vu where it tells me I have lived it before and I swear up and down I haven't and literly cuss out deja vu....thought it was strange enough. These eyes being the way they are now really takes the cake in my book.....

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by usapolecat
Now I have a pretty good question that pretains to me that can go to Quazar...if he is still out there in his world or whatever....You know I have this thing about my eyes that is weird as # in my book and the Greys no matter which one I meet aren't telling me one thing about it and why my eyes are that way. As a child I thought that it was just the way eyes are and it never occured to me to go asking someone. It's gotten to the point they are so weird in my book I have asked another human do you see what I see when I scratch my eyes. They say they don't see # when they scratch their eyes. I see a very big mis-shaped checkerboard then electicity then the room comes back into focus. I have had one Grey look into my eyes after intense sunlight was going in it and when he looked deep into them his way I saw something that scared the # out of me. It was the opening to a wormhole. I jumped back from where I was sitting and screamed "Ahhh!!! It's a wormhole!!!" I am really hating my eyes at this moment and am really going to have to learn Again how to be calm when scratching them. I have before scratched them before and there would be where I looked at a wall right after that and stuck my arm thru the wall about elbow up. I jumped back and sreamed that time because I thought the wall might get my arm or something. I got brave later and scatched my eyes to a wall but now there is no black hole there. But I thought the whole wall moved back a little....You know, trying to figure out what the hell my eyes have to do with wormholes, misshaped checkerboards, and whatever my eyes are going to do next is strange enough. And the greys really aren't telling me anything. You know, my deja vu where it tells me I have lived it before and I swear up and down I haven't and literly cuss out deja vu....thought it was strange enough. These eyes being the way they are now really takes the cake in my book.....

Have you ever heard of "the donkey show"?

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

You were asking me what rumor I have heard on Human creation of the Alien side. That was intresting what you heard, but I heard That there was a certain start to humans for the reptilians created by the greys long ago to work minning for them. that was extremely far in the past though when there were Humans minning for the Reptilians that were Humans created by the Greys...Kinda like the reptilians employed the Greys to create those humans for minning minerals. That was very long ago and the reptilians here on earth...underground are not that way to us. They are underground and here we are on the crust of the earth. I guess that secret has been hid for the longest...probably because the reptilians have been too....hid for the longest from us....try researching hallow earth theories. Go down there and prove it is solid. If we had as much magma/lava underground as they say we do....wouldn't the surface be way past much hotter. Caves and cave tunnels go so far? ok...caves can be very deep. There's no telling how deep caves run....and that would be the guess of the crust of the earth. Anyone these days could make tunnels out of rock and limestone. I still know about the theory of the hollow earth.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by myster0
It took a bit of effort, but I read all the posts up to here.
This is what I can tell; You were married to a reptilian/draco half-breed named Quazar for years and you got preggers, he left and you immediately started dating another reptilian named Reptar (or some bull), but you haven't spoken for a while.
It's all fine and dandy writing yourself a Days of Our Lives (now with reptiles) episode; but when you try to pass it off as truth, that offends me.
Why don't you try substantiating your claims, or admit that you are lying.

PS: People on ATS as a general rule don't like hoaxes, they waste our time. We want the truth.
edit on 20-6-2011 by myster0 because: PS: where's the baby?

A reptilian alien named Quazar (obvious reference to quasar - an Earth term)
and a reptilian named Reptan. now that just takes the cake.
can't they at least be a bit more creative with the names they give imaginary aliens?
edit on 25-10-2011 by Mercurio because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-10-2011 by Mercurio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I read all posts too and never a clear sign or link to something of proof of what you're saying in this thread.
I even can't understand that you got 6 flags for it.

What happened with your pregnancy or did the baby vanish into thin air?
You also mention a picture on your own gallery, well there aren't any.

If you want us to believe you, you should hand out something of credibility.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
ok...you all..or most always have questions for me that are either sarcastic, (I don't care..go fo it), saying I'm unbeliveable...(you have the right to remark there too) So this is what it is like to come out of the closet and say hey there is a certain rumor out there that certain times it has been a case where aliens seem sexually intrested in humans and you are giving me a hard time because I might be a vice verca? What? Is there a possiblility one can be on friendly terms with one? I say yes. Is there rare occurances one might want to be more than friends? That takes time you know. (But I give them plenty of time) How about has it ever occured in an alien's mind after knowing we are male and female down here on earth if it ever occured to them "What would it be like if I went bed with one of their females?" Haven't they been known to want to know everything about us? Wouldn't you think that would involve sex too? Human sexuality? I know that aliens can stand in a room, the same room you are in, keep themselves invisible as they can keep their ships invisible, and you can't see them at all. But they can still be standing there even if you can't see them. My esp is so good I can feel them there remote view them there and can hear them there....on an esp level to the exact location the esp wave is coming from. I always turn my head and eyes in the direction of one talking. My remote viewing tells me what that certain one looks like because they really don't want to be seen. I guess they think if I am directly looking at them we would have a hard time talking like friends as we do. Now I have a reptilian (winged, sort of long black pointed nails, and green all over whom talks to me. Friendly in a lady sort of way. She never gives me her name so I usually say that Lady Reptilian. There's the one grey whom said and looks to be 3' 6'' tall and just makes little comments here and there. Listening to me and them talk back and forth mostly. And John, that's his nickname he gave me one so I could be personally friends with him. I said he didn't have wings. I was wrong. He had them hid. See him and no wings... then later and now he does. (Don't know one has wings until the last moment.) These are those kind of the winged reptilians. Quazar was the first to tell me some have wings and I thought he was lying. Nope, he's not lying... seeing is believeing. Reptan don't. Must just be a different type of reptilian. Different heights and body shapes and face appearances to greys. The tallest I have seen are the Vega Greys. And the oldest. They are older in years than the reptilians.... age status and been around longer. The other greys are younger than the reptilians. Just not the Vega Greys according to me. Well, anyway. Just wandering why you think it would have been impossible for a human to claim sex or even a relationship with an alien entity. Not impossible or did my 4th kind go straight to the 6th kind. Your just jealious there may be a hint I am working on my 7th kind of close encounter! (The higher your encounter the more unbeliveable people are going to be.) What, do I have a different outlook to meeting one than every one else? I know to be friends with that individual...because I already know no matter what they look like, they have thoughts, feelings, emotions, and a way to be friendly. No matter what they look like. There not being closed-minded to me because of my looks, why should I be close-minded to them for whom they are because of their looks. Sorry, seen a reptilian before in full bodied form and a grey in full-bodied form. And most of the time they come to chat with me in "silloette" or invisible form. Seems easier on a friendly level. When they feel like letting me know what they look like, they give me glimpses here and there, I am not going to rush anything. I have even had a Vega to sit on the couch in my room. And he was in full bodies form and using a human voice to keep talking to me. I haven't seen him since. Have seen the UFO ship that was close by here at a distance. Red and blue alternating lights. Have seen a black triangle UFO three times. once a small one at a distance one that went so fast across the sky it tripped me out they could go that fast. And once one behind the tree to where It was the whole top of the tree. Now am I only 1/2 bull-# to you fine folks? Just wandering....

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Fantastic. ! Does your husband any sisters that aren't married and might find me attractive ?
I am open to interspecies dating. I am not too bad looking...

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I see that Draco are nice. That is way cool. Icke has been giving them a bad rap.
I am happy that you are in a loving relationship. That is hard to find these days...

Does your husband know anybody that is single & wishes to try a relatiionship with me.
I am single male. 49 and live in Montreal. ?

I am not too bad to look at. I am somewhat of a romantic . I am also an artist.
If interested, email me back at [email protected] and I will send more info

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
And the nonsense just keeps coming and coming and coming....

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
just gonna remove this, page 10.
edit on 14-6-2012 by gostr because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join