It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Army alert #london#

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
This is very worrying indeed, i live in London england, im in Ireland at the moment, its 6.30am, just got a text message from my mum saying that about 20 army trucks just drove past my house in london, Paddington Area, Has anyone else seen anything, this is not normal.. As i have lived in London for the last 16 years..

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

Thank you for your compliance and understanding.

[edit on 10/9/2008 by kinglizard]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Could they just be going threw town for other purposes?

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bcs8484
Could they just be going threw town for other purposes?

No like i said this isnt normal, its in the heart of the city, i think there gearing up for something, the reason why my mum is so worried is because i told this could happen 3 days ago, and get ready to move back to ireland, my brother is also there, he was in the territorial army and his friend told him there definatly gearing up for sumthing..

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I am on the other side of the pond, but I am starring and flagging this in case it is important so others will see it.

This is now not a one line post.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Could it hvae anything to do with the massive excerises happning in whales?

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Truther

I have to go to work now, i hope this isnt what i think it is, im getting my family over to ireland as quick as i can..

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Are they setting up for something or have they already left? This is very interesting, tell your family to be safe

[edit on 9-10-2008 by Bcs8484]

[edit on 9-10-2008 by Bcs8484]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by WERE_ALL_GONA_DIE
Could it hvae anything to do with the massive excerises happning in whales?

It could be, my brother told me, theres major exercises all over england, he would know he still has friends in the territorials

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   
UK banks have bee partially nationalized to bring some stability to the system.

If there is no civil unrest, there is no need for the army to enforce the law.

I remember a few years ago seeing a convoy of army trucks driving through where I live in Australia and I didn't think anymore of it - I'm sure it's normal.

The last thing anyone needs to do is panic when there's normal things happening.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Truther

I wish I were there to help you. If there is something in the air and everyone agrees, how can that be discounted. I have had that feeling since Bush took office. Troubling times.

I do not make light of your situation. I care about you, Truther. I hope all will be well.

[edit on 9-10-2008 by pluckynoonez]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by mattguy404
UK banks have bee partially nationalized to bring some stability to the system.

If there is no civil unrest, there is no need for the army to enforce the law.

I remember a few years ago seeing a convoy of army trucks driving through where I live in Australia and I didn't think anymore of it - I'm sure it's normal.

The last thing anyone needs to do is panic when there's normal things happening.

I told you already, this is not NORMAL! I have to go now, late for work.. I'll get more info off my brother, and catch up with you guys later.. Good luck

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Be careful...If they see anymore of them ask them to take pictures or record it.

Is there a military base near by?

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I don't know what you can read into some army trucks randomly driving around. There are barracks in central London, they could be shifting kit for a public parade or half a hundred other legitimate reasons.

Or are you suggesting the government are about to implement martial law (highly improbable), attempt a coup (non starter) or that there's some grave threat against London (possible, unfortunately).

Ho well. Good luck London whatever it is.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Wait a minute if it's that serious then why is he going to work?

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Ok this is weird
I hear military jets flying my house ,and im in ireland
We dont have fighter jets

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Truther

Yeah man.. Be careful over there.. I mean this isnt a game here, and these boys dont play.
I would suggest you get yourself a nice spot to hunker down at.
If you have an upstairs with anyway into your roof, I would say make yourself a spot where you can hide yourself out, to make it appear as if your house is empty until they leave or otherwise.

But who knows what this is leading into. For all I know they could come in and clear an area and them bomb the whole area.. while in the same hand gathering everyone up for camps.

Thus if you where able to hide out in your home, your going to be in a war zone of types.. It will have said to be cleared and anything left in those zone are dead meat.. A kill box radius!

I hope for the best and really hope nothing is going on.. But like I said, these boys do not play and they are under orders, and are there for a good reason.
What that reason is we do not know yet right now.

I advise you to keep your head down, and stay safe. Dont go out and get yourself wrapped up in whats going on.
No need to go out and get yourself killed or captured just becasue you where curious of whats going on.

Our girl DG had a thread made about this very thing. And she said there where troops being deployed in many different places around the USA and the UK.

I pray for your safety! And just be smart.. Keep an eye out, but dont make it to obivous of what you are doing!

Keep us posted!

[edit on 9-10-2008 by zysin5]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   
We need more people to tell us whats going on across the pond over thier in London. so we can try to get to the bottem of this.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Bcs8484

cos matey is living in Ireland as he said

I'm not in Londinium myself,but I got loads of mates up there,I'm sure if it's kicking off in anyway,they'll be on the blower to me at some point. (cos I've told a few of them that they can come and stay with me in the counrty if the city goes a bit pear shaped.)

I've heard nothing yet,but I'll keep a close eye on a london based board I post on just incase.

[edit on 9/10/2008 by Acidtastic]

edit again to add-seems an Apache gun ship was seen yesterday flying over london. But that's the only military related thing I can see.

[edit on 9/10/2008 by Acidtastic]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join