It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Army alert #london#

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SASAlbertino

Unless you are actually SAS you will likely get killed, as they are Conducting a full UK wide military exercise.

EIGHT nations are involved, and will have live ammo.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Just thought I'd let you know what I've seen. I live just outside London, my street is not on any route that would be normal for troops, but I saw about two dozen men in camos march past my house a few days ago, that was really weird, I've never seen that before. Also for a few days there have been police cars parked on most roads in my town, with just the dim blue lights on, on the top of the squad car, not flashing, just like a dim glow. I normally get a lot of flyovers by those helicopters with two blades and open sides, but I've not seen any activity from them at all in the last few days, they normally come over twice a day at least.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by monkeybus

There really is nothing to fear but fear itself. Are you not to fear what is to be if you don't conquer your own fear of which has been implanted in you since birth? Are your children's children's legacy not at risk? Are you to be a slave to the system as was thrust upon you?

Not I. How bout you?

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Don't forget your tin foil hats and to boil your water!
Hmm,military trucks driving through a city. How else are they suppose to get to where they're going,fly?
I swear what used to be a forum with sound minded individuals has seriously been taken over by all the Chicken Little's of the world.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
reply to post by candyfloss

Lol Candy, i'm in Cumbria, about 40 miles from one of those red dots on the map, thinks me will gets the ol' air rifle out the cupboard and go bag me some Frenchies

Hail fellow Cumbrian,where are you?I'm from Barrow -in -Furness.As if we haven't got enough problems with low flying jets screaming over the Lakes and scaring the tourists.Now it's going to increase with the army etc to boot.Miss Cumbria so much.Lucky you.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   
There is suppose to be a NWO protest in Europe this weekend. I'm not sure about the 14th though.

Protest this weekend.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
yes i heard about that too the protest on 14/10/08 it was organised on facebook and it WILL take place then SPREAD THE WORD FAR AND WIDE!!!

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by candyfloss

I'm from the little industrial town known as Workington on the west coast, its handy, being only 8 miles from the nearest lake, I often get out into the wilderness with my 8" reflector. Often see jets low flying, that low flying I have been high up on the fells and they have flown below me, close enough to see the pilots, lol.

Nice to hear from you though my marra

Lol, Peace.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   
All a bit paranoid here, aren't we?

Seen some trucks, in London of all places? Big woopy-do.

There is, at any given time, an entire Brigade of both Reg's and Weekend Warriors stationed in and around London:

London District (British Army)

It might just be me and the fact I have spent my entire life around the Military, but seeing some trucks is hardly cause for concern. Especially only 20.

I also do not believe the Army would so easily turn on the populace. They despise the Politicians more than we do! In the 1970's, we were literally hours away from a coup by the Army. They swear their loyalty to the Queen, not Parliament.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason

........ In the 1970's, we were literally hours away from a coup by the Army. They swear their loyalty to the Queen, not Parliament.

I had never heard anything about this until your post.

I have just read a report on this which I suspect barely scratches the surface.
www.mirror.co.uk...

I suspect that there maybe much more to this than has been revealed so far.

I wonder how many other times this has occurred in the past and we have heard nothing about it?

[edit on 12/10/08 by Freeborn]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
When I was a youngster in the 70's I used to see 10-20 army vehicles on the M5 regulary. They did'nt scare me as a kid and they don't scare me now.

They were usually a convoy of Land Rovers and M Type Bedfords, they were cool.

There was an army presence at the England v Kazakstan (Spelling?)game on Saturday.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
im over the east side of london and aint noticed any army type activity.i havent noticed must bee activity either.plenty of chemtrails though.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by papillon63

This thread is nearly two years old mate.

Check the post dates.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
im a slow writer?

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
LOL nothing happened!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join