It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teletubbies Evil face in baby sun and Brainwashing

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
so i was up late listening to music the other week gazing at the tv screen,teletubbies came on.
then during the intro,that baby sun who appears in every episode suddenly pulled a demonic face,i was freaked out and didnt know what to think and forgot about.

i was up late again yesterday and decided to check it out again,when whadya know the baby pulls a demonic face once again!!

check it out!
uk.youtube.com...
round about 20secs into it you can see the babies face morph into a demonic form for about a second!

here it is again at around 14 secs
uk.youtube.com...

and once again around 23 secs
uk.youtube.com...

what the hell is going on!?,why are subliminal images of horror being put into our children via the teletubbies!?

i watched some of it today,and it freaked me out,most of the episodes seem to consist of an endlessly spinning windmill that closely resembles hypnotic imagery!

everything that is said and done is also repeated endlessly,"time for teletubbies,time for teletubbies,time for teletubbies,time for teletubbies"
which is exactly how you brainwash someone...

.....dont even get me started on how the teletubbies themselves have faces that resemble the lidless,noseless grays!.

[edit on 8-10-2008 by welivefortheson]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
i saw the three videos man,only in the first at a pause around the 20 sec for a half a second i found it kinda creepy looking when the baby opens his mouth just before the flash,but i dont know about this,sure the windmill is kinda creepy but i dont know
the show is just..retarded xaxa xD

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I cant believe this, thank you, all along, it was pindar, the baby in the sun is a Reptilian!!!! look at its eyes!!!!!!
what do you expect?! turn the TV off, it was designed for brainwashing. (television programming hint hint)

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
one hundered percent i agree that teletubbies are completely demonic and I am quite greatful I was not around for such demonic childeren shows when I was a tot.

What ever happened to good old Bert and Ernie?!

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I have always wondered about this Teletubbies show as it is has obvious
subconscious cues:
    All the colors are cues,
    the spinning windmilll,
    the sun,
    the symbolic shaped antennas on the Teletubbies heads,
    The transmitter posts that come up from the ground calling the Teletubbies.
    The Televisions on their stomachs

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
this thread was good for a laugh...thank you very much! can u possibly think of any examples of a baby turning out evil as a result from this? i don't like teletubbies, but if anything it would terach my son to be a pansy more than making him mean. i could see the subliminal undertones of homosexuality that some people have talked about, if i used my imagination, but not this one. sorry but no go IMO.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
It looks to me that the baby is laughing or sticking his/her tongue out right about the time the flash happens. Nothing evil in my opinion. Now the show itself is weird and serves little purpose in my opinion. But it is also geared towards young toddlers, who really have no business watching tv in the first place IMO.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
i dont know how baby minds work,and if its healthy for them,but i find kinda creepy that in every episode same things happen over again,the sun,the call sound,the windmill i dont know...but they need some really advanced mind control to mindcontroll them from toddlers...

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
holy hell!! SERIOUSLY?? You are THIS into conspiracy theories that even the precious face of a baby has become evil to you?? SAD SAD SAD!!! It is sick, in my humble opinion, to correspond evil with the precious face of a baby, who is the most pure representative of innocence.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by justamomma

Well, some babies are kind of ugly. I mean lets be honest, it happens. I watched the videos though and cannot see it. Perhaps if you can capture a still of the moment you think it happens for us.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I see what you are talking about but I would hardly equate it to a demon face. The show is freaky in general, annoying and obnoxious, and I have never let my child watch due to the simple fact that it has absolutely 0 educational value. It could be a form of brainwashing, I won't discount the possibility. Lets however, look at the facts, small children are stimulated through repetition, bright colors, etc. The show is ridiculous, but likelihood of it being part of a conspiracy is negligible to say the least.

While the government is allowing/helping corporations rape the US and the rest of the world, I think the least of anyone's concerns should be what the telletubbies are up to... seriously.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MorningStar8741

Yes, there *are* babies who, in the superficial sense, are not appealing to the eye, but sit down and wrap yourself in the world of any baby and you suddenly see beyond the superficial to the important matters most of us adults tend to deny... the innocence of exploration and discovery. Every baby is precious. It is only until they are corrupted by the screwed up adults around them that they become tainted and marred.
Calling the face of any baby evil is exactly that screwed up thinking only one exposed and given over to stupidity could say.

[edit on 8-10-2008 by justamomma]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
It is funny you mention that. When my daughter was little, she was afraid of the sun on that show and would cry.

Ama

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by amatrine

Sheesh... and this proves what exactly?? For that one baby (your baby) that cried, there are MANY OTHERS who haven't. What is beautiful is that your child is reacting in complete innocence as are the others who are laughing and cooing at it which goes to show, they are capable of developing their own tastes and it is does not mean that their tastes are evil in any capacity.

I do tend to wonder, along with another like minded poster, why are babies being set in front of these programs any way. No doubt they are being brainwashed, but unfortunately most don't understand how. They are being programmed to respond emotionally to the "fake" rather than using their emotions as an instinct for reality. The makers of the shows are actually less responsible since their agenda is money... the ones responsible are the parents who allow their children to be programmed to respond to something that is not based in reality before they can even decipher between what is real and what is not real.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
yea that is a little disturbing (when you look for it)
then again it is adults that make the show.
and there was always little hidden things in childrens shows.
I mean look at all the adult humor in the disney movies..
and the hidden images.

if anything I would say this is probably just something the creators of teletubbies did for a cheap laugh.

i dont think at all, that this could harm a child. im not sure anyone over 6 would even watch the teletubbies. its pretty annoying.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MorningStar8741

some babies may be a little ugly but they are certainly not evil nor demonic!!

Toddlers learn from repetition and are very very fond of routine, they thrive on it, demand it and are often quick to attempt to correct you if you deviate from their usual routine.

it is a show geared towards pre-verbal young children so it uses bright colors, imagery and movement to get their attention rather than dialogue.

Now evil is found in the boobahs
boobahs
all I can say is WTF!!

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Wow , calm down. Not saying anything. Just thought it was interesting is all.
I never said that all babies cry from it. Maybe she saw something in it, maybe she did not.

Ama

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by amatrine

I am calm.. no worries
. But imagine that was your baby they used as the face of the sun. Re-read this thread as though they were speaking of the life that you brought into this world. If thought about in *that* light, the only way that this thread won't bother you is if you are not protective of that precious baby and filled with love every time you even think of her.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
The problem is not the baby, but how his face becomes manipulated into a demon face. Look it again and you will notice

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join