It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teletubbies Evil face in baby sun and Brainwashing

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by TrekFan

I think they are creept too. But so are the rugrats and all that crap. You know why? We are not the targer audience. What do you think those kids thinkg about sitting at a computer reading crap on ATS seems like? I just want someone to show us the still of the frame where there is a demon face. I see a morph and that is it.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by 281011
this thread is far too paranoid, even for ATS

i agree! i mean really guys....we've now resorted to telletubbies for a discussion point

they are creepy as all 'beep' though demonic .......

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 06:24 AM
link   
You should take a look at this video from Rainbow from the 80's!! I used to watch this and can't believe this is what they were doing. Just goes to show they've been doing this for years and was a little less subtle...

uk.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
This is extrmely frightening and disturbing.

None of you realize that these "teletubbies" are hybrids...

A cross between Alien, Cyborg and Furries with Human DNA

You all say deny ignorance but you don't realize, this is how they are conditioning our children to accept what they are going to turned into

You guys just don't know how deep the Rabbit Hole really goes

But you will, when an division of Tanks rolls down your street full of these "teletubbies" and kidnaps your children during martial law

and I assure you

Obama is behind this

You, my good sir, win at the internets.

AND DON'T BAN ME THIS IS NOT A ONE LINE POST

[edit on 10-10-2008 by cetta]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I was listening to a recent interview with Stewart Swerdlow and he discussed the teletubbies and the meaning of their characters and also mentioned the sun in his show on Redice creations. Very interesting interview about mind control. You should be able to listen for free in non members section.

www.redicecreations.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Not useless information but a direct attack on our children has been secretly happening while the parents are placing their children in front of the TV. Allot of parents use the T.V as a babysitter and should understand that TV is a tool for corruption and mind control. There is a reason that they call it programming.

Teletubbies or not I would be mighty careful letting your children watch TV. There is a plethora of information about the link between brainwashing and TV.

"The blocks of programming that are universally accepted parallel the shift to craft our entire lives towards the factory's bell and the illusion of time. This is the creation of the hive mind. The hive mind is result of massive brainwashing to the general public. "....

www.rense.com...

The Tavistock Institute is the psychological warfare arm of the British Royal household. The oligarchs behind Tavistock, and similar outfits in the United States and elsewhere, are determined that you should be a television addict, sucking up a daily dose of brainwashing from the ``tube;'' that is how they control you. Like his fellow brainwashers, Becker prides himself in knowing the minds of his victims.

He calls them ``saps.'' Man, he told an interviewer, should be called ``homo the sap.'' ``Soft'' brainwashing by television works through power of suggestion. Television watching creates a state of drugged-like oblivion to outside reality. The mind, its perceptions dulled by habituated viewing, is ready to accept any new illusion of reality as presented on the tube. The mind, in its drugged-like stupor of television watching, is prepared to accept that the images that television [suggests] as reality [are] reality. It will then struggle to form fit a contradictory reality into television image, just as Becker claims. Another Tavistock brainwasher, Fred Emery, who studied television for 25 years, confirms this.

home.iae.nl...

I would guess that 90% of current cartoons have mystical/occult themes that are geared to catch children and subtly indoctrinate them to accept: animal guides or spirit guides, the idea of training (even cute little Pokemons turn from docile creatures into snarling demonic fighters after their "trainer" helps them change, which is too close for comfort for me to what the Illuminists do to docile children).

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

Do you think our controllers let their children watch TV? These are just some of the articles I found there is so much more. If government really is our friend how come Disney is still in business? Look up Disney and mind control....

[edit on 4-11-2008 by arc de triumphe]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnOther
You should take a look at this video from Rainbow from the 80's!!

uk.youtube.com...

Sorry but this was something they made for a internal xmas party... it never aired on public television.

Wayne....

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
i thought this was a bit far fetche but when i watched the videos i can see what the guy means and i dont think he neams the child itself changes his expression that the people who make it morph it, like cgi or that sort of thing, anyone can do it ive seen plenty of examples here

i found this while watching the rainbow link uk.youtube.com...
its the teletubbies

[edit on 4/11/2008 by kerrichin]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
When i'am looking after niece and stand in the kitchen washing dishes i hear subliminal swear words.
If you stand far away from the tv and listen to the words in any cartoon some words that might actually sound innocent sound like swear words from far away.
I also see a lot of brain washing in many kids cartoons.
The cartoons now are allowing more swear words too.
Some cartoons say swear words like idiot, loser etc and my niece repeats them.

[edit on 19-5-2009 by Applesandoranges]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
My 11 year old son used to love the Teletubbies when he was a toddler, especially the sunrise and sunset part.

At any rate, he's healthy, normal, and has made straight A's in school since he started.

Apparently, he wasn't affected by this evil teletubby brainwashing...and I'm doubting not many (if any) other children were either.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join