It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teletubbies Evil face in baby sun and Brainwashing

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by justamomma

Relax, I was just kidding about the ugly babies. My post would have been too short had I just said that I could not see the demon the OP mentioned.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by welivefortheson

Hi Rev. Fallwell!

Didn't know you were an ATSer.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by FromAndes

Being someone that has raised two infants into childhood, I will not say that babies don't make faces that can equate to a variety of dispositions; hell, my youngest even flipped the bird to the camera in his VERY first picture EVER! But to equate that to evil is disgusting, IMHO as a mother. There is a particular and sick idea that has been implanted into this thread which was actually the purpose of making this thread... for the OP to say otherwise would be an obvious lie. As a mother (of two sons) who has seen every face of emotion in her two infant sons, I won't back down on HOW WRONG this implication is. BABIES do NOT equal evil!! To say or imply otherwise sounds suspiciously like REAL propaganda to me.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I remember watching He-Man growing up. I was scared of him because during the intro, after turning his tiger into battlecat, he turns to the camera to say he's the most powerful man in the universe then punches the tv viewer right in da face!

uk.youtube.com...

here it is lol!

"She-Ra" he-mans twin sister; the intro at least has the bad guy hit or in this case shoot you in the face.

uk.youtube.com...
[edit on 8-10-2008 by LaoTzu]

[edit on 8-10-2008 by LaoTzu]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Hmm very nice but that's hardly a threat, The Welches Fruit Juice Commericals scare me the most!

www.youtube.com...

Look at the children, they are excessively hyper, and yet the commerical is discrimatory. In other words, the children are going ape crap over grape flavored juice, instead of the orange flavored juice. They must have pumped some weird crap into those childrens systems! Or snuck in a truckload of sugar or popped in a drug of some kind in there. I would send my child to rehab if he ever turned out like that.

www.youtube.com...

My dear gawd she's possessed from hell!!!

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
The only conspiracy is Spongebob Squarpants playing from midnight on cable TV. Do you know how good that show is when stoned? Fox really know their customer trends.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Shrukin89

The kids look like.....
KIDS!
What new drug is being smoked these days to cause such excessive paranoia that implications of children being evil are being made? Get a grip!! They are kids.. they pose little threat to your well being, I promise.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by justamomma
reply to post by FromAndes

Being someone that has raised two infants into childhood, I will not say that babies don't make faces that can equate to a variety of dispositions; hell, my youngest even flipped the bird to the camera in his VERY first picture EVER! But to equate that to evil is disgusting, IMHO as a mother. There is a particular and sick idea that has been implanted into this thread which was actually the purpose of making this thread... for the OP to say otherwise would be an obvious lie. As a mother (of two sons) who has seen every face of emotion in her two infant sons, I won't back down on HOW WRONG this implication is. BABIES do NOT equal evil!! To say or imply otherwise sounds suspiciously like REAL propaganda to me.

are you being serious!?,what planet are you from?

nowhere did i say babies were evil, i said the babies face is SUBLIMINALY morphed into something disturbing!!

its plain to see,someone or thing is morphing that babies face,why? , ask the ones who are doing the morphing!

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by FromAndes
The problem is not the baby, but how his face becomes manipulated into a demon face. Look it again and you will notice

yes that pretty much what i see,what i saw last week was much more extreme,the whole sun turned into a demon face with long sharp teeth and glowing white eyes,freaked me out to no ends.

now why is somone morphing a babies face into a disturbing one?,more importantly why has no one else seen this yet?.maybe cos parents just plop thier kids infronta the tv and leave em to it.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
ok; to the Op -- I think that the potentially demonic visage percieved is probably subjective. sorry.
I do not mean to take away from your experience which I am very sure is very valid; but; infants will manifest a large variety of emotions very quickly and without any of the inhibitions we as adults are used to carrying.
This is part of being an infant.
As for Teletubbies - I have always found it somewhat creepy in general; not really in a bad way - but the whole operation of placing an infant in the sun is a very real content choice if you know what I mean. I ve always seen Teletubbies as a message content to the young from the (always) virutal future. If you simply try to count the various technological advancements they always exhibit you will get some idea of what I mean. The possible countercultural potentialities of children's programming has always been seen as a subversive capability - so maybe something to keep in mind when viewing such supposedly innocuous television.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by welivefortheson nowhere did i say babies were evil, i said the babies face is SUBLIMINALY morphed into something disturbing!!

I am from a planet called E.A.R.T.H. It is a great planet, but I will admit that we have had some of your species invade it from the inside out and so, therefore.. well, we have ideas floating around that babies making normal baby faces is indicative of something sinister. No doubt that your species is the one for implementing this idea that the production of babies should be kept to a minimum because they are a disease on the earth. Surely there is a disease that is destroying my home planet (aka E.A.R.T.H.), but it is not coming from our (our being us humans) offspring.

The effects it is having on my species is obvious, and the cure is obvious as well, at least to some of us. However.. the disease, at this stage of development, has only a VERY slim chance (maybe 5% at this point) of being removed from my species. Can you please quit helping to inject your disease into my species?

Babies are not evil. Unless you prove that this baby's face has been morphed (at the least show a screen shot of the exact moment you assume is evil), I must ask that you quit implanting retarded ideas into the heads of ppl that are so easily manipulated. Please, for the sake of my species from the planet called E.A.R.T.H.

[edit on 8-10-2008 by justamomma]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   

The kids look like.....
KIDS!
What new drug is being smoked these days to cause such excessive paranoia that implications of children being evil are being made? Get a grip!! They are kids.. they pose little threat to your well being, I promise.

I was joking around, even though I personally thought they looked a bit scary, like omg what have you done to them?

"they pose little threat to your well being" It depends who you are talking to, but here's the thing.... Have you took a good look at the children in todays modern society? I think you would be rather suprised if you haven't ignored what is going on in the news. Or the fact that you heard too much and careless what else is happening around you. That unfortunately is happening and being shared to most of us from the media. But all in seriousness. There is a freaking guideline to raise an evil child.
www.drmaglio.com...

We were all kids back in the day when we were all growing up. I'm not insisting that it is only the kids that are causing trouble it's the adults too that have taught the kids to grow up and behave the way the parents had taught them to. That's how kids these days behave, from lack of discipline, lack of knowledge, and etc. It's all in how you parent your child.

I hear from some other people that children's behaviours are they way they are brought up from a past life time and carried onto this lifetime. Destiny, fate who knows.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by liquidself As for Teletubbies - I have always found it somewhat creepy in general

Now if this had been said in the first place by the OP, then I would not be arguing. But to call normal baby behavior an evil plot is just tooo much to bear from the theorists. Is quite sad to me the way our society views things. Evil everywhere.. even in the one of few places (aka a baby's face) where evil is MOST certainly not present.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   

I took it as a joke and am glad that you took the time to clarify it as such. I am not ignorant of the brainwashing that is going on... BUT a child is manipulated by their surroundings, so ultimately that places the blame into the parent's hands.

I am not trying to offend here, but I seem to be one of the few that sees and appreciates the innocence of children and can't help but defend it. I have seen nothing in the face of that baby placed in the middle of the sun that represents evil. NOTHING!! The fact that it is placed in the sun is not even strange to me. A baby's innocence to me is THE light and key to unlocking so many of the mysteries.

However, the show is strange... don't really see a conspiracy there, but again, I have only watched it once in order to approve it or disapprove of it (as is a habit for me to do before allowing my children to view anything). I disapproved because I saw nothing in it that would indicate it had any productive perspective to offer my children other than its entertainment value (which I do not turn to the television for).

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Ah good answer justamomma I was about to say:

I'll tell ya a kid that was evil, his name was George W. Bush, and I wonder how he was brought up? Hmm where did he get his war mind from? Hmmmm... Tough question.... His father? OH BRILLIANT ANSWER!! Who woulda thunk it was from his father?!?! See? There you go problem solved.

[edit on 8-10-2008 by Shrukin89]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by welivefortheson nowhere did i say babies were evil, i said the babies face is SUBLIMINALY morphed into something disturbing!!

I am from a planet called E.A.R.T.H. It is a great planet, but I will admit that we have had some of your species invade it from the inside out and so, therefore.. well, we have ideas floating around that babies making normal baby faces is indicative of something sinister. No doubt that your species is the one for implementing this idea that the production of babies should be kept to a minimum because they are a disease on the earth. Surely there is a disease that is destroying my home planet (aka E.A.R.T.H.), but it is not coming from our (our being us humans) offspring.
(you mean you being AI,and we humans are the disease)
The effects it is having on my species is obvious, and the cure is obvious as well, at least to some of us. However.. the disease, at this stage of development, has only a VERY slim chance (maybe 5% at this point) of being removed from my species. Can you please quit helping to inject your disease into my species?
in other words the AI's(she) view us as a disease and are thus destroying us
Babies are not evil. Unless you prove that this baby's face has been morphed (at the least show a screen shot of the exact moment you assume is evil), I must ask that you quit implanting retarded ideas into the heads of ppl that are so easily manipulated. Please, for the sake of my species from the planet called E.A.R.T.H.

thought id highlight the wink there,meaning shes ai and joking about the whole thing.

you seem highly emotionaly charged for some strange reason,like the last time we talked when i was explaining how electrical quakes were being used to depopulate the planet and you were doing everything you could to deny it.

just those few weeks ago you were whole heartedly opposed to any suggestion of depopulation,and were snuffing it out with simiLIARLy emotionly connatative langauge you are using now.....and now you suddenly believe in it all and are accusing me of perpitrating it when it is i who has spent the last months WARNING EVERYONE ABOUT IT.
strange behaviour from you isnt it?.....anyone can see why,well thats hasnt been dumbed down or mind controled.

so could you be any more obvious in joking/playing with what is really beneath your skin!?,it doesnt really matter your mechanical kind pretty much owns the medical facilities,thus any x rays or surgeries that would reveal whats inside of you would be faked.
and since you and your kind made and are this website,your in safe company.

i will get onto those screen shots in a while.

lastly you aint getting me banned,i see it,keep on trying ;-)

[edit on 8-10-2008 by welivefortheson]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by welivefortheson

Because, as is evidenced in the last couple of posts, you make accusations that are FALSE based on your state over paranoia. YOu don't care that they are false regardless of the effects that could be set into motion due to the implications you make.

You just proved, to me at least, that your paranoia is what controls your accusations and way of thinking. You are scared and this is understandable considering what we are facing in reality. It is a scary time to be living through especially if you don't understand it.. but the way to understand it is not by denying reality and turning to find evil things in areas that are actually very beautiful!

Nature is beautiful... even though it involves earthquakes, hurricanes, tsunamis, volcanoes.. etc. This is natures way of balancing things out. The people in power are actually AGAINST nature and the way it works!! This is why meds and cures are thrown out by the truck loads. They are against nature's system of renewal and growth which is summed up in "survival of the fittest."

Babies are beautiful and encompass the very essence of innocence. I took offense to this post because I have seen this look on not only MANY other babies, but my two babies as well.

There is enough evil in the world with out falling into the traps that ARE set by those wanting to control us... one of those traps being to see evil in everything. I am sad for you... Your fear has overcome your sanity.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I would like to know the TRUE ingredients of the pink stuff they love to eat so much. What if it's ground up people?!?! And that's why I refuse to let my children watch Teletubbies. Well not really.

Also, I don't think the face looks demonic and if it did, for a second or two, it wasn't intentional.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmariebored Also, I don't think the face looks demonic and if it did, for a second or two, it wasn't intentional.

AHHH!!! such a great point you brought up! I took some tests recently that were meant to reveal the thoughts that were on a non cognitive level.. basically the thoughts most likely given to me through propaganda. It was amazing how "spot on" it was. I am more inclined on a non cognitive level to vote McCain rather than Obama which is understandable given the particular inclinations of the society I am living in (in tx) although on a cognitive level, I am able to realize that McCain is no better for us than Obama.

What is scary is not a natural look that we have associated with evil being given by an innocent child, but rather the power of that association that has been implemented and can take over our normal thought process and ultimately rule us when we are living in fear.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Okay to be honest, at first I thought this thread was a bit absurd, but When I watch the three videos, I DID see what the OP was describing and they gave me a slight chill.

I don't know if it was on purpose or it was because of the effects.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join