It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Day and The Hour is Unknown

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Christ comes to each of us at a different hour.

Christ comes to save you, Not Condemn you.

If Christ was to loose even the smallest, or one child or one person he has failed, but do you Not understand That Christ is Saviour and it is impossible for Him to Fail !

Truly I say to You, he has Already Purified all and saved all before it is made manifest to you.

It is Not you, that doeth he Works, but the Father in you, He doeth he Works.

Having found the beginning do you look for the end ? For do you Not understand little ones, that where the end is there the beginning is also.

Who are primates to judge one another? Christ commanded that ye should Love one another.

For it is my Fathers Creation and there is non of you, that can alter one Iota of this. It is Christ's Victory and not a primates victory.

It is Not Primates that can determine whether Christ is successful or Not.

It is My Fathers Good Pleasure, that All are saved and non are lost, for this is His Victory Yea even a greater Victory than any Primate, And in this The Only begotten Son is Glorified in The Father.

So put away your Vain religions, superstitions and fear and turn to the Life of God which is The Light of The World that Lights everyone who comes into the World.

Oh Ye of Little faith...

Be Strong and have faith, in The father and in His Christ.

I am truly amazed at how such Great wealth can come into such poverty!

All glory to The Christ in all.

[edit on 20-10-2008 by The Matrix Traveller]

[edit on 20-10-2008 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Scarcer

TextScarer: Hi and peace be to you today.
I am going to try to answer your question if I can. I am going to quote you some scriptures if you don't mind.
In Matthew 8:20 "Jesus replied, Foxes have holes and birds of the air have nests, but the Son of Man has no place to lay his head."
In Matthew 9:6 "But so that you may know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins."
In Matthew 11:19 " The Son of Man came eating and drinking and they say, 'Here is a glutton and a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and "sinners,"' But wisdom is proved right by her actions."
In Mark 8:38 "If anyone us ashamed of me and my words in this adulterous and sinful generation, the Son of Man will be ashamed of him when he comes in his Father's Glory with the holy angels." (This refers to my OP) Christ's second coming.
Luke 18:8 "I tell you, he will see that they get justice , and quickly, However, when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on the earth?"
John 1:51 "He then added, "I tell you the truth, you shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending on the Son of Man."
John 5:27 "And he has given him authority to judge because he is the Son of Man." In the verse before that Jesus says that the Father has life in himself and he has granted the Son the have life in himself, making him the Son of Man.
JESUS IS CLAIMING HIMSELF TO BE THE SON OF MAN IN ALL FOUR GOSPELS!

Paul tells us the account of when Stephen was stoned by an angry bunch; Acts:7:56 Stephen said: "Look, he said, "I see heaven open and the Son of Man standing at the right hand of God."
Revelation 1:13 John reveals to us "and among the lampstands was someone "like a son of man," I do believe this to be Jesus because the scripture goes on in verse 17: "When I saw him , I fell at his feet as though dead. Then he placed his right hand on me and said: "Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last. I am the Living One; I was dead and behold I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades.

I hope this helps you some with your searching. Peace be with you!

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

In Rev. 22:12 Jesus says to John: " Behold, I am coming soon! 13: I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

I believe we will see a glorified Christ "The I Am" when he returns. Now, this is just my thinking.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

Thank you for your question. I had to pray about it a bit and ponder up on it for awhile. Do I think I would be deceived? Boy, I think not and I do not mean that in a prideful way. I am trying to be very humble and sincere to answer your question.

My reasons: First my Faith in Christ, His teachings and His revelations that He gave us. Also, I have Faith in the Holy Spirit to help guide me and keep me on the right path and that depends on me staying true to my faith and open to the spirits guidance and my Lord. This is through prayer, meditation, reading the scriptures (also for guidance) and being with other believers.
I believe if we humble our self before God He will give us the wisdom we need, when we need it. If we ask.

I hope this doesn't sound like I got it all figured out, because I don't but I do have Faith that my God is able to help me at that time.

I believe God when He said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you."

Peace be with you!

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Grandma

If Christ is Savour Which I know He Is, was to loose a single Soul he would Fail.

Can Jesus Christ Fail?

No he can't !

Why Not?

Because he has already achieved this again and again and again and it is impossible for Him to fail, as a human primate is seen to fail in the sight of men..

In the Genesis it is Written, Quote:-

Genesis Chapter One verse 28.

Be fruitful, and multiply and replenish the Earth.

Replenish means to fill up again!

So this tells us that this Program of the Earth has been plaid before and each case this book would appear so this says the Program of The Earth has been plaid many many times before so many times in fact you can't number how many times.

The another Reason is because it is Not humankind that does the works but the Father He doeth the Works so this is Why Christ forgives.

Oh Ye of such little faith.

Why do Human primates corrupt the writings and pretend that this world is a test of faith?

Do you not know your father knows your needs and having created all things through Jesus Christ, knows all things having created you all, and that this world, is to do with the Metamorphosis of the Soul, and has nothing to do with human primates at all, but is the program, that is where "The Man Child" is born, in All Souls, that the Son of God may be Glorified in The Father....

If humankind was indeed humble then they would know this truth and Not wish to be save but would accept the Power of The Father and His Christ and would Believe that Christ is Savour... instead of pretending that somehow humankind has a say in the Creation that he knows Not.

The Last 1,000 Years is about to begin, so have faith in Jesus Christ and experience the next 1,000, by increasing in the knowledge of Jesus Christ.

The world is Not for Humankind, but for the Souls of Christ, which His father has given Him charge over.

It is Christ's Glory and Not the Glory of Human Primates.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   

When you come to know yourselves, then you will become known,
and you will realize that it is you who are the sons of the living Father.
But if you will not know yourselves,
you dwell in poverty and it is you who are that poverty

His disciples said to him, "When will the kingdom come?"
"It will not come by waiting for it. It will not be a matter of saying 'here it is' or 'there it is.' Rather, the kingdom of the father is spread out upon the earth, and men do not see it.

"The first peace, which is the most important, is that which comes within the souls of people when they realize their relationship, their oneness with the universe and all its powers, and when they realize that at the center of the universe dwells the Great Spirit, and that this center is really everywhere, it is within each of us."

Black Elk - Oglala Sioux

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   
There once was an actress, and in an interview the question was asked "where do you see yourself in 10 years?". The actress responded, I don't know, who's to say. That actress was quite famous and she lived a long life. She was such an icon, that they still play that interview where the question was asked. Confused little people think that the actress still doesn't know where she'll be in 10 years.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by pai mei

Now this is the perfect answer....

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

Now isn't that the truth.... well said

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
The Hopi say we are the one we have been waiting for.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
who am thou. i do not believe in the writings of babble of babble by mankind. it only a tool. i believe in the higher power. muab, go home. key word, who is muab. check your local tool , the bible. mabus.

[edit on 26-10-2008 by estrip]

[edit on 26-10-2008 by estrip]

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas
The Hopi say we are the one we have been waiting for.

Now that's interesting.

Because in an Ancient writing, called "The Thunder Perfect Mind" which as you know, is a Christian writing, not in the "Roman" Collection of Hebrew and Greek writings, called the bible today. says:
"I am the one you have been waiting for."

In the writing "I" identifies "I" as The True Mind or Mind.

The Mind or Consciousness, is of course Life and in Christian doctrine it is Written that the only begotten, is The Life (Life force for want of a better word) of God, or Light of Man.

So "I" being "The Perfect Mind" is interesting, as we often hear one say,

"I will change my Mind".

I guess in this context, the Hopi, and Christian (as Written but not taught) are giving the same message on this.

When we refer to "I", we are actually referring our "Mind", or The Mind, or "The True Mind" as termed in the Ancient writings, and Not the Flesh or Primate.

Any thoughts on this?

[edit on 26-10-2008 by The Matrix Traveller]

[edit on 26-10-2008 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
That is interesting Matrix, I just read yesterday of a theory about the chakras and sound octaves. The theory states that the chakra in the mind had or was in tune with the sound 'I' , it was spelled different, but the sound was 'I'. I dont take too much not of the Chakras, but I found it interesting all the more that the lower chakra, color of red I think, and resides in the belly area, was the sound 'me'. So as you go up, you go from me to I...I dont remember what the others were. Im not even sure if Im spelling 'chakra' right...but interesting.

LV

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Hmmmm very interesting maybe we all including me need to look closer at the ancient writings from all over the Earth.

Again Very Interesting what you quoted.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Matrix Traveller
Any thoughts on this?

Yes.

I will leave it at that.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I found a NLT explanation of the whole Son of Man thing.

The Son of Man

"Son of Man" was Jesus' favorite way to refer to himself. The phrase is just as odd in Greek as in English: It translates the Hebrew phrase "ben 'adam", an idiom that means "human being" or "person". One reason Jesus preferred this name was because it was not an inflammatory title such as "Christ" or "Messiah." The term is used in three ways in the Gospels:

(1) The background to Jesus' use of the title is Dan 7:13-14, where an exalted messianic figure "like a son of man" (that is, having human form) comes with the clouds of heaven and is given great glory and power. Jesus understood himself as that one who would return to earth in the clouds of heaven. Sometimes Jesus used "Son of Man" in this sense, to refer to his role as judge, deliverer, savior and vindicator.

(2) Often Jesus used "Son of Man" to describe himself as a suffering redeemer.

(3) At times, Jesus apparently used "Son of Man" to refer to himself as the representative of humans. The book of Ezekiel uses "son of man" in a similar sense.

Jesus did not use "Son of Man" to distinguish his humanity from his deity ("Son of God"). By using this title, Jesus could define himself as the Messiah on his own terms. He used "Son of Man" to describe his total identity and as a veiled suggestion that those who watched and heard him should pay attention to who he is.

Edited to correct a typo

[edit on 29-10-2008 by Kratos1220]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
the NASCAR avatar says it all

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Kratos1220

I would agree that this is, what is traditionally taught by humankind but....????

As it is written in the book of The Acts Chapter 17 verse 23 onwards. ????

Why have two different titles, for Primates in the Genesis....

Man and A'Dam, Woman and Eve.

Is this book translated correctly? I mean as far as understanding goes.

We know the human condition, being based on a "Double Logic System" as a result of Cain being born of The Wicked one.

Or is also known as the 666 System found in the genetics of human primates which is a result of the "wicked one" (Not A'Dam) and eve being the parents of Cain, and Able being the child of A'Dam and Eve..

There are many Adam books and Genesis books and the one which is in the Roman Collection of Hebrew and Greek writings, called the bible today, is only one of them.

Jesus said,

"Woe unto you Scribes and Pharisees and hypocrites"...

And Also Jesus Said,

"The Scribes and Pharisees, have taken the keys of knowledge and hidden them. They themselves have NOT entered, nor have they allowed to enter those who wish to. You, however, be as wise as serpents and as innocent as doves."

What is your thoughts on this?

I am just a little one, that is hardly heard amongst wolves.

[edit on 29-10-2008 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
please remember that the vatican hold 1000's of scrolls and teachings from the past and what they want you to read and understand is possibly not what is written....they have hasd 100's of years to edit the bible...your only getting a quarter of the information.

Many of the bible's teachings come from old stories....the bible that we read is in no way a code or anything other than a story book. i would totally understand if all the ancient scrolls and teachings were available but they are not.

for a code to be complete we need to see the whole lot.

Believe in yourselves believe in your god...

as for isa's return (jesus) i hope he hurries up.

but don't be sheeple what you have read what is written is in no way the finished article

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ian990003100

In the main you are correct.

But this is why the stories are in the form of a Parable and Not a code as many may suspect.

The writings are only verification of the Inspiration of "The True Mind" or Life which is The Light of Man.

The Word Light in Greek is "Phos" as in Sun Light and Not understanding as many would claim today.

Jesus said to his disciples,

"What you expect to come, has already come, but you do Not recognise it...."

The "Son of Man", or "Man Child", Not the Primate, comes to each at a different hour that is why no one knoweth the hour.

It happened to me when I was declared dead in August 1973, as in brain dead. for more than 30 minutes.

So I don't have to guess or wonder I know....

But in saying this I can only speak for myself....

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join