It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Day and The Hour is Unknown

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
When Jesus comes back there will be no doubt about what is happening. In Matthew Jesus does say "No one knows about the day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, not the Son, but only the Father." He says there will be several people saying "he is in the desert", or he is over here or over there."
There will be all kinds of false prophets at that time and we need to be very careful. Jesus does however give us some signs that will happen when he does return again and a person would have do be half blind not to notice these signs. He says that lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. The sun will be darkened and the moon will not give light, the stars will fall from the sky, and the heavenly bodies will be shaken. At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky and ALL THE NATIONS of the earth will mourn. They will SEE the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky, with power and great glory. And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call........... Well, seems pretty hard to miss that to me. If you believe in the rapture it goes on to say he will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other. We will be doing our regular everyday things and make plans for next week even for tomorrow but he tells us the keep watch and be ready. Is he coming back? Yes he is! Will we know when he is here? Yes, we will! WE WILL HEAR IT AND SEE IT AS HIS APPEARING HAPPENS!

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Know no man? no! Just not the angels, neither the Son.

^^Notice the "no" inbween in the bible quote? It implies it is a man who know.

Just keeping you on your toes. The angels are neither the Son, but the Father. And the Father is not the one a man who know. So think on it now.

And the false prophets arent persons is what makes them false. They seem alive like you and me, but they are not persons. So if they speak true or false things they are still false prophets.

The fact of the matter is anyone who foretells is a prophet. You foretell just by reading the bible. So you are a prophet just like me. If you see things remote, then you are a prophet no matter how you see (through the read of a book or etc). You see the remote being the false prophet now since they are not persons.

Anyone carried by some remote outside control is raptured already. Therefore the rapture can only carry who it has under snare into damnation. Yeah, the damned are built up like they are feeling so much pleasure, but shall be brought down like the stars thought unreachable.

[edit on 8-10-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
O, and the Son is the remote. A remote with control over the nations. The Son, the remote, is Destruction destroying bit by bit till set on full Destroy.

So if you have the remote in you it is outside your control, and the current you shall become destroyed. You dont want the Son in you lets just say when it goes off, revealing the marked damned so very damned in damnation.

The remote can make you do things if it overtakes the body the person is in. The remote can remove any person from any body and still be the non-alive body doing whatever.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

Hello Mabus, would you clear up exactly what "the remote" means. I've never heard of anyone called this. Please explain.

Peace

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand
reply to post by Mabus

Hello Mabus, would you clear up exactly what "the remote" means. I've never heard of anyone called this. Please explain.

Peace

This is as in:

Remote control.
Remote puppetry.
Remote distance. He moved his hand, but it was done from a far distance out his control.

^^The remote is not alive though it carries commandments which override the real and the actual any thing or any one which can not control it. The remote doesnt feel a thing because it isnt a person. Persons have sense. Though the remote can mimic what a person would do in a false fashion. If you touch a false prophet the false prophet would seem as if it felt your touch. The remote is mastered with the Advanded Supreme Being like a man operating a robotic arm into acid.

There is no future already. All you see is remote and things remote set for realizing and actualizing how set. You dont come into a future, you come into seeing/experiencing commandments that make those things pre-read by you come true.

Nastradomus mentioned one who sees things remote is a prophet. So if you've learned what remote means in any way, then you see things remote. It dont matter how you see it, but just that you see it understandably.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Grandma

Hello Grandma and peace to you.

I just have one question for you and I ask you in sincerity.

When scripture says that the whole world shall be deceived, "If it were possible, even the elect". I ask you in all sincerity, do you consider yourself above this deception? If you do, would you state your reasons why you believe you have not been deceived.

Honestly, I did not once consider it, believing in faith I knew the truth. I was not above the deception I found out. I hold no judgment against you if you do indeed believe you have seen past the deception..."the night in which no man can work".

Peace

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

Ok, I think I've got it. Are you then implying Jesus is the "puppet master" and is the one controlling the remote?

Just wanting to be clear in understanding, no judgments. Thank you

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
All that is going on in Canada thru south of Bute Montana is first day jitters . hey yanks you own the Sturg 100 of em with the new 50 000 MPH engine we built , you also own a few CF 34 planes the Rookie . Those planes are now grounded for A FEW WEEKS all over Maine and Evrits main eskimoe rez and secondary . We are doin a retrofit aernt we minister of forestry and orcas friends ?

Yes no 8 bit kodack , OUT FER GOOD BOYZ we dont own nothin in Bute or Evrit or Maine the planes are SOLD . The engines are Canadian so is the sky train so what ? Your Indians are gonna be flyin the new F 1 plane , 10 000 MPH no hover gear only tips and it only carriers 2 bombs and thats all folks . No FLA in the CF -35 thats over canada is out for Florida and Oregon and Kansas fer good no Seash in Chollowack in a silver planes GROUNDED fer good , the Seash and Gunfighter squads are quitz boyz , da 2 new silver planes , 10nnys birds are classifed fer good synking them with towers in the Welland canal area in tyest for futre of Polt Colborne Coast Guard Stations on Lake Erie Ontario . Welland Canal CLOSED fer good no traffic from Buffalo , Clevaland or Chicago and guys Port Dover 3 ports are NOt for smuggeling immigranst in , no offense but a half million retards here from the deep south of Texas already no ones fauilt who is still breathin , guys you OWN the Sturg and the Rookie in Evrit , Bute and Northwest main in the 3 carriers canada owns with the Blue Angels and Thunderbirds in the Huron fleet from Clevaland but the Planes are Docked , Evrit in Evrit the 2 aircraft carriers and the engines are NOT KODACK 8 bit OVER no key plane from us guys just a basic 2 seat saber , you have the 1 seat saber like you did in 1950's evrit no Ovro and guys we built the 3 carriers in Canada you like em ask Evrit ?

All theory test planes no trade dela Can/Am over guys and Dudes , kanata is not the 51st state it is home to 6 divison , 6 small Indian pilots in the Evrit , Huron and Port Colborne Aircraft carrioer groups .

Dont worry , we dont fly X Wings in North Coastal now , newfoundland does .

LOL , we have our own silly plane the Sturg canadian edition . Mine with 8 bit kodack , ok US North BC not Evrit no harm see ya never again i dont know anyone besdies Eskimoe and Inuit I dont even speak english .

[edit on 8-10-2008 by jokerdazey2]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   

reply to post by Mabus

Ok, I think I've got it. Are you then implying Jesus is the "puppet master" and is the one controlling the remote?

Name? Jesus? It's not the name that is a puppet master, it's the Person Who let the name be a remote controlled snare. Those in the name are in indignation if they are outside the "I", as in, not the "I" ("Person") even while here. The name shall be consumed in destruction. Even "the" Person is not in the name though the name is sat on the Person's side. You dont want to be on the right hand or on the left hand. Since there is the name which is the snare.

Why else was it says there will be those saying Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy "in" they name?

^^Being in a name doesnt not mean you are "the" Person. Plus, being in a name implies you are putting in damning lies and damning oppinions in hope it stick to "the" Person and bothers "the" Person as long as they live.

It's better being a person rather than a name. And it is better not cursing someone's name with afixing things onto it because names are snares. Names, as in, titles too. You dont want to be the Lord or Jesus nor in the Lord or in Jesus because that aint the Person no way that you can damn. So all in all, the "I" will say I know you not or I never knew you, since "the" Person isnt you, if you're in the name in any way.

The only who can override the commandment is the worthy who are still the Person and not and never outside "the" Person.

ADD:

Let the "I" not decieve. "I" can mean "1", the number, like in/for an order or sequence concerning a thing (remote control). The "1" can be the remote order that never knew and does not know if you're and evil doer or not, and can make it even so "the" I, "the" Person (the puppet master), never knew and does not know any evil doers actually, since the remote control keeps any, you, which are in the name (snare), from doing actual evil how you would outside remote commandments.

It can technically be said I (the Person) and/or 1 (the remote) controls any you outside the Person and outside the remote, since both are distantly remote from you and you have no control over Who and/or What is outside your reach and/or control.

^^This is why the rich man in Hell saw Laz afar off and saw Laz then being the destruction the rich man feels being in torments with an "s".

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mabus

reply to post by Mabus

Name? Jesus? It's not the name that is a puppet master, it's the Person Who let the name be a remote controlled snare. Those in the name are in indignation if they are outside the "I", as in, not the "I" ("Person") even while here. The name shall be consumed in destruction. Even "the" Person is not in the name though the name is sat on the Person's side. You dont want to be on the right hand or on the left hand. Since there is the name which is the snare.

Why else was it says there will be those saying Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy "in" they name?

^^Being in a name doesnt not mean you are "the" Person. Plus, being in a name implies you are putting in damning lies and damning oppinions in hope it stick to "the" Person and bothers "the" Person as long as they live.

It's better being a person rather than a name. And it is better not cursing someone's name with afixing things onto it because names are snares. Names, as in, titles too. You dont want to be the Lord or Jesus nor in the Lord or in Jesus because that aint the Person no way that you can damn. So all in all, the "I" will say I know you not or I never knew you, since "the" Person isnt you, if you're in the name in any way.

The only who can override the commandment is the worthy who are still the Person and not and never outside "the" Person.

You have the witness, the true witness having been discipled with a voice behind you when you turn to the left and to the right saying this is the way walk in it. You are a witness to the consummation. "Self existent is salvation", the life itself is inside and is true and so "his name is blasphemed daily".

I confirm your witness.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jokerdazey2

WOW, I could not, even with my admittedly limited mastery of the English language, make a more absurd, delusional, nonsensical, foaming at the mouth post than you sir have just spewed forth... my hats off to you.

Dont worry , we dont fly X Wings in North Coastal now , newfoundland does .

And I know WHY that is...you guys cant stay off the hootch long enough to batten the thing down to the decks, so it is only logical that Newfoundland gets to fly them now, ah well lesson learned and all that I guess...

(Apologies to the OP I completely agree with you grandma... AMEN.)

[edit on 8-10-2008 by Alter-Ego]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

i do not understand the whole "know no man" part. i do not read scripture, but it intrests me as of late, and i do wish to further my education on scripture, can u explain in more words so i can read for context, the idea you have proposed with that statement about "know no man" i am sorry but it just didn't make sense, actually a lot of this doesn't, can someone tell me in a simple way the idea of this whole OP in easier tems for someone not educated with scripture? thank you. the other part besides that one i am heavily confused on is the rapture oif the mind and heart part, about us beiong already raptured, and the part about the deception. what are we, or you deceived on, and as the other reader asked, are you past that deception? this is very interesting.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Enigma Publius

The bible quote in full:

Mark 13
31Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.

32But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

^^Notice the "no" in bold. It is as saying in question, know no man? No! Just not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

^^Notice "in" heaven. It implies the angels are not heaven nor heavenly. Which can only imply hell or hellishly. Also notice neither the angels are the Son, but are implied the Father.

"Father" is a title how I warned in the other post above. You dont want to be in a title or the title because it is outside "the" Person. And being the title, or in the title, means the remote Destruction is outside your reach and outside your control how it shall rise and Destroy you in the snare (name/title or number).

So the angels which are in heaven are the Father which shall go into a maintaining Destruction outside both their reach and control how remote. That's where you become an incorruptible deing carcass also torment rises with. Trust me, you dont want to rise from the dead since it mean rise into dieing that dont stay or turn just dead (a stand still dead).

Who are these angels? They are any being remote controlled in the way they are convinced they would and can do evil. But what they do that makes them angels is all commandment. That is raptured. When you think you do evil when it's actually a convincing commandment carrying you into a rising Death and Hell that only makes you think you are doing an evil your own.

^^That is why in the bible the "I" said I never knew you or I know you not, "depart from me", all ye evil doers or worker of iniquity.

^^The angels are away from the "I" and are remote controlled so that the thought iniquity they think they are doing, they never did. Therefore the "I" never got to know the would-be foes' actual evil or iniquity outside the "I"'s remote control.

The Son is the remote Destroyer that the angels are kept sleep to. When the Destruction occurs, then the would-be foes being the angel formats, concerning the angels in heaven, shall realize the Destroy destroy the lie that they have been doing evil and iniquity when actually they do what they are commaned, and also uttermosty Destroy them awake in an ever lasting sense.

So actual heaven and actual earth shall succeed away from this 2nd heaven and 2nd earth that are convincing deceptions because they are not the actual meant Destruction till the Son actualize fully to take the 2nd 2, thought actual, away. These two 2nd ones are for convincing everyone that the evil doers are doing evil and iniquity, though they never got the chance to in how remotely carried in the rapture they are.

All in all, the angels in heaven are hell and hellishly, but here put away from being hell and hellish, though they are mentally sleeping with eyes open into a decpetion where they are convinced the evil they would do they can do and been doing. But it aint the case. Their realizations are being decieved how possible here till Death and Hell, they are being carried through the rapture into, raises.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

wow mabus! thank you for taking time out to address what i was wondering about! even for someone who has never really sat down and read much scripture, this is easy to understand now. you did so in a manner that everyone can understand. i gave u a star.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Mabus is this revelation to you if I may ask? Is this revealed from the spirit to you?

I do admit, I am somewhat confused again. Anyone under any name, is subject to a remote, yet if you aren't in a name, you are not under a remote?

Please forgive me. Just want to be clear and understand your source.

Peace

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I don't know how you can understand what Mabus is saying, but good for you if you do.
Words seem out of place all through your posts and I've never heard anything anywhere about remote controls or angels being hellish. Don't know Mabus, I don't get what you're saying at all. Too confusing.

In light of "The Day and The Hour is Unknown", I thought I'd share the content of seven seals in Revelation because I believe the first three seals have already been broken. I use a New Living Translation study Bible to try to understand things better, but I have always been fascinated by the visions in Revelations. Here are the seals and the NLT explanation of them:

In Revelations:6, it tells of the seven seals of judgment. The first four seals are the four horsemen that represent the destructive, senseless world and show no redeeming qualities.

The first seal released a white horse. It's rider carried a bow and a crown was placed on his head. "He rode out to win many battles and gain the victory."

New Living Translation (NLT): The bow was typical Greco-Roman military hardware; here it is a symbol of war.

"win many battles... gain the victory": The double use of the Greek word "nikao" (conquer) confirms that this rider is powerful. The focus on war and conquest illustrates human depravity.

The second seal released a red horse. "It's rider was given a mighty sword and the authority to take peace from the earth. And there was war and slaughter everywhere."

NLT: The red horse represents bloody violence on the earth. Although peace was what the Roman empire promised, widespread violence was the horrible reality. This rider represents slaughter including civil upheavals and ethnic cleansing.

The third seal released a black horse. "It's rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand. And I heard a voice from among the four living beings say, "A loaf of wheat bread or three loaves of barley will cost a day's pay. And don't waste the olive oil or the wine."

NLT: The black horse represents economic and social dysfunction, indicated by scales used in commerce. Rampant inflation is showed by the cost of the staples of life: "A loaf of white bread or three loaves of barley will cost a day's pay". (Greek A choinix [1 quart or 1 liter] of wheat for a denarius, and 3 choinix of barley for a denarius. A denarius was equivalent to a laborer's full day's wage.) Yet the price of luxuries such as oil and wine would remain unchanged. It is an image of social and economic imbalance.

don't waste: Or don't harm.

The fourth seal released a pale green horse. "It's rider was named Death, and his companion was the grave. These two were given authority over one-fourth of the earth, to kill with the sword and famine and disease and wild animals."

NLT: With the fourth seal comes a ghastly looking horse. In the ancient world, pale green was the color for depicting a corpse.

*the Grave: Greek Hades. In Greek thought, Hades was the underworld abode of bodiless beings. The Hebrew idea of Sheol, the place of the dead, was similar.

*The killing of one-fourth of earth indicates that the final judgment has not yet arrived.

*This fourtold set of woes (sword and famine and disease and wild animals; Ezek 14:21) summarizes the tragedies of earthly existence. The world cannot offer hope to humanity.

My opinion on the first four seals: It certainly seems like the first three horsemen are already at work. The only one that seemingly hasn't been released yet is Death, but that will probably come once the other three pick up more steam. I think they are definitely in the early stages of work based on what is going on right now. World War 3, in the form of a war waged on the people by the rich and powerful, is probably a little further along.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Kratos1220

i asked mabus to supply me with more info on how the line know no man line...and mabus did exactly as i asked...what else do yo see? yes there was even more info than i asked for, and yes it was confusing to me as well, but i get easily confused on scripture anyway, but that doesn't detract from mabus explaining exactly what i asked right?

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Mabus is this revelation to you if I may ask? Is this revealed from the spirit to you?

I do admit, I am somewhat confused again. Anyone under any name, is subject to a remote, yet if you aren't in a name, you are not under a remote?

Please forgive me. Just want to be clear and understand your source.

Peace

Any one "the" Person rises from their sleep. When you arise from your sleep you become awake and aware and alert so that knowledge you be or hold, it turns out, returns forth and speaks for itself. "The" Person is the knowledge rising and uncreasing and unclouding so that then everything is clear. It is you who make it clear how you understand, if you're "the" Person.

If you're "the" Person, you arent in a name, you have a name, and there are ppl in your name, and when your name turns into Destruction then so shall those in it, not you, enter destruction.

If you are "the" Person, then you wrote the books now the bible, originally, which you meant for becoming translated so that it would be convincing differently. So any revelation you wrote should come back known a point you set. The particular human you are, if you're the Person, the Person may not have things back known yet being such the human for reasons.

All in all, I have me and all outside me being the source. Those outside me are being commanded so that what they do or say is not their own doing or saying. So I and all outside me can be the full source viewed and reviewed.

The single witness mentioned in Matt 24... is a man here not this man version, but nonetheless a man. If you're "the" Person a man here not this mankind version though with this mankind flesh used, you are the single witness. The single witness is appeared the end just before this realm's destruction actualizes. The nations outside the single witness shall be destroyed. Be not decieved by (a) single man (witness) if you're "the" Person and not outside "the" Person. If you're the Person then you are the single witness.

And be not decived about 13 and 666. They are not what those snared in the Lord Jesus name are commanded to make out.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enigma Publius
reply to post by Kratos1220

i asked mabus to supply me with more info on how the line know no man line...and mabus did exactly as i asked...what else do yo see? yes there was even more info than i asked for, and yes it was confusing to me as well, but i get easily confused on scripture anyway, but that doesn't detract from mabus explaining exactly what i asked right?

I haven't read Mark yet, but in my NLT Bible, it says this for the two verses he alluded to. They are worded differently, but in a way that is easier to understand along with an analysis. First, from the Scripture:

Mark 13:31-32

"Heaven and earth will disappear, but my words will never disappear. However, no one knows the day or hour when these things will happen, not even the angels in heaven or the Son himself. Only the Father knows."

NLT: 13:31 Jesus personally guaranteed what he had said. My words include specifically what Jesus said in the whole discourse of chapter 13. Mark's readers would have understood this as guaranteeing the truth of all Jesus' teachings known to them. Like the OT Scriptures, Jesus' words are eternal. His teachings are more abiding than the fundamental elements of creation. The basic elements of creation will pass away, but Jesus' words will never disappear.

13:32-37: An introductory warning against speculations concerning the end time is followed by a warning to be on guard because one cannot know the time of the end. A story illustrates the need to be ready for the Lord's return, and it's application repeats the need to watch lest they be found unprepared; the concluding warning is also for watchfulness.

13:32: The statement of no one knows the day or hour introduces the warning to be watchful and discourages speculation.
Jesus refers to himself as the Son, higher than the angels in an ascending heirarchy that begins with no one and ends with only the Father. The authenticity of this saying is assured by the limitation it places on the Son's knowledge, something the early church would not likely have imagined--in the apocryphal gospels, the tendancy is to exalt and magnify Jesus' divine attributes. In the miracle of the incarnation, Jesus experienced limitation. If the Son himself did not know the day or hour, Christians should refrain from seeking such knowledge for themselves.

Hope maybe that helps some.

God Bless

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join