It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Day and The Hour is Unknown

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Venit

This thread is way over my head, but being that it is my mother who posted this thread, I thought I would make it clear that you cant convince her there is no Christ. Go look up the thread....'MY MOTHERS NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE...its a video about my mother GRANDMA seeing Jesus, and many other things. There is no use in stating to her she is wasting her time. Her time, in her mind, is Gods time. She is on a path of seeking and becoming humble for the works of God.

I dont think she expected so many people to harm in on the scriptures, I think she was passing on a message more or less, that no one knows, reminding us not to be so full of ourselves to think WE KNOW.

Someone mentioned project bluebeam, I think this could be part of the deception, which wouldnt be by satan, it would be by man. Will man try to make everyone think a savior has come in order to get everyone on the same page of one relgion? I think its possible, the governments have been corrupt so long, they all want world power.

I find it all very misleading, and very fearful. Im not sure Gods message is about fear. COME TO ME OR ELSE....doesn't sit well within me. If God wants us to seek him out of our own free will, then mabey God isnt about justice, mabey justice is man made.

Being that I dont think God is about justice or force, I dont like Revelations. Its full of fear and force. God is patient and loving. God is not duality of evil and good. In my book, God isnt even capable of harm.

my 2 cents in the bucket
LV

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by JasonT

Originally posted by Kratos1220As far as why he is called the Son of Man, all that really says is that he is a human being. He is actually the Son of God and is therefore fully God, but he is also a human being. When he calls himself the Son of Man, he is saying that he is the Messiah. Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God.

God knew that by making his Son human, Jesus would suffer like the rest of us and therefore, he could help those who were suffering and relate to them in a way that they would understand. Jesus died so that we could live. He is our salvation. He is the Son of Man because he saved us. The holy trinity is a little confusing and this is of course, open to correction, but I think that is the gist of why he is called the Son of Man.

I respect the Bible and all that, but claiming that God has a Son makes me a little sick, and reminds me as to why I left Christianity in the first place.

God is God. He is one. He doesn't need a son since he is eternal. God has always existed, he was never born, nor will he ever die. Jesus was just a prophet - A prophet with divine powers, but a simple man, and a prophet of God. Christians worship Jesus in the mistaken belief that they are worshipping God, when they're actually associating partners to God by worshipping Jesus, which is a very, very sinful act.

I'm not trying to offend Christians (Even though there shouldn't be a problem if I was. I actually used to be a devout Christian since I was born till last year), but at the same time, it is my duty to correct various views and acts being done that are contrary to what is written in my religion (Islam). The Bible was an interesting book to read and learn from until I came to the passages that contradicted others. Then, there's all that stuff about the Trinity, which really made me question Christianity as a whole (God is not three, he is One). I also couldn't understand the significance of Jesus being our salvation, since the whole thing just sounded silly if he died for the sins of humanity (What's the point of good and evil then? Where's the justice when evil acts are commited?)

In relation to the OP, in Islam anyway, it says that God is the only one who knows about the Hour, not any of the prophets, Jesus, the angels - No-one.

Sorry to post so much, lol. I just have some free time and these things interest me greatly. Why did you switch/convert to Islam? And the Bible never uses the Word trinity, it simply implies that there are three Divine "persons" within God. It's a significant debate even within those who believe the Bible. Jesus died for the sins of humanity because we all have sinned, even the best of us. No one at all has lived a perfect life, we have broken God's standard and therefore become separated from Him. First of all, justice would mean that everyone would be separated from God forever because of breaking His commands. Out of His love for us, God sent Jesus Christ to bear our punishment for us, so that IN HIM we are righteous and perfect in God's sight. It's really an act of love. We now serve God out of love, not fear. It's the greatest thing there is. And yes, the Bible says that only God the Father knows the hour that the world as we know it will end and all will be judged.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

God is the Father, Jesus is the Son, and the angels are spiritual beings that help bring about whatever the need is. You are not making a lot of sense to me or really commenting on my thread as posted. I am just saying there will be no doubt when Jesus comes back. He will not be sliding in the back door unannounced. The angels will announce his coming with the trumpet and that seems pretty clear to me. Maybe, I just not connecting with where you are coming from. Sorry!

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by tolovethetruth
What do you say about this, this is what the word translated as "wicked" there means: cf.blueletterbible.org... The finest scholars say it means "wicked," which is why they translated it that way. Just like "casa" means "house" from Spanish to English. It has nothing to do with meaning "awesome." You are getting into dangerous territory and reading many things into the Bible that it simply doesn't say. Please, just look at what it says, and trust it for what it says. Where do you get your basis for teaching this "seed-knowledge" stuff? I agree we can grow in knowing the truth and in learning more about it, but not in adding so much to it that the original message is completely changed!

But if you follow Jesus, then you should understand the TRANSFIGURE:

Matthew 17
1And after six days Jesus taketh Peter, James, and John his brother, and bringeth them up into an high mountain apart,

2And was transfigured before them: and his face did shine as the sun, and his raiment was white as the light.

3And, behold, there appeared unto them Moses and Elias talking with him.

^^Jesus transfigured and then untransfigured? Notice the word "apart"? Is not wicked (evil) apart from wicked (awesome)? The figurative, you must see! Even the word transfigure has "figure" in it!

Matthew 17

9And as they came down from the mountain, Jesus charged them, saying, Tell the vision to no man, until the Son of man be risen again from the dead.

^^Mountian is up high as a tree, as in, the tree the seed grows into! Notice they came down from it? The vision implies it is put distant (remote), even because the Son's rise again is distant (remote), from the point there. Now from that point is the point NOW where the "figurative" or "figure of speech" thing we've got going in this modern era has relevance. Notice Jesus went into being something advanced in transfiguring?

The seed when it is grown into a tree has what? Many branches going outward APART. You must see the words apart for aspects old and modern, figurative and metaphoric, etc and etc.

When I pull the word WICKED apart from WICKED I am acting APART from that which you read at face value.

Matt 13

49So shall it be "at" the end "of" the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just,

^^Did I not sever the wicked from among the just? In other words, did I not sever the word wicked 'away from' ('apart from') just being one way (one aspect), concerning the whole truth aspect? I did not add anything the bible didnt already hold. The modern is included already.

So lets get into mistakened dangeous territory:

Matt 13

49So shall it be "at" the end "of" the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked (awesome) from among the just,

50And shall cast them into the furnace "of" fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing "of" teeth.

^^cast? A cast is a coating worn which can be removed. A cast even takes the shape somewhat because it is sunken inward or risen outward some. Ever seen how the toy mold makes a toy after the plastic fill is poured in? The fill is different than the mold casing, but takes on the shape close. The cast is "the just" (them: the angles: the 'hellish' wicked, not the 'awesome' wicked) in the quote. So it is: and shall also sever the just (cast) them into the furnace "of" fire. "Of" implies "outside" the fire shall be outside the control and reach against the damned turned the furnace which gets heated. A cast must be opened inorder for you a hot fill pouring, and then closed. So the fire goes in the cast them which shall sever onward. read Matt 24 at the bottom about cut asunder, and see what I mean when it shall be the cast is cut up while the fire heats it up. It is so for ever destroying what once were the wicked ('hellish' version).

So if you go up the tree and come down from the tree, you should see everything apart then onward, and apply every aspect how you read the bible.

So I based things the seed way with the transfigure. Some seeds fell by the way side, etc. The point with the seeds is that they fell every which way, making the reader focus into every aspect (figurative, and etc. even slang or not).

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by tolovethetruth

I think sometimes we take a very simple concept and make is so HARD to wrap our heads around it. Like the meaning of Jesus being the Son of Man. God is the creator of man Jesus is the Son of God so therefore he would become the Son of Man. Jesus knew from the very beginning that he was going to have to come to this earth to save man from our own distruction . We just can't seem to get it right without some spiritual help. This has been true from the very beginning of man. Jesus loves us enough to think we were worth the sacrifice that he had to make for our souls. Religion is a man made concept of rules and requirements to "work" for your salvation. Jesus said he was the WAY to the FATHER therefore to our salvation. Pretty simple to grasp but we somehow muddle it up and make it so hard to understand. I don't think I have all the answers because I don't and because of my near death experience I have had to come to terms with some beliefs that I thought I knew and now I have opened my mind and my heart to the guiding of the helper, the holy spirit, to help me understand new ideas and ponder on different paths that I would not have before. Has this experience changed me, YES INDEED! I enjoy EVERY day that I wake up I am so excited to see what the Lord is going to show me today and can't wait to see where he is taking me in my spiritual journey. I am so grateful to have another crack at it and learn new ways and grow and have a close personal relationship with my Lord. It humbles me to be someone that he is mindful of and knows all the hairs on my head. I am sorry If I strayed from the main post. Please forgive me for rattling on.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by tolovethetruth

tolovethetruth: Thank you! You spoke for so many of us and I too believe the Bible to be our road map so to speak to guide us on our spiritual journey. You worded it all so well.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
So little time, so many to read.

Ok, I see a lot of store bought logic and a lot of supported logic at the same time. OK

To the questions, 1. No 2. I Believe Yes

To the guy who says that Jesus didn't exist. You don't know, you don't have the facts there for don't pretend you do, and thus, don't give instant credit to the sourses you heard those things from.

The flaw in the majority of many peoples logic is that they panic as soon as something they don't like pops its head. As soon as a soothing explanation comes around such as 'Jesus didn't exist' you instantly give it credibility because this is what you want to believe. It's called being ignorant and blind, do research on both sides of the story.

For example, many of us already know that say for example, the 'facts' given in the first Zeitgeist were fabricated and there were in fact false connections that any one could of made in excuse.

And for the guy going back over my post, thankyou, though what you seamed to miss the point. I was asking/em plying a possible connection between PBB or maybe HAARP with the words on revelation.

Also saying that Jesus 'called himself' the Son of Man makes absolutely no logical sense to me when we are agreeing that Revelation was speaking of false claim events of false prophets and those claiming to be Jesus himself and then I beleive saying straight out that these things are the Son of Man. Mabey I misread it wrong but this is literaly how I interpret it.

Input welcome.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
It's nice to see such a discussion going on here with virtually no flaming or trolling. Great way of explaining the Son of Man thing, Grandma. That made it very easy to understand, thank you.

With the ones proclaiming Jesus doesn't exist and tries to supply evidence, well, if there was hard evidence, there would be no need for faith, would there? That's the whole point, having faith.

Personally, I know the Bible is real because it told me the future four times. I knew about 9/11 and three successive events in 2005 which are Hurricane Katrina, the 10/08 8.5 earthquake that hit Pakistan and the 10/28 begin of the France riots before they happened because of the Bible code. It's basically a letter skip sequence used on the Bible and the message that results tells the future to the exact date. I knew about 9/11 10 months before it happened, "war on terrorism", "world trade center" and all those details were revealed to me although at the time I read it, I didn't think much of it. The three 2005 events were one after the other and I had discovered them in early July, so I knew of Katrina on 08-29 a month and a half prior, the earthquake about three months prior and the France riots almost four months prior. My faith had been building up until that point slowly, but these things were what God knew he needed to do to reach me and he did. He showed me that He and the Bible were completely real because these things could not have possibly been coincidence. Even after that, I would still doubt that it happened just because it was so incredible and amazing.

Bottom line is if the Bible was "just a story" or if it was changed in any way, these letter skip sequences would not have worked and certainly would not have predicted the future of the world to me. There is zero doubt in my mind that God is completely real and that through man, he wrote the Holy Bible to perfection. You will never convince me that they don't exist, ever. God has shown Himself to me. He personally seeked me out and did what he had to do to make me aware of his presence. Now that I have a study Bible that I can understand, I feel the Holy Spirit growing in me with each passing day and it is amazing.

By the way, just because someone follows Christ and anxiously waits for His return does not mean we all sit around waiting and know nothing of the outside world, that's just ignorant. There is a very beautiful world out there. Nature amazes me, from flowers to animals to clouds to lightning and beyond.

For the person who said he is scared of Revelation, God's justice is real. It sounds like you are censoring the word of God because it scares you? Examples of God's justice is all through the Bible, not just in Revelations. The only ones who fear God's judgment are those who are not right with the Lord. God's children have nothing to fear from his judgment because we are already victorious. If you are right with God, there is nothing to fear my friend.

As for Mabus, few here seem to understand what you say, I sure don't. I don't know if you are simply misguided and misinformed or if you are just here trying to decieve and confuse people, but either way, you make no sense. I can't even debate with you because you are so far out there, but to each his own.

God Bless

edited because I left something out

[edit on 9-10-2008 by Kratos1220]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Ok, but I would like to ask you guys what you think of this exactly.

The later events in Revelation; Son of man, false prophets and people claiming to be Christ. I have already explained my view on this, BUT I really need your views and input.

Again, I haven't read all of revelation, only bits and pieces, and that's my fault. I have also read several books of after death experiences and I feel they deserve credit for authenticity, books giving both minor details about Revelation and also post revelation. If what I understand of Post Revelation to be true... then I definitely can't wait.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Venit

No need to feel sorry for me! Jesus was dead yes that is true but there is a little part your forgot to mention THE RESURRECTION! Jesus is not dead. He rose from death into everlasting life so therefore we have life through him. I am sorry for you if you have nothing more to hope for in your life. I know there is a heaven. I was there not once but I have had the blessing to have gone there twice. I am not afraid of death. Death has no hold on my soul. I know where I am striving for and keeping my eye on the prize before me. If Jesus is a lie then it has survived over 2000 years. A long time for a lie to keep going don't you think. And all the disciples ALL went to their death still claiming that Jesus was the Son of the Living God. Yes, the one and only true living God. But in order to save us from ourselves God knew and Jesus knew he would need to come to earth as human and suffer and be tempted, all the things that we all experience everyday. Jesus did too. But he overcame it all because he loved us so much. Did he want to die that awful death? No! He cried in the garden he was asking for a way out but knew all along he was to follow his Father's path. That was the plan to save mankind from ourselves. Either you believe or you don't. I don't believe just because a few words say so, The Holy Spirit helps me with my faith and my doubts and keeps me on the path that The Lord has set out for me. I know this is more then the point you made, but DON'T FEEL SORRY FOR ME, I feel sorry for you!

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Kratos1220

God bless you Kratos! Thank you for sharing your faith experiences with us. It is a very personal and humbling time when you feel the presence of God and the Holy Spirit helping open your eyes to new thoughts you never had before. A truly open heart will see and know the love of Christ. It is a love like no other and there are no words to discribe it. I am so glad that you have a study bible and that you are growing in your faith. God is always teaching us new things and opening our eyes to the path we are to follow. I am excited everyday expecting him to show me something wonderful. Even if it is just sitting outside on the porch and feeling the wind touch my face or see a deer running across into the woods. The trees waving in the wind dancing so gracefully. He is all around us. We just need to open our eyes in a spiritual sense and our hearts fill with joy with all that he is. Bless you as you grow in your faith and pray for me that I too will continue to grow and be blessed as I travel my own journey

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Alter-Ego

Thank you Alter-Ego for your input. I didn't think this point that I was stating would got so out of hand. It was just a simple thought and what I was commenting to someone else who had made a post what things would be like if Jesus came back among us today. Like he would just slip though the back door. Either you believe in the bible or you don't. But I do feel there will be no doubt when Christ returns here again. We will all know it at the same time as he will come with a shout and announce "here I am folks!" I don't mean to sound like I have all the answers because I surely don't and I don't want to preach to anyone but I truly believe my post and I stand by it. Again, thank you for trying to keep everyone on the main idea here.
Peace!

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Scarcer

The later events in Revelation; Son of man, false prophets and people claiming to be Christ. I have already explained my view on this, BUT I really need your views and input.

I am not sure I follow your question, lol. I am sorry because I know you have tried to ask it a few times now. I don't read anything symbolic into the Bible unless it is clearly called for. In other words, when the Bible says that many will claim to be false Christs, I take that to mean that many people are going to claim to be Jesus Christ but are not. But yes, much of revelation is symbolic, such as the woman riding the beast, the ten heads, horns, etc.

As for Project Bluebeam, I am not sure. I don't know much about this but I am looking into it. I do not think it is out of the realm of possiblity that something like this could happen. Jesus warned us that if someone says "So if they say to you, 'Behold, He is in the wilderness,' do not go out, or, 'Behold, He is in the inner rooms,' do not believe them (Matthew 24:26). I think that this could POSSIBLY be related to PBB. But I am far from sure about that. What exactly are your questions about the end of the book of revelation.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jokerdazey2

you have no idea what you just said.. do you??? lol.. my dog can bark out a better sentence than garbled up pile of bull S. you just spewed..

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by tolovethetruth
reply to post by Scarcer

I am not sure I follow your question, lol. I am sorry because I know you have tried to ask it a few times now. I don't read anything symbolic into the Bible unless it is clearly called for. In other words, when the Bible says that many will claim to be false Christs, I take that to mean that many people are going to claim to be Jesus Christ but are not. But yes, much of revelation is symbolic, such as the woman riding the beast, the ten heads, horns, etc.

As for Project Bluebeam, I am not sure. I don't know much about this but I am looking into it. I do not think it is out of the realm of possiblity that something like this could happen. Jesus warned us that if someone says "So if they say to you, 'Behold, He is in the wilderness,' do not go out, or, 'Behold, He is in the inner rooms,' do not believe them (Matthew 24:26). I think that this could POSSIBLY be related to PBB. But I am far from sure about that. What exactly are your questions about the end of the book of revelation.

Indeed, I'm not really sure what you mean either Scarcer, but I don't want to just leave you hanging either.

There are many metaphors in the Bible and especially in Revelation. False prophets are people either claiming to be Jesus Christ or people claiming that they know where He is in order to get the masses to follow (worship)him. These parts that speak of this are warnings not to listen or be decieved by these people who claim to be Christ or know where He is.

The woman riding the beast represents Babylon (Rome), I believe. It also symbolizes prostitution and wickedness. For contrast, New Jerusalem is represented by a beautiful bride while Babylon is represented by a prostitute.

The beast that emerges with seven heads represents the seven hills on which Rome was built. The ten horns are symbolic of the world kingdoms (or ten kings) that follow the beast and rule simultaniously under his direction.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by spacemanjupiter

I am so sorry that you don't know the love and mercy of Jesus. There is no other love like it in the world. There is a lot of proof that Jesus lived in this world. ALL of his disciples ALL of them went to their deaths still declaring that Jesus was the Christ the One true Son of the Living God. They knew this because they lived with him and they learned and saw his works that he did. They all died very tragic and painful deaths and not once went back from their belief of what they knew to be true. As well as this if this was a lie how does a lie exist for over 2,000 years? If you will open your heart and mind just a little bit maybe you will see that what we are saying JUST MIGHT have some merit to ti, just a little bit. Please, keep reading and thank you for your post.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Grandma

Isa 1:23 Your princes are rebellious and companions of thieves. Everyone loves a bribe, and is pursuing rewards. They do not judge the orphan, nor does the cause of the widow come to them,

Joh 10:8 All who came before Me are thieves and plunderers, but the sheep did not hear them.

Obadiah 1
1The vision of Abdias. Thus saith the Lord God to Edom: We have heard a rumour from the Lord, and he hath sent an ambassador to the nations: Arise, and let us rise up to battle against him.
2Behold I have made thee small among the nations: thou art exceeding contemptible.
3The pride of thy heart hath lifted thee up, who dwellest in the clefts of the rocks, and settest up thy throne on high: who sayest in thy heart: Who shall bring me down to the ground ?
4Though thou be exalted as an eagle, and though thou set thy nest among the stars: thence will I bring thee down, saith the Lord.
5If thieves had gone in to thee, if robbers by night, how wouldst thou have held thy peace? would they not have stolen till they had enough ? if the grapegatherers had come in to thee, would they not have left thee at the least a cluster?
6How have they searched Esau, how have they sought out his hidden things?
7They have sent thee out even to the border: all the men of thy confederacy have deceived thee: the men of thy peace have prevailed against thee: they that eat with thee shall lay snares under thee: there is no wisdom in him.

8Shall not I in that day, saith the Lord, destroy the wise out of Edom, and understanding out of the mount of Esau?

Isa 63:1[color=#FF6666]Who is this who comes from Edom with dyed garments from Bozrah, this One adorned in His clothing, bending in His great power? It is I, speaking in righteousness, mighty to save!

9And thy valiant men of the south shall be afraid, [color=#FF6666]that man may be cut off from the mount of Esau.
10[color=#FF6666]For the slaughter, and for the iniquity against thy brother Jacob, confusion shall cover thee, and thou shalt perish for ever.
11In the day when thou stoodest against him, when strangers carried away his army captive, and foreigners entered into his gates, and cast lots upon Jerusalem: thou also wast as one of them.
12But thou shalt not look on in the day of thy brother, in the day of his leaving his country: and thou shalt not rejoice over the children of Juda, in the day of their destruction: and thou shalt not magnify thy mouth in the day of distress.
13Neither shalt thou enter into the gate of my people in the day of their ruin: neither shalt thou also look on in his evils in the day of his calamity: and thou shalt not be sent out against his army in the day of his desolation.
14Neither shalt thou stand in the crossways to kill them that flee: and thou shalt not shut up them that remain of him in the day of tribulation.
15For the day of the Lord is at hand upon all nations: as thou hast done, so shall it be done to thee: he will turn thy reward upon thy own head.
16For as you have drunk upon my holy mountain, so all nations shall drink continually: and they shall drink, and sup up, and they shall be as though they were not.
17And in mount Sion shall be salvation, and it shall be holy, and the house of Jacob shall possess those that possessed them.
18And the house of Jacob shall be a fire, and the house of Joseph a flame, [color=#FF6666]and the house of Esau stubble: and they shall be kindled in them, and shall devour them: and there shall be no remains of the house of Esau, for the Lord hath spoken it.
19And they that are toward the south (judah), shall inherit the mount of Esau, and they that are in the plains, the Philistines: and they shall possess the country of Ephraim, and the country of Samaria: and Benjamin shall possess Galaad.
20And the captivity of this host of the children of Israel, all the places of the Chanaanites even to Sarepta: and the captivity of Jerusalem that is in Bospho- rus, shall possess the cities of the south.
[color=#FF6666] 21And saviours shall come up into mount Sion to judge the mount of Esau: and the kingdom shall be for the Lord.

For those of you that don't read the old testament. I would like to remind you that it is said,[color=#FF6666] "The older shall serve the younger", as is the case with Esau/Jesus who serves the younger. "The son of man came not to be served but to serve".

Also remember, the head shall strike the tail and the tail shall bruise the head. This is called justice.

When you realize that you are screaming out for your own death by the "coming of the lord" as so witnessed by the spirit, then you will realize what master you've been serving "who can even appear as an angel of light" then what TRUE salvation form calamity is will reveal itself. Only once you see it, then your sin will remain so the lord has looked over these times.

Those who kill in a like manner will be killed. By accepting the death of a man on your head, so to must you be killed. This is circumsision and the head striking the tail.

Jesus said the "kingdom is at hand" and "some of you standing here will not taste death till you have seen the kingdom come in all it's power". This is the life and more abundant. This shadow of things to come is you, cast by the next generation. The life is inside not out and is "in the blood". No blood left, no life left and your memory is scattered.

Do good to one another, love each other, stop the religious bickering...it profits nothing. Some will agree with you, others won't...to each the same love and serving spirit always giving thanks. I as much as you. Show one another patients. The son of man is with you always only you do not perceive him. He came to his own. Hardness of heart shifts you to not see this, but when the spirit comes upon you you will know the scriptures correctly.

Deu 32:2 My doctrine shall drop as the rain; my speech shall drop down as the dew, as the small rain on the tender plant, and as the showers on the grass;

Mat 16:12 Then they knew that He did not say to take heed from the leaven of bread, but from the doctrine of the Pharisees and Sadducees.

Cain has been walking along time Serving the younger. He has a symbol placed over him and his children so as to not kill them....it's called a cross.

Yet...read carefully

Gen 4:2 And she continued to bear his brother, Abel. And Abel became a shepherd of flocks. And Cain became a tiller of the ground.
Gen 4:3[color=#FF6666]And in the end of days, it happened that Cain brought an offering to Jehovah from the fruit of the ground.
Gen 4:4And Abel brought, he also, from the firstlings of his flocks, even from their fat. And Jehovah looked to Abel and to his offering. (NOTE: Gotta have firstlings, to bring firstlings...Generation to Generation is Gods salvation. The work of the ground, that Cain brings is the work of the flesh, able brings the work IN THE FLESH. "Our battle is not against flesh and blood, but against (Ancestors in high places).
Gen 4:5 And He did not look to Cain and to his offering. And Cain glowed greatly with anger, and his face fell.
Gen 4:6 And Jehovah said to Cain, Why have you angrily glowed, and why has your face fallen?
Gen 4:7 If you do well, is there not exaltation? And if you do not do well, sin is crouching at the door; and its desire is toward you; but you should rule over it

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Hi!
I am not sure what your point was that you were trying to make. I agree with everything you posted. However, my Bible doesn't say NOW IN THE END OF DAYS In Gen. 4:4 It says "In the course of time" .

Paul says in Romans 14:5:8 "If we live to the Lord; and if we die, we die to the Lord. So, whether we live or die, we belong to the Lord." 14:12 "Therefore let us stop passing judgment on one another. Instead, make up your mind not to put any stumbling block in your brother's way."

What my OP was trying to say is that when Christ does return there will be NO DOUBT ABOUT HIS ARRIVING! All will see and hear as He comes. That was the point I was trying to make.

Thank you for your post! I'm sorry if I didn't understand what you were trying to tell me. Please, forgive me if I missed your point.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

When I had my out of body experience, my mother (who is a devout Catholic) was upset that I did not see Jesus or any other religious figure. I just floated above my body near the ceiling and stayed there when they took my body to the ER. (My body was alive, but my soul was not in it.) I was wondering what kind of journey I was about to be started on when I realized I would miss my family so much. I then was whisked back to my body.

When people have these types of experiences it stays with them. While your mother saw Jesus, I know there is a soul and am not afraid of death.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
One question for all. Which will return, Jesus, or the Christ? Which is it, this is the question that should be asked.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join