It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction: President Obama assassinated

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
The same rule must apply to the "elect".

My point is that nobody here should be speaking about anything like this.
Its just not right.

I agree 100%.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthChrisious
Presidents Obama has more experience than:

Are we now to refer to Obama in the Royal plural now?

Originally posted by DarthChrisious
His experience, or his alleged lack thereof, is irrelevant and a dead issue as far as I'm concerned.

Hmmm....don't bet on it. His lack of experience will come up and bite him on the ass. And unfortunately, the US, too.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

...as it did with Bush.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
likely should not be discused !

[edit on 9-11-2008 by westcat]

[edit on 9-11-2008 by westcat]

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I did not vote for Obama but I certainly don't want to see him harmed. I am starting to like some of his ideas and am hopeful he will do some good for our country. Bush was terrible and while I am a little skittish about a black in the white house he seems to have a brain anyway.

I am reserving my opinion of him for later, but like I said I hope no one tries to harm him.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolf321

I have read your prediction by saying that Obama will be assassinate. I did pray on this momment that I THE NAME OF HOLY GHOST SPIRIT, THE NAME OF JESUS NO 44TH PRESIDENT OF UNITED STATE WILL NEVER BE ASSASSINATE, MUDRER, OR IMPEACHEMENT. AMEN!!!

Whoever has the power to pray or to see the future. Try to turn bad to good. And let good be successe.

God Bless You All.

George Enis.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Gypsy, I agree as far as I didn't vote for him and certainly want NO harm to come to him. That thought is sickening. However , I don't feel that not discussing the possibility would be putting one's head in the sand. This forum discusses the annihilation of civilization daily by many threads, so unfortunatly this has to be discussed as well. I just hopt the discussion stays in the "speculation" realm.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Never going to happen no matter how bad those white supremacists want to plan and pray for it. Obama will be guarded like flies on crap because he is the President of the United States, and double guarded because he is half black.

He has no intention on obliterating the CIA, and therefor his life is not at risk.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I know that we all want to see Barack Obama serve out his full term as President. It would tear the fabric of the country apart even further than the JFK assassination ever did. That's why the Secret Service will go above and beyond to protect him at all costs. This still doesn't account for determination and/or plain old dumb luck in some patsy getting blamed for 3-4 lucky shots while the real assassins get away.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I think you need to be arrested for murder conspiracy. Discussing the the future killing of anyone should be banned from this. That goes beyond any manner of morality to discuss that. Ats should be aware of the liabilty in providing any format for that type of discussion. Your mind is gone, do the world a favor and don't think!

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
If you believe in precognitive dreams, that is, traveling in the dream state to some point in the future and observing what happens, then you may want to read this. A dear friend of mine who is terminally ill and has this ability told me what will happen. The scary thing is, she clearly described what Michelle will be wearing, a lavender, long sleeved wool dress. She is waiting outside near the presidential limousine. President Obama will get in first, and as he is bends down he will be shot once through the head. The angle will be slightly behind and to the rear of the open door. The time of year is cool, but not cold, as neither of them are wearing heavy coats. This will happen before June of 2009. The shock and anguish of this horrific event will stun the nation the way Kennedy's death did in 1963. Please don't misunderstand me-I love my country and wish no one any harm. Just remember the lavender dress, and let's hope it's just a dream. May God bless them both, and all of us.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I agree, but mystisisym, should be left in that arena of mental production. Depression often brings on dreams of despair, fright, hate. The key here is to allow others to understand their mind so that this arena does not become a conscious state. A frightening dream is not reality, until it is acted upon, created by the human action. You may dream what you will but the portrayal of that as reality, is a mental deficiency. What happen to cake walk, a stroll along the roses. Why must it be tradgedy? You would have us believe something based on human mental deficiency, causing a lack of ingenuity, produces that affect. There is no factual basis for the murder of someone else. Whether it is dreams or wild and deficient mentality, discussing this subject is against the law.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolf321

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by rightwingnut

So how is discussing the possibility of an assasination a conspiracy to murder? The OP presents many points that I think are still valid, even after the election. There are many people who don't like Obama (and I'm not just talking about White Supremists), so I find it a real possibitly that something COULD happen. Do I want it to? Of course not. I didn't vote for him (nor McCain either), but it would still break my heart to see something happen to him.

I personally don't see how talking about the possible assasination of a world leader (not just Obama) is a problam. A touchy subject to some? Yes, but not something that should be "banned" so to speak. Every day many people on this one site talk about the end of civilization and many other tragic events that would have farer reaching consequences and it seems that nobody cares. But when someone even mentions anything that could harm the President-Elect, people go crazy. It just doesn't make sense to me.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
assas will happen but sooner than 2012, but what can you do?

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
My Sons stand upon a throne of Strength.

Counter-prediction, the person who sends an assassin to America is violently beaten to within an inch of her life then locked in ADX until her last breath.

That is the more likely scenario.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
When it comes to predictions, predicting the assassination of any President or King is usually a good call. Many of them do get assassinated. Fortunately for the United States, it really doesn't matter, and we got plenty more where they came from.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by StarShin07

You are correct in this conclusion, just as that same conclusion would also still be true after the inaguration, which has already happened nearly 50 minutes ago.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolf321

I think your thoughtfulness is very pregnant.

Have been concerned for some time that there may be a plot to nuke DC during some joint session of congress with Thuga speaking . . .

and Shrillery conveniently out of town . . . to then take over.

Both of them sucked the toe jam of Alinsky, Ayers and the likes. Both of them are globalist driven hell-bent on the destruction of the USA as patriots have known it.

I think your analysis may be more than a little right.

It's certain that chaos is ahead. Scripture makes that clear enough.

And certainly the globalists and hell are itching for it. Blood, mayhem and destruction are their recreation.

God have mercy. Walking close to HIM is the only refuge and hope for the times ahead and really any time.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I have heard that Baba Vanga predicted that the black president will be assassinated. However, I have been searching and have not yet found her actual prediction on this... I will continue to search.

Barry dances well on the Illuminati strings so I do not think he will be taken out by the CIA or any other inside job...

I think he will be taken out by an angry person or people who are sick of his serving the banksters and international corporations. Just a regular Joe with a sniper that is tired of this #.

Yet the real threat will remain... the head of the snake, the queen on the chess board, the puppet masters - TPTB/Illuminati/33rd degree Freemasons

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join