It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction: President Obama assassinated

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I know others have suggested it in other threads but I am going to go ahead and call it here for discussion and future review. This is not to simply say that he will be assassinated, but provide a theory behind why and the events that will follow.

After analyzing the two candidates, while the message of hope and change are nice and inspiring, Sen. Obama really just shows no qualifications (other than the technical ones: age, citizenship etc) for such a position as President of the United States. No military experience. (Not a requirement, but often a plus for the position as Commander-in-Chief.) No executive experience at even the lowest levels. He has shown no great leadership or wisdom in his voting or sponsorship of key legislation. Finally, he shows poor judgment in the company he keeps professionally and personally (Jeremiah Wright, William Aires, Franklin Raines and Jim Johnson.)

Now this opening may seem like a right-wing bashing, it is what I have come to believe is a logical assessment. Neither candidate is ideal or close to ideal for my beliefs. Just for the record, I am not a Republican or Democrat. I do not affiliate with any party, because for me no one has it exactly right and I don't see the point in grouping together with a political party.

So where is the conspiracy? Well, to be frank, it doesn't make logical sense that a person of Sen. Obama's inadequate experience and qualifications should have made it this far in a campaign for the Presidency. I am a little bit surprised that McCain beat out all the Republicans he ran against too. That coupled with the hypnotic 'Hope' and 'Change' mantra generated and perpetuated by the media seem far too suspicious.

So here is the possibilities. Sen. Obama will be elected and take office as the next President. He will have a short term (18 months give or take.) He will be assassinated, or a false flag attempt made. This will usher in chaos that the NWO is looking for to institute a police state, or establish laws to govern the US in a manner they prescribe.

The only thing that would prevent his assassination, is if Obama is an even bigger corporate puppet than many suspect George W. Bush to be, and he will do whatever they say. From the NWO perspective, they are getting a guy into a position he is unqualified for so they can control, and if he doesn't play ball, his murder would only aid their agenda.

So there it is. I understand that there will be Obama supporters who disagree with my assessment of his qualifications. To debate that aspect, please consider a thread in the Decision 2008 forum. Please use this thread to discuss the theory on an Obama puppet/assassination scenario.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
It's been discussed in other threads how the Secret Service shirked on their weapons-checks while he was in Dallas.

Very suspicious.

The scenario you describe is very plausible.

Not to mention all the rhetoric comparing Obama to Kennedy... bad mojo if you ask me!

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolf321

You shouldnt talk like this

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolf321

Well, to be frank, it doesn't make logical sense that a person of Sen. Obama's inadequate experience and qualifications should have made it this far in a campaign for the Presidency.

Spot on...

He has 'potential' but not a true candidate yet; not too mention some charisma and a silver tonque, but hardly a seasoned senator.

Yes, this had been discussed, and it should be discussed further as the race draws closer to the end...I wouldn't put it past the NWO to make a move like this...if 9-11 can be pulled off, this would be easy.

If he does take office, I wonder if Vegas will give odds on his 'removal'...?

Wonder if I would lay down some myself...?

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by kemps89

You shouldnt be on this site...

The OP is not supporting the idea, but rather suggesting its plausibility...

That was a green comment....You should be caned.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by kemps89
reply to post by Wolf321

Kids should not post comments on this site. Go get your mother,sit down with her and together you may be able to comprehend a fraction of these posts.

Moderator note: Courtesy Is Mandatory

[edit on 28-10-2008 by dbates]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I haven't heard much about Hillary of late. Could she be sitting back waiting for the "October Surprise"? That may give the Dems the "landslide" expected.

Once elected, I don't see any advantage to getting rid of him...

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
All I can say is that you had better hope what you say isn't true. If he gets elected and is assassinated, well, civil war...here we come. You can mark my words.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
All I can say is that you had better hope what you say isn't true. If he gets elected and is assassinated, well, civil war...here we come. You can mark my words.

Right on. But the PTB are smarter than that. If Obama is to be offed, it will be before the election. There would still be riots, but BushCo would still be in power and able to use the circumstances to enforce martial law, or at least suspend the elections. Combined with the engineered economic meltdown, such a situation would present the perfect opportunity for a power grab to shame 911. We stand on the precipice of absolute tyranny, with freedom from these globalist oligarchs also in view. The Chinese word for crisis is a combination of the words danger and opportunity.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Its the perfect set up for a cival war!! the fact they keep comparing him to Lincoln and Kennedy spooks me as well.reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I'm more than a little unnerved. For a decade and a half I have subscribed to my own prediction;

* An African American would run for President. Win or lose Washington would make sure he went on the books as a loss.

* Rioting reminiscent of the Rodney King episode would break out in LA, NY, DC, Chicago, Atlanta, and other major cities. This would calm in a week or two.

* Four years later he would run again. The many eyes on Washington would prevent tampering, and he would win.

* Within four months of taking office, if not before, he would be assassinated...whether by the private sector or within the U.S. Government...possibly even by another nation who foresees the result.

* Again, rioting in the major cities. However, this time it would be too much to quell.

* Law enforcement personnel in these cities would polarize by race, inspired by the issue and racial pride/frustration. Metro law enforcement would collapse.

* Martial Law would be declared in these areas, and the National Guard will be called in.

From there...who knows. Will the guardsmen desert and join their brothers, taking ordnance and supplies with them? Will other nations capitalize on the chaos and invade?

I'm really concerned. I didn't believe he could do it his first time out of the gate. I planned on having four year's warning before the # hit the fan. There were preparations I planned to make after this election, and before he won the Presidency.

Now I'm stuck playing catch up...and hoping I am totally wrong in my predictions...

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   
If Obama is assasinated, does it mean that Biden takes tha lead in January, or is the power in Democratic Party, and presidency in hands of Hillary Clinton?

How does it goes, if Obama can not take presidency after today?

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Right on. But the PTB are smarter than that. If Obama is to be offed, it will be before the election. There would still be riots, but BushCo would still be in power and able to use the circumstances to enforce martial law, or at least suspend the elections.

I believe there will still be riots/demonstrations to get him out, there's a strong group of people who wont take to a black man in the white house. if he survive these I give Obama six months before the *accident* happens, the blame being put on the lone racist gunman that will be caught very quickly. (he'll probably drop his passport at the scene or something )

this was a comment I made a few days ago, before i knew that he wouldn't actually take office until the end of jan 2009. the one thing that confused me a little was that I too thought the impact would be bigger if it happened before the election. but now with this three month wait the impact of an assassination before inauguration would be huge and martial law will have to be brought in, with bush holding on to the power.

i sincerly hope that the SS are going to actually do their job and keep him safe, as i think the world has taken a turn today, hopefully for the better.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by JanusFIN
If Obama is assasinated, does it mean that Biden takes tha lead in January, or is the power in Democratic Party, and presidency in hands of Hillary Clinton?

How does it goes, if Obama can not take presidency after today?

There is another thread that ponders that very question.www.abovetopsecret.com...' My own theory is, if he was killed before swearing in, I would assume that Biden would then be considered "next in line" and would assume the swearing in.

Once that is settled, he would then appoint someone as his 2nd and go from there.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Presidents Obama has more experience than:

Carter
Reagan
Clinton
Bush Jr.

Neither of which had more federal experience than Obama. Being governor of a state and being President of the United States are two very different jobs. In fact, I don't think there is a job which can adequately you prepare for being president. His experience, or his alleged lack thereof, is irrelevant and a dead issue as far as I'm concerned.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Can i ask something?

Why is it ok to predict assasinations for the president elect, but its just not accepted to say Bush may get one between the eyes????

Please splain.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Can i ask something?

Why is it ok to predict assasinations for the president elect, but its just not accepted to say Bush may get one between the eyes????

Please splain.

Federal law. Whether or not it pertains to the President-Elect, I don't know. I would think it would. But it is against federal law to even discuss the assassination of the president. Of course, people do still discuss it. But technically, you can be arrested for it. You can say you'd spit on him, punch him, and even kick him in the groin. But you can't use the 'A' word.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
The same rule must apply to the "elect".

My point is that nobody here should be speaking about anything like this.
Its just not right.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join