It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2000+ Mile Pentagon Moves over Globe on Google Earth

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I have ben tracking these anomalies since the weekend and some of the others have been moving on the weather satellite here on Google this one over the Artic North Pole area was seen in another part of the Earth .

Will findout if these anomalies are ships or nothing Oct 14th and if they have any relation to Blossom Goodchilds messages from the Federation of Light .
Regardless where one stands everyone deep down I believe wants to see something happen even the skeptics or why would they even comment on this.
Will see folks .

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Technological error > alien invasion

This should be a rule or something…

Each and every one of you is sitting at a computer to type your message, therefore you should be ALL TOO FAMILIAR with the faults these machines can harbor.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I'm amazed there's a couple of threads about this with people going crazy about it.

It's a common thing with google earth that's been around since day 1, and as over 9000 people have already explained it's just simple data errors. Come on guys!

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Blossom says the ship is NOT 2000 miles wide ---a different "channeler" on YouTube has posted a video stating this. The 2000 mile wide "fact" is fiction folks.

I've been using Google Earth for a long time and the 2000-mile long "anomaly" that you are seeing is common, as data streams from satellites don't beam back in their entirety, from a wide range of reasons, and as the EARTH SPINS the objects move. They're not usually this big or this shape, as they normally are triangles and a bit smaller.

Also, the ship, if there is going to be one, will NOT even fly close to the United States, much less within it --the southern hemisphere is nowhere near the USA. Alabama is the name of the ship. Blossom herself says she was happy she lived in Australia because she was hoping she'd get to see the ship.

Also, the "snow cone" in the south pole has been there for months.

I know everyone is anxious to believe but pull back a little bit, slow down, draw a breath or three, and relax.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by OneNationUnder

i couldnt agree more. but hey as the clock ticks so does the masses right.

i never new that google earth was in fact glichy to say the least. but i never had full confidence either.

the ship can show up anywhere for all i care, just come.

all it takes is a mile wide ship to get things really really interesting. take pheonix lights for example.

we need a countdown program as the body of a new thread like they do at ign.com for new video games when they are about to be released. that way people can just vent anything and everything GFoL related.!

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I use google earth too, i have seen glitches but not like this.
Well well just wait and see what happens on oct 14..

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
This sounds funny but have you seen the movie "Chicken Little"? The people can't see the pentagon spacecraft above them because the "aliens" are using the cloaking device.

I quote "aliens" because I don't know if they're aliens or not.

"A cloaking device is an advanced stealth technology that causes an object, such as a spaceship or individual, to be partially or wholly invisible to parts of the electromagnetic (EM) spectrum."

But why can't they cloak the clouds as well, hmmm?

Well, it's only 6 days to go. I 'll just wait for their (aliens) explanation.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I'm amazed...

I hope most know that the 14 October, nothing special is gonna happen and it's not Google earth's bugs that will prove me wrong.

It's internet. people say whatever they want. It can be as stupid as you want, someone will trust it.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Evisscerator

hahhahah galactic federation omg i cant believe there's still somone thinking that # is real.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I've used Google Earth MANY times and have seen small triangles which I can see as being a data glitch but i've never seen something so massive like this pentagon. To all these people claiming it's a data glitch...where is your proof?

Does anyone have pictures of Google Earth prior to this oct 14 craze with this data glitch?
Why are other weather satellites picking up the SAME EXACT glitch?
Why hasn't google fixed the glitch or made a report about it?

This all just seems way to odd to merely shrug off as a data glitch... now im not saying i think theres a huge ship in the arctic, but there has got to be a better excuse than "oh just a data glitch."

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
just MAYBE the people who run google earth, got wind of blossom's prediction and decided to have a bit of fun at our expense.

actually i think that one's more plausible than a giant spaceship showing up on GE.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
As people have said, these images are delayed for months as far as I know, so I have a difficult time understanding how it could be filming anything moving.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

actually, im pretty sure the weather ones arnt delayed for that long. i was following a hurricane on GE the other day.

still not buying the spaceship though! i'd think other satellites would have picked up on it by now, and where's the huge shadow it would be casting...unless it has a super duper cloaking device that only GE has the technology to see through.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
For the last time, October 14th is just another scam/hoax. Do you really believe aliens would contact a retard like Blossom Goodchild and call themselves "The Federation of Light"?

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
THIS JUST IN from Google Earth

I am sure that this must be significant to the GFL... maybe a homing marker. The blurred out trees are suspicious as well

Strange Marking on Google Earth
Anchorage, Alaska
61°17'58.92"N 149°37'25.62"W

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
And GOOGLE most CERTAINLY would not want you snooping around the US Nuclear Repository in the Netherlands

+51° 39' 33.29", +5° 41' 37.19"

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
THIS JUST IN from Google Earth

I am sure that this must be significant to the GFL... maybe a homing marker. The blurred out trees are suspicious as well

Strange Marking on Google Earth
Anchorage, Alaska
61°17'58.92"N 149°37'25.62"W

I just looked this up and wondered what in the world is that. Looks like an artifact or compass from stitching the image together.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by nikmti

If this is a glitch it is showing up on other maps also. Here is a link to another satellite view with the same thing going on

www.fourmilab.ch...

I do not know if this is the same satellite that google uses

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Please rediret your replies to this post on the same subject, already in progress.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks for your posts. Closed

-Badge01
Forum Moderator

top topics

<< 1   >>

join