It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2000+ Mile Pentagon Moves over Globe on Google Earth

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:19 AM
link   
If you have not seen this, take a good look. This pentagon has moved from the Antarctic region to the Arctic region and is currently moving toward the USA. I have set "stick pins" on its location last night and checked the image this morning and it is definitely moving towards the USA.

I do not know if Google is purposely doing this or if this "real time" imagery is real. I know that measurements of the stick pins on the points indicates that this object is over 2000 miles wide from any point to the opposite side.

This may be proof that the Galactic Federation of Light has arrived as so foretold by Blossom.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Evisscerator

looks more like a hexagon to me. i highly doubt it is there in reality

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   
There is a thread on this already somewhere. Most say it is a glitch. Who knows...

link   
From what I've read into it, this is a glitch in an older version of Google Earth someone is running. I don't know, but if it were anything of significance, the satellites would have already been "having malfunctions".

link   
you are correct when you state that it moves all the time.

The problem with saying that this is just missing satellite data is that these kind of shapes have appeared randomly all over google earth, and they move in realtime with google earth.

I also saw a news report recently, with the weather being shown, and on the left part of the screen, you could see that unmistakable shape, or one of them.

So is this "satellite glitch" happening outside of google earth as well, or are we seeing what we think we're seeing?

I cannot say for certain what that is, but the fact that it measures 2000 miles across from all sides, and is moving in realtime, is very intriguing.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Actually there is an other active thread;

link

just coincedence!

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   
no, it isnt a glitch in an older version. I have google earth Pro 4.2, and i can see the pentagon now. its currently above the North Pole.

I included a screenshot.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   
i'd love to know how this thing can be over 1 state LoL blossom goodchild needs to brush up on her geography

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
You do realize that google earth uses satelite images that are years old right? You aren't looking at a live "space cam" of earth.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I thought Google earth was pictures taken 6 months ago?
I look up things that are different looking now in reality to 1 year ago on Google earth there pictures are old.
Its a database of pics and the Google people airbrush them and arrange them to how ever they hell they want.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   
STRANGE THIS ONE!

THERE IS A REAL HEXAGON ON SATURN'S NORTH POLE.

www.nasa.gov...

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
no but the pentagon is showed by the clouds in the weather system which means that it is now, because google earth shows the updated weather/cloud patterns.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
That my friends is nothing more than crop cuts on the overlay of the image.

This whole google earth map UFO galactic invasion megga ship is getting very rediculous.

Why dont those of you who think its a huge mothership come to wreak havoc on the Earth call up the nearest military base or call google and tell them there is a huge mothership hovering over the planet waiting to strike like in the movie independance day.

(me thinks some here have had too much coffe or milk or something)

Cheers!!!!

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Interestinggg
I thought Google earth was pictures taken 6 months ago?
I look up things that are different looking now in reality to 1 year ago on Google earth there pictures are old.
Its a database of pics and the Google people airbrush them and arrange them to how ever they hell they want.

My house was built in the 1940's, yet it is the only house in my neighborhood that does not appear on Google Earth.

I can see the other homes around me, I can see my drive and trees around my house, but no house... just an empty lot.

Who is hiding me and why??

Or, maybe the reason is... I do not exist!!!!!

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkerside

If that were formed from cloud formations, the entire formation would not have sharp corners. Nor would the entire shape be so precise and have sharp edges.

Good lord people its a crop cutout overlay on the weather image.

You all are acting like those folks in the 30's over that radio show war of the worlds and sounding like your about to go into a panic over a simple crop cut procedure on a wather map!!!

There are far more interesting things to spend time on..like this...

Link to video

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 7-10-2008 by RFBurns]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Why dont we email the scientists working at the north pole?

Weve done it before.

huh.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   
There is a similar thing with the imaging around the opposite side of the globe.... in a cone type shape.

I dont dout that it's just imaging cutouts or what ever... but why is the pentagon shape moving around the globe instead of staying in place?

In addition why doesnt the shape change with updates?

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by slimpickens93

So far I have only seen it at the north pole where it is now. If it has been somewhere else can someone upload a pic of it please. I think it is a glitch as you can make out the overlay elsewhere on the globe.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37

So far I have only seen it at the north pole where it is now. If it has been somewhere else can someone upload a pic of it please. I think it is a glitch as you can make out the overlay elsewhere on the globe.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

img137.imageshack.us...

[edit on 7-10-2008 by slimpickens93]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   

I don't get it, they are also pics of it at the north pole.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join