It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you want to fight our masters.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLion

Smoke some more Weed Brother... The only Love i'll be making is one I skull frack one of those boney little sobs

And i'm not even remotely a slave... I have complete freedom, I haven't had to have a job in 13 years, my schedule and life are my own, i'm unaffected by the economy, I go and come as I please

and I'll be honest, I don't care what they are or what they are here for, I know species and two competitor species can't coexist... One will go extinct

I don't do extinct, not my style

The Fight itself is a reason to live

TV, Computers, Wisdom,

all crap... I don't need a holodeck, i'm not afraid to die, I like Real time... I'll have fun with this kind of life

All these attachments are garbage, I say let them do thier worst, i'm completely psychologically capable of existing with nothing but the fight to keep me happy, it's a prefered existance, for me at least...

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
reply to post by TheLion

all crap... I don't need a holodeck, i'm not afraid to die, I like Real time... I'll have fun with this kind of life

.... but what if they had sexbots....? I love my wife, but having a sexbot in the closet would be pretty damn cool....

hahahahha

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I don't want a sexbot

I want a complete colapse of society into chaos so I can have multiple wives, real human females, to bare me sons that I raise to be free men and to continue the slaughter of the alien menace...

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

I don't care what they are or what they are here for, I know species and two competitor species can't coexist... One will go extinct

Dogs and Humans compete for meat. And they both survive so that proves that statement wrong. They arent competing with us. They are much superior. They just don't want too many of us with the attitudes like your wanting to crack their skulls.

20 000 000 humans more a month. How would you control our race?

The same way we control the insect population.

No, we are no worse than our leaders.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Let's just hope that if they did come that it was just one group. I'd really hate to be caught up in a mad-rush land grab for planet Earth by several competing factions. That would really put us in a bad position.

wow... did I really just say that?!?

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   
So you wish death to millions so you can have 4 wives. Do us a favor take all your money you earn and go and buy yourself 4 women. You can live your dream now. Dont wish death on so many now because you fear you cannot achieve your dreams.

Now when you walk around with your 4 wives, How will you protect them from hordes of hungry scavenger gangs all armed. Not to mention the well equipped government agencies that were protected by massive bunkers.

Trust me, buy some from russia. Go to Japan and sleep with 3 women at once. You dont need us all to suffer painful deaths for you to achieve this dream.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by semiunknown

They are already here. They are already in control. This is my theory I have learnt from research.

Ancient Aliens

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLion

You have entered the psycho realm, dogs are in a symbiotic relationship with us almost akin to a host and could no longer for the ost part survive as a species without us.

and
your damn right they don't want me around, good luck getting rid of me though

They are superior? what a joke, how and in what way? You act like you work for them and deal with them daily, you don't know squat...

I get nauseated by those that assume that if we are contacted it will in any way work out for the best unless we maintain a position of control... we know nothing other than they are secretive, abduct humans and do experiments on them withour consent

How are they superior?

Look at thier form, obviously the entire physical side of thier genetics has become almost non existant, what do they live in a world purely of mind? Is this my path to be a head with no body?

I don't think so...

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLion

It has NOTHING to do with the sexuality of it...

this notion of fairness is leading to systematic deevolution

In Nature the most fit get to reproduce the most, in a contrived social system, every idiot that is a step backwards gets to reproduce...

despuite technology we become weak, frail and stupider now with each successive generation.

This is why conflict is an essential part of the human condition.

I do not WISH harm on anyone, but honestly when notions such as yours, that an Alien species should be introduced to dominate us as pets is a topic that many people entertain, I don't think it's a good idea for the survival of my offspring and my species that you continue to reproduce so I simply will not mourn the loss of those that go running out to meet the mothership only to be served up as quiche

The weakness of your statemenst is appalling, I think it would be good that those of us who have it in us to protect our species be able to fight, unhindered by those who would capitulate with a foreign invader from another world

Your path is enslavement of humanity, it is fear and in fear lies the true root of all evil, it's cowardice

My path would take us to the stars, my path is one of no surrender

it is not primitive it is an instinct....

you take affront to the multiple wives scenario, but really, why then do so many women still find attraction to a rugged man...enjoy the feeling of being "protected" even if there is no apparent threat?

It is because, on a genetic level we are programed to know, new threats will always arise...

the Greys, whatever they are have lost thier animal nature entirely, it is all mind, cold, unappealing... it is not a better way

when they do tests on us I can't help but feel sure they are attempting to correct a path that has led them to a place where they face extinction without our genetics, but yet still have not learned the lessons they should and will merely take us on the same path of biological failure

the galaxy is not Earth, there is unlimited room for expansion, there simply is no need to ever capitualte wih any alien spieces, or feel inferior to any other beings

We have survived wars and cataclysms and planetary extinctions... all to reach here... 6 Billion strong ready to leave earth

What you represent is a genetic failure caused by too much compassion and not paying attention to the truths of nature...

you would...quit, self destruct

This is a thing far greater a threat than war, empathy to a degree of self termination... emotive to a point of non reproduction and loss of survival instincts

There is not.. higher universe that lies in that direction, it is a failure to continue the species

Wars have victors apathy is 100% demise

We can do nothing but fight, we must take losses in order to further the gene pool and be oursselves superior

Thiose of us who can survive will be smarter, stronger, more deserving of the prize that is life...

Humans with IQ's of 98 who look at alines as g-ds are simly as you obviously are unable to compete on the level of aliens, there fore, like in all troubled times the strong will have to dominate, and I would...not for sexual reasons, given an invasion scenario, survive my genes by reproduceing as rampantly as possible in the face of extinction

and I would like wise use physical aggression against any male in my vicinity who did not ashow stregnth in the face of a common enemy and procure his belongings and women for the survival of my own offspring

In essence, if the day comes and you are my neighbor

and the ships land and i see any reason to believe we will have to capitualte to thier whims... and you are my neighbor and seek to cooperate...

yes, I would murder you, take your wife and daughter and food and head to the mountains before you get them killed to

It is not greed or lust, it is simply a survival tendency, if you would risk these womens lives and sell them into bondage to an alien predator intent on cotroling and dominating our species

you are at best... a enetic malfunction, can not be allowed to reproduce and a threat to my survival if you do and produce more slaves to be brought against me in my resistance to the alien menace

I would not force them to be with me...there are many like me and I would not strip free will, I am not macho or controlling

But I would not watch a fellow HUMAN lead other humans into bondage and not use violence to prevent that from happening

Better 10,000 men survive strong and willing to fight than 50,000 traitors who might sell us out for a

sexbot lol

It simply would be unsafe to cooperate or allow to grow in numbers any humans willing to capitualte to the demands of an invading species

Sex is a 0 as a factor...

It's about reproduction and survival and strong capable free offspring who will not bow before false g-ds

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLion

And

they obviously aren't that much in control because I can sit here ansd spew away at my will and no one will come after me or prevent me, if they were in control i'd be eliminated

having the control of a handful of elite people who fear death and sell out their own kind for a flase promise of eternal life is simply not a very good locus of control

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
The greys are workers. They are not calling the shots. They seem to be genetically engineered so yes they do seem lost.

I like your courage, i like your pride.

If my theory is true, we are already under their control. Look at the blood lines of our empires.

You talk big, now let me see such a rugged man like yourself take on their empire they have taken so long to build. What do you have, a rifle , some bullets, maybe some armor, courage.

When you pull out from you cave as you hide from ww3, dont be surprised if you are capped from 400 metres away buy an unknown sniper to take your weapons from you.

And like i said, when you and your surviver friends take control of this planet, will you have total freedom, or will you try to install a one ruling party.

Yes the fittest survive, and they grow, and that my friend is why you need to welcome the new world order. I spent so long to fight it. But learn to accept it and thrive in a new world. Those that can adopt survive. Those who have to much pride to adapt. Become extinct.

But they do it with so much spirit and passion.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join