It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you want to fight our masters.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Who would think fighting our masters, be them aliens or human is a good idea.

I believe the ability to fight them physically has past. Even in America where you have a gun per person I cant see you winning. Any moment you get close to winning you will be nuked.

Even if you won somehow I bet your new leader would be corrupted. You would destroy our hospitals and electricity and water grids and set the country back many years. Rape and Drugs and local militias would run wild. Order would break down.

Yes, I do believe now pretty much sucks for the average joe. But our government can not fix it when they are spending so much money to control us.

I for one suggest obedience to our alien masters. I will work for them in return for new technologies. New technologies to get cheap energy. Cheap energy will lower building costs, allow us to convert sea water into pure water, allow us to pump it inland creating new fertile land. Food prices will drop. With prices dropping, we will need to work less hours each day. With each person working less hours more job opportunities will open up.

Look at your dog if you have one. Your are your dogs master. Do you treat your dog better if it is wild and aggressive or obedient and cheerful.

You know all those FEMA camps, they aren't there to round you up into. They are there for when you all take arms and fight. You wont win. You cant create heaven on earth with hatred and anger.

Your minds are all so powerful it is not funny. Each thought you have ripples through reality and effects everyone. Your thoughts of future destruction are manifesting them into reality.

Start thinking solutions instead of all these problems. Yes we are all aware that things are totally #ed up and we are fractions of moments away from all out nuclear war. But it does not have to be that way. This is the time of Good vs Evil. And it is all played out in each one of our minds. The reality we see is just the results of who is wining.

We are so friggin powerful it is scary, bless the almighty creator for giving us these powers.

So once again do you want to fight or obey?

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Sounds like a bunch of David Icke talk. Your manifesting reality and such and such.
I dont disrespect your opinion though I wouldnt speak in such absolutes.
I for one want no master, and even if I do have to have one let it be God.
Believe that or not ..
If manifestation is what is happening then let me manifest a really #ty world so even the "masters" suffer along with me.

[edit on 7-10-2008 by snowen20]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
So you would be happy to create a world of pain and suffering so high that even our masters suffer from pain and suffering.

So you also must be pretty happy with some of the wars that are going on now, and hoping that isreal drops some bunker busters on iran who in return release their biological weapons.

That's ok because we have been given free will.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Look I dont want anyone hurt, I dont want anyone to suffer, but I dont know what "aliens" your referring too. Thats not an attack by the way I honestly dont know. I dont think any alien race is going to come down and save us from our selves. Like wise the idea of continually serving people who for some odd reason allways become tyrants is about as unpalatable as a plate of dog vomit so I cant see calling anyone my master.

Like you said there is no peace on earth, atleast not yet anyway.
Until that day comes however, suffering is as good as it gets.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Read my story 'These Dark Worlds,' and you'll see why we fight them.

You'll also see why they cannot be allowed to win.

Yes, it's a little long, but it lays it all out for you.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

These are the aliens I am reffering to. If you want to learn about aliens, look back to around 4000bc.

Look at this 8 min video. It states the basics.

Ancient Alien

Ancient Art of ufos here

Ancient UFOS

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

I totally agree we need to fight against evil in the mind. That means do not let evil take over you. That means do not get will to kill and destroy.

Too many people believe that the way out of this solution is to fight and destroy.

Well we have been trying to do that for last 6000 years. And all it does is create more security and control around us.

This is a day for a battle. And it is a battle in the mind. A battle of good and evil. And with gods armour, us on the good side cannot be defeated.

This is a battle cry, all you stand strong, have faith and conquere the demons of your fear.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I view the topic similiar to terrorism. We keep going over and trying to kill people etc. But terrorism is simply a tactic. Anyone at anytime can pick up the tactic and start using it.

The people in charge are able to get their because of their tactics. The best way to fight/defend against a tactic is not to go around killing/fighting people who use the tactic. The best thing to do is to make sure the tactic no longer works.

Blaming simply the people in charge as the problem is to only point out part of the problem. The rest of the problem is a society that allows and tolerates it. Mostly out of ignorance. Their tactic is to gain support from the ignorant. Reduce the amount of ignorant people by educating them, and you have taken away the tactics effectiveness. And you don't even need to convince everyone.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
That video was well put together, and im familiar with the stories of the colliding planets. I have to ask though, are you saying I should be subservant to a race of lizards? Or am I waiting on the other side to lead me and sheppard me.

Anunak from the planet nibiru... Is there another race? A kinder gentler race one that doesnt look at me as a created slave?

You have aroused my interest.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Look, no offense Lion (seriously), but for one, how do we know that these aliens aren't the origination of the God you worship (if that's what the ancient alien vids are about, I'm sorry, didn't watch them C2C is on!)? Second, IF that is the case and they ARE what we know of as God or Gods, then I'd personally rather have a gun to fight-off an alien as opposed to "positive thoughts", as alien laser guns would probably trump my Care Bear powers.

I'm all about living in a more positive world and we certainly could use more love here, but there is also a reason that "Heart" was the worst superpower ever on Captain Planet.

I'm a firm believer that you can change the world with thought, but that takes generations and it looks to me that it certainly hasn't worked yet because the "bad guys" in this day and age will still kick your a$$, no matter how loud you sing "kumbaya". This is a time for action, not words.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by semiunknown
Look, no offense Lion (seriously), but for one, how do we know that these aliens aren't the origination of the God you worship (if that's what the ancient alien vids are about, I'm sorry, didn't watch them C2C is on!)? Second, IF that is the case and they ARE what we know of as God or Gods, then I'd personally rather have a gun to fight-off an alien as opposed to "positive thoughts", as alien laser guns would probably trump my Care Bear powers.

I'm all about living in a more positive world and we certainly could use more love here, but there is also a reason that "Heart" was the worst superpower ever on Captain Planet.

I'm a firm believer that you can change the world with thought, but that takes generations and it looks to me that it certainly hasn't worked yet because the "bad guys" in this day and age will still kick your a$$, no matter how loud you sing "kumbaya". This is a time for action, not words.

Here Here.. Agreed.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
action begins with thought.

IF aliens exist, even here, now,
around you, you most likely
would not know.

IF you are being manipulated,
even now, by such creatures,
whose capabilities most likely
mirror our own untapped
capabilities, you may not know.

as one develops a comprehension
into the depths of WHAT IS and
WHAT ISN'T on this plane of
existence, various facets may
come to light, or to knowledge
in other words, that may fascinate
whilst disturb you.

thought control and balance will
be your only device when it comes
down to it.

that you may focus, when someone is
getting in to your emotions, finding
a "trust entry" into your thoughtwaves,
where laughter in acceptance to a phrase,
or even as simple as a glance towards
a particular individual who only patiently
awaits your unknowing mind to frame
a thought pattern of a similarity that being
may tie your psyque to.

sure it sounds unbelievable, or does it?

next time you see someone who appears
to be incredibly similar to someone you know,
notice if there are others that day. if it is
a seemingly uncanny sequence of events,
subtle, but unsettling, as clone patterns begin
to allow themselves to you, then it has already
started. Noticing is when it gets bizarre.

Staying ignorant seems to mask the emotional
stringency of it all. When emotions get involved,
and they are not stable, like severe anger or
frustration, they are like magnified gates into the
psyque. You may wonder why?

Control.

Study.

Tests.

If you do become aware of such occurences beginning
or they have been for some time, and it has gotten
incredibly challenging to function, just take it as a
character builder and learn how to protect yourself
with balance, it is the only way.

it is an alienation of individuality.
your thoughts will be expressed by other people.
it won't make sense as to why, ever.
you will have become a walking mirror, it may seem.
and every thought that is just idle wave or strange
will be exploited at you. i don't know why, but it seems
like a fear tactic. don't give in, it is emotional energy
drainage for manipulation it seems.

balance is the only way through it.

i don't know that it ever ends.

anyhow, be strong.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   
wow, what a rampant bit of positive thinking that is.

FIGHT

The Aliens don't stand a chance, technology is meaningless, beyond a certain size you can only destroy that which you wish to posses thus those weapons are useless.

All Fights end up on the ground if you want to achieve a true victory.

You have to survive the culling of the sheep and then attack when least expected, on the ground where they are vulnerable, when they no longer have the masses left to turn against you.

The evil will be it's own undoing the only power they truely have is the masses that will be destoyed anyway by thier own greed

So you wait, paitently until they do it, end... most of it, and when they land to claim the prize and the betrayers come up from the bunkers... BAM, that's when you hit the Traitors of our species, few in numbers confident thinking they have won and BAM that's when you hit the Aliens, on the ground out in the open weak and pathetic and unphysical and afraid of dying...

They will have no defense, no psychological capacity to deal with face to face violence, they will crumble...

Just prepare for the Culling, survive it, go underground when the time comes and Hit them when they think they have won, when they have no defenses, when they have expended thier wmd's and think the planet is their just for them.

Come up from your caves and shelters and wherever you have managed to survive, with Bows and arrows and swords and old Aluminum Bats... and get them as they emerge from the shelterrs, storm the ships as they land out in the open

Terrify them... do the Greys slow and horribly so the collective mind screams in agony as each one lives through the eyes of the other and let them know to never return, punish those that serve them

Claim the prize at the very end, just when they think they have won

Be tenacious, understand how to survive, stay quiet and wait while the psychos and creeps kill each other in greed for food, be a monk, be paitent, your only goal being not of desires but only to exist long enough to catch them at the right moment...

Wait, hide through the war because you cannot win the war, go underground through the nuclear winter and exist as best you can.

And those of us that make it through, will vastly out number the few that planned this all and there will be no mistaking them for anyone else, be waiting outside when they open the door to claim Eden for themselves and butcher every last one of them until there are no more...

Catch the Greys when they are on the ground, thier ships undefended, take them and turn them on themsleves...

They won't be expecting that... some of us will survive, they have no Souls, they can not understand the power of our spirit and that will be their undoing

They see things as numbers and statistics, they can not comprehend the Will of Man, they can't fathom that some of us through faith will emerge stronger and free and with nothing to loose...

They will have no army of cattle to defend them, no masses of the blind, no system to hold you back, no money to control you or entertainment to appease you, just free men who want vengence

And when they dig down to look for that spine they lack they will know they never had real courage or determination, the Aliens are genetically feeble and can't defend them... the hopelessness will set in, they will barely fight back, no factories to arm them, nothing to use.

Victory will be mine before this is said and done.

And I will hang the Greys on crosses across the landscape everywhere I find them like Vlad the Impailer, set them to die a slow death, in anguish telepathically communicated to all their kind across the galaxy

They will know to never come back, to never cross Mankind ever again, they will speak the name of Man only in hushed tones for fear it will cause our notice and we will pursue them across the Galaxy

And that is exactly what we shall do, in thier own ships, with thier own technology, in time we will hunt them down to every corner of the Galaxy and take back every planet they have raped one by one until they are but a distant memory

We shall be more numerous than the stars in the sky and colonize a million worlds around a million Stars and usher in a new age in this Galaxy a new age of Hope and Spirit built on the Graves of the Souless entities that chose to defy creation itself

And then they will raise my statue...

Of The Vindictive Mope

Who Saved the Galaxy from Tyranny

Btw... I'm totally serious, really... I have nothing better to do

[edit on 7-10-2008 by mopusvindictus]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

The theory was they created us to do their mining. At one point they must have liked us a little bit as they gave the summerians lots of help in starting the first civilization. Giving us math , writing, medicine, irrigation and farming, law.

If they were in charge then, they would still be in charge now. That means in charge of our armies, in charge of our nukes.

People always say if their were aliens why wouldn't they attack and control us.

This is why I cannot imagine us attacking them. But if they gave us help with irrigation back then, maybe if we are obedient to them they may give us more help.

Just because we will obey them doesnt mean we will be their slaves.

As I say , are dogs slaves to humans or friendly companions.

Annuk was still from same race i beleive. He was left to look over us I think.

Its funny there was a GOD OF IRRIGATION. Are we to believe they had a invisable spirit that told them how to irrigate, or a alien with superior knowledge told em. I know what seems more logical to me.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLion

If you wish to live as a human lap dog be my guest.

Im with MopusVindictus over there

Mopus....your tirade gave me more hope for the human race than I have felt in longer than I can remember. Excellent to see that the human spirit is not completely defeated as of yet.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Im sorry I cant accept being their pet either.
Simply put, If they do not view me as an equal then what good are they?

I am fairly certian your will be getting the wonders you talk about sooner or later. As for me, well let them be my pets and Ill consider being friendly with them. I wouldnt be subjugated to them for the pleasure of menial labor. If they be Gods then they are going to have to do a better job then showing man how to irrigate, or showing women how to wear make up and create jewelry, or showing man how to create weapons, or science.

Truly they are the nephilim of that I have no doubt but Im not going to be swayed by the possibility of earthly delights in the form of grand technology and travel to the stars someday as a useful idiot.

So final answer......HEll no Ill never serve them and Ill fight them to the death even if that makes me unpopular. I smell a rat where they are concerned. someday not to long from now maybe ill be witness to them for what they really are....My masters? I think not, more like just another pile of ashes in the destruction of the world. Let the aggression begin!

Im the guy keeping human kind down I guess.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by semiunknown

Good point, I think most gods are based on aliens. Like Gods telling Isac I think to kill his son. Maybe that was an alien finding where this guys alliance was. Or the tree of fire telling mosses the 10 commands to keep order amonst us.

My god, is well, there can only be one god. There can only be one power that has created all powers. So the true one god is the god of even aliens.

I do believe in a one mind. All living things all over the infinite universe are connected to this one mind IS MY THEORY.

Yes , if we were in control of our army and control of our planet, ( not fighting each other) then maybe we could tell these guys piss off and leave us alone. But from what Ive seen , they are in control so it would be like fighting tanks with spears. A true massacre.

If I was going to be a poorly treated slave then yes Id rather die. But look around us. We have potential for nice house, nice garden, nice women, fun video games, nice food. And you need to work. Working is awesome. What sucks is working too much.

We have been at top of food chain too long, ( so we thought). I can admit obedience to a higher race in exchange for their help and wisdom.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I'd rather live in the woods and eat squirrels and be free than be a slave in a nice house.

I'm going to capture a Grey and lock it in a room full of cats that havent been fed for days tied to a chair and while it is slowly eaten to death by the cats I'm going to leave on old reruns of the nightly news

A well treated Slave? treated well enough and long enough for me to access the nearest plasma cannon

What kind of Lion are you? the Cowardly Lion?

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 04:39 AM
link   
And if the Greys shared my mind in anyway... lol, they would never come here, because... I have a very vivid imagination in regards to what I intend to do to some of them.

And frankly, I'll take the odds of spears vs tanks... they eventually open the hatch

Top of the food chain?

Maybe most of us aren't, but when they are dead all of those you have left are those of us that think Grey Alien tastes just like chicken...

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Lol, waiting for someone to say that.

Is you dog a slave.

Are you a slave now. Trust me, an alliance would make things now worse than they are right now.

Infact it would mean more freedom. Trust me One world order is coming.

Even if we started a rebellion, took the army back from all nations without any nukes or earthquake machines going off, you and me would need to create a one world government for peace.

The more we fight the more they oppress.

Ive seen the brave indians fight the usa with guns. They died. I saw the Zulus fight the british with guns. They died.

Buy all means, keep your guns, bury them for a rainy day, but stop this bull # thinking that you gonna take arms against our leaders. Your not willing to give your life for others freedom. Only people fighting for USA are those getting paid to do it.

Trust me brother, make love, not war.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join