It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Matrix revisited... True rabbit found

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Syndular

Just keep in mind I didnt make the system up. THEY did. Whoever they is. Secondly Mr. Fleischer OVBIOUSLY KNEW what the significance of 73 is and 'may' be part of this whole scheme. I am not saying he is but the possibilty is there . I am not saying ALL Jews are bad but there may be more than a handful that know of this. Who knows how many.

What letter would be the obvious choice to use in place of a Zero? OHHHH thats right O. When you give out a number to someone you usually hear them say 111-11OH1 not Zero1.

I would like to hear more on what you have to say. I have the system figured out and am convinced of it until I hear something proven otherwize.

BTW Mr. Moleeds is Jewish.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Thought I would give it a try

undecided=69

86 = Insight - abilities - affirmeth - alchemys - altering - astute - compass

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by destiny-fate
I am curious to know what your perception of the matrix is ? Do you perceive our reality to be a " dream within a dream " ? I mean there is no doubt that at the time we are dreaming the experience feels as real and as vivid as our waking state. We can touch - speak and feel a whole array of emotions. I am just not sure about the sinister aspects the film projects ? The matrix I see is actually more spiritual - something within or from which something else originates, develops, or takes form. A source ( centre ) that ultimately all paths lead back to. I could even take my thoughts a little further - the matrix represents the coefficients of simultaneous linear equations - that can be combined to form sums and products with similar arrays ( logical patterns )

I know what your saying and have often thought the same things. The only difference is that when we are awake we can bleed , be scratched etc. Plus, there is a continuity in reality where you wake up and have patterns to do which were planned from the day before.

When your asleep you can do things such as run extremely fast, I've flown before and dreams seem to skip from place to place.

But who knows maybe this is just part of "the dream" but I doubt it.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by andre18

I'm not sure what your getting at here. Please explain what you mean a little further.

Thanks!

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by destiny-fate

The Matrix used biblical stories and NWO type conspiricies in it, I thought the biblical one was plain to see, as in Neo/jesus dying at the hands of the agents/romans and then ressurecting to save all man kind,

The NWO type scenario would be everyone living in a false reality, controlled by unseen forces, such as living in the matrix, where as we live under the illusion that was created for us by the powers that be. Which we know as society.

Oblivious to the real situation around us, as the powers that be feed from us and manipulate every situation as if we were being programmed.

Just my opinion.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Horus12

The Matrix used biblical stories and NWO type conspiricies in it, I thought the biblical one was plain to see, as in Neo/jesus dying at the hands of the agents/romans and then ressurecting to save all man kind,

The NWO type scenario would be everyone living in a false reality, controlled by unseen forces, such as living in the matrix, where as we live under the illusion that was created for us by the powers that be. Which we know as society.

Oblivious to the real situation around us, as the powers that be feed from us and manipulate every situation as if we were being programmed.

Just my opinion.

I agree with you, but is that really 2 scenario's, or just 1? The NWO is after all predicted to happen in the bible.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

The two are more than likely inter linked, the bible itself, for its followers and believers creates another kind of controlled, manipulated reality in the form of religion.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Horus12

Are the powers that feed from us and manipulate every situation external or internal ? Classic example is the story Animal farm by George Orwell.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Yay! Playtime continues! Lots of pseudoparanoid, esoteric-knowledge-desperate folks running around pretending they've discovered something fantastic, even when all the evidence points to the contrary.

DENY IGNORANCE. Your time would be better spent looking for Santa Claus's fortress of solitude. Hint: numbers are purely arbitrary. You know you can count in any base, right? I bet hexadecimal would blow your minds.

Come on, kids!

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely.

John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton (1834–1902)

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by dave420

Welcome to my list of ignorant people. The ignore list! Learn gematria and that it is REAL. And if 35 is a kid then I guess I am a kid. lol

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by a703o

You have no evidence. Saying something is real, even when put in capital letters, doesn't make it so. I know you simply want to believe regardless of supporting evidence, but that is the height of ignorance. How can you be sure you know? How can you gain popular support for your claims if you can't even be certain you know, and am incapable of explaining to others in no uncertain terms what it is you claim?

It's pathetic.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Flaws add up. First I am going to point out more flaws I didn't get to in my last post. Then I will respond to your response of me showing your first flaw. So... on with the flaws....

From this thread you say ...

Originally posted by a703o
......"The USA" = 74

Then from this other thread :www.abovetopsecret.com...

you say in a post ....

"The Federation of Light"

Federation=97
light=56

97+56=153

153 mirrors 351 which as I said before represents the "center stone" of "God".

Here is a GREAT example of you bending rules to get things to fit into 'your' pattern. Notice in the first post you use "The USA" but pay close attention, you use the word "the" to get your total of 74.

Now in your pevious post in the other thread you have a name "The Federation of Light" but when you come up with your numbers this time ... you drop out "the" and "of" so you are able to come up with a number you can use.

So what is it going to be? Are you going to use "the" (and/or "of") or are you not? This is what I mean by bending the rules. You can't just go and use it one time then not use in the next time just so you can get numbers you want. Sorry but it don't work that way, either the numbers are there or they are not. If you don't stick to a set of rules then you really don't have any pattern here cause you will always be able to get a number out of almost anything you want.

Ok now for the "704" thing. You might say "oh" or "ohhh" when you are saying the number zero, however I don't. I know some do that but I don't and I don't see how that means you can just give the number ZERO a letter. Sorry but that excuse just don't work bro. Just because 'some' say ohhh when they mean zero dosen't mean zero = "O".

IF you want to go off then, then what is 15 = ? If 0 (zero) = "O" then 15 can not also be. So now this throws off all of your a-z and 1-26 system. Which is it? ... here let me put a few out ther and you decide. Then we can all work off the same system.

1: a1,b2,c3,d4,e5,f6,g7,h8,i9,j10,k11,l12,m13,n14,o15,p16,q17,r18,s19,t20,u21,v22,w23,x24,y25,z26

2: a1,b2,c3,d4,e5,f6,g7,h8,i9,j10,k11,l12,m13,n14,o0,p15,q16,r17,s18,t19,u20,v21,w22,x23,y24,z25

3: a0,b1,c2,d3,e4,f5,g6,h7,i8,j9,k10,l11,m12,n13,o14,p15,q16,r17,s18,t19,u20,v21,w22,x23,y24,z25

Ok I think those 3 should be good enough. Now.... most people I would assume are going to pick system #1 because ,I think, that is what most people are using. However, I give you two other options to include the number ZERO in so you can keep using area codes and other numbers with ZEROs in them. You will notice system #2 gives you the letter O as a Zero for you ( but notice there is only ONE number per letter, not two ) and then you have #3 with I think would work better because zero comes before 1 and I don't think it should be in the middle like that. #3 would make more sense, right? So as you can see, it makes no sense to bend rules just to get figures/numbers you want. No letter should have TWO numbers, and if so, why would only ONE number have TWO letters? Then on top of that it just happens to be a number/letter combo that just fits what you are talking about.... nope, sorry, you need more consistency bro.

Note : I'm not saying everything you have said is bogus, however some is. You are making too much out of to little sometimes and bending things to fit your system. You have had some good posts and info but don't make something out of nothing please.

I may have more to come latter, there are other things I could point out but don't feel like it right now. Only 210 characters left for this post

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   

The only thing I agree with is the Federation of Light thing and MAYBE "THE" USA" which is the ONLY time I believe I use the word the in any of my gematria. OHHH and Zero could go either way. I am sure you can see that.

The Federation of Light was just something I played around with .I never bought into that whole scenrerio anyways.

The point is most things DO add up "just right" and the things that do are the MOST IMPORTANT things of the entire thread.

ONe last note. "God" said he would "predict the end from the beginning" so when I see a number that makes "sense" to turn around I do but only when it seems like it fits the words other than the FOL bs.

Hope this somewhat clears things up for you.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I forget who said that "1337" speak was made by kids but I believe the government knows about it as well.

Take CIA for example. Everyone knows that "PI" = 3.14

3rd letter C
1 in leet is I
4 in leet is A
CIA

Center of all intelligence.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   

........OHHH and Zero could go either way. I am sure you can see that............

You totaly missed my point. I don't honestly know how to make it more clear. No they can NOT go either way. ... now here is why.

You have ONE letter assigned to TWO numbers. The 'one and only letter' that is being assigned TWO numbers is a letter that just happens to let your formula work. So no, it can NOT go either way. You are twisting things to work for you. Hence... there is NOTHING there bro, nothing!

Again .... You are TWISTING things to work for you... so there really is NOTHING there.

***** If the letter "O" = Zero AND 15 **** then what other letters also get TWO numbers? You see... there are none... so nope, sorry, this is you making something out of nothing.

One last time in case you didn't get it, you are TWISTING things so that they work for you. So no, it can't go either way. I'm sorry. You are wrong on this one.

Ok now for something new... you just posted ....

I forget who said that "1337" speak was made by kids but I believe the government knows about it as well.

Take CIA for example. Everyone knows that "PI" = 3.14

3rd letter C
1 in leet is I
4 in leet is A
CIA

Center of all intelligence.

Here is another twist. There is nothing hidden in PI ( 3.14 ). You are taking two different systems and intermixing them to again work for you. You use the first Letter/Number to get the C, then you use the last two as "l33t" talk to get the I and A. Sorry but you are twisting some stuff again. Use one system or the other, but mixing them reveals nothing but garbage.

Here is what you get. Either you have Option 1 - CAD or you have option 2 - EIA. Which is it? If you continue to twist things ( and I said this before ) you will always be able to get something out of nothing.

Now if you just took away the energy of twisting things and put it into finding new things... I wonder what would be revealed?

Like I said , you have some good stuff and if not for this very thread I wouldn't of looked into the Matix movie a little more. The rabbit thing is interesting but there is soo much more hidden in the Matrix I didn't know about till I just recently looked. I had no idea all the links it had to the bible. The Names and things that happen, it's all kinda spooky. Course I am sure the guy that made the movie wanted it like that but still, just something I never noticed until it was brought to my attention. I like his name the most ... Neo ...aka 'the one' and if you mixed the letter in his name you also get One. That's just right in your face funny. This webpage also had some good stuff imo

www.thematrix101.com...

... but the rabbit... I dunno, still don't get that one yet, at least not totaly.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   

www.thematrix101.com...

Great link Syndular

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Found this to be an interesting read, since this thread is really about The matrix ...

In the following dialogue, for the first time ever, we are lucky enough to hear Larry publicly comment on this situation. As he explains, the movies were in many ways designed not to give answers, but to introduce questions. What does it mean to be human? What is reality? Who is in control? Does God exist? and so on. If he was to explain what he thought the movies meant, he would be providing people with another concept of reality to either accept or reject—either way, the open space created by the question would vanish.

in.integralinstitute.org...

Basically it breaks down to the directors don't want to say what the movie is really about because they feel it would break the fantasy
hmmmm oh well. Leaves everyone to wonder then.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   

I have heard before of a reference to drugs and tripping regarding "going down the rabbit hole"

This website shows how some view it.

www.alice-in-wonderland.net...

But the film could also be pointing people in the direction of the book "Alice in wonderland" which a lot of people think has hidden meanings, symbolism and the like.

The website goes into each subject regarding the book.

[edit on 16-10-2008 by Horus12]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Just like the Nostradamus debacle, if people 'analysing' these phenomena can use loose rules and continually change the way they perform their analysis, they can come up with anything they want.

It's ridiculous. It's the antithesis of learning. It's shoe-horning the desired results into an illogical framework, and then proclaiming "I'm on to something here!" when, surprise surprise, the desired outcome manifests.

Grow up.

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join