It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Matrix revisited... True rabbit found

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Also DandF feel free, as you should, to pop in and post anything you find. I also enjoy reading your posts.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by destiny-fate

Just for the record, im not doubting the possibility as I hope the OP understands and i am fully aware that "absence of evidence is not evidence of absence". I have my reasons for questioning, and besides, isnt ATS supposed to be about denying ignorance?

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I understand that I am lacking the "bases" for evidence but I have provided enough evidence to at least gain SOME credibility and something worth paying attention to and looking into.

There are just way to many dots connected imo for it all just to be coincidence.

Plus all conspiracys are ALL very hard to prove. Look at JFK,Alex Jones, etc etc. People have the evidence but there is no "hard evidence" to prove everything. It's just WAY too hard to do.

[edit on 15-10-2008 by a703o]

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by a703o

Yes that is amazing
and trust me I do THINK I understand what you are experiencing but I can't say I know for definite because I am not in your shoes. Synchroncities are much more than coincidence - often it not only freaks you out but freaks others around you out as well. I know from my own personal experiences people have been amazed and are often left scratching their head. If you ever feel you need someone to talk too please U2U me.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
fyi for a703o

Hi Charles,
I trust you're well.

I am writing to you in regards to moleeds as I am fascinated by this concept. I am a member of a website called Abovetopsecret.com (ATS) where I was first introduced to the moleed theory. I would like to invite you to the thread pertaining to the above mentioned in the hope you may be able to shed some more light on the subject matter. The thread can be found here [for your review] www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you do not wish to sign up, it would be highly appreciated if you could at least share your views/opinions regarding this thread via myspace and I shall pass on any and all information you provide.

Any you have any questions or requests please feel free to ask.
With the kindest of regards,
Stuart (ATS alias enduser).

ps. I very much enjoyed your myspace page as well as your other work, very fascinating stuff

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Thank you. If you would ever like to talk on AIM I would probably give you my screenname. Keep spreading the word as it will eventually get to enough like minded people and may lead to something great! Which is my hope.

LOve , Peace , Freedom and Unity for ALL men and women. All races,all religions etc. etc.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by enduser

OH MY. If Charles comes in here he will bring down the house. The guy is amazingly smart and talented and funny. I look forward to see if he will show up.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by enduser

Actually I wasn't having a go at you
I think you presented your arguments and thoughts really well. I won't go into details but I understood where the OP was coming from and he is way braver than I would ever be - coming out openly with his theories and to be honest I think he is on the right track ? But sometimes insight is tricky and the hardest part lies in the interpretation of the picture we are formulating or seeing. Sometimes we just don't get the whole picture and it's not until we get all the missing pieces of the jigsaw that we can actually make sense of it.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by a703o

Part of my reasoning for questioning is to allow for more people to understand (including myself). I followed numerology for a while and i believe gematria holds water but, im just unsure about how it has been applied here. Its just the way of thinking i now have, which you may find to be a bad thing but i do not. I used to be very gullible and it got me into a fair amount of trouble (easily led), as the saying goes, once bitten, twice shy.

I believe pythagoras was 'into' gematria and he was a brilliant man, although i do believe he was taught a fair amount of what he knew by the priests and scholars of egypt from around that time. Anyway, as i have stated before, i have been following this thread from the outset and have done some research on moleeds and gematria. I am not 100% doubting you, im just being cautious, so to speak, and i apologise if i have come across as negative, but i hope you realise that my intentions are good

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by destiny-fate

Let's just say it hasnt been an easy trip
. And yeah you could say I am a bit paranoid but who wouldnt be. "reaches for his Chlonopins and calls therapist".

Even my therapist is fascinated by all of this and believes there is DEFINATLY something to it all and she is as bright as any woman I have EVER met.

At first they thought I was some crazy paranoid schizo until I calmly sat down and showed them the path an explained all of the synchonization that has happened in my life.

BTW 703-37= 666
703+37= 740 which in "1337" speak equals TAO.

"Coincientally" TAO in Gematria is 36 which is the basis for Moleeds.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by a703o
Even my therapist is fascinated by all of this and believes there is DEFINATLY something to it all and she is as bright as any woman I have EVER met.

Perhaps she sees dollar signs in her future with you as a patient?

My bad, at your expense and I shouldn't have because I am probably more "off" than you appear to be, but I believe in what you are saying. I can't say that I follow the number patterns quite as much as you do, however there are a huge quantity of messages hidden in virtually all media pertaining to the master plan and our destiny. What's even more hilarious is that guys like you and I are probably responsible for it all.

[edit on 15-10-2008 by ben91069]

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by enduser

Not that your talking to me but....

I understand your caution. I would be too. This has been goingg on now for 7 months and now that everything has come together I decided it was time to inform others weather it cost me my life or not. I WAS that sure of it but it took me awhile to be convinced and built up enough info to state what I thought was an undeniable case. Maybe you need to go back over a few things including the creation holograph and the heart of wisdom and the 137 sites to really grasp what this all means. I can't SAY ENOUGH how important the number 137 is in physics and bible gematria. It's sooo important. The most mysterious number of all. Ask Richard Feynman(sp) and he will tell you a lot more about it than I ever could. I actually think he has a site that I will look for and post if I can find it.

Tony

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
The Mysterious 137

If you have ever read Cargo Cult Science by Richard Feynman, you know that he believed that there were still many things that experts, or in this case, physicists, did not know. One of these 'unknowns' that he pointed out often to all of his colleagues was the mysterious number 137.This number is the value of the fine-structure constant (the actual value is one over one-hundred and thirty seven), which is defined as the charge of the electron (q) squared over the product of Planck's constant (h) times the speed of light (c). This number actually represents the probability that an electron will absorb a photon. However, this number has more significance in the fact that it relates three very important domains of physics: electromagnetism in the form of the charge of the electron, relativity in the form of the speed of light, and quantum mechanics in the form of Planck's constant. Since the early 1900's, physicists have thought that this number might be at the heart of a GUT, or Grand Unified Theory, which could relate the theories of electromagnetism, quantum mechanics, and most especially gravity. However, physicists have yet to find any link between the number 137 and any other physical law in the universe. It was expected that such an important equation would generate an important number, like one or pi, but this was not the case. In fact, about the only thing that the number relates to at all is the room in which the great physicist Wolfgang Pauli died: room 137. So whenever you think that science has finally discovered everything it possibly can, remember Richard Feynman and the number 137.

Dr. Bill Riemers writes: classical physics tells us that electrons captured by element #137 (as yet undiscovered and unnamed) of the periodic table will move at the speed of light. The idea is quite simple, if you don't use math to explain it. 137 is the odds that an electron will absorb a single photon. Protons and electrons are bound by interactions with photons. So when you get 137 protons, you get 137 photons, and you get a 100% chance of absorption. An electron in the ground state will orbit at the speed of light. This is the electromagnetic equivalent of a black hole. For gravitational black hole, general relativity comes to the rescue to prevent planets from orbiting at the speed of light and beyond. For an electromagnetic black hole, general relativity comes to the rescue and saves element 137 from having electrons moving faster than the speed of light. However, even with general relativity, element 139 would still have electrons moving faster than light. According to Einstein, this is an impossibility. Thus proving that we still don't understand 137.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ben91069

Dollar signs? NO! She sees me for free. She seems to think I shouldnt have to pay for her services. She says it is HER pleasure working with me.

Besides therapists are there to help people see that thier paranoia is just an illusion. If she was leading me onto believing in what I see then she could lose her licensce over that. Paying for all that schooling and hard work to lose it over one patient? No , I don't think so. We have a great relationship and it's real and thats all I will say on that

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Explain this to me because it makes no sense to me whatsoever.

We have in our alphabet a "C" and a "K'. We have a "G" and a "J". We have an "I" and a "Y". Those are all the same sounds.

You could say Gesus or Jesus. You could say Cat or Kat. You could say Envious or Invious. You could say why or whi.

Why did they "MAKE" those letters up when they werent necassary? Because they NEEDED them for Gematria.

Notice that in Greek there are 22 letter, Hebrew 24 letter and now English 26 letters. I believe English will be the FINAL language of the universe. It IS stone 351 at the CENTER of the creation holograph.

I'll say it again. God is "THE WORD".

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by a703o

I hope you dont mind, but is english your first language? i asked because i think youre stretching it a little by saying we need those additional letters purely for gematria.

We use the 26 letters of the alphabet in english writing, however when speaking there are roughly 44 different sounds in English which we call phonemes.

If you're concentrating on the sounds of English, there are 44 characters to represent them all. One way of doing this is to use the 'phonemic alphabet', which has some extra characters to represent the sounds in English for which there is no clear equivalent letter or letters.

Also, i highly doubt english would be a universal language spoken by aliens, sorry to say.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by enduser
reply to post by a703o

I hope you dont mind, but is english your first language? i asked because i think youre stretching it a little by saying we need those additional letters purely for gematria.

We use the 26 letters of the alphabet in english writing, however when speaking there are roughly 44 different sounds in English which we call phonemes.

If you're concentrating on the sounds of English, there are 44 characters to represent them all. One way of doing this is to use the 'phonemic alphabet', which has some extra characters to represent the sounds in English for which there is no clear equivalent letter or letters.

Also, i highly doubt english would be a universal language spoken by aliens, sorry to say.

Like I said I wasn;t real sure on this one but if you can give me an example where a C has to be a K or vice versa. Yes English is my first language. And who is to say that aliens don't speak in English. The COULD but niether of us could prove that and it isn;t worth debating.

But do consider this... 37 in "1337" speak does equal ET or ExtraTerrestrial. But that is probably a coincidence but something to perhaps ponder.

ANd in most countries it is REQUIRED to learn English as opposed to any other second language. My X girlriend is a Professor of English and she told me this.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by a703o

An example, Kite replacing the k with a c give Cite; replace the c with an s and you have site which sounds the same as cite, but not kite. im limited for time so hopefully someone else can interject with some more, as there are more

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
btw, l33t speak i wouldnt put too much thought into if i were you, it was designed by kids on the internet from what i understand and is HIGHLY annoying as is short hand sms style writing. Also, if english were to be the final universal language why is it not the only language on earth? English is the international business language but from i know, french is the international political language. Please correct me if i am wrong

if you had said mathematics would be the final universal language, i would say yes wholeheartedly, but obviously the systems of measurement would have to be universal as well.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by enduser

Can't really argue with that. Thanks for the post. That still leaves us with G and J and I and Y. Hope to talk with you latter. Have a great day!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join