It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Matrix revisited... True rabbit found

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Mods please don't erase this. Please move it to the appropriate forum if I posted in the wrong forum.

ROger the Jewish rabbit. He may have made a stand up "comedy" but as you look at his myspace page you will see it's no joke. This video has led me on an endless journey which has brought me right here. All jokes aside listen to what he says and google "the number 37". 37 is "THE HEART OF WISDOM", I have found this to be so true. Read my other post on Gematria and you will see where it has lead me to "recently".

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 6-10-2008 by a703o]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
His myspace page...

profile.myspace.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
It's been known for THOUSANDS of years the number 37 isvery important. The Greeks knew it as did the rabbit.

37 Heart ofWisdom

holograph

mystycism at its finest.

When ask "How much symbolism is in The Matrix?"

Watchkowski brothers,"More than you will EVER know"

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   
37 Heaven

Click to the left the link that is "but why" and continue from there.

[edit on 8-10-2008 by a703o]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by a703o

This is all very interesting OP, but can you give us a little backstory about the rabbit and how it relates to the number 37?

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Privy_Princess
reply to post by a703o

This is all very interesting OP, but can you give us a little backstory about the rabbit and how it relates to the number 37?

Look at the first post.. the voice of roger the rabbit is Charles Fleischer
He does also standup comedian, and he researches the moleeds.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   

reply to post by a703o

If I understand your question right here is the back story. You may already know this so it may be a waste but here goes. At the very beginning of The Matrix Neo is toldto "follow the white rabbit" and thus his story begins.

After all of the symbolism and Neo's passport "something" , my intuition told me there was more to the rabbit. Alice in Wonderland chases a white rabbit. There is also ANOTHEER movie,an older movie with an all knowing white rabbit. So thus my search began and low and behold I found him hiding behind a cartoon's voice.

Here is where it has led meso far after a very scary Matrix like episode that landed me in the "hospital" because of all the scary connections I was making. Look at all the movies he has played in to givea clue. Gematria Notice 37+37=74 or 704

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Damn I had wrote A LOT more but I guess I exceeded the limit. Check back later when I feel like doing it again. It's worth it. Thanks for listening.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by jasperaldo

reply to post by a703o

Look at the first post.. the voice of roger the rabbit is Charles Fleischer
He does also standup comedian, and he researches the moleeds.

Could you change that to m-o-l-e-e-d-s PLEASE? Yes I am a bit paranoid w/ good reason.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Thank you for the clarification.

I will definitely be reading up on your findings and good luck on your trail.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
If you notice he talks about GEMATRIA in that stand up when he mentions Adam and Eve. He also mentions the number 137. He was also "coincidentally born in Washington DC and is JEWISH.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by a703o

Found something on his site where he talks about these moleeds.

www.monkeydog.com...

Should i have said moleeds or m-o-l-e-e-d-s?

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
How do they know where Neo is in the Matrix? By NUMBERS and LETTERS which is impossible unless , like me he was just typing and being followed by what he was typing into his computer and making PUBLIC or what web sites he was looking at. They easily could have chose to follow NEO ANOTHER way but "inexplicably" they chose to do it in a way that would be impossible. Check my sig.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
reply to post by a703o

Found something on his site where he talks about these moleeds.

www.monkeydog.com...

Should i have said moleeds or m-o-l-e-e-d-s?

Say "m-o-l-e-e-d-s" and "m-o-nk-e-y d-og" please and yeah thats his old sight so you can see he is pretty seriious about these mo-l-l-eed-s. At the end of the stand up he says "and right now I'm not doing that so well" Referring to laughing.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
this is very interesting, nice post

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Notice on one side of the tablet there is a 3 and the other side there is a 7?

You could look at it like 1 man 3 commands 7 commands or 137... 137 link

In the Bible, it is the lifespan of three notable men: Ishmael, Levi, and Amram. Each supposedly lived to age 137. Genesis 25:17, Exodus 6:16-20

More in 137 in Physics

OR 3 and 7 commandments or 37

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sliick
this is very interesting, nice post

Thanks sliick. If you havent read my thread on Gematria give it a shot. It will show where the Matrix has led me.

It gets kinda weird and scared me when I did the GEMATRIA for my name and INTITIALS.

Tony= 74
JAHII= 37

Who played superman? Reeves
Who else plaed superman? George Reeves
Who flew like superman? Neo

REEVES= 74

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
1, 3 and 7 are all pretty powerful numbers in numerology.
but...eh...the matrix is just a movie. numbers are pretty weird, there are really odd relationships between them, which are weird and interesting, but i don't see what significance they have.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by pieman
1, 3 and 7 are all pretty powerful numbers in numerology.
but...eh...the matrix is just a movie. numbers are pretty weird, there are really odd relationships between them, which are weird and interesting, but i don't see what significance they have.

Thats alright, some people will see it and some won't. I'de just like to share my experience no matter how odd it may seem .

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
ummm i just found something a little weird.

11 The Wow signal

IT WAS 37 seconds long and came from outer space. On 15 August 1977 it caused astronomer Jerry Ehman, then of Ohio State University in Columbus, to scrawl "Wow!" on the printout from Big Ear, Ohio State's radio telescope in Delaware. And 28 years later no one knows what created the signal. "I am still waiting for a definitive explanation that makes sense," Ehman says.

Full Article

i got to that link via this thread

i don't remember the wow signal but im going to have to look into this...

37 STRIKES AGAIN!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join