It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Matrix revisited... True rabbit found

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by a703o

Gordon, Jordon, you can try the I and Y

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by enduser

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Do you lads have any evidence yet? Or are you still passing off unfounded, baseless assertions as some kind of eternal esoteric knowledge?

?

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by dave420

Well I feel all the evidence that is needed has already been presented. What else do you want? Remember this is a conspiracy so not all evidence
is going to be made public and easily at hand.

So, what more evidence would prove to you what has been presented is true?

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
OK back to X marks the spot!

x=24

24x24= 576

The King's Signet Ring

Signet=74

Just another coincidence I suppose?

SIG-NET

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
It also just happens that 24x37= 888

Jesus 888

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
73's....Notice it is the mirror of 37 and the centerpiece of the creation holograph of 703. It's nearly impossible to have a word that long to fit 703 plus the 0 can be dropped as a place holder in gematria. This is a widely known rule to people who study gematria.

Perfect=73
number=73 (numbers are perfect)
number + letter = 153 (notice the reflection of 351?)
united=73
Egypt= 73!
nation=73
union=73
stone=73(stones were very big to the ancients)
count=73
decoders=73!

Remember these are words I chose through my own intuition,calculated and not hand picked from a list. Like I said before 90% of the words I chose were 73's or 74's. ANd of those that werent there were a lot of 47's which is reflective of 74.

Remember too that 37x73=2701 which is the basis for the creation holograph!

More 73's to come as I remember what they were.

[edit on 15-10-2008 by a703o]

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by a703o

Originally posted by Syndular
You have to listen to the numbers being said before they throw they holly hand gernade. That's part of it! Then there is the hidden aspects. Maybe you should watch it again

1 king , 7 knights, 3 die and 4 are left... the math is there right in front of you!

Very nice catch. Thanks for that . Notice how hunor can be mixed with something serious such as M-0=l-e-eds? Did u watch that video?

[edit on 11-10-2008 by a703o]

Did I watch the video? I am the one who posted it, why would you think I didn't watch it? LOL of course I watched it AND the movie it came from many times over.

Also about you saying you had these strange things happen to you. The phone call, the counter on myspace, etc. I am wondering did you or can you post any proof of them? It's one thing to say... such and such happened to me and it all goes back to numbers but then it's another thing when you can show some proof also. Could you ... oh, take pics of myspace showing the counter? Could you, take a pic of ur phone and have it show the call info. So we can see it REALLY did come on your phone and ?? time and such. If not, get the phone bill, take a pic of the call from there
Can't say you don't have it because you will be able to get it off the bill also. Or ask the phone co. to send the record so u can post a pic. These are all things I wonder. I don't doubt you but I also don't blindly believe either. Just saying... put a little something behind it to make it more clear, ya know?

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Syndular

No I meant did you watch the video on Moleeds silly...lol

I don't expect anyone to blindly believe me and honestly I was a little freaked out when my myspace page did that . The last thing on my mind was taking a picture although that would have proved nothing either because I would have had to KNOW it was going to happen once it hit 704. How could I have guessed that.. If I had the picture of the 666 then you would ask where the pic of the 704 was so it would have been no good.

As far as the phone bill . I will take a look at it and post it when it comes in. Not a problem there.

Thanks for the post .

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
double post....sorry

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
37=
abyde, academia, achy, adages, adagio, addible, aegina, afghan, afield, agon, aharah, ahijah, ahira, aider, aired, alameda, ales, alian, aloha, alph, ambled, amend, amoeba, anele, anim, apnea, apt, arcadia, areal, arr, aucl, awm, baalat, badger, baker, balata, baldhead, ballade, bandana, banked, bardic, barged, baum, bayed, beachhead, beady, beano, bedlam, beefs, begin, behalde, being, beldam, belied, bembo, berach, binge, blamed, blend, blin, boccie, bombe, bot, brake, breach, break, buck, bulb, bun, cabbon, caddy, caleche, called, camas, cameo, cans, caul, cayce, cciv, ccvi, cdlii, ceased, chaldcea, cheat, chebar, cheep, chiel, chile, cinch, cite, clang, clog, clv, cmli, coble, coccal, coccid, cocoa, comae, cone, cudi, cum, damar, dams, darn, daubed, dcccx, dcciii, dccxc, dclii, deader, debate, deeds, dicta, dies, dill, diode, dix, djin, dmt, dome, dor, drama, duff, dxi, edible, edom, egghead, ern, evade, exec, failed, fanged, farci, farl, feedback, fenced, fez, fisc, fjeld, flame, fleck, focal, fold, fop, gabby, gaelic, gait, gamp, garbed, gasbag, gated, geber, gelid, gey, gibs, gita, gladded, glide, gogh, goo, grced, grebe, gude, habdalah, habile, hackie, hades, haman, handbag, hath, heads, heigh, hekla, hell, hex, hiked, hit, hno, hock, hogg, hrch, huh, iacobaea, iambic, icy, ides, iis, imna, india, inn, ipecac, ith, jachan, jakan, kay, keep, kenaf, khem, khr, kidded, koch, labial, laigh, lanai, lase, lax, leafage, leas, legal, let, liana, like, lilac, lip, lud, madame, madhbah, main, maned, maraca, mare, maw, mccii, mcli, medan, mediae, menad, mina, mlak, mode, mx, naau, naham, named, nanh, nard, needed, nekeb, ner, nick, nin, nlk, noh, nub, oboe, once, ov, paean, panada, pat, pbs, peek, pep, phage, phla, pika, place, pled, qrb, raddai, rand, ream, rebecca, rechab, reck, redia, rod, rs, sadhe, salad, sale, scan, seal, seid, sem, shade, side, soba, sr, tache, tafia, take, talca, tap, teach, teak, tel, theca, thi, tob, up, van, vif, vo, waded, wadi, weed, wei, yak

just thought Id add that. thanks to www.englishgematria.com we no longer need to accidentally find correlating words with numbers we find interesting. Granted, its not every single word out there, but the site lets you use your own text file like that of any dictionary etc you wish to utilize.
edit to add: these are all done with the a-z 1-26 method. The site lets you choose which system you use, and it seems in the future, it will let you input unique systems

[edit on 10/15/2008 by psychedeliack]

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
73=
abdicator, abdomens, abrogated, abscissa, absinth, abusing, abutted, abysmal, accelerate, acentric, adhesive, adjunct, adorant, affiliated, affirmable, affluence, afterdeck, agitato, agouti, agreers, ahishahar, alammelech, albanians, aligning, alkylic, alleluia, allocated, almandine, almsman, altus, ambrose, ambushed, amenably, amittai, amphibian, anatolia, animato, anoint, appendaged, apsides, aquilla, arachnidan, arachnoid, araucaria, arbiter, arbors, aristae, around, arphaxad, arrazi, arrive, aryaman, ascendence, ascetical, aseptic, asherim, ashmole, askers, assuage, astatic, asteria, attachable, attended, attire, aureola, auther, avenges, averred, avidly, avionic, awaits, aweary, axons, backups, balbriggan, ballpark, bangladesh, banners, banshees, barbette, bargeboard, barouche, barracks, bartered, baseballs, bathers, batting, bawdry, beeroth, begrudged, belaites, beliorebe, bellboy, bellyache, bespoke, bestir, bethuel, betimes, bichrome, bighorn, bikinis, billion, billow, bimanual, biomedical, bipolar, bisque, bister, bistre, biters, bivalence, bivalve, bivouac, blackest, blackjacks, blackmailed, blastema, blasts, bleachers, blemishe, bloater, blocking, bloody, bluebird, blurt, boggling, bogomil, bolases, bonanza, boners, booking, bootlace, bosomed, botchy, bought, boweth, brambly, brassie, braving, breaths, bribers, bridgeth, brigadier, bringer, britain, bromidic, broods, bruisd, buckles, bullate, bulldog, bumbler, bunchy, burdened, burier, bursal, byandby, cabinets, cabirus, cacodemon, caesurae, calaboose, calamint, calcaneum, calcspar, calendula, calliope, calmest, campaigned, camphire, campus, canalling, canceller, capering, captained, captor, carbonado, carolina, carpetbag, carries, cashers, casting, cccxvii, cclxiv, cclxvi, ccxcvii, ccxliv, ccxlvi, cdxxii, cenobite, central, cervical, chamberer, chamoix, chanceful, charitie, charming, charter, chasers, chatelain, checkbook, chemicals, chewink, chiasmas, childlike, childly, children, chirps, choleric, chukkar, churned, circus, cirque, citadels, claimant, clambers, clashing, cleaving, clewing, climactic, clinches, closes, cmxix, cmxxi, coalfish, coaxing, coccyx, cockchafer, coheres, collop, colter, colugo, combats, comedies, comely, comers, commit, common, compile, concealable, concoct, confabbing, conglobe, conoidal, copper, corner, cortege, coughs, count, cowered, cowrie, crackly, crafty, crashes, crazy, crises, croaky, croup, crown, crucible, crucis, crural, crutch, cudgelled, cuius, cullet, cully, curls, curved, cusks, cuticle, cxxv, cycling, dainty, damietta, damsels, daresay, darting, dauphin, daybook, dccclxx, dcccxcix, dcclxiii, dccxliii, dcxxii, deadlines, deafness, decalogue, declaring, declinate, decoders, deedless, defecting, defendant, defunct, deluges, delving, dendroid, dentated, denting, departed, deranges, derris, descends, detente, detest, devilled, devoir, dialects, dialogical, didapper, digested, dilmun, dingoes, dipnoan, dipody, diptera, direly, disaffect, disarmed, disliked, displaced, distil, dlxix, dlxxi, doggerel, doilies, doodler, dormer, dowager, dragoman, driers, dropt, dukedom, dumps, during, dusted, dxlix, eagerly, echinite, eclipsed, egress, egypt, eighteen, ejecting, elevon, elliot, emboss, empiric, enacting, encircled, enclose, engines, envier, episode, equated, erasing, escapades, escapees, escolar, etesian, euclids, eupneic, exactable, except, exigible, expanded, expect, eyepiece, ezekiel, fabaceous, facilely, fainter, fallfish, fanatics, fatigued, feints, fellow, felting, fermanagh, ferrate, fester, feters, fibroin, fighter, filleted, finest, finning, fists, flexile, flickered, floats, flubbing, flying, focused, foment, footle, forbids, forefend, foresee, forker, format, forum, fouls, fragrance, franker, freehold, freest, freight, front, fubsy, furth, futile, gainers, galleried, gallopade, gambusia, garmite, garron, gasogene, gasping, gehrigs, gelatine, geologic, germicide, getatable, gibbering, gilbert, girdler, glaucoma, glossa, glucks, gneiss, goddess, goggly, goldchain, gordon, gouger, graceful, grapheme, grapnel, grassed, gravy, greaser, grecize, grenades, griper, grist, grits, grubber, gudgeon, gunnel, gypped, hadramis, hairlike, halibut, halving, handfast, handily, handmaiden, handmaids, happier, hardener, harping, harridan, harris, harshen, hasty, hateful, hatest, haunted, havers, headless, hellish, heritage, hermit, hermon, herself, hexapod, hezekiah, hieratic, higgins, higgling, hinnom, hivite, hoggish, hoops, hugging, hunger, hunks, hydride, hygiene, hymnal, ialdabaoth, iatrical, icebound, idlesse, iesus, illegible, imaginable, impinge, incensed, increasd, infest, inflict, inspan, invader, ishpaki, ishtob, israeli, issue, italics, itys, jackson, jaculate, jaggery, jaques, javelin, jehosheba, jejunal, jests, joist, joseph, josibiah, joyance, kadishta, keepsake, ketner, kettle, kindler, kingdom, kirgis, knells, knits, knocks, krater, kroon, kurds, lacedaemon, lahairoi, lambaste, lancret, landers, landlady, langur, larvas, leadbeater, learner, leaveth, lector, legatine, lemming, levite, limper, linens, living, lockram, loris, loves, lower, lubicz, lucern, lunate, lungs, machineable, magnanima, mahorela, malefemale, malines, malkarih, manciple, maravedi, marcelled, marching, marcion, mareshah, mariages, mariamme, marking, maximal, mcccxiii, mcclxii, mccxciii, mccxlii, mcxix, mcxxi, medullae, meeting, melanoid, melter, memfinal, memoir, menials, mennahem, mentu, merging, meridian, mesmer, micellar, migrate, militia, milkman, millrace, milts, minorca, misfile, missal, mitral, mizpah, mlxx, monodic, mosoch, motet, mouse, mover, mucky, muggy, mulder, murat, muscle, must, mxcix, nantes, nation, navigable, naxos, nebular, necklaces, neckline, neighing, nickels, nicolas, nimbler, nimrod, ninive, nitric, nodus, nogging, noonan, normal, nosy, notes, number, obeisance, obelisk, obsidian, occident, octant, odour, offences, offender, offerer, olefinic, oligarch, omcers, oneiric, onset, opener, operand, ophite, oracles, orbited, orcalse, ordinal, organdie, orgasm, orgies, ornate, orus, ours, overage, ovoli, pacemaker, packers, padrone, paginate, palest, palsy, panfish, paperback, pappain, paradise, parboil, parlay, pastel, patchy, patience, pawns, peacocks, pedigreed, pelast, penuel, peopled, peors, perchance, perfect, petals, petrie, pewit, phrenic, piccolo, picketed, picnics, picotee, pincher, pinite, pinker, pinnas, pions, piragua, pison, pitman, planing, planks, plates, platina, plays, pleura, plumbed, poilu, poleax, polemic, poling, pores, porph, poser, predated, prefaces, prefect, preheat, prelim, preyed, probang, proleg, prose, pudgy, pugaree, pulse, pupas, purr, pushed, pwnt, quadric, quaker, queing, queued, quiz, rabshakeh, raffling, ragtime, rainfall, rampike, ramtil, rannoch, rapeseed, rarebit, rarefy, rascals, rasps, ratite, ravages, ravined, rayon, really, recency, rechauffe, recherche, recueil, redeemer, reeleth, regains, regret, relegate, rendered, reopen, repelle, resold, revere, rewind, rhymed, riders, ridley, rinaldo, roast, romanced, roofs, rookie, ropes, rouble, rouen, rowel, rubbing, runt, rupiah, sabazian, sacaton, sackful, sacrifice, saluki, samyama, sangraal, saracenic, sashay, sausage, savager, sawing, saxon, scalars, scandals, scapula, scarier, scramble, screened, scruff, seacraft, seafarer, seaplane, searing, season, seawall, secluded, sectile, seeketh, selected, seminal, septal, served, seton, sexy, shafts, shakos, shankara, shaphat, shaver, sheddeth, sheleph, shellback, shenir, shiner, shinned, shoved, shreds, shrew, shrine, shrug, shute, sidereal, siesta, sighing, simms, sincere, sinkable, sirrah, sizar, skidoo, slander, slapjack, slapped, slicing, slicks, slobber, slosh, slung, smooch, smut, snaggy, snarled, sneaker, sniffs, sniggle, snitch, socket, soggy, solacer, solder, solve, sony, sots, sound, sour, spadix, spanned, spars, spathed, spawn, specks, spelled, spicate, spiegel, spited, splay, spore, spudded, ssabier, stacks

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
(cont)
stalled, stampd, staple, steno, stink, stiped, stone, stood, stubbed, stum, sucks, sufficed, suidas, suns, surface, swop, tadpole, taffrail, tainted, talus, tamper, taxis, teatime, teeming, teeter, tending, tenos, tentie, terete, tested, tetanal, thanks, theelin, thoric, thseng, thuggee, thumbed, tickicide, ticking, tiepin, tillable, tining, tinkar, titian, todaro, tones, tort, toss, totem, trading, traite, treated, treccani, treks, tribes, troas, trot, truck, trufh, tubing, tumble, tunicae, turn, tweet, tymbal, typic, unbalance, unbidden, unchange, undone, ungird, union, united, unkind, unlay, unseam, untied, urchin, useth, uteri, vaginas, vallate, vanish, variance, varier, vashni, veiner, velum, vendaces, vendible, venire, verandah, verbile, versed, viers, vires, vishna, vizcacha, voices, voidance, voider, vomer, vulcan, wafter, wagers, wagtail, wahrer, wallet, wally, waxy, weaning, wedlock, wigeon, wilted, winces, winder, wirer, withal, wordage, wreckage, wrier, wuti, xviii, yells, yeoman, zazas, zeroed, zeugma, zichri, zinnia, zodacare, zoreah

the interest of the intricacies...
73 has some awesome correlations, as well as 77, quite intriguing. I love gematria, you can stay up for days just making all sorts of weird intuitive discoveries, the kids love it too.

[edit on 10/15/2008 by psychedeliack]

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by a703o

No I meant did you watch the video on Moleeds silly...lol

Ok cause the question wasn't clear on which video

Yes I have seen it, though, I have not seen it in a LONG time it was nice re-viewing it after you brought it to my attention once again. Also just wacthed the movie The Number 23 ... about, 23 minutes ago LOL ok joking, was about an hour ago or so but still, GREAT movie.

What I am wondering though is this fear you have. You say you are scared for.... ??? what? Is it for brining this info forward? I don't think this is earth shattering info unless you could show some better links of course. Right now I would think Svali would be in more danger then you because she brought out direct info about the Illuminati. While your decode of numbers/words, etc isn't really linked to any one person or well, may I say society? So is this a little bit of a self inflicted fear maybe?

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I am curious to know what your perception of the matrix is ? Do you perceive our reality to be a " dream within a dream " ? I mean there is no doubt that at the time we are dreaming the experience feels as real and as vivid as our waking state. We can touch - speak and feel a whole array of emotions. I am just not sure about the sinister aspects the film projects ? The matrix I see is actually more spiritual - something within or from which something else originates, develops, or takes form. A source ( centre ) that ultimately all paths lead back to. I could even take my thoughts a little further - the matrix represents the coefficients of simultaneous linear equations - that can be combined to form sums and products with similar arrays ( logical patterns )

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Not to ignore anybody because I will get back to you both but I just thought of something.

moleeds= 73

So apparantly Mr. Rabbit knew of the importance of 73 and 703 in English Gematria when HE "made" the word MOLEEDS up

The proof is mounting!

The white rabbit. The rabbit of TRUTH.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I’m not sure if anyone’s already pointed this out but the last city is in the matrix is Zion – en.wikipedia.org...

Zion is a term that most often designates the Land of Israel and its capital, Jerusalem. The word is found in texts dating back almost three millennia. It commonly referred to a specific mountain near Jerusalem (Mount Zion), on which stood a Jebusite fortress of the same name that was conquered by David and was named the City of David.
The term Zion came to designate the area of Jerusalem where the fortress stood, and later became a metonym for Solomon's Temple in Jerusalem, the city of Jerusalem and the entire Promised Land to come, in which, according to the Hebrew Bible, God dwells among his chosen people.

en.wikipedia.org...

Zionism is an international political movement that originally supported the reestablishment of a homeland for the Jewish People in Palestine (Hebrew: Eretz Yisra'el, “the Land of Israel”), and continues primarily as support for the modern state of Israel.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Just another small tidbit on how the language was encoded.

undecided=69

But if that isn't enough I''de still like to hear what everyone thinks abouts Moleeds equaling 73. Thats pretty hard evidence if you ask me. Especially considering the source we have been talking about that started the thread!

I am paranoid because I feel this pretty much proves that our government has known about 911 and the 4th of July spells GOD and 703 is the area code next to DC which was split into 571 which is a movie about codes. And the fact that 202 is DC's area code which spells BOB which is another character that has to do with coding along side ALICE. I mentioned all of these earlier and provided links if you want to take a look. I just woke up and am feeling a bit lazy right now. I may re-add the links later today. Then we have the Gematria of DC at 137.

I believe this all adds up to something enormous but it is hard to point fingers at ANYONE.

Maybe with some help this can be one of the BIGGEST stories of all time. At least in the history of "the USA(74)" and Christianity.

Anyone thinking otheriwize or not even given a thought to anything I have said "just doesn't get it".

Numbers and letters are the basis for our communication.

"god is the word" nothing more, nothing less

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Alice and Bob

ALice in WOnderland. White rabbit?

U-571

Enigma Cypher Machine

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   
First off Moleeds = 73 = nothing of significance. Moleeds is a "made up word" by Charles Fleischer. Of course if 73 is some magical type of special number he is going to make up a word that would be equal to it. So saying a word he totaly made up in his mind that just happens to equal a magical number had some special meaning behind it really means nothing at all. I hope I don't have to further elaborate on this because I am sure this should really speak for itself here.

Now for the rest of the number related stuff you posted. Sure some of it is nice and SOME of it is related however if you are going to have a system you can't just make and change rules as you go along to fit your needs in the end. If you say a = 1 and b =2 and so on so that a-z = 1-26 then WHAT letter = ZERO? This is a flaw in your system. Because again and again you keep mentioning numbers that contain a zero yet you disreguard that there is no letter to match up with zero. So I understand you came up with oh or ohhh or whatever you want to say it is however that can not be the case. Because then you have TWO numbers that are matching up with one letter. You have Zero = to Ohhh or "O" but then you have 15 = to "O" also. Flaw #1 in your 'system'.

Ok I'll lay that out for you to chew on for now. I will touch on some other things later, including this quote "Anyone thinking otheriwize or not even given a thought to anything I have said "just doesn't get it"."

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join