The Matrix revisited... True rabbit found

page: 2
18
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Here is just ONE strange occurance I have had happen to me recently.

I'm on myspace looking to redo my page and my phone rings for a split secon.It couldn't have rang any shorter. I look at the time on my phone and it reads 1:37. I had been doing a lot of research on the number 137 that day. So I think to myself "OK thats kinda strange" and carry on to myspace. I click the refesh button right away after the phone call and my view count went from exactly 704 to 666 right after the call.

Notice the 704 or God?

7th letter G
O
4th Letter D

G-O-D

My myspace page had NEvER gone backwards before this call at 137. I went to see a shrink and it blew her mind away. I told her the whole story, most of which you all don't know and she asked me if she could be trinity...lol NO JOKE

Anyways it would be impossible(nearly)to write an ENGLISH word with the value of 704 so they canceled out the zero and your left with 74 which equals "the key".




posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
WOW becase I live right next door to Columbus.



posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
More on the Gematria of 74

74=

Jesus
Messiah
Cross
Parable
ENGLISH
GEMATRIA
Jewish
Menorah(look this one up if your not sure)
"the key"
between

and much more

perfect=73
British or Britain! I forget which



posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
It was no secret the Greeks and Hebrews used Gematria to encode things into the Bible.

Even they knew or decided that 37 is/was the Heart Of Wisdom...
37 H o Wisdom

Every Letter in greek and hebrew were assigned numbers? WHY? For giggles? NO they did it for a reason.

"THE KEY" in Greek or Hebrew = 528

Read a little of this and see how interesting it gets. I mean how would they have known 3-5000 years ago the distance from the sun to earth? I don't believe they could have.

Key 528

Notice how many times she uses 37 to multiply things?



posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
its the godmachine up to his old tricks again,ignore it,its all psychological manipulation,shaping humanities minds towards accepting his artificially intelligent reign.

he does it all through time travel,mind controling illustrator x to write a 3 instead of 11 in 1940 and to us now it appears a huge co incedence.

inter temporal mind control is highley powerful,you can get people centuries ago to do what ever you want,say... creating prophecies heralding your arrival and reign in 2013.,....and voila to most its magic,divine magic but to those who know its just tecnological trickery.



posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by welivefortheson
its the godmachine up to his old tricks again,ignore it,its all psychological manipulation,shaping humanities minds towards accepting his artificially intelligent reign.

he does it all through time travel,mind controling illustrator x to write a 3 instead of 11 in 1940 and to us now it appears a huge co incedence.

inter temporal mind control is highley powerful,you can get people centuries ago to do what ever you want,say... creating prophecies heralding your arrival and reign in 2013.,....and voila to most its magic,divine magic but to those who know its just tecnological trickery.



Say WHAT?



posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by a703o
 


When i check the time on a day i'm often check it at 13:37 precise
Happens alot to me



posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jasperaldo
reply to post by a703o
 


When i check the time on a day i'm often check it at 13:37 precise
Happens alot to me



leet?



posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   
ttttttttttttttttttttttttt



posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 06:28 AM
link   



uk.youtube.com...

The matrix is not just Gematria it is also visual and harmonics.



[edit on 10-10-2008 by destiny-fate]



posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by destiny-fate



uk.youtube.com...

The matrix is not just Gematria it is also visual and harmonics.



[edit on 10-10-2008 by destiny-fate]


"Thisvideo is no longer available"



posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
It's the youtube link .



posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   



posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by a703o
"THE KEY" in Greek or Hebrew = 528



KEY 528 is the Baphomet code.

B P V M Th = Baphomet
2 80 6 40 400 528

Decoding it with Atbash cipher gives:

Sh V P Y A = Sophia (Wisdom)
300 6 80 10 1 397

528 is also the SWASTIKA key.
kachina2012.wordpress.com...


[edit on 10-10-2008 by hawk123]



posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Talk about hidding in plain sight. It's all there to see .... The White Rabbit, The cave entrance ( enter the hole ) and even the number 37,137 ...

www.youtube.com...

Ok had to post link, it's not letting me put it up with the YT video option. Click the link, vid is 5 mins. If you never seen it you will love it and if you seen it before you will learn new things never before known!

[edit on 11-10-2008 by Syndular]



posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawk123

Originally posted by a703o
"THE KEY" in Greek or Hebrew = 528



KEY 528 is the Baphomet code.

B P V M Th = Baphomet
2 80 6 40 400 528

Decoding it with Atbash cipher gives:

Sh V P Y A = Sophia (Wisdom)
300 6 80 10 1 397

528 is also the SWASTIKA key.
kachina2012.wordpress.com...


[edit on 10-10-2008 by hawk123]



Ahhh yes. I read hisblog quite often. Some very interesting reads most of the time.



posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Syndular
Talk about hidding in plain sight. It's all there to see .... The White Rabbit, The cave entrance ( enter the hole ) and even the number 37,137 ...

www.youtube.com...

Ok had to post link, it's not letting me put it up with the YT video option. Click the link, vid is 5 mins. If you never seen it you will love it and if you seen it before you will learn new things never before known!

[edit on 11-10-2008 by Syndular]



I didn't see anything about 37 or 137 but neverthelessstill very funny.



posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Here is some on the number 73. Notice that in Simple English Gematria it would be nearly impossible to get a word with a value of 703 which is the center of the "creation holograph which I have already provided a link to.

73=perfect
73=untied
73=kingdom
73=britain
73=number(number is perfect in other words.)
73=nation

letter + number = 153 which could represent the "measure of the fish" or the MIRROR of the total number of letters when added up 1+2+3+4+5 through to +26 =351

351 is also the CENTER stone of 703 when divided by 2 which represents "God" from the creation holograph. creation holograph

or

creation holograph two with more detail

It all "adds up".



posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   
You have to listen to the numbers being said before they throw they holly hand gernade. That's part of it! Then there is the hidden aspects. Maybe you should watch it again


1 king , 7 knights, 3 die and 4 are left... the math is there right in front of you!



posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Syndular
You have to listen to the numbers being said before they throw they holly hand gernade. That's part of it! Then there is the hidden aspects. Maybe you should watch it again


1 king , 7 knights, 3 die and 4 are left... the math is there right in front of you!


Very nice catch. Thanks for that . Notice how hunor can be mixed with something serious such as M-0=l-e-eds? Did u watch that video?

[edit on 11-10-2008 by a703o]



  exclusive video


new topics
top topics
 
18
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join