It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Matrix revisited... True rabbit found

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Someone pointed this out to me the other day.

If I could turn back time= 216

remember 216 = 6x6x6

surrounds pyramid =216

216 is the number that "surrounds the creation holograph".

Interesting!

turn back time=137

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Are you going to actually post any facts, or just look for easily-found number correlations? This is just embarrassing now. It's still an arbitrary number system, and you are using tenuous, changeable rules to turn words and phrases into said arbitrary numbers, and when you find some kind of loose correlation, you react as if you've found some mystical truth, even though you have no evidence at all. Your lack of objectivity is highly confusing. How do you hope to learn anything when you shun facts and rational research? It's as if you want this stuff to be true so much you're scared of actually looking at what you're doing, because deep down you know it's all bunk.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by dave420

Deep down I know it's all true. Just stay out of the thread if it's so embarrising. Why are you even in here anymore if it makes no sense to you? Deep down I think YOU know its all real.

I have presented MANY FACTS in this thread but your too blind to see any of them.

Did you smoke anything before reading any of this Mr. 420? Maybe thats what you need to do.

Bunk? LMAO

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by dave420

I challenge you to find an "EASY 137 Dave that has anything to do with this thread or any combination. Find as many as I have in a short amount of time that have ANY kind of meaning to our world today or past. It's harder than you think. I'm talking phrases not one word. Give it a try since you say its so easy.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by a703o

Why? It's pointless. You've not yet even managed to demonstrate any meaning in these numbers. None. You are stacking guesses upon guesses to try to come to some predetermined outcome you so strongly wish you'll find. And you find it time and time again.

It's pointless. Absolutely pointless.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by dave420

I told you you couldnt do it. Now get outta here if you don't like it.

If it's SO easy just demonstrate one example in the next 3 minutes.

[edit on 28-10-2008 by a703o]

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a summmary of 137's

parting red sea=137
moses spoke=137
dead sea scrolls=137
a virgin mary=137
eye of horus(the sun God)=137
he will come again=137
good samaratan=137
confirmation(as in the sacrament)=137
top pyramid=137 (as in the all seeing eye)
born by miracle=137
gateway heaven=137
unlocked door=137
follow SUN=137 (eye of horus? pagan worship?)
God is wisdom=137
root of evil=137
money is needed=137
center of a circle=137
sunday sabbath=137
the jews save=137 Are we onto something here
died our sins=137
god created heaven=137

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by destiny-fate

Been following this very interesting post, and put my tuppence worth in here, numbers for me a a no no, just my head doesn't get around numbers, but...yes now is this the dream or the reality or a dream in another reality , and how far do the realities as such go??I have been in ' dreams' and deliberately felt clothing and it felt real,I have looked at myself in a mirror same me different face, I have counted my fingers on my hand and looked at my skin, it was brown I had deformed small finger on my right hand , felt my clothing, a coarse cotten sari...hmmmm that was one instance among many many 'far memories', I can recall coming out of a 'dream' and for a fraction of a second knowing there was another level below that I had also come from hmmmm i feel this is the dream here....also The Matrix is one of my favorite films along with Blade Runner..have also been 'caught' sussing out secret complexes, hmm that was a shock.....thank you all for mking this such an interesting post

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Alienzone88

Thanks I am glad you got something out of it. So are you saying that numbers are still a no no for you?

Because if God is EVERYWHERE he is in numbers and letters as well. I'll leave that to you to decide what you believe.

The key point in this whole thread is the 37th president

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Well I haven't spent any time over the last few days on gematria and decided a few minutes ago to give it a whirl.

The second thing I typed in was "aliens exist".

aliens exist=137

Go back and look at some of the ancient egyption artwork and you will find UFO's in paintings.
It all makes sense now. Aliens are and have been for a VERY long time communication with Elite's IMHO. Again just my opinion.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by a703o

Thanks for your reply, I don't do numbers very well, reasonably quick on everything but not that..lol never was good at maths, but have great respect for Pythagorus, and am enjoying the thread..thanks

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
alien spaceship=137

creepy!

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Just like I THOUGHT!

aliens taught=137

When it rains it poors!

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Hi Alienzone88 what did you mean ..you have also been 'caught' sussing out secret complexes ? Sorry for prying just can't help myself
Your post kind of grabbed my attention that's all
and yes touch seems as tangible in dreams as it does in reality.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by destiny-fate

That was an awful shock as we didn't realized we could be seen, but the ones searching for us had a rainbow coloured ray sort of gun?gadget? they swept around the rooms searching fo us & caught us in its beam, we were invisible but this weapon showed us up, what I can remember it was rather painful....hmmm some sort of electromagnetic weaponry, I don't know, but I guess if we can spy on the astral, 'they' must have some defences against intruders......but we digress from the main subject sorry

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Could you please explain what your talking about a little better? As if your talking to a student?

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by a703o

[edit on 2-11-2008 by Alienzone88]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Ok this one took me a TOTAL of ONE 'guess'

live forever=137

[edit on 2-11-2008 by a703o]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 04:24 AM
link