It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reinhardt predicts WW3!!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Salvatore_Rubberface

he usually locks his website, it maybe available soon. Keep trying.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Hmm not to sure if this is to be taken at face value!

Firstly, anyone with insider market knowledge, could have predicted the stock market crash (he could have just picked a random day on the likely month, it was expected to begin). Also he could be a agent for the NWO, who we all know, they love to tell people in advance what they intend to do, they get off knowing we cannot do a thing to stop their plan. So he could have known and been instructed to tell us whenthe collapse was scheduled to take place. Then his further warnings could be designed, to create panic and stress, so people will divert their efforts and attention away from what is really taking place.

Secondly, majority of people belive that ww3 will not take place untill 2012 or there abouts (it will take massive war preperations, if the US and Europe are planning to go head to head with Russia, China and the rest of the non west aligned world).

There is a possibility, the precursor to ww3 will take place this year, ie the nuking, airstrikes or invasion (possibly a combination of these option) of Iran. This could see Russia or China dragged into the conflict directly (in response to their citizens working in Iran are killed), but most likely indirectly (through intelligence, weapons and supplies for Iran), any such conflict may inflame into a regional war (with Iran threatening to retaliate on Israel and US bases in the region), then spread to Europe and finally becoming all out ww3 (this scenario would also take a few years, so the 2012 prediction, could be smack bang, on the money).

Well I hope that ww3 does not occur untill 2012, I still have many preperations to put in place, to make sure my family will be as safe as possible and I am in peak fighting condition. I intend to stick it to anyone invading my country! Wheater they are the good guys in the war or not, all that matters to me is my family and their safety.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I think there will be a World War III.

The perfect storm is brewing.

Chaos will break out like it never has before. We haven't seen anything yet.

It will be so bad that everyone will scream out for a world government to stop the pain.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Trayen11

I must say, today, I went out and tried, with the limited resources available to me, to stock up on water, more food and non-perishable goods. I try not to worry though, since I have a lot of friends, who are even more prepared than I am, and we all live close to each other. Peace everyone.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Ofcourse Timewave Zero predicts a zeroing out of time, predicting a constant state of novelty. Hopefully 2012 is when the war ends, and the people win. (not the gov.)

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
World War 3, not my idea of fun.

If the NWO were to take over, who would stand a chance against the army that they have The people would need to organize, which wont happen.

Anyone comes pounding down my door, theyll be screaming to go back out.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
For some reason I cant read the predictions and suggestions notes about war and not think about the concept of perpetual war as Orwell made a point of using in 1984.

It's no academic source, but wikipedia says on that;

"Thus perpetual war not only kept the population busy, it also encouraged a "siege mentality" in which hatred of the enemy and love for the government's protection were social norms." - wikipedia.

It begs the quesion... do you have love for your governments protection? Most of us do... mainly because most of us are xenophobic nationalists lol.

The world has always been at war with itself... its just a question of who makes the decision of going to war with whom... its enough to send one to drink.

Dave

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I tried going to Reinhardt's website but it is passwd protected and it does not allow ppl to register. Is there a passwd I can use to view the articles?

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by daptodave

This is very interesting, inspiring me to finally write a post on this forum that I have been monitoring on house arrest since and possibly before June the 6th.
I wonder what will happen and who will stand up for the right things.

Does anyone find it strange that this is supposed to take place near the Red Sea with all that middle east [SNIP] going on, which I for one don't know enough about but know that it is wrong.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 8-12-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I believe Einstein said "I know not what WW3 will be fought with, but WW4 will be fought with sticks and stones."

WW2 was started by the Nazis due to economic reasons, and FDR could not figure out a way to get our isolationist nation into the war until Japan attacked us. I'm confident WW3 will start due to economic reasons, however I'm not confident this is the time.

I doubt very seriously our next president will enter any war anytime soon.

p.s. Ben & Jerry's ice cream is the best.

[edit on 6-10-2008 by Stuship]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
how about this, we gather a couple thousand dollars, voice broadcast this message all day and all night till people start moving there damn as ses and standing up for whats left of there depressing lives of bad cards this government manipulates not wait for hits on conspiracy websites by guys who are half drunk and think its true but would never do anything about it because there thinking about how they are gonna buy some beer and a coochi ( including myself) im a professional marketer , we can get the message out so easily 1,000 times faster than websites and radio shows

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaCurious

Hey, I know this is off the main subject, but I had to reply to this person's cry for help...so please forgive the disruption to this thread....

I just saw your post here today asking for help to make the aliens stop talking to you. Are you ok? Are you feeling better? Don't worry, I don't think you're crazy, because
I went through what you're going through many times.

I know it can be terrifying because you think nobody understands. Trust me, I understand. I voluntarily put myself in the mental hospital 3 times because the entities I kept "channeling" (non-voluntarily) through me. It scared the living daylights out of me. (And I have a doctorate degree and work in the health care industry!)

The medications didn't help and the psychiatrists didn't understand. What finally worked ,homeopathy. My best advice to you is find a really good homeopathic practitioner. (Also, self-hypnosis and meditation also helped me relax. It's much better, safer, and cheaper than liquor.)

I finally found a homeopath who treats a lot of people like myself who are intuitive/psychic/channelers/healers. Just like you, my psychic/channeling/intuitive abilities were really getting unbalanced, until I eventaully had no control over when I would channel messages. I was compelled to make posts and give people messages, much like what you are experiencing now. So, trust me, I know what you're going through right now.

But the remedy she prescribed me really helped me get balanced again. So, even though I work in the healthcare industry, I recommend homeopathy to people who are channeling. So, don't worry, I don't think you're crazy. But since you asked for help, my advice is go find yourself a good homeopathic practitioner.

If you get really terrified, though, please go into the hospital. There is no shame in that. My first hospitalization was about a week after 9/11. I was picking up on all the emotional energy during that time period, and it literally made me insane for a while. I had to check myself into the hospital several times myself, after that, too before I finally understood that I was not crazy, but I was a "channel".

However, a hospital is a safe place you can go to if you need to. No, they might not understand what is happening to you (because most psychiatrists don't understand or believe in channeling or intuitiveness) and they will probably give you a diagnosis of mental illness, like they gave me, and they will probably put you on medication like they did me.

But....if you are to the point where you are terrified and considering doing something drastic to make the terror stop...then please go to the hospital. So, please don't hesitate to go to the hospital to keep yourself safe if you need to do that.

The emotional energy in our world is running very, very high right now, and that is probably making you extra sensitive/psychic right now, and why you are extra-sensitive to the voices/aliens.

Anyway, the homeopathic remedies worked miracles for me....they didn't zombie me out like pharmaceutical medications did, and they brought me back into balance and made me much less sensitive to external 'psychic' sources....so now I'm back to "normal" (whatever normal is) again. Best of luck.

Ok, sorry for the interruption, everyone.... but I couldn't NOT reply to this person's cry for help, because I've been there myself before, and I know it can be terrifying. (Especially when you think nobody is listening to you.)

Carry on.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceMonkeys

I have something to bring forth to the table here.
In essence what Wars really have starting points and ending points?

Don't all the Wars we have had seem to melt into eachother and overlap?

I mean we as people only know what we are told! But deep down dont you realize that our military is always in a WAR with someone?

Be it secert missions, and or Private mercs that do stuff?

Is there really a day where we can honstly say we are not at WAR?

WAR has been going on every single day for a long long time!

Humans are bred to battle! And we are prefecting the art of battle daily.

So to say someone predicted a WAR.. Is umm not that impressive when we are fighting a WAR everyday!

The WAR never really ends.. But you are told that they do.. And you think you know whats going on.
Well none of us do.
Thats why they have something called the FOG of WAR!

Withing the FOG of WAR we are.. but I can assure you people are spilling blood right now as I type.. AS I type there is a warrior out there killing someone for something.. RIGHT now!

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
For those of you who follow Reinhardt web site and writings I would like to recommend the 2nd Zeitgeist movie to help you with the understanding of some of the concepts mentioned at R site.

The concept of "Economy Hitmen" and debasement of currency particularly is of importance.

Hope this video helps:

Zeitgeist 2

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
If I had $0.01 for every time someone has predicted World War III since the end of World War II, I'd be a trillionaire. And that's me estimating on the conservative side.

And every time, its always "oh no, really, its going to happen this time, its DIFFERENT now..."

Its because many people secretly want wars, they think it'll be fun. Since most have never lived in anything nearing a real war, they wish for one because they think its some way to get divine justice upon the rich and equalize everyone so that they don't have to feel jaded about someone having more than they do.

However - not going to happen. The forces and events need to spark a world wide war are not in place, and will not be in place in the foreseeable future. But that won't stop people from predicting one and wishing for one every day until then...

[edit on 6-10-2008 by LowLevelMason]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Watchman

I do. After reading this today: edition.cnn.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I dont understand. The site needs a password. Does anyone have it? Anyways I am new to this guys predictions. All I see is a blank website that says basically nothing. Everybody here seems to get it. Can somebody fill me in.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by headintheclouds
I dont understand. The site needs a password. Does anyone have it? Anyways I am new to this guys predictions. All I see is a blank website that says basically nothing. Everybody here seems to get it. Can somebody fill me in.

I can't seem to get in either, from what I hear though a lot of what he presents is cryptic, so I would like to see it for myself. I think someone earlier had a cache of the page, I forget where in the thread.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Here is the actual thread were he made his prediction, and links an incredible amount of information dates, and market crashes. It is truly information overload.

At the end of this thread it says you have to request a password and he reviews your request.

finance.google.ca...

If he is correct the next date Legatus meets is Feb 5-7. He's spent an incredible amount of time linking market crashes to this organization. It is an interesting read, and I suppose if something crazy happens again around the 8th of Feb 09' we'll know something is up.

[edit on 6-10-2008 by Stuship]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
big day tomorrow... what a day to join. I've been watching for awhile

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join