It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reinhardt predicts WW3!!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by sigung86
reply to post by NOTurTypical

4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

I never said the "end" is here, the Gog-Magog war needs to come before the Tribulation. World War 3 is the 2nd seal of the Apocalypse, the Red Horse.

2+ Billion people will die in a very short time.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   

can you two take your argument to the religion forum please. this thread is about a prediction made by reinhardt.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by LEAP STICK
reply to post by SpaceMonkeys

Yeah, who could of possibly predicted the Stock Market was going
to crash. Truly a Psychic

And with a world gone crazy:
Afganistan USA
China Taiwan
Taiwan Japan
Taiwan USA
USA Iran, Iraq, Libya
Israel Palestines, Iran, Iraq, Libya
Russia Any country that used to be part of USSR
El-Queda USA

Predicting WW3 is truly amazing
Mmm, One Country seems to appear more times than any other.

Don't lie dude, purposely tellin a partial truth is a lie, meant to deceive.

There is a coalition of nations in Iraq.
There is a coalition of nations in Afghanistan.

Tell the WHOLE truth dude.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by justyc

can you two take your argument to the religion forum please. this thread is about a prediction made by reinhardt.

You're correct, it is a thread about "Reinhardt".

I pointed out that he's NOT a prophet, he predicted this a week ago, and this summer. I pointed out that the prophet Daniel predicted this time perios 4,000 years ago. Jesus predicted it 2,000 years ago, and John predicted it 1,970 years ago.

I'm pointing out who the TRUE prophets are. The whole precipice of this thread is "PREDICTIONS".

Thanks for your opinion though.

[edit on 7-10-2008 by NOTurTypical]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Pssssttt!

Shhhhhh!!! - Sorry I'm whispering, but listen, I wanted to share a secret with you American guys before you make yourselves look even more ridiculous.

I'm sorry to have to break this to you, but "Stargate" & "Red Dawn" aren't real life - they were just films & TV programs - that stuff is make believe, like when they tell you that the US are the "good guys" & are invading foreign countries & bombing their civilians to free them.

There isn't really a stargate, & Red Dawn was a really, REALLY bad film playing to the brain dead, unquestioning "patriot" otherwise known as the Fascist to the rest of the World.

You might not realise it since non of you have the faintest idea whats going on outside of your own backyards, but the US are the only people on Earth who honestly believe that the US are "good guys."

Everyone else thinks that you're beligerent, war mongering, nazis, & that really you're not interested in bringing "freedom" to the rest of the World, but like Adolfs lot want to steal all of the goodies for yourselves.

You can't bully the rest of the World into liking you, question is why do you need to? Have 5.5 Billion people got it wrong, or is it you lot that have been watching too much YEEHAW tv?

Now, who's going to be the first of you "good guys" to bring peace, freedom, & democracy to me by threatening to shoot, maim, or Nuke me?

[edit on 7-10-2008 by Power_Semi]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Power_Semi

like when they tell you that the US are the "good guys" & are invading foreign countries & bombing their civilians to free them.

Sorry, but I almost laughed so hard my Mt. Dew came out my nose when I read this above...

Islamic terrorists have bombed more Iraqi and Afghani civilians than the US ever did...

To "free" them from "US occupation".

lol

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   

ROFLMAO!!!!

Ya for some odd reason....alot of people in this country seem to take movies and tv shows as real life.

"Live outside the box for once people"!!!!!

The world is comprised of more than a 8x10 piece of paper and 2:35:1 screens!!!!

Cheers!!!!

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Power-Semi,

P.S. you might not be aware of this, but it is a war crime and a violation of the Geneva Conventions to intermingle with the civilian populace.

When we bomb cowardly military targets that have decided to hide behind innocent women and children the blood for those deaths is on those terrorists who chose to violate the basic tenants of class and honor.

Save your propaganda. Sure, sometimes mistakes are made, it's unavoidable, but don't for a SECOND think that these dogs fight like honorable men.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I did not get to see the prediction he made, but I keep seeing people post saying, "Tomorrow will be a big day." Did Reinhart say something would happen today? Tuesday Oct 7

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns

ROFLMAO!!!!

Ya for some odd reason....alot of people in this country seem to take movies and tv shows as real life.

That's why movies have to use a phone number that begins with "555"...

Idiots at home will watch a show, see a phone number, then pick up a phone and try to call the character on the screen.

"Uhhh, yeah,... is Batman there?"

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by headintheclouds
I did not get to see the prediction he made, but I keep seeing people post saying, "Tomorrow will be a big day." Did Reinhart say something would happen today? Tuesday Oct 7

Reinhardt is a CHARLATAN!!!!!

For Pete's sake this was posted on August 2, 2008:

"The text addressing the nature, location and timing of the planned attack, although specific to the U.S., appears otherwise ambiguous. For instance, the timing appears to focus on the Tuesday following the end of Ramadan, which would be October 7, 2008. The nature of the attack is less clear. Although the author appears to talk about a strike greater in magnitude than the 9/11 attacks and makes reference to the possibility of it being nuclear in nature, the text references to the nuclear aspect of the attack appear somewhat muddled."

www.homelandsecurityus.com...

He's copying OTHER'S works.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Although I wouldn't have put it as strongly as this, he's right.

American's really are lead to believe that they're not really hated, it's just a few people who do. Wrong. It is most of the world.

You really need a change to bring your countries reputation back into the "okay" zone. There are a lot of bad things about America's "spreading democracy" or should I say spreading "debt, and economic leverage". Would that be more on target?

Of course, I don't get to ride above the blame. The UK is just as bad.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   

well that is just your interpretation of some very old stories. had they said the stock markets would crash on this particular date in 2000 years time then it might be of more value here. however, wars and plagues and famines were around then and things haven't really changed much. there isn't anywhere in the bible that singles out an exact date in the future. it's all too vague and could apply to any time. however, it is a useful tool to distract from the main topic of the thread for some.

he's updated his page again btw.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

exactly, great point stikkinikki

according to the prophet J. Titor, the 'waco like events occuring

every month' would start in 2008, when the world we were living

in would be exposed as a lie. The great robber barons have

walked off with hundreds of millions, ala the master of the universe

Richard Fuld. what do the rest of us have to show for this desolation?

Let the civil war begin, and god help us all. this truly sucks beyond

all belief.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by GodForbid

Although I wouldn't have put it as strongly as this, he's right.

American's really are lead to believe that they're not really hated, it's just a few people who do. Wrong. It is most of the world.

You really need a change to bring your countries reputation back into the "okay" zone. There are a lot of bad things about America's "spreading democracy" or should I say spreading "debt, and economic leverage". Would that be more on target?

Of course, I don't get to ride above the blame. The UK is just as bad.

Yeah, me too, I'm in the UK.

I didn't mean to offend anyone, it just presses my buttons when you get the eejots blurting away about how patriotic they are & how good the US is, bringing peace & love to the World - & if you disagree I'll kick your ass.

Mentioning the film "red Dawn" in a serious conversation is just laughable.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
Power-Semi,
1) When we bomb cowardly military targets that have decided to hide behind innocent women and children the blood for those deaths is on those terrorists who chose to violate the basic tenants of class and honor.

2) Save your propaganda.

3) Sure, sometimes mistakes are made, it's unavoidable, but don't for a SECOND think that these dogs fight like honorable men.

I think you're confused.

No.1 is actually a case of No.2 "we surely didn't bomb those innocent civilians, they wuz terrrrrists, or maybe they wuz some terrrrrists hiding there, or they wuz suporting those evil terrrrrrists. In any case, it's the evil terrrrists fault we dropped those big bad bombs on those innocent civilians, cuz we is the good guys - ask that innocent civilian there, running round trying to pick his arm out the rubble who he thinks is to blame. Its the terrrrrists"

3) Dropping bombs on people is hardly honourable. Daren't you fight them face to face?

[edit on 7-10-2008 by Power_Semi]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by justyc

well that is just your interpretation of some very old stories. had they said the stock markets would crash on this particular date in 2000 years time then it might be of more value here. however, wars and plagues and famines were around then and things haven't really changed much. there isn't anywhere in the bible that singles out an exact date in the future. it's all too vague and could apply to any time. however, it is a useful tool to distract from the main topic of the thread for some.

he's updated his page again btw.

LOL!!!!!

The countries listed for the coming God-Magog war are listed by name.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Ugh.. can we not turn this into a political, country-hating, religious gumbo mess? Semi, no need to get arrogant, no country is free of blood on their hands. Just as many Americans might be ignorant, other countries teach their people to hate us simply because we are "evil," with no good reasons given. Micky Mouse is evil. We are evil. If they meet me in the street, kill me, because I am evil, even though they don't know me from adam, it's ok! Get off your nationalisitic high-horse.

Well, after nothing amazing happens today, on the 7th, we'll hear (as I've already heard in one thread), how the 'occurence' of today's huge event... it's actually very small.. tiny.. a little thing, that like a dominoes, sets off a chain of events over months. And then if anything at all happens in the next 5 months, this guy will take credit for it. Nothing like nebulous claims to cover your butt eh?

Like a fortune teller who tells the girl "In the near future, you'll meet someone tall, dark and handsome," and anyone she meets in the next 2 years, that is over 6 foot and has hair darker than blonde, will fit the bill.

Or like the guy I heard on the radio this morning, talking to spirits of loved ones. Finishing his ludicrous babble of nothing-specific with "and your grandfather says to tell you, he is still taking care of you." The girl sobs, as I roll my eyes. It's easy to make hazy, non-specific predictions. If you have a working knowledge of something, it's even easier. And people buy up this stuff, hook, line and sinker.

I would suggest people don't work yourself into a frenzy over this. Fear mongering is never a good thing.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
lol reinhardt has just made a new statement refering to Naomi wolf's video. He says " if you want to get your message out, try taking your top off" but he also says "people should listen to naomi" here's her video uk.youtube.com...
it's very interesting.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
This morning I logged in to my prepaid visa card account to check the balance. I had to take a picture..

Spooky to wake up to..haha.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join