It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reinhardt predicts WW3!!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by KOGDOG

You do understand that what the US possesses in military might and what they have "used" are quite different. If TSHTF... you can bet the "kid gloves" will be off. In other words....... you ain't seen nothin' yet!

You need to understand that American military might in a foreign land is one thing, domestic military might is another. For every active soldier there may be 50 or 100 *well*-armed Americans who while unwilling to fight on foreign soil would die to prevent incursions on home soil. I do not think there is a country in the world who could take and hold Texas let alone all 50 States.

We are starting to go a little OT here...

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone is esteeming this "Reinhardt" dude cuz he predicted these things last week, this summer, last year, yadda yadda.

But NO ONE wants to credit the prophet Daniel who predicted this 4,000 years ago, or the apostle John who predicted this 2,000 years ago.

Or Jesus who echoed the same thing.

Yet, the guy who said all this last week is the "enlightened" one.

The bible is not an accurate source of infomation buddy, like a poster above me said, this guy has dates, the bible doesn't. If what Reinhardt predicts is completely wrong, most will dismiss him, and forget. However, this is not the case with you and the bible, your faith is so strong, that you will not accept that the prophecy is wrong, you will keep on pushing it back and back. What will it take for you to accept that the prophecy was wrong?

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ghostlandseller
... he did report..porche sales were up! HAHA What the hell! ...

Of course Porche sales went up.
You didn't really believe that 14 trillion was going to be used to keep "crappy" businesses afloat did you?

People worrying about WW3 don't realise, WW3 has just been fought and won. The traitors, including powerful and trusted figures whose loyalties have always been to another country, and the Bush/Walker families, who were proven traitors in WW2, have ransacked the country.

Both sides of government have allowed this to happen. Politicians have scurried to lick the bums of anyone pretending to include them in the elite and protect them from prosecution. Bribery and blackmail have been used to their fullest extent. People with the blackest desires have been pandered to, given positions as the most righteous of the slaves, because their perversions made them both easy to bribe and easy to silence through threat of blackmail.

Repressive governments love us to hate homosexuals, because that gives them one more threat to hold over intimidated people.*

How many Americans know about the $630 billion quietly handed out while the $7 trillion was being initially rejected? None that I speak to will even believe that happened. How many here have looked at all the earmarks added to the new $7 trillion bill, possibly adding another $1.5 trillion onto the cost? How many have any idea of just how this money will be used?

What has happened is there is a small group of people, (they may have American nationality but that is irrelevant to them,) who care nothing for this once-great country, and they have divided up America between them. No money will go to any company/bank not controlled by this group, and the companies it does go to will eat up all of the others until there is nothing left. Every mortgage that fails is a source of delight to them, one more property added to their stockpile.

Everything is a psy-op to these people. The Gulf of Tonkin, the Twin Towers, Al Qaida, the news media, the economy and Reinhardt. His job is to suck you in with a few truths, and then to distract you with fears for tomorrow, so you never see what's being done to you today.

The pusillanimous power-mongers will continue pinching their noses as they pass us in their Porches, regretting the necessity of sharing "their planet" with us lessor beings.

* I'm not calling homosexuality a perversion. Lying leaders have tried to convince us it is one in order to get a hold over even more people, and to draw society together by giving them another group to hate.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mainer

Originally posted by KOGDOG
You do understand that what the US possesses in military might and what they have "used" are quite different. If TSHTF... you can bet the "kid gloves" will be off. In other words....... you ain't seen nothin' yet!

You need to understand that American military might in a foreign land is one thing, domestic military might is another. For every active soldier there may be 50 or 100 *well*-armed Americans who while unwilling to fight on foreign soil would die to prevent incursions on home soil. I do not think there is a country in the world who could take and hold Texas let alone all 50 States.
We are starting to go a little OT here...

Absolutely. I am attempting to enlighten those who believe America is weak and that now is the time to "pay back" the USA for whatever it is that edgecrusher2199 feels we deserve. This debate began when edgecrusher2199 thought with Reinhardt predicting WW3 that now would be an easy time to hit the American homeland. He and anyone else who believes the USA is not up to such a challenge will be in for a real "shock & awe" the likes of which has never before been seen.

The following was posted by edgecrusher2199...

I have often wondered how America plays into WW3. What I wanna know is will America finally have a war on their own soil? What if all other countries that we have been bullying for so long decide that this is the right time to attack and finally decide to destroy us?

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I have to agree with MAINER. The differance between countable military and the ammount of the general populace that is willing to rise should the need come is somewhat of an intangable. I CERTAILY wouldn't start with Texas... Perhaps take Vermont and New Hampshire first and build speed....

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I think I figured out part of the world wide war scenario.

As the world economy fails, organizations like the EU will fail as will a bunch of other multinational orginizations because what is the payback going to be when people have next to nothing? Sorry about the wording but I am still digesting this.

EU breaks apart and becomes fractionalized and little countries fight with each other again. Little countries will once again have to rearm.

NATO breaks apart but not UN. We cannot afford a giant war with China or Russia so the wars will be smaller and regional. Since the big countries cannot prop up the little puppets in the small countries anymore there will be power struggles there as well.

There will be many people, many power players, asking for US intervention in these world wide crises but what if we are distracted by trouble in the Western Hemisphere as South America and Mexico weigh in on our crackdown on illegal aliens?

US will fight with Mexico or at least ratchet up border security (after false flag) and speed up extraditions. Marijuana will be legalized while the US will fight against all the other drugs that the former war on marijuana had comprimised. New US prisons are for gang members who represent armed resistance to the USA. How many gang members ARE there anyway?

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jkd Up
I have to agree with MAINER. The differance between countable military and the ammount of the general populace that is willing to rise should the need come is somewhat of an intangable. I CERTAILY wouldn't start with Texas... Perhaps take Vermont and New Hampshire first and build speed....

New Hampshires liscence plate says "Live free or Die". People up around here hunt bear and moose and know where to live and hide in the mountains. Think Afganistan. Montreal, Ottawa, Quebec, Albany, etc. etc are major population centers that no one would put at risk. A lot of gun owners up here mind you and any aggressor.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Just the other day I was looking at the picture "The Scream" which has always reminded me of the WW3 fears I experienced as a child during the Cuban Missile Crisis....The Missiles of October.....

As such, I've been following world events for years, always with that tip of fear present- like during the Arab-Israeli Conflict. Anything that could potentially bring the Russians into conflict with the US over a necessary commodity (oil?....) has always sent a twinge down my spine as well. Now add in the end of the Bush presidency and the old adage that war improves the economy....

The recent changes in Pakistan- and the Paki nukes- and the scientist Khan who spread the nukes to others- all seem to enter into the picture at this time. The Georgia issue. The Ukraine. Iran. And the US with a dying presidency...

Can you see Cheney bowing out? Peacefully? I firmly believe he was in the group who masterminded 911---I could see his hand in the starting of a small war which would soon turn nuclear (use em or lose them.)

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Looks like Reinhardt's site is password protected now. I went to it yesterday and it wasn't, so this was a recent change.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by sleepingnuances

Prophecy has never erred once. What are you smoking?

The world is coming to an RFID chip for all financial transactions, what did John say 2,000 years ago?

"No man will be able to buy of sell without the mark in his right hand or forehead..."

This Reinhardt dude told us last week that today would be bad. Wow, no surprise there, Friday was going bad when the markets closed.

John told us 2,000 years ago this would happen, then differences between last week and 2,000 years ago is astronomical.

One man used keen insight, the other man used a vision from God.

"I'll take visions from God for 1,000 Alec!

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by gammahelixx
Looks like Reinhardt's site is password protected now. I went to it yesterday and it wasn't, so this was a recent change.

How much money is he charging for a password?

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by KOGDOG ... Absolutely. I am attempting to enlighten those who believe America is weak and that now is the time to "pay back" the USA for whatever it is that edgecrusher2199 feels we deserve. This debate began when edgecrusher2199 thought with Reinhardt predicting WW3 that now would be an easy time to hit the American homeland. He and anyone else who believes the USA is not up to such a challenge will be in for a real "shock & awe" the likes of which has never before been seen. ...

Well, the Rothschilds and their lackeys have taken America over.
I can't wait to see what the great military and brave population you speak of are going to do about it.

Perhaps tip the cap as the victors zoom past in armor-plated stretch Porches?

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
World War 3 started the day after World War 2. Its slow build up over a period of time. It may seem like it all happens at once, but it doesn't.

What we are going to see is the beginning of the American Revolution that will lead to the even more weakening of the United States. Which in turn will lead to the negative powers of the world attacking them. The United States will in turn try to protect themselves. But it will not lead to the use of Nuclear power. There will be much bombing of the larger cites.

The Third World War will ultimately lead to another country taking over the United States. They do not own themselves, the individuals of the United States lost their freedom a long time ago. They have tried to make it seem as they have been working for their freedom but they haven't been. The have been trying to control the world and the masses of people on this planet.

The people of the United States lost their choice to their rights by instilling a government that was bent on world domination. This is extremely apparent when you look at the whole picture. The 700 billion bill passed is created illusion to try to pacify the people as their world falls even more apart. When the people realize that they are working for everyone else, and not for themselves, that is when the war truly will take off.

When you live in a country that says you are free, yet you cannot afford by buy bread for your children, people get upset. When people stop saying things like, 'Well that's not my problem', or 'That's their problem', then things will change. But not until then. War happens cause people think their rights are being taken away, and that started in the United States a very long time ago.

The true war is people wanting to be who they are, and not who every one else thinks they should be. We impose our morals, thinking they are the right ones. We pass bills and laws to make people conform to our idea of what the world should be. The fact is that no one is perfect, and if we all live our lives the way the other guy wants us to, well then, we are not free, and we will be miserable.

We need to take responsibility for our world now, personally as well as any other way, and not vote for anyone to make choices for us and rule our world. We are giving our monies to people who decide how they can get more money from us. Does that seem odd to anyone but me???

When people feel they have no control over their lives, they feel they have nothing to lose. Is is any wonder that there is wars?? I for one am not concerned about World War Three. If it happens it does. And if it does, it will be of no surprise to me at all.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kailassa
CUT...
Well, the Rothschilds and their lackeys have taken America over.
I can't wait to see what the great military and brave population you speak of are going to do about it.
Perhaps tip the cap as the victors zoom past in armor-plated stretch Porches?

You won't get any argument from me on this dismal ultra conspiracy theory that may indeed prove to be true. If what you suggest turns out to be "paranoia" gone wild... Again I would simply suggest that any attempt to invade US soil will be one freaky nightmare for anyone so foolish to try. Peace

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

Star in a Jar...exactly what planet are you from and WHAT IN THE HECK are you talking about???? Sex Camps (I was in over 22 years...PLEASE tell me where THOSE are...I never got based there...) As for the other BS you came up with, VERY few rapes or theft has occured in the ranks...and those that have were SEVERELY punished...unlike the Japaneese prison camps or even the German camps where MILLIONS were KILLED, you moron...or don't you read history?? My apologies to everyone here, but when I read such DRIVEL from some moron who has NO FRIGGIN CLUE, it kindaa torques me a bit...as some of you stated in other parts of this thread...WWIII is coming...I disagree...it's already started...on Sept 11, 2001...but there is no country that is the specific target...it's more of an ideology...but should ANY specific country or countries (Including Russia) decide to take us on...in a gloves off fight...ya better think before you act...because you'll get hurt...VERY badly...as I've stated in some of my responses to other threads...I spent over 22 years in the USAF as a flyer...and other programs I can't get into...just suffice to say should we have to to doubt "Throw Down" as long as the politicians stay out of it, we will get the job done quickly and effectively...what elot of the peeps on here have forgotten is that we are VERY careful about the targets we hit with precision weapons, etc...in a gloves off shooting war...that WILL NOT happen...we have more then the capability to literally wipe a country off of the face of the earth...and then some...one poster even brought up a US based scenario where we were fighting on our homeland...he hit it right on the head...you'd BETTER not mess with Texas or ANY other state in the south for sure, where gun ownership per houshold is the highest in the nation (I have 5) and I'm NOT from Texas...but know alot of peeps from there...also, that was one of the big reasons we didn't invade Japan during WW!!...people fighting to the finish in their own backyards??? Obviously, who ever wrote that has no clue what they were talking about...It would be UGLY...and not for the US either...National pride asside...

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Wow pretty interesting claim since his site is now (and has been for a few weeks) password protected. I'm shocked that nobody else here has said something about that. It must be easier to make a claim about someone when the rest of the people can't independently verify it.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
sex camps...hehehehe intern me there please...

well, reinhardt was right again. pity most of his site is now wiped and the rest password protected......dont know why? spooks would get in and read it anyway, so all he is stopping is us normal punters.

pretty frustrating.

anyone like to share a password with me?

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSfan

unfortunately i dont know the password, he has stated before that he regularly wipes stuff off his site and encourages people to save the pages onto their hard drive, i dont think there's anything suspicious about this. I cant believe reinhardt was right again today, he predicted this "crash" today weeks ago. 6th october right again.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlaneIP
...but should ANY specific country or countries (Including Russia) decide to take us on...in a gloves off fight...ya better think before you act...because you'll get hurt...VERY badly

No my friend. With all due respect to your military career, in a gloves off fight I'm pretty sure we'd see the planet go *poof*. Maybe like a few cockroaches make it out alive, but not much more... well maybe Keith Richards.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join