It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin: Obama Is ‘Palling Around With Terrorists’

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Would you turn to your closest neighbor, Canada????

I thought it was Russia? Remember....."When Putin rears his head in American airspace...where do you think that is? That's right Alaska."

Or, "I can see Russia from my house"...

One of those might have been Tina Fey though.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Grafilthy

Lol, yeah, isn't that Russia? Anyways, Palin tells terrorists good job, they're doing a great job trying to destroy America. McCain tells Osama he's safe as long as he stays in Pakistan. Obama... worked for a charity. How evil of him to work for charity!

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by GamerGal

Was wondering if you could supply some links to the terrorist acts AIP has done? I'd like to see what they have done.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

There isn't anything. A few fringe members have been treasonous by suggesting they should secede from the US, but that's it.

It's mudslinging. Just like this thread and most of the others on this website. ATS tried to stop it, but apparently most of us can't comprehend that we're participating in dumbed down politics.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublime620

I figured not. I googled it and couldn't find anything but the speech. Just wanted to see a response.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 04:12 AM
link   

The speech where she told Terrorists who declared War on America that they were doing good work? I already posted the actual speech through Youtube. Where she is friends with terrorists who hate America and told them that they were doing good work declaring war on America.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Sublime620

Originally posted by Sublime620

There isn't anything. A few fringe members have been treasonous by suggesting they should secede from the US, but that's it.

It's a good thing that Howard Dean never got the Democratic nomination, since Vermont has been petitioning for secession for some time now:

Second Vermont Republic
The Second Vermont Republic is a nonviolent citizens' network and think tank opposed to the tyranny of Corporate America and the U.S. government, and committed to the peaceful return of Vermont to its status as an independent republic and more broadly the dissolution of the Union.

www.vermontrepublic.org...

By some theories, the American Revolution was a secession rather than a revolution.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by jsobecky

Did Dean go to the group tell them they were Great Men and to keep up the good work to destroy America? Is he best freinds, is his wife a member, did he tell them to keep attacking America? No? Then not the same.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
By some theories, the American Revolution was a secession rather than a revolution.
en.wikipedia.org...

Technically, it was secession from the British Commonwealth. Secessions generally lead to war. When the South seceeded from the Union... And with the feelings that most now harbor towards the Federal Government, is it any wonder that some are starting to feel this way?

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Once again...i've seen that speech a 100 times. I want a link showing the terrorist acts they have committed. Did they murder anyone? Did they blow up anything? LINKS pls

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

Speaking of secession....Sarah Palin's husband (the "First Dude") was (maybe still is) a member of the AIP...the Alaska Independence Party, a group that advocates the secession and independence, as its own nation, of our State of Alaska.

While I don't wish to imply that that orginization would ever advocate a 'violent' rebellion, it certainly does take some of the wind out of Mrs. Palin's sails, dontcha think? (wink) You Betcha!!!

Personal opinion: Mrs. Palin is being fed stuff to say. The William Ayers allegations are tenuous....actually, non-existent fluffy desperate grabs at anything, showing the GOP at its worst. Even John McCain referred to him as 'washed-up' during the final Presidential Debate. AND, we are talking about activities of Mr. Ayers' four DECADES ago!!! I think he's cleaned up his act since being a rabid anti-Vietnam War protestor....I mean, he was invitied to sit on a bi-partisan committee formed by a FRIEND of Ronald Reagan's, for gosh sake!

Second point: The GOP will stop at no alleged inference, or even out-right lie, in the final two-and-a-half weeks of this......

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   

He hasn't been a member since 2002. I'm not exactly sure on the date..but you can find the information on Wikipedia.

As for Ayers, i could care less if he's changed. It doesn't change what he did. It's not like he stole some candy bars from the grocery store. I can't defend that man nor would i consider ever doing it.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   

David, by 'He' I'm assuming you're referring to Mr. Palin?

But...2002??? Really, just give 'em a pass? Well, I guess...you betcha!!!

As to William Ayers, and his wife....let's look it up to see if THEY went to jail for their activities of the 1960s. So, was there or was there NOT rehabilitation?

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   

LOL..did i say i gave him a pass? I was just stating the fact. Oh, and just because someone isn't found guilty of a crime most certainly does not mean they are not guilty of the crime..which he was. He admitted to it.

Are you going to defend O.J. now?????
With this reasoning you must think he's innocent too.

[edit on 17-10-2008 by David9176]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Now if Obama had been 'palling around' with OJ, he'd be done! The fact is that 51% of the voting public could care less about the Ayers-Obama connection, and only 32% view it as a negative according to a Fox News poll. Given that, this is a non-issue in respect to the election. McCain himself seems to be tired of the non-issues based attacks, and it is clear that this tactic is not working.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176

Once again...i've seen that speech a 100 times. I want a link showing the terrorist acts they have committed. Did they murder anyone? Did they blow up anything? LINKS pls

According to what Palin said, all options are being considered. You see, it's being worked out even as we speak... She said something to the effect that she HOPES she doesnt' have to kill. Seriously. I give her credit for not being quite that bloodthirsty but the only guaranteee is her hope. Sheesh.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

Now if Obama had been 'palling around' with OJ, he'd be done!

LOL. Yeah, I don't think Bill Ayers himself would want to hand around with OJ. Would give him a bad name..

This section is off topic.....I was in college when the OJ trial finished...when the verdict came...everyone on my campus cheered..i could hear it from my dorm room. I couldn't help but wonder...what are they cheering for? They didn't win anything. Ok..back on topic.

And you are right....i don't think it's an issue anymore...if there was more to it...it would have came out by now. Obama has never said anything about supporting terrorism. I just didn't like his decision still associate with the man, that's all. That's my opinion, i'm not trying to hate on him. It's just what i think.

I'm curious as to whom has the numbers on the Palin Terrorist ties? Would like to see them..to compare and really to see if people are that concerned about it?

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Doesn't Palin have ties to domestic terrorists with the Alaskan Separatist Party?

I know she's not a member, but her husband was. And as Major of Wasilla, she did speak to the group a few times.

That seems to be just about as much of an association that Obama has with his terrorist.

This election is horrible. They should make a law against negative campaign ads. Something where a straight out white lie would disqualify your candidacy or something.

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by nj2day

Major of Wasilla...

Major of Wasilla?!?!?!?!!?!? Is that from back in her National Guard commanding days?

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jsobecky

Who cares?

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join