It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Banker Bailout: Total Financial Dictatorship

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 05:14 AM
link   
There will be no uprising until people cannot get what they need to survive.
If there is an uprising,it would be squelched easily because the majority of us in the US don't have the backbone to follow through with anything that would require breaking a sweat.
Americans have become weak and soft,sucking on the teat of luxury and ease,any changes will be led by the few who still have a pair,and there are only a few.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Martin Luther King was QUITE successful, using peaceful resistance. Use your imagination in how to carry that out.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns
Perhaps the people of this nation should boycott paying taxes.

No taxes paid..no way they can rip us off...simple.

Cheers!!!!

I agree, they cannot prosecute EVERYONE.

Or take the nuclear option defined in the US Bill of Rights, to overthrow the government and instill one that will uphold the Constitution.

When I swore into the United States military, I swore to uphold the Constitution, and to defend this nation against "ALL enemies, foreign AND DOMESTIC."

This worthless Congress, Presidency, and Shadow Government: CFR, Fed Reserve, ARE domestic enemies, they don't represent us, the people, any more.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Originally posted by RFBurns
Perhaps the people of this nation should boycott paying taxes.

No taxes paid..no way they can rip us off...simple.

Cheers!!!!

I agree, they cannot prosecute EVERYONE.

Or take the nuclear option defined in the US Bill of Rights, to overthrow the government and instill one that will uphold the Constitution.

When I swore into the United States military, I swore to uphold the Constitution, and to defend this nation against "ALL enemies, foreign AND DOMESTIC."

This worthless Congress, Presidency, and Shadow Government: CFR, Fed Reserve, ARE domestic enemies, they don't represent us, the people, any more.

Sorry you feel that way. I really am.

But that is the real trick isn't it? For you to accomplish the gargantuan task of overthrowing this State, easily the most powerful in all of human history, you will pass through dimensions of reality.

When, actually more accurately if, you reach the the top of the mountain you will have to fight an Immortal to accomplish your task. His game will be tight and only the truth will proceed from his mouth. If your tiny little mind doesn't instantly explode in its container, you will most likely surrender and admit you were wrong and the people that you gathered together to go on your fool adventure will be left to swing in the wind.

You should really come up with more responsible solutions to deal with what you consider injustice. Otherwise, things in your life will end badly for you.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by bruxfain

I agree. Neither non-payment of taxes nor violent overthrow are the answer. We cannot condone such actions, since we then become as evil as they are, and we are better than that.
Please also remember that it isn't the ENTIRE Congress that perpetrated this treason. There are still 171 members of Congress that had the courage to vote against this bill:
clerk.house.gov...

Let's make sure that those that voted NAY are re-elected, and those that voted YEA are DEFEATED.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

The fact that a lot of them voted no, doesn't mean they are not "in" on it.

They only needed so much votes, so why make everybody look bad?

Just a thought.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrndLkNatv
For those of us who believe in Jesus Christ, we know we will be fine.. We may die but we will be released from hell here on earth. For those in control and those who don't believe, well you get hell for eternity.

You know from all the posts you've been writing I get the feeling you have dangerously misinterpreted the fundamentals of Christianity. This whole "My life is in God's hands so let the dictator do what he wants" is very reminiscent of Romans 13. And our good pal Hitler was very keen on convincing the masses with these false presumptions. Dangerous path you follow sir.

As for the this bailout, I don't know what to make of it. All those Fema camps must be prepping for activation. I guess Bush can consider it mission accomplished for all the horrid legislations he's passed over the years.

It's time for a revolution: non-compliance first, and if that doesn't work...well...you know what to do

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
If there is an uprising,it would be squelched easily because the majority of us in the US don't have the backbone to follow through with anything that would require breaking a sweat.
Americans have become weak and soft,sucking on the teat of luxury and ease,any changes will be led by the few who still have a pair,and there are only a few.

There is no point in fighting until at least the enemy is named. Our government capitulated but no one knows to whom or what. In order to win you must know who the enemy is.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Otherwise, things in your life will end badly for you

AND?

"And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell."

Matthew 10:28

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

Let's make sure that those that voted NAY are re-elected, and those that voted YEA are DEFEATED.

I wholeheartedly agree. I will vote against those incumbents who supported this garbage legislation.

That includes Obama and McCain.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Otherwise, things in your life will end badly for you

AND?

"And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell."

Matthew 10:28

That's close enough to what I wrote earlier, "The truth will proced from his mouth." You should really look closer at what is going in your world. Satan is a obviously a master at misdirection.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Oh dude, don't worry about me. I'm well informed about his Illuminati, their agenda, roots, and members.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

So, who is Satan? I've been looking for someone that could answer me that question.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   

LOL, I'm sure there are a couple places to find this out with an elementary Google search.

Type "Who is Satan?" then hit the "enter" button on your keyboard.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Here, I'll make it easy:

Who is satan?

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

I think you are hitting the nail on the head. Money is a means to an end. A tool and not the ultimate goal. This is about survival of the fittest. Or the richest in this case.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Interesting, I've been thinking Reza Pahlavi or someone linked to him. Guess you showed me.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by bruxfain

Interesting, I've been thinking Reza Pahlavi or someone linked to him. Guess you showed me.

Satan is not a man. He will possess the antichrist 3 1/2 years into the tribulation, but he is a fallen archangel, not human.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by GrndLkNatv

You and your fellow bible thumpers will have plenty of time to convert the Fema camp guards to accpet Christ into their lives while they get ready to "re-educate" you..

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join