It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Banker Bailout: Total Financial Dictatorship

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Banker Bailout: Total Financial Dictatorship

www.infowars.com

The bailout bill means total financial dictatorship. This bill gives the death penalty to capital markets. The execution will, if this passes, begin immediately and be stretched out over succeeding years.It includes such nooses as:

1. The Secretary of the Treasury (Finance Czar) gets complete power to buy up any mortgage-related assets he decides on. No questions asked.

2. The Finance Czar (Secretary) and the Fed Chairman get power to buy ANY FINANCIAL ASSET (wow!). They need only inform Congress in writing what they are up to.

3. The Czar can buy troubled assets of ANY financial institution he decides on.

(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 3-10-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Congrats, ever-worthless Congress---You've now turned us into Wall street and the fed's perpetual tax-serfs. You should all be so proud of yourselves for continuing to sell your nation out and stomp on the backs of its struggling citizens.

We weren't paying enough for all of your other idiotic fiscal irresponsibilities such as endless invasions and occupations, and no-bid contracts---Now we can hold our wallets out for the criminal fraud perpetuators on Wall street as all of you rape us indefinitely. Thanks so much.

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Perhaps the people of this nation should boycott paying taxes.

No taxes paid..no way they can rip us off...simple.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Where are the Nordics to take me away from all of this bs that our supposed govt. is ramming down our throats? I want to get out of here!!!

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
There was a threat by W. to pass this

OR Martial Law for citizens.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Martial law could still happen in spite of this idiotic bill passing. They wont be happy until they own everything.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by rangersdad

I EXPECT it to, as I predict there is going to be an uprising over this despicable slap in the face of this struggling nation. I think this is what TPTB have been prepping for---They knew what the plan was going to be all along. This has been deliberate from the getgo.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
And I suppose the next step is to declare to the US citizens that they are now a part of something called the North American Union.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
That is all very well and dandy, but , not only there's a limit on how much can be bought (700bn), it's not 'everything' as that 'news' imply, but also, this sort of bailouts were done previously in different industries , but also in finance, and the world did not turn onto a worst place than usual.

The valid part of the question is why so much power on the hands of a single guy (Paulson), why should taxpayers money be able to used without any further scrutiny than the reasoning of someone, that already failed as he was totally unable to predict any of the current economical events and act in any form or way.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns
Perhaps the people of this nation should boycott paying taxes.

No taxes paid..no way they can rip us off...simple.

Cheers!!!!

might as well, there is a shortage of space in the prisons already. They can't store or feed us all.

[edit on 3-10-2008 by lost in the midwest]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Did you all ever figure out one thing?? If they markets fail, the rich are poor as well. Why would they want to shut it all down and join us all in a rocks and sticks war? They don't want that..

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

I think we should all go get a tax safe haven in the Bahamas like the very rich so often do. I refuse to pay for this bs!

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by GrndLkNatv

Did you all ever figure out one thing?? If they markets fail, the rich are poor as well. Why would they want to shut it all down and join us all in a rocks and sticks war? They don't want that..

I guess you have never played the game Monopoly?
Usually there is only one person left with any money. Everyone else goes bankrupt, and the person with the money buys everything on the board. It doesn't MATTER how much money he/she has left. As long as everyone else is BANKRUPT, the winner OWNS EVERYTHING.

That is what is happening in the US and eventually in the world. The winners will own EVERYTHING, and the rest of us will have to survive on crumbs, be slaves, OR??????????????????
"Time for the pitchforks yet?

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Maybe you haven't figured out the bigger lesson from Monopoly. What happens when you do own it all? Nothing.. everything you have is worthless because nobody is willing to buy it from you... What good is a dollar if nobody will take it? What good is a product if nobody will buy it? Get it, only an idiot wants to own it all..

Let me make it a little simpler for you... The greatest joke Satan every played on man kind was to make them think they would live forever. So say one man owned it all, it would only be temporary because no matter what that person did, they will still die, and being such greedy bas..ard they will definately find a warm spot in hell.

[edit on 3-10-2008 by GrndLkNatv]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Land? Food? Fuel? Water?

Who says it will have ANYTHING to do with paper currency? These maniacs are going after something MUCH bigger...

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
What will you do with it all? Again, if you hold all the water in teh world, what good is it? It's worth nothing as you the holder of it all will still die and all of your efforts are for nothing, a complete waste.

That's why smart people like bill gates give back to the world as they soon find out they are going to die no matter what and all of the efforts in those short 75 years are all worthless.

In 100 years nobody will even care nor know who Bill Gates was, but in a million years billions will still worship Jesus Christ on every Sunday... Which one was the meglomanic idiot and which one had nothing?

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective

Land? Food? Fuel? Water?

Who says it will have ANYTHING to do with paper currency? These maniacs are going after something MUCH bigger...

Your going to give me a heart attack at the age of twenty five!
It's just a grand chess game for the super wealthy.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
yes, that same group of super wealthy who will all take dirt naps right next to the poor and who will not have a seat in heaven.. Those 75 or so short years on this planet all for nothing..

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   

What good is a dollar if nobody will take it? What good is a product if nobody will buy it? Get it, only an idiot wants to own it all..

The world has seen plenty of "idiots". They have left huge scars on humanity and the world, men like Napoleon, the Caesars, Attila the Hun, William the Conqueror, Hitler, Hannibal, Saladin, Genghis Khan.
The name of the game is POWER and CONTROL. Having the money brings that.
By your logic, Bill Gates should have retired long ago, and yet he still wants MORE.

Please, put a little thought into your posts, before you lash out at people. Your posts show very shallow thought. I would give you an "F" on this assignment. Now go do some homework, before you post again.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Shallow?

Actually my posts show that you are narrow minded. All dictators fail and this too shall pass and man kind will live on.. Again, those who want it all always end up with nothing. Maybe you should seek a little higher truth instead of what you think is going on. No matter what Bill Gates does, he will die and with it he will have done nothing... That is the truth... The pure fact of this truth is no matter what you say here, in 50 years nobody will know, nor care, and again the same idiots who think they are running the world will be dead and have nothing... Get it? Life ends, money and power are merely illusions for those who are too dumb to see what is really there. Those who follow the way of power and money spend eternity in hell.. Once you die, you are dead forever unless you believe..

For those of us who believe in Jesus Christ, we know we will be fine.. We may die but we will be released from hell here on earth. For those in control and those who don't believe, well you get hell for eternity.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join