It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Banker Bailout: Total Financial Dictatorship

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by reconpilot

Originally posted by bruxfain
reply to post by reconpilot

Actually, I suggested that you find more responsible ways to deal with your problem to save your own life. I am 99% certain that you are wrong in you analysis of what is going on in this world and this country and 100% certain that if you run up on the owner of this house; you won't survive long enough to repent it.

So you can get all the fools pumped up to storm the heights and the same thing will happen to you that happened when they tried it in November 2005.

Its called compassion not cowardice, but you can believe what you want.

I am a great believer in compassion and would not advocate violence until forced to the point . But if you cannot see the paralels between america now and the end of the weimar republic you are being willfully blind .

When the jews were being loaded on to rail cars the rabbis assured them everything would be okay because they are gods chosen race !

Only weeks ago you were being assured by all the experts and politicians that the economy was going to be fine . tell that to the people now living in cars and tents .

And how long ago was it that GW declared victory in IRAQ ?

No , its to late for that and to make matters worse the enviroment is going in to melt down .litterally .

America slept when there was still time to protest us out of the war and take congress back from the special interests . Its over now ,your to late .

Will you advocate compassion when they rip your wife and child from your arms and load them on to a truck ? Or do you say ,'dont worry Hon ,our god will protect you ' !!!!!

How many lies do you have to ignore before you WAKE UP ?

They have shredded your constitution ,turned your free country in to a police state and you are saying 'im sure it nothing to worry about '

It was the same in Nazi germany . Nobody wanted to see the obvious because hitler was the saviour of the nation.

I am certainly no Nazi. I know what you are saying is all lies. I am fully awake. The Iraq war ended with a conclusive victory on November 6, 2005. The economy is just fine. The Jews are just fine. I don't know much in detail concerning Germany between the two great wars.

Check this out, the following is my impression of THE TRUTH:

Something hidden is trying hard but failing to spin the world into chaos. This hidden thing wanted a recession in the United States so bad that it destroyed the financial system. Still it got no sustained response. Its been shrugged off.

Noone really cares what you are talking about and ultimately you will have to prove it, all these things you say. This is America 2008, not Germany 1920s. I think it you who should open his eyes, before you end up in the insane asylum or worse.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   

You should be very happy to know that New Yorkers are protesting. There is no doubt that we have many angry people. With this many people we have artisans ,welders ,gardeners, and farmers on our side. If we use the resources we have correctly there will be less suffering. The wealth that was stolen was created by collective intelligence; it can be recreated.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by bruxfain

Noone really cares what you are talking about and ultimately you will have to prove it, all these things you say. This is America 2008, not Germany 1920s. I think it you who should open his eyes, before you end up in the insane asylum or worse

You have pegged "reconpilot" for what he is, a complete. fraud. In my opinion, the closest this guy ever got to a cockpit is when he plays "Flight Simulator". I took the time to do a little investigating concerning his "experiences". First of all, everything that he has related in his threads is available on the internet at multiple sites. The NAVAL AIR STATION NOWRA incident he says he was told about, on thread "Retired RAAF Pilots opinion, is available here:
www.rense.com...
On his "RAAF pilot " thread, some of his WILD claims:

There are small portals ,there are wormholes and there are stargates .
I dont know myself if that hole in the rock wall is a stargate or not .
vertical cliff faces have always made great hanger bays because they are hard to get at and easily disguised by a holographic projection .
I have been taken to a secret gateway in Switzerland once .It was disguised as a small religious shrine . It will only operate if you have the correct IFF/dna code and probably a password.
The wormholes that are generated in the sky above our bases here are to allow interstellar craft through or just to hop from one side of the planet to another . It takes a lot more power to generate a hole that big than say one big enough for a human to walk through like the ones in SG1.
Some wormholes are generated naturally by interacting gravity fields of planetary bodies . This can cause problems .

Generated wormholes just stitch together the gravity fields of planets so that the wormhole skips and jumps from one body to the next . Its a bit like the sling shot effect . A stitch in time makes nine .
Time sliding is another trick we use a lot during training only there is no lost time , you are just taken back to the starting point of your 'trip' and none the wiser except for a few brief recalls . It takes a lot of energy to do that but it can be done and the greys are very,very good at it . The good ones that is . Time is wave like so like 'stitches in time' you just have to measure the crests and troughs accurately and sew yourself back in before the 'snake's tail cracks '.
I do love the priests kings code language ,so poetic and yet child like in its innocence and beauty .

So the 'fabric of time' really is a good almost literal analogy .

Later on , he talks about the "Force". I guess he's seen Star Wars:

Ask the right questions and the force will bring you the answers .

He also claims to have experience with time travel! :

I do have experience of time travel , had a few tricks played on me but there is so much stuff I still dont know . Forward travel is far more complex and difficult to do , backwards travel takes A LOT of energy but can be done relatively easily by some of the most technically advanced ET's .Thats about all I know at the present .

On another thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I Have seen and talked to many alien species , they are my friends .
Proof ? you cant handle the proof. I have seen a Jehovahs wittness Jibber and sweat with fear when one of my Alien friends walked up behind me and showed himself . He showed himself because this creep was a threat to me and my family .The evidence for your ET origins are everywhere you look and in your DNA.
If you ever come to visit OZ , let me know and I can tell you a beach you can visit where I can guarantee half the people you will see there are Aliens ! Its funny because we take it for granted but its true nonetheless .
You will notice a lot of the guys and galls have Dragon Tattoos . You will notice lots of grey and green eyes , you will notice a lot of guys have monobrows ( a classic altairian male feature ) .
You will notice altairians generally have square jawed faces , very handsome , lean and muscular . Always polite to the ladies .
Humans are generally untrustworthy . Especially the ones who believe in 'GOD' .

The RAAF has a rigorous set of tests, prior to accepting a candidate as a fighter pilot. Look at this guy's quotes. Is there any doubt that he would be scrubbed? I have no doubt.
I could go on, but why bother? I think you and I have this guy's number.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrndLkNatv
What will you do with it all? Again, if you hold all the water in teh world, what good is it? It's worth nothing as you the holder of it all will still die and all of your efforts are for nothing, a complete waste.

That's why smart people like bill gates give back to the world as they soon find out they are going to die no matter what and all of the efforts in those short 75 years are all worthless.

In 100 years nobody will even care nor know who Bill Gates was, but in a million years billions will still worship Jesus Christ on every Sunday... Which one was the meglomanic idiot and which one had nothing?

[edit on 3-10-2008 by GrndLkNatv]

if you have it all you have power and control over every person on the planet.

if you owned all the water, you decide who gets it and who dos'nt, people would/will be at the mercy of the owners, any value you lose by owning it all, you gain in power.

food/water/fuel/shelter wether owned by one or many always has value to humanity, its how we survive and the demand for it will never stop regardless of it's money value.

control it/them, you ensure your own survival, and your future generations, and you decide the fate of everybody elses. and even shape the world how you see fit.

essentially you become a god to the people, or at least play god with the people.

[edit on 5-10-2008 by lifeform]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

I will say again what I have said all along . NOBODY on this sight will EVER be able to provide absolute proof of what they claim to know including me .
When the disclosure comes there will still be denial because many who enjoy power at this time will loose it.
That includes clever spin/disinfo guys like you prof and thats why you fence hop to give crediblity to your fractured arguments.

A bit like Sarah Palin.

All I have ever done is share what I can in the hope that it will give others a few leads to understanding all this a bit better .

See prof , i dont give a damn if anyone believes me or not , Its of no consequence . But you are afraid of the truth because your currency is lies just like that of your fed gov.

And now those lies are coming back to bite those that spun them for profit.
Enjoy your ill gotten gains while you can .

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   

People that have imaginary alien friends really need to seek professional help. I sincerely mean that. If you really believe everything that you posted, then you are living in a world of delusions.
Stargates, time travel, alien friends? These are science fiction, not reality.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus

People that have imaginary alien friends really need to seek professional help. I sincerely mean that. If you really believe everything that you posted, then you are living in a world of delusions.
Stargates, time travel, alien friends? These are science fiction, not reality.

HA HA ! Your so right prof . I do need proffesional help .To wake up people like you , I need lots of help .

But if you really like to think your as good as it gets then god help this planet .

" The evidence is now so consistent and so overwhelming that no reasonably intelligent person can deny that something unexplained is going on in our atmosphere '

Admiral of the fleet The lord Hill Norton

" I am convinced these objects do exist and are not manafactured by any nation on earth ."

Air chief Marshall Lord Dowding CinC RAF fighter command .

Just because the US Military still lies and denies throught its teeth does not mean to say high ranking officers from Europe do.

Whats it going to take Prof for you to wake up ?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join