It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Blossom Goodchild Right about Oct 14th? Is This proof?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
You'll have your answer on the day I guess. I refuse to waste any more of my time considering this one until the 15th.

Th8nker

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I don't understand why everyone is putting so much faith in this woman? Who is she? Is Blossom Goodchild even her real name? Or just an alias. What's her background?

Personally to me, this Blossom Goodchild, just seem to appear out of no where, with a large claim of a UFO fly by. I just taking a extra step of precaution when it comes to these claims.

It seems every year we have about 4-5 ATS members predicting a "mass landing" or "mass fly by" with seemingly end in failure, and these prediction usually faded in shadows of the ever growing threads on ATS. Then it seems every blue moon, we have some individual who claims to have connections with alien, sent out as a prophet or a messenger.

Don't get me wrong, I know aliens are real, I believe they were real for quite some time, even before I witness two ufo incident, possible three over the last five years.

But a red flag went up for me when the world "Galactic Federation of Light," it sounds oddly familiar to the "Galactic Federation of the World," which is from the site www.nibiruancouncil.com... Which I'm positive is a fraudulent site. I just read the site's news/update, and yeah same deal with the October 14th mass fly by.

So the question is are these Blossom Goodchild and Jelaila Starr (of nibiruancouncil.com) sister messenger of a large mother organization, or is one milking the predictions of the other.

I'm sorry I'm so skeptical, but when a person who is trying to channel a message from other highly intelligent beings, through means of profit, they in my book have to lost all credibility or decency.

I hope this Blossom Goodchild individual is right, I want a massive fly by, sighting, I want a full disclosure, I know it will happen soon in my lifetime, but will it happen on the date given, who knows....

So please someone give me more information on Blossom Goodchild and the Galactic Federation of Light.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Until 14th october this woman will get millionaire , i still cant understand how many people here are believing in her story so blindly.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Truther

I wish you would all wake up to the deception that you are falling into. This is a great deception. The Bible is clear that Satan deceives by showing himself as an angel of light. It also is clear that in the last days, there will be a great falling away from the church - this is happening and if this even truly does occur, I can see how it would cause even more falling away. Christians, get out your Bibles and actually read them - blow off the dust from their covers. It is obvious that if there is ANY truth the the coming of these demonic beings, we must be prepared for spiritual warfare. Notice what the lady says - there are subtle threats being made towards those that refuse to "believe." Remember that those that don't take the mark of the antichrist will be killed.

I don't know what else to say. If you're a Christian, prepare for war, because if you do not prepare and guard your heart and mind, your soul is going to end up in hell with every other person that follows these false angels of the light - these demons.

[edit on 4-10-2008 by Ron Paul Girl]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Ron Paul Girl

While it's difficult to argue with what Jesus said in the gospels, the large majority of the Church's history has been based on the teachings of St Paul, whose conversion on the road to Damascus sounds suspiciously like modern UFO reports.

How do you know that St Paul wasn't being tricked by these same 'demons' you speak of and that Christianity wasn't usurped at that point and its message corrupted? Why do you believe that the light St Paul saw was Christ but modern accounts are actually demons?

In a similar vein does anyone know of a good reason why the book of Revelation is not part of the same satanic conspiracy? Maybe what John was seeing was Project Bluebeam?

To get back on topic, has anyone found any independent verification of the Florida Sky Phenomenon? Until that happens I would be very skeptical of the report or to be kind maybe it was some natural phenomena that was misperceived by the family in question?

[edit on 5/10/2008 by MarrsAttax]

[edit on 5/10/2008 by MarrsAttax]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Yet again I find myself confused by the amount of IMO's, sketchy information and a D Day's.

Man. I guess I'm just going to wait and see, because Ive been around here probably too long to hold my breath.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 04:26 AM
link   
She is wrong.

And any alliance called 'Alliance of light' would be very dangerous if it existed. Usually such names are reserved for dangerous folks that have got goals that are anything else except for peacefull if you get me.

I don't think i'll ever see spaceships on 14 October, but if there are I'll identify for free what race they REALLY belong to and what the're most likely planning. (mind you i've got a gap of 15.000 years but considering the length of evolution in general that should not pose much of a problem)

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I myself don't believe that it will happen, but here is a chap who went onto Dutch TV who does believe and says that goverments are checking his website out daily.
"Dutch TV newsreport October 1st. Interview with Anton Teuben of www.niburu.nl about the event that will take place on October 14th, regarding the massive UFO sighting. " here is the video .

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 05:41 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Listen to what this guy has to say in the telephone call in the link from the thread below, the phone call was made this morning. Might back what she says a little. I watched a program on this guy earlier this year and his dreams often come true. On the program i watched he was helping to try to find a missing person.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 5-10-2008 by MCoG1980]

[edit on 5-10-2008 by MCoG1980]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by MCoG1980

I could not get that link to work,however its on Ytube,

Part 1 www.youtube.com...

Part 2 www.youtube.com...

Sounds like a fun kind of guy.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I've just had a communication from the aliens. Apparently a dilithium flux capacitor strip has come loose and they've had to head in to Station C-09F at Proxima Centauri for repairs. This means they will not be here on October 14th.

Now you can believe me or not as you wish - but if they don't turn up than it proves I'm telling the truth!

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Truther

In all probility this is HAARP in action. end of case HAARP is an earthquake machine. Also based on a bunch of weird stuff Tesla discovered. Somewhat offset by the fact the HAARP array is clearly pointed at the sky.
* HAARP is a doomsday machine ripping a hole in the earth's atmosphere. Colorful, but scienfitically questionable. How do you rip a hole in air?
* HAARP has something to do with UFOs. Either signalling them, blasting them from the skies, or feeding babies to them.
* HAARP is a giant Mind Control broadcasting machine. Appealing, but if it works,
Brian

[edit on 24/09/2008 by ufosbri]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Oh my, yet another predicted date that will amount to nothing.
How many more times are people going to buy into this drivel before they realise you throw enough dates around and one day something will happen coincidentally and then everyone shouts psychic prediction.
Seriously if anyone really feels there is any water held by all these predictions then tell me one thing, the lottery numbers for this friday in the UK.
Thank you in advance...I wont hold my breath.

Mods: Please dont have a 'reply anonymously' option if your not going to allow them through when they are legit and have a point, like my last and only 3-4 posts that are lost in the abyss for no reason.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by skyblueff0
I don't understand why everyone is putting so much faith in this woman? Who is she? Is Blossom Goodchild even her real name? Or just an alias. What's her background?

Because people need something to believe in.
They need the next big event to get hyped up about and go on and on and on about until it doesn't happen.... then they say "well, i didn't REALLY believe it, but i was keeping an open mind"

Even though they have hammered you for weeks saying you're ignorant, not spiritual, a drone, brainwashed and any other insult they can find.

It is a very very sad state of affairs.

These people are just gullible and easily manipulated....

Stand up for reason and just ignore the whole GFL thing and october the 14th BS.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

I dunno bout this one now tbh.

At first I thaught she really was just some crazy old woman...

I was very sceptical.

I would still like to be sceptical, but I have had a feeling for about a week now that there is something HUGE about to happen.

Just something nagging at me that I cannot put my finger on & I have been feeling some anticipation, but do not know why.

My head has been hurting all week, right in the back of my skull& I don't normally get headaches.

Something big is comming, many people are feeling it. People who would normally try to discredit someone like Mrs Goodchild "myself included".

I think October is going to be a very interesting month indeed...

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad
reply to post by blupblup

I dunno bout this one now tbh.

At first I thaught she really was just some crazy old woman...

I was very sceptical.

I would still like to be sceptical, but I have had a feeling for about a week now that there is something HUGE about to happen.

Just something nagging at me that I cannot put my finger on & I have been feeling some anticipation, but do not know why.

My head has been hurting all week, right in the back of my skull& I don't normally get headaches.

Something big is comming, many people are feeling it. People who would normally try to discredit someone like Mrs Goodchild "myself included".

I think October is going to be a very interesting month indeed...

That's just the illusion of something special that's working into your conscience. Don't run back for the things you never lost, you'll die in vain. Not human? Perhaps, but still usefull I guess.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
The cloud thing has been discussed here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is a natural phenomenon called: Anticrepuscular rays

As per usual with anything gfl, nothing to see here.

[edit on 10/3/2008 by schrodingers dog]

Nooooo this is not the same thing. I was born and raised in Colorado Springs, CO under Norad Mountain and I've seen this anomaly several times. As recently as 5 years ago I was up in the canyon with my family at about 2pm and we saw a ray build from the eastern horizon stretching the length of the sky(optical illusion because of the bend of the earth) and through this ray in the sky we could actually see stars in the middle of a blue sky. This and from all the eyewitness accounts of what happened in Florida are identical.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Ironclad

Er... sorry about the alien 'Gods' thing, I meant Dogs.
Gramma's solid, it dropped below freezin' last night.
I'm glad I gotta friend like you Ironclad, we'll enter
the 'Cone' together.

I hope Bruce doesn't mind me hijacking his postings,
he's been out-of-it doin' his travel-travel gig.

He'll go ballistic when he finds out Alien Angels are comin'
in a Snowcone... Snowcone, Snowflake? Heh! you don't
think the Travis Walton thing is connected nuh?

I love being here with my fellow ATS'ers.

[edit on 5-10-2008 by IronMan]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join