It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Blossom Goodchild Right about Oct 14th? Is This proof?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
And, of course, I don't know how to post an image. Sorry. You can look up the images under contrail cloud shadows or so.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
either the 14th will pass and nothing happened or somebody wants us to believe aliens are coming for some reason.

if millions of people disapear that day, aliens would be my last conclusion, no matter what imagery is flashed on TV at us.

i doubt anything will happen on the 14th. but if it does most of the u.f.o. community will want to believe regardless of any truth.

the only way i'd believe it is if there are many independant sources showing footage of the event if it actually happened and something which proved they were not holographic.

i'd also take note of what the mainstream media is reporting and consider the opposite being true.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I'm new here, so please hurt me

I run a site where we have a bit of a growing library of channeled and related material (videos etc) to do with October 14 first contact. Blossom isn't the only channeler talking about this. I run the site, however, I have my own doubts of whether or not this will happen. Because I understand the nature of prophesied future events being fluid (easily changeable based on the creative power of the collective) I am thinking that if it doesn't end up happening on Oct 14, it will soon enough.

Some points to mention:

1-Nobody is saying that the ships will be landing, however, they will make themselves able to be seen. Clearly seen apparently, without a doubt. The channelers are saying that this is a "living ship" or a "Lightship" not a "tin can" flying saucer. They also say the ships are already there...but currently not generally visible.

2-There are several "Alabama's" on Earth...so it could be at all Alabama's or only one. I hear of Alabama's in Africa, the US, Australia(?)

3-"Project Bluebeam":a diversion with partial truths. Blossom is NO agent! I have a close friend in personal contact with her...she's a mother and a channeler who got some information about a date and was brave enough to post it online...that's it. She struggles with her own doubt. It is so that anyone who knows ET exists really WANTS to see a UFO clearly visible in the skies to end all the mystery. She is no different, however she is simply relaying a channeled message.

4 - Nobody channeling this is actually making any profit other then hits to their popular free websites. Blossom might sell a couple CDs

I hope anyone interested in Oct 14 will check out my info library on it here: www.book-of-light.com...

My site is more coming from the "spirituality converging on science" standpoint...so a bit different then ATS, however, I feel it is still complimentary to those seeking the "bigger picture" view of the new paradigm that encompasses everything...seen and unseen...and of course yet to be seen!

We have a channeler on our site called Zingdad (a very close personal friend of mine) who has channeled a message long before Blossom stating that first contact would occur before the end of this year which sort of collaborates with much of what Blossom has said. www.book-of-light.com... The channelings were spoken by Zingdad and made into videos for YouTube.

Say what you want about Channeling, but this message from Zingdad is pretty amazing regardless of where it is coming from. It leaves little room for people to say "it will be a trick". Don't you think that if a mass sighting event was being planned by higher evolved, or even higher dimensional beings that they would plan for all eventualities? I think so. I think we can discuss until we're all turned blue, but we still will not know for sure until the day comes and goes...what exactly will happen. And even IF a bunch of giant Lightships show up in our skies across the planet....and millions or even billions see this event...there will always be the ones to claim a hoax! It all comes down to what you choose to believe and what you choose to see and feel. I think when this happens...each person should simply check their heart...how does it make you really feel? Could it be that these are our family coming to make themselves known? Could it be that the ultimate lie is that we are alone in the universe and that our government knows what's best for us? It's possible, I suppose it's possible too that it's all a hoax...but, I KNOW that we are not alone in the universe and I KNOW that they will soon make themselves known...because I know what I believe to be true and I know what I have checked against my own inner truth bell...there will be billions of perspectives as always!

Namaste!
❤Åηηü≈

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
No...she is wrong.

Anyone who goes by the name of "Blossom Goodchild" is wrong, and they will always be wrong. I don't even have to wait for October 14th to say that.

Call me closed-minded if you want. But as I've said before, she and this so-called "Federation of Light" or whatever it's called, makes a mockery out of a subject that requires serious scientific study and does a disservice to all those who search (I mean actually and really SEARCH) for the truth.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I would never call you close minded DarthChrisious! You are on your own path forward like everyone else.

I actually mostly agree with you!
As I don't really know for sure if "it" will happen, however this is what I think *might* happen. SOME people will see a ship, some will take pictures and others video. Many people won't see a ship, and many won't take pictures or video. Those that see will believe and those that don't will not. That's all I'm saying. So you're totally right...it won't happen and Blossom is wrong. You've decided for you. I've decided I would like to see a Lightship, so if there is one there, I'll see it.

"Serious scientific study" should include the greater aspect of all things including "spirituality" as well as what is known and seen. Interestingly enough, currently the "serious scientific study" is finding that all the so called "mockery makers" or channelers are delving into currently unexplained science because science and spirituality are converging on each other. So again, I partially agree, more serious scientific study is definitely warranted here!

A final thought: Why SEARCH for truth that is within you? Hugs!

Love!
❤Åηηü≈

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
ANTICREPUSCULAR RAYS read up on them on wiki. that is what they saw. on google images you can see stuff exactly like the "snow cone" it all has to do with the sun

farm1.static.flickr.com...

here is a similar picture

and here

www.odu.edu...

nothing more than a trick of the light
You can see these during Northern Lights at night if you look straight up. It's pretty sweet, looks like a bunch of laser beams meeting at on point and disappearing into oblivion.

crazy pplz and their october 13 theories... I believe in UFO's but I'm pretty sure she's trippin on something REAL good to get this whole idea together.

judging by below posts no one has taken into consideration the sun trick I am talking about

[edit on 4-10-2008 by MoothyKnight]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Posting the image, just in case nobody an see it... This is the skycone anomaly.

Here's to hoping something does happen on the 14th...

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annu2012The channelers are saying that this is a "living ship"

Well then if its a LIVING 'ship' then its a CRITTER and we have been seeing those a long time... even NASA has seen those... nothing new here

Except that most people don't get it, even UFO researchers

But when we figure it out, everyone is in for a shock

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
Posting the image, just in case nobody an see it... This is the skycone anomaly.

Here's to hoping something does happen on the 14th...

that is an artist's rendering... did u not see them say that on the video AND ON THE CAPTION???

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annu2012
I am thinking that if it doesn't end up happening on Oct 14, it will soon enough.
Namaste!
❤Åηηü≈

Oh yeah! Now where have I heard this before? If not 14th, then it'll happen soon enough? When? 2012? 2050? 2578? or 784567? Or a trillion years from now? So there's plenty of leeway for error, what?

C'mon guys! What if nothing happens on 14th Oct, in the year of our Lord 2008?
If it happens, I promise to eat my Mexican hat! What about Blossom Goodchild?

I have an open mind but this so called 'channeling' with aliens gets my goat!

Cheers!

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   
"And even IF a bunch of giant Lightships show up in our skies across the planet....and millions or even billions see this event...there will always be the ones to claim a hoax! It all comes down to what you choose to believe and what you choose to see and feel."

if it happened there would need to be something that assured me it was 100% real, not because i don't believe, i had a u.f.o. sighting myself.
but because of current world events.

i hear a lot of talk of a so called agenda to reduce the earths population by 80-90%, i have no way of knowing if it is true or not. but i do see how a alien invasion sold to us via the media could be given to explain the disapearance of millions of people. add to that the talk of some bloke before he died apparently in the know saying they will use a alien hoax invasion as the last stage. again i have no way of knowing if that is really true, but given everything thats happening today i think anything is possible. so untill captain spok shows himself and proves he is'nt just some fictional TV character i'll be very sceptical.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by IronMan
The skies were opening... ready for the alien 'gods'
Anyone can see that... anyone ca... surely you belive
that they're coming?

The snowcone, Blossom saw it... she saw the majesty
and power of the aliens setting the stage for their grand
entrance.

The clouds are in the way, thats all.
But they're coming you bet yer jiminies!
Ten days.

Dude Chill...

And don't ever let me hear you refer to aliens as GOD's ever again.

*snip*

If the do come "though prolly not", They will be people just like you & me..

Start dropping to our knees & worshiping them as Gods & I'm totally outa here..lol

Respect em' sure, but Worship beings as Gods... nup, not gunna do it thks very much.

*Mod Edit: Removed dodgy bit.

[edit on 4-10-2008 by alien]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Ironclad

Rofl , You do know that he was beeing sarcastic about the whole thing ?..right ? (Well at least thats my opinion and I'm about 90% sure
)

Ah and btw , if they really do come they probably will not look like You and me and most definitely will not be humans just like us
umm or did I miss some event when a bunch of humans decided to make their own civilization somewhere far far away
?

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Hi.
I would truly love to believe this event is going to happen,and i do believe it will happen one day,but,i can't help but think that this is going to be some sort of "staged" event!

I am not sure if the tech exists to project images into the atmosphere,but what a perfect time to do it!

The World seems to be in a serious state of upheavel at the moment,and what better way to distract the public than have them believe some massive Alien event is taking place!

Still, i could be totally wrong...

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 04:04 AM
link   
This whole thing may very well turn out to be nothing more than a hoax. It might even come true, if it does who's not to say that it won't turn out similar to the 80's miniseries V.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   
What will Blossom do and say when they dont show up?
Does she have a backup plan?
Is she going to change her prediction to another date? Will she disappear in hiding?

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

This was interesting.

Is this real or an added effect afterwards?

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by MoothyKnight
ANTICREPUSCULAR RAYS read up on them on wiki. that is what they saw. on google images you can see stuff exactly like the "snow cone" it all has to do with the sun.....

As I said... its just a shadow

oregonskywatch.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join