It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federation of Light New Message Update from Blossom Goodchild Herself

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

How do people summon entities that DO NOT exist?

That question doesn't make sense.

Please explain.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deaf Alien

I posted the video at 6:57 a.m... You posted your "rebuttal" at 7:04 a.m. The video is 155 minutes long!!! How did you watch a 155 minute video in 7 minutes? So much for listening to a possible explanation, then rejecting the explanation.

I cannot watch it as it is not closed captioned. Regardless, I have read many books on this. I know all about their rhetoric since I used to be a christian for many years.
I already know that this man in the video is using the bible to "prove" his claim that all extraterrestrials are demons unless I am mistaken (I don't know what he has said).

in the 155 minute video there are 2 bible verses.

1 specifically is the one that says DO NOT follow Asteroth. Which is very close name to what??

people are channeling demons. Nothing more, nothing less. This "New Age" agenda/religion isn't 'new' whatsoever, it's a return to the ancient mystery religions.

Believe whatever you want, but my job is to warn people that there are 'E.T.s", but they are NOT what they claim to be. They are demons, and people channeling these entities aren't talking to aliens.. they are talking to demons.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   

That question doesn't make sense.

Please explain.

It does make sense..

If demons do not exist, how do practitioners of satanism and witchcraft summon 'non-existent' entities?

ANY satanic high priest or priestess will confirm they exist. They summon them.

Anyone who has used an ouija board will tell you they can be summoned.

I'll ask again...

If demons do not exist, how are they summoned/channeled?

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Believe whatever you want, but my job is to warn people that there are 'E.T.s", but they are NOT what they claim to be. They are demons, and people channeling these entities aren't talking to aliens.. they are talking to demons.

They might be talking to "bad entities" or some secret government agents messing with their heads.
Regardless, I am not following some "New Age" movement.
Using the bible DOES NOT prove that all extraterrestrials are demons.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   

It does make sense.. If demons do not exist, how do practitioners of satanism and witchcraft summon 'non-existent' entities? ANY satanic high priest or priestess will confirm they exist. They summon them. Anyone who has used an ouija board will tell you they can be summoned. I'll ask again... If demons do not exist, how are they summoned/channeled?

The "demons" could be bad entities having fun with them. It could be anything.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I'd encourage everyone to check out this thread right here where the GFOL was soliciting "lightship healing" on ATS and the post was locked by a site owner.

Puts the so-called GFOL into perspective I would say.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
ROTFL & LOL

demons... well.... and maybe my dog (his name is Satan in fact, and is lovly and is wise..oh I love him so much) will have to say to me some serious things about it ?

great offtopic sirs/madams

BUT, offtopic

For me this last interview with Blossom is enough to believe her, and as I have my own wisdom and heart I can feel some other things. all of this makes me - that I do NOT believe, I just sit and wait

leave your believe/disbelieve systems .

YOU may AGREE or NOT

but, if the information is imprtant, even when you do not believe tell about it others, as MAYBE you are wrong.

the worst scenario would be chaos within people who do not know the truth

without any information sources - it is easy to shut down internet, mobile phones and phones comm, everything

all everybody will have then will be the ONE TV SHOW - and IF it will happen, you will not find any truth on this TV SHOW

so, please, even if you do not believe - tell about it others. this is not about who is right. this is maybe about somebodys life

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   

They might be talking to "bad entities" or some secret government agents messing with their heads.
Regardless, I am not following some "New Age" movement.
Using the bible DOES NOT prove that all extraterrestrials are demons.

I'm perplexed, I'm not quoting the Bible.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Easy Tiger

Exactly.

Nothing happens. Let that sink in for a minute - NOTHING happens. There has never been an inkling of truth, nor a tiny event that gives credence to the idea, and yet people are still not sure? Certainly use this opportunity to BE sure I'd say.

What happened to the boy that cried wolf too many times? Even if the GFoL does exist - surely their "channelees" on earth are doing them more harm than good? Wait - forget that, I've just opened myself up to: "That's why they don't come because we're like this".

I'll wait until the date - if nothing happens, again, then I will be relieved that my "unsure-ness" is rounded down to 0 and I will never again acknowledge things like this whether they exist or not.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   

It does make sense.. If demons do not exist, how do practitioners of satanism and witchcraft summon 'non-existent' entities? ANY satanic high priest or priestess will confirm they exist. They summon them. Anyone who has used an ouija board will tell you they can be summoned. I'll ask again... If demons do not exist, how are they summoned/channeled?

The "demons" could be bad entities having fun with them. It could be anything.

There are no "E.T's" as in how they are today portrayed. They are demons. Fallen angels. This is all an elaborate plan to get people accustomed to the New Age religion of the antichrist.

People aren't channeling cute, cuddly aliens from another planet, they are channeling demons. The same demons satanists channel and summon.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I hope you realize that there are NO benevolent "E.Ts"...

They are demons. Watch this video about the New Age movement.

Wow, u actually believe that crap??? If anything, humans are the demons...

Don't believe me, but then ask yourself 1 question.

They don't...

people are channeling demons. Nothing more, nothing less. This "New Age" agenda/religion isn't 'new' whatsoever, it's a return to the ancient mystery religions.

As we advanced, didn't we categorize these ancient religions as BS a long time ago??? We're supposed to advance, not go back to stupid ways...

Do you have any proof that E.T.s are scary demons from hell??? dude, u need to grow up... demons = fantasy, just like the bible

If demons do not exist, how do practitioners of satanism and witchcraft summon 'non-existent' entities?

ANY satanic high priest or priestess will confirm they exist. They summon them.

Anyone who has used an ouija board will tell you they can be summoned.

I'll ask again...

if they don't exist, how are they summoned???

well, the short answer, is that they're not summoned, never were, probably never will be... Don't you think that if demons can really be summoned, or have been summoned it would be huge news??? I think it will, yet I have never seen a single news report about that stuff

I don't care how many priests claim that they have summoned demons, because without proof, they're claims are only claims...

They're not summoned, I repeat they're not summoned... Stop deluding yourself, it's embarrising...

If a more intelligent race of beings ever came to planet earth, people like you would make us look bad...

NOW ON-TOPIC

I'm not really sure if I want to believe this. Ill wait for the 14th to see if anything happens but I'm not getting my hopes up one bit...

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Terric

and what if YOU are WRONG ?

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   

There are no "E.T's" as in how they are today portrayed. They are demons. Fallen angels. This is all an elaborate plan to get people accustomed to the New Age religion of the antichrist.

People aren't channeling cute, cuddly aliens from another planet, they are channeling demons. The same demons satanists channel and summon.

again, where is your proof??? What are you basing your claims on???

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Okay, what sources are you using to "prove" that all extraterrestrials are demons?

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by AlexG141989

"embarrassing"???

Do you for a second think I care about being 'embarrassed'??? And do you think for a second I am worried about the blind thinking I'm a fool???

Hardly, like I said, my job is to spread the truth, whether or not people believe me isn't my concern, my concern is to state the truth.

These entities are demons. This New Age garbage is paving the way for the antichrist. This antichrist will come on the scene and offer an amazing solution to the alien invasion. Everyone will marvel at how he "saved us", when in all actuality all he will do is tell his minions to leave.

You are more than welcome to believe whatever you wish, but the facts and the truth never changes. These are demons, people are channeling deceptive entities, not benevolent ETs.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Deaf Alien

I can't watch it...it's not closed captioned, 42, .....hah hah hah (I hope you don't think I'm laughing at you-the stark humor popped in my head and nearly...glad I wasn't drinking anything) ... the federation did not think of the TTY or the closed captioning..

Why won't this work with my language bar!

What kind of advanced world forgets it's.. disabled?

Hah good point! WhoOoOoOoOops teehee.

*I'll make it my mission to transcribe it today to post for you tomorrow*
*My heads broke but most my senses are intact*

[edit on 1-10-2008 by HugmyRek]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlexG141989

again, where is your proof??? What are you basing your claims on???

I'll assume by your question that you are prepared to offer 'proof' that I'm wrong, correct?

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Okay, what sources are you using to "prove" that all extraterrestrials are demons?

It's the same crap that ancient mystery religions have been peddling since recorded history.

Everything created was created by God, humans, angels, animals. These "entities" are just paving the highway for the New Age antichrist religion.

Heck, we even know what Project Blue Beam will do. That information is common knowledge nowadays, it's an elaborate hoax, a charade orchestrated by those on this Earth who worship satan. These ET's are the same entities that satanic people channel, they even have the exact same names.

Aster for one, this demon has been channeled for 1,000s of years. Now this "Aster" is supposed to be an 'ascended master'. Hilarious!

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

Commander huh? Nice to see someone living out their fantasy lol.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by HugmyRek
reply to post by Deaf Alien

I can't watch it...it's not closed captioned, 42, .....hah hah hah (I hope you don't think I'm laughing at you-the stark humor popped in my head and nearly...glad I wasn't drinking anything) ... the federation did not think of the TTY or the closed captioning..

Why won't this work with my language bar!

What kind of advanced world forgets it's.. disabled?

Hah good point! WhoOoOoOoOops teehee.

*I'll make it my mission to transcribe it today to post for you tomorrow*
*My heads broke but most my senses are intact*

Hey, he's telling the truth, I didn't recognize him when I said it, he has a new avitar, but my friend is deaf. He cannot hear the video I linked.

It's true, he can't hear it.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join