It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federation of Light New Message Update from Blossom Goodchild Herself

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taledus
reply to post by Dewm0nster

Greetings Dewm0nster,

Yeah, that was one aspect that was discussed and aparently they are only accepting payment for said "alien booty" for the very low retail price of 2 left testees and 1 big toe.

Blessings, Nanoo Nanoo, and all that stuff,
The King of the Wicker People: Taledus

Rough, but fair.
I assume these aliens will have mutliple breasts then?

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simplynoone
I will tell you whats ironic ...

Christians (and myself) are waiting for the Rapture to meet the Lord in the air.A rescue from the evils of this world ..
The Alien believers are awaiting their Alien friends to come and rescue them from the evils of this world.
The Scientific peoples are awaiting some new breakthrough to rescue them from death and diseases ....and old age .
The Anti Gov Athiest types are waiting for a Revolution of men to save them from certain death and camps ..

We are all waiting for something arnt we ?

The only person who can save himself is himself. Aliens can come but they can only assist - just like how your mum cant do your homework.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by hitmen

Christians (and myself) are waiting for the Rapture to meet the Lord in the air.A rescue from the evils of this world ..
The Alien believers are awaiting their Alien friends to come and rescue them from the evils of this world.
The Scientific peoples are awaiting some new breakthrough to rescue them from death and diseases ....and old age .
The Anti Gov Athiest types are waiting for a Revolution of men to save them from certain death and camps ..

The only person who can save himself is himself. Aliens can come but they can only assist - just like how your mum cant do your homework.

False.
My mother did my homework until I entered junior high.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Yikes,

You really opened yourself up there. I'm trying not to say it...

Okay, deep breath. Won't do it. Anyway, back to the post where you stated you are waiting for the rapture to save you from the evil.

That is NOT what your God or ANY God would want you to do. To sit there and WAIT for something that may or may not happen in your lifetime if ever at all.

It's up to YOU and yours to make things happen. If it means getting together with other like minded people then so be it. I bet that is what your God would want of you more than simply waiting for something to happen.

Make it happen. In other words, help yourself.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by dariousg

Yikes,

You really opened yourself up there. I'm trying not to say it...

Okay, deep breath. Won't do it. Anyway, back to the post where you stated you are waiting for the rapture to save you from the evil.

That is NOT what your God or ANY God would want you to do. To sit there and WAIT for something that may or may not happen in your lifetime if ever at all.

It's up to YOU and yours to make things happen. If it means getting together with other like minded people then so be it. I bet that is what your God would want of you more than simply waiting for something to happen.

Make it happen. In other words, help yourself.

Dariousg, you're pretty clever.
You're obviously a man who knows sarcasm when he sees it, I see.
I never mentioned God, or the rapture?
Specify who you're talking about when you move from one target to the next.
smrti

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Oh how I wish that what she says comes true. This world needs some really big shakeing up.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Thanks mystiq

No doubt this will ruin my sleep

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Just a reply in general to all the people using this thread to promote misinformation i.e Project Bluebeam, making fun of this Channel in Australia,or even attacking her for selling books she has written etc.

She was most likely selling her materials way before this event prediction came along.

Alot of so called interested people into UFO's are jumping on Blossom Goodchild and the predicted event has not even happened yet.

One poster talks about using a Gun against them and he has no idea who they are.

Alot of people are saying Galactic Federation of Light this is not correct information her channelled information if you listen to her is from the Federation of Light again not the Galactic Federation which is that other person Shelden Nidle thier is no connection between him and her nor the groups.

She is not part of any group again go to her website educate yourself first before coming up with all kinds of fastasy of what this could be .

Its amazing the ones attacking her on this thread I created to inform and educate not to put her down etc.

If you find that you have to attack something that does not fit into your belief system then just do not post at all.

We are so programmmed in this Society and it shows on some of the people posting.

To the others with an openmind this message is not about you but those that claim to believe in UFOs and Life elsewhere but cannot believe that just maybe she might be right ?

If nothing happens she will have to live with it.

So at least be civil with her and on this thread because if I could I would delete some of the nasty posts on here right now.

As Op I want future posters to honor others and be respectful of others if thats not you before you decide to post just don't.

Blessings In the Light of The Most Radiant One Always

[edit on 1-10-2008 by Cmdraleon]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

If the Federation of Light come, I'm going to shoot them.
With a gun.
Bang bang.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cmdraleon
If nothing happens she will have to live with it.

So at least be civil with her and on this thread because if I could I would delete some of the nasty posts on here right now.

[edit on 1-10-2008 by Cmdraleon]

I agree you are correct, she will have to face the consequences from a lot of people who have put their faith in her, and there are alot of desperate people around these days. That alone will be punishment enough.

If this prediction does come true, how do we know that we're not being manipulated? It will be based on blind faith.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
This October event has been channeled by at least nine people which made me believe. It is also logical to announce this event beforehand so peoples can be ready for it without surprise and panic.

List of the 9 channelers:
# Mike Quinsey
# Blossom Goodchild
# Magneta Pixie (youtube)
# Zingdad (youtube)
# Adam DeGray
# Dannion Brinkley
# Jelaila Starr
# Mai’ani San’Tarai Omara (youtube)
# Sheldan Nidle

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
The ship will NOT be 2000 miles long. She never said that, as she clarifies on her own site:
www.blossomgoodchild.com...

Someone else on YouTube decided to make up the 2000 mile long size.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Deaf Alien

(In Elizabethian British which I imagine is pretty hard to mouth read)

PART 1 TRANSCRIPT
"Im mrs Good child, and a few people have written in to me suggesting that I make this You Tube; I guess really to clarify a few things after sending out the message from the Federation of Light on October the 14th. (verbatum). So I'll be strait to the point Ummm... regading Alabama they do/did not say that they are going to *appear* over Alabama. They say that we will appear in the southern part of your hemisphere. Then the next sentence was we give the name Alabama. They *could* appear there-I
don't know, I don't know where they are going to appear they saaaay they haven't revealed that-at this point. Uh so thats that so um so they might well do but I really I'm not saying that is that is the look of the letter uh it doesn't neccessarily say that that is what is going to take place. Euh also regarding all the hundreds and hundreds of emails I've had since uh thank you so much I really really appreciate all your support and encouragement it's just been amazing and believe me I'm very much in need of that at this time. Euhm I just simply can not answer every single email that I am recieving at this point it just is impossible so what is appropriate to put up on my website I'm trying to keep up with that
so just keep an eye on my website the whole time because I'm updating it as of when I can."

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   

You know, the skeptic in me will remain cautious, but boy oh boy, if any of these folks are right, what an experience we are all in for...

I hope she is right. It would be huge.

Thx for sharing. I will be keeping an eye to the sky.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by HugmyRek

Wow, you did a very good job! I know it is difficult to transcript videos, especially when they talk so fast.
I thank you and appreciate it!
Maybe I will edit the transcript and save it as SRT file and send it to her to add to the video.
Thanks again!

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I'd love to know why anyone in their right mind would star and flag the OP. Please explain.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   

I would like to know why you believe that no one has a right to question any of this? Any one doing what she is doing, is setting herself up as a Messianic figure. And I question anyone who tries to use Channeling in this way, then wants the masses to believe and follow it. I`m sorry if you don`t like the fact that many out here question the motives behind this, love and light or not. I just do not think it`s right to ask others to believe in something that has not been proven to be 100% accurate. People make mistakes, even channelers.

[edit on 1-10-2008 by FiatLux]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
The Federation of Light won't come on the given date.

I am a channeler, and I use my ultra-special abilities given to me by the CIA, who were trained by the Reptilians, who reside on the other side of the moon.

Anyways, I was channel surfing, and found out the Inter Galatic Federation of Guys Who Look Like Chicks from Behind (IGFGWLLCB, for short) are going to prevent any and all Federation of Light ships from entering Earth orbit.

Now, keep in mind- I'm telling you all, right now, exactly why they won't show up. When they don't show up, and she makes up a different story; you'll know the truth behind it all.

So, when the time comes and passes- Expect to see a thread by me, where I gloat about my incredible abilities.

Cmdr, I expect you'll post in it to worship my word as though it were gold.

[edit on 1-10-2008 by Dewm0nster]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   

If you have been interested in this topic, what motivates your interest?

If a person really believes and understands the desperate status of our situation, it is not hard to understand why people are waiting for salvation. We are in a mess. Left to our vices, this world will not survive intact.

When a biological unit (Earth) becomes infested with parasites (people) who keep attacking the core systems of that biological unit, much like people are doing to Earth, the biological unit will become violently ill to try and shake off the parasites. At some point, when the biological unit can no longer support it's systems, under attack from parasites, it perishes.

I think all of those groups can read the writing on the wall.

Is it no wonder that they want to be rescued?

News flash - the economy will survive. It is the methods we use currently that are doomed.

Would you like transportation that doesn't require stopping for gasoline or any energy source that requires such expensive maintenance to stay mobile?

Would you like to have a home with climate control, not hooked to a power grid?

Would you be interested in Earths history, dating back to creation?

In the event of our star brothers and sisters really taking part in our future, we must first be aware, without question, that they are here and here to help. We also have to want help. They won't hand it to you on a gold platter. You will still need to be productive, in whatever form that takes.

That is what we are pondering here, do you want to vote for healing this planet or do you want to vote for continued nonintervention by them? It is your vote, your choice. Be honest with your answer and yourself.

stared and flagged , thanks OP

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by FiatLux

I would like to know why you believe that no one has a right to question any of this? Any one doing what she is doing, is setting herself up as a Messianic figure. And I question anyone who tries to use Channeling in this way, then wants the masses to believe and follow it. I`m sorry if you don`t like the fact that many out here question the motives behind this, love and light or not. I just do not think it`s right to ask others to believe in something that has not been proven to be 100% accurate. People make mistakes, even channelers.

[edit on 1-10-2008 by FiatLux]

Greetings FiatLux,

The great and almightly Cmdraleon does not believe that no one has a right to question any of this, he simply wishes to make outlandish asertions about someone else's claim, yet have absolutely no proof and want for the "unbelievers" to not comment! I have, however, provided a deadline and a reward for proof...nothing yet. I also have provided where I get my information from as to this event happening on the 16th and not the 14th:

Squiggy-nurf, the intergalactic booking agent called me over the nano-tubes protruding from my *** to let me know the date has changed. Also, they are bringing cheetos.

You surely would have read that had you followed all the crust-filled pages for this important thread (quick, let's fill it up some more). Now I admit this may be completely wrong, and come the 16th we will all know...being such, if this event does not happen, I will gladly mock and persecute the greedy...I mean great Blossom Starchildren.

But there are still unbelievers...I find this hard to believe! The only way now is to U2U Cmdraleon and receive the information on how to develop the nano-tubes.

Blessings, Nanoo Nanoo, and all that stuff,
The King of the Wicker People: Taledus

[edit on 1-10-2008 by Taledus]

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join