It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brainwashing at its best ..

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Start with the children..
Imbrace for Facism .. I mean Impact!

Barf bag please ..

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
BUMP ..

Please .. the REAL american people must see this and recognize that the system has taken over...

I urge all americans to read the Declaration of Independence

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

Source : Here

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SGSPatriot
Start with the children..
Imbrace for Facism .. I mean Impact!

Barf bag please ..

Oh my bloody god !

As a parent I found that video as sickeningly disturbing as those child pageants that turned up on my TV courtesy of the USA.

There must be something mentally wrong with any parent that would use (abuse) their child to promote anything the child has no understanding of.

I saw something similar with mormons (morons) brainwashing their 7 year olds to sing about becoming an elder and such.

10/10 for filling the yuck bucket, this is child abuse as far as I'm concerend

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Utterly disgusting. Nobody under voting age should have anything to do with the election process, period.

And as for politicians, it's telling they have to glue themselves to someone else's innocence to get third parties to even look at them...

Btw, tried to comment on the youtube video, but it didn't let me for some reason...

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Well, the way the economy is going, they will need someone to believe in besides Santa Claus.

Seriously... that is disturbing. How are children that young having political opinions??

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
If you Look at my second post .. Its clear that through the years, Our common citizen has been dumbed down to forget what our founding fathers had set up for its' people.

It is up to >>US

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
^^ not sure what happend there

If you Look at my second post .. Its clear that through the years, Our common citizen has been dumbed down to forget what our founding fathers had set up for its' people.

It is up to >>US

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SGSPatriot

*pukes* unless these kids can explain how his stances on the issues will change anything for the better here in America, they should not be used as puppets by the adults around them. Would love to see one of these angels debate my 7 year old in why EITHER of these clowns running for president deserves the position. My bet is placed on my son who will undoubtedly run circles around these tikes and their song.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I find it utterly frightening. It's the same thing we used to see in videos of children in North Korea and Iraq under Saddam. Little kids singing praises to their leader.

No thank you.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
This is disgusting. Those kids are doing what they're told, repeating what they've heard and doing it to please their parents.

Brainwashing children for political gain is evil and wrong.

Case in point: Hitler Youth Rally

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Its nothing new, I have many memories of how I was brainwashed (or attempted to be) by teachers.

No wonder home parenting is starting to be banned, its harder to brainwash children at home!

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I want to thank you all for the support of this thread.

I want to point out that I was reluctant of posting on here in the first place. Ive been reading from here for about 2 weeks now. Its refreshing to see that there is still a ray of hope for this country.

By the way, for the past couple of nights when I try to log in, I get a message as follows: "Error: Your IP addess (xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx) is known for having an account on the ATS Forums."

Anyone else getting these .. I must say It was hard forme to goto sleep that night.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   

"Light, hope, courage and love shine through these nonvoting children who believe that their very best contribution to the Obama campaign is to sing."

Oh yeah sure

So I guess we're all supposed to go "AW SHUCKS!" at those little political activists who's main priority is to sing about an overblown politician.

Funny, at their age politics wasn't my list of things to do. Don't kids grow up so fast these days? *vomit*

My interpretation:

"(Insert 4 lovey/fuzzy verbs) appear to shine through these oblivious children who's teachers/parents believe that their most sycophantic contribution to the Obama campaign is to sing."

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
god forbid children form an interest in politics from an early age. Could you imagine the ramifications of such a cruel system, where everyone understands the political process and takes an active role in it?

Sounds like brainwashing communism to me!

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
That's right.

I'm sure these 5-12 year old kids decided on their own to get together, write and orchestrate several original songs, create professional shirts and backdrops, and preform a neighborhood "ode to Obama" all on their own simply out of an interest in politics....right?

Don't be so naive.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by scientist

I HIGHLY doubt that children at their age would develop an interest in politics, especially all in one school, without a strong influence from the parents.

In my opinion, children should be left out of the often corrupt and deceitful world of politics.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
It's always creepy when kids who couldnt possibly have any clue what they're doing are used for political gain. From these kids singing praise to Obama to that "God Hates Fags" church with their kids holding signs and the parents with their kids protesting abortion while the kids are holding signs like "would you have killed me?" or "Roe v. Wade Survivor" or even Pelosi and her multiple child hug photo-ops.

It's great because it teaches the kids what to think but not necessarily why and for some reason stupid people think "aww.. the kid likes Obama I should like Obama too because kids are innocent and blah blah"

The fact that they continue to do it makes me think the numbers of duped adults or the value of potentially training a child is greater than the number of adults who find it repulsive and children who eventually rebel and embrace opposing politics.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by dodgygeeza
In my opinion, children should be left out of the often corrupt and deceitful world of politics.

Exactly. Until they're old enough to form their own opinions. Before that, though, teach them the value of logic and independent thought, remembering that children model what they see.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Agreed.

But is it really that surprising?

Schools in American have become little more than liberal indoctrination clinics, especially at the college level.

I'm not far removed from this so I can still vouch for it. For that reason I'm not too terribly surprised by this.

But some of these kids were only 5 years old. You can't tell me they signed up for this because they truly believed in what Obama stands for.

It's frightening on a whole new level.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Also not surprising: they had help making the video:

NBC's Jeff Zucker lends a hand

Production wizards got wind of the project and offered their help in recording it. The likes of Jeff Zucker, Holly Schiffer, Peter Rosenfeld, Darin Moran, Jean Martin, Andy Blumenthal, and Nick Phoenix rearranged schedules to participate. Holly Schiffer was able to get three High Definition cameras (Panasonic HVX250’s), and an AVID editing facility. When Jeff Zucker went to pick up the camera package, Ted Schilowitz happened to be there and offered a RED camera set up on a Steadi Cam.

Did they really think this wouldn't creep people out?

[edit on 9/30/08 by GirlNextDoor]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join