It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brainwashing at its best ..

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Where is the outcry for the religious indoctrinations that children are forced into?

I was forced to say the Pledge of Allegiance....

I was forced to observe a "moment of silence"....

I was forced to observe holidays such as Christmas, Easter, and Thanksgiving....

These kids are most likely singing songs because they like singing at that age.... They probably won't remember the political messages in 10 years, but I bet you most of them will know the Pledge of Allegiance, or Hymns...

Some people are so blinded by their political motives, that they can't see the innocence in anything anymore....

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
the link isn't working.

what is the video titles? I would like tot try to find it elsewhere but since there was no title I couldn't search for it.

3 pages and I don't know what you are all talking about. I feel left out

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Hey all SGSPatriot here...

It seems you must have a Youtube account to view the vid.
I dont have one so you will have to update me.

As stated above in my second post, re-read the declaration.

Its important that the people of this country recognize thier power!
The Congress and Senate dont know how to save this country, but i do believe that each and everyone of you has the power to the changes we Americans need to move on from this nonsense.

Peace and God Speed

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Ok .. My Fiance has a youtube account, Its apparent you have to be friends with the person who submitted the video.

To the user above, The video was a chorus of children singing a song about Obama. Its erie and outright wrong. The use of children as tools only proves one thing, FEAR.

What kind of person would use a child as a tool, or what i like to call a hostage.

I think i've set the tone.
Use your Immagination.

Peace

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
This is an old trick, it's been used for a very long time.

The scary part of it is that this singing kid is related to a church. McCain has the same thing on his side.

They have churches pretty much devoted to themselves. Not for worship but more in a Jesus camp kind of way...

I can't find the article about it but I am looking, so don't bash me too hard for lacking sources

:added a source:
news.aol.com...

[edit on 1-10-2008 by Mr Headshot]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
It seems everyday brings a new low level for the Liberals and Obama,I thought the nude art picture of Palin in a guys Chicago bar that his daughter modeled for was sick,but using kids this young as a Political ploy is truely degradeing.Do any of you Libs out there realize how lopsided the trash from the left is compared to the trash from the right,you have truely outdone yourselfs to win this election.
My real worry is,when and if Obama wins this thing it will be a sign(at least to me)that this is what this country has come to,that these sickening ploys by the left are OK!I can't belive that people of integrty and self respect would vote for a person that obviously has no problem with these kinds of tactics,ya he may not be doing this himself or his campaign people but he sure could have his people denounce this crap.
Are there enough of these kinds of people in America to really elect this guy????
Sorry if I got of topic but it all goes back to one person in the end,OBAMA.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I assume that you are clicking the barf bag link in the very first post. I have no problems viewing the video and I don't have a YouTube account. Try again.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Why did that vid remind me of Jesus Camp?

And in response to any itching to turn this into a pointless partisan face off, Jesus Camp will show you it isn't just Obama's fans who do this kind of sick crap to kids in the name of politics.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
It's always creepy when kids who couldnt possibly have any clue what they're doing are used for political gain.

That was my first thought, about how creepy this whole thing was. I don't even know why, a bunch of kids singing like that would creep me out but it definitely made me a bit uneasy. If McCain had done something like this it would have been just as creepy not to mention the fact that doing something like this with kids is just wrong. They will believe anything their teachers, parents, or mentors tell them. Such a shame, no worries, they'll see through this bull# eventually.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Azazelus

THANK YOU!

Oh, here's what kids have to say about McCain...

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Ok. It worked this time I clicked.

After watching the toddlers at the McCain site, goaded on by (one presumes) the mothers... This seemed tame. At least these kids were voluntarily doing the singing and seemed at an age where they could have some grasp of the consequences of the outcome of a presidential election. The toddlers surely had NO clue, and their use in a political arena made me ill.

I'm NOT saying this is right, to promulgate a particular political viewpoint in a school. I think it is very wrong.

When I was in school, teachers taught about the PROCESS, but left the ideology(ies) alone, maybe giving research assignments to find out the differences between all parties. I believe that is how it should be.

So shame on you to the school that let this happen.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Obama Youth - Junior Fraternity Regiment

Obama Youth Junior Fraternity Regiment video

I don't know the history behind this video (the info doesn't provide much explanation), but if it's legit, then all I can say is I find this completely bizarre. And from what I gather, it's taking place at a school.

Inspiration is one thing. This is something else. This is indoctrination.

They're chanting "alpha omega" at the beginning of the video. Why? Are they trying to equate Obama with God?

[edit on 10/5/08 by GirlNextDoor]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Hitler said it best, "let me control the textbooks and I will control the state." Hitler knew that if he would be able to gain the minds of the future generation then their would be no one to question his power. Hitler also made a statement that said: When an oppent declares, 'I will not come to your side,' I calmly say, 'Your child belongs to us already....What are you? You will pass on. Your descendants, however, now stand in the new camp. In a short time they will know nothing else but this new community."

TheMythLives~can be contacted at: [email protected]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join