It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Banking Collapse a 'Controlled Demolition'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthdrug
Amero

www.amerocurrency.com...

It's about to get ugly.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Excellent post, OP.

That guy Max Kieser is funny as hell. I particularly liked his toilet paper money illustration.

Lol. His take on a lot of things was spoken like a true ATS'er.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

So whats the deal on that? Are those just novelty coins or what?

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soilwork
reply to post by In nothing we trust

So whats the deal on that? Are those just novelty coins or what?

Yeah sure it's a novelty.

U.S. Senate, Robert Pastor--a former U.S. National Security Council
director--discussing the SPP, testified:

"The time has come for us to define a true North American Community. Our security and prosperity depend on it."

www.amerocurrency.com...

[edit on 1-10-2008 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   
excellent thread, controlled demolition of the economy much like the controlled demolition of the WTC. I love how this guy puts the hard cold facts on the table. Brilliant piece of jornalism, this guy really knows what's going on.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Truther

Great post Truther. We the people of this planet have had enough of the sociopathic reptiles that take everything for themselves from the serfs, but not for much longer as the awakening is progressing rather well of late.

A great article along the same lines as this post is called 'The Pre-Planned Financial/Economic 9-11 of 2008' and can be found at www.marketoracle.co.uk... (sorry it's not a direct link, but I'm a minimalist with computers).

The positive thing about 9-11, Iraq, Israel/Palestine and the current manipulated theft of the people's savings is that we may now work together to take back our world from the parasites. After the trials their wealth can be re-distributed to the rebuilding. I'm sure the Rothschild's $100 TRILLION plus and the Rockefeller's $11 Trillion plus will go a long way, in the right hands of wisdom, towards our New World of diversity, harmony and justice for all.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I can't stop thinking about the web bot's prediction. Sorry if it's a bit off-topic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

In the case of the Web Bots, the impeding Event Alert period is from Oct 7, 2008 through Feb. 19, 2009, with a warning period during Sept 22-27, 2008. Each of these think tanks follows a different, though procedurally analogous methodology in arriving at these Alerts. Both Think Tanks are forecasting an event period of high emotion, comparable to a "9/11 Event" lasting 60 days to four months instead of ten days.

We had the warning period during Sept 22-27.

Is this going to get really ugly Oct. 7th?

I'm afraid it is.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Truther

Truther,

You hit the nail right on the head. The plan is to make the dollar worthless, establish the North American Union and create a new currency to compete with the Euro. The Amero is born !!!

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Although the ideas proposed in this discussion are certainly plausible- one has to ask themselves why would someone shatter an economy (particularly one as big as the US) just to implement the Amero. You have to realize that should the Banking System Collapse the economy could fall into freefall and will lead to a depression (just like in the 1920/30's).

This is very dangerous because should the American Economy Collapse so would its power and influence over the world. This is particularly important seeing as China is now emerging as the main rival to American unipolarism and Russia is starting to reemerge as a power. Don't believe me- well 30 years ago India and the US were on the brink of war (US 7th Fleet was sent into the Bay of Bengal), yet today they plan to trade nukes, the reason China. I apologise for going a bit off topic but the point is simple- Strong Economy= Power and Power=Prosperity. So bluntly, America would never collapse it's ow Banking System because if it does - Happy Birthday Beijing!!

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Looking at the last 6 months chart for gold price, I don't see why you are saying that dollar is dead.

I know these last days govern have deal with all countries to make he dollar stable.

See the charts at kitco.com

US have problems, but is far from being "dead"!

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I believe that the NAU is coming and we will be issued a new currency possibly called the Amero, but these aren't it folks.

www.amerocurrency.com...

FAQ

Are your Ameros made by the U.S. Mint?
Are Ameros real money?
Are your Ameros the designs the "North American Union" will use?

No. No. No.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Mexico is very aware of the dollar's decline in value. It is no longer the preferred currency there, and people are excited to be able to use Pesos instead. It won't be long, I've been told before no one will want dollars there due to the belief that the value is soon to take a huge plunge.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Wise up... there was nothing to invest in.. give it up.

Meanwhile black projects are ripping us off since Dulles and Forestall.

The Science Dictatorship prevents investments in worthwhile goods
and services.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by pterra

your goverment is buying up land because it is a real currency, 50% of all mortgaged property, gold has risen because it is in demand and will not lose its value when the dollar collapses, it is happening in england aswell, they want us to have the euro, but we love our pound

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaspermartyrphantom
I believe that the NAU is coming and we will be issued a new currency possibly called the Amero, but these aren't it folks.

www.amerocurrency.com...

FAQ

Are your Ameros made by the U.S. Mint?
Are Ameros real money?
Are your Ameros the designs the "North American Union" will use?

No. No. No.

I dont get it. How is being issued a new currency got to do with N.W.O? I am no econs expert so can someone kindly enlighten me?

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Really good thread, Star and flagged!

I have no doubt that this downfall has been planned. Who knows how long for but im betting it's been in the pipeline for a little while now. I can see it becoming worse, and then the media repeatedly insisting that it is balancing out, and drumming it and drumming it, untill feb of next year, when it will be brought down by the foundations and the Amero is introduced. Some very turbulent times are ahead.

On a side note, how bad did those Amero coins look. They look like tokens you get for lockers or something.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Truther

i completely agree. This economic collapse has been planned all along and soon the amero will be born. I can also smell a war coming pretty soon.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
this could be more like 9/11 than we think, including dabblings from terrorist super star Osama Bin Laden.

Check this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Beyond this geographic expansion of jihad, al-Qaeda’s own achievements have been substantial. Bin Laden has long described a three-fold strategy for driving the United States out of the Muslim world:

(1) contribute to the forces creating domestic political disunity in America;
(2) act and encourage other Islamists to act in a way that spreads U.S. military and intelligence forces to the point where they lack reserves and flexibility; and
(3) bleed America to bankruptcy.

Obviously, al-Qaeda has been successful on the first two points and today bin Laden is staring into the face of an entirely serendipitous opportunity to contribute to economic disaster in the United States.

This information came to light around the 20th of September, possibly earlier. Could this finacial collapse actually be the second 9/11 we have been expecting?

[edit on 1-10-2008 by Insolubrious]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
It sure looks like the second 9/11. And, like the first one, it wasn't "Bin Laden's" doing. It is the controlling elite.

So long as our children have food, shelter and entertainment does it really matter to us peons? The current dollar is fake. What's the difference if they make a newer fake one?

The Constitution is already defunct and the elite control it all. So long as their dictatorship is benevolent towards the masses and they continue to provide us serfs with pleasant lives, what will we do about it?

Where are the billionaires for you to shoot at? I've never seen one.

Here on ATS perhaps there is a prevailing mentality of freedom, true citizenship and the nobility of all citizens. In society at large there are a bunch of sheep who will obey the NWO and stay out of the way.

This is I see it at this moment. Any new ideas are welcome.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join