It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Banking Collapse a 'Controlled Demolition'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   

What does the rest of the world know that we don't? The United States Dollar is dead.

While we are being jerked around by the mainstream media here at home, the rest of the world has already drawn the final conclusion for us, and what they are saying about us isn't pretty.

We are in the middle of a crisis much larger than most Americans could imagine, a portion of America can't even handle it, for that matter. The Bailout was an awful idea, and the majority of Americans realized that. There is even a provision that would grant Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson dictatorial powers, and that is obviously insane, but here we are debating it. It's like asking a dead man whether he wants to be buried or cremated; it's a non issue and Congress is just playing a game to distract the American people. We need to move ahead, and we should begin with taking our country back from the tyrants.

Hank Paulson has already taken control of the US banking system; journalist and expert economist Max Keiser compares Paulson to the 9/11 hijackers, calling him a financial terrorist. Keiser has been making his rounds on international broadcasts, including France 24 and Press TV where he compares the collapse of the US banking system to WTC 7 - "a controlled demolition."

www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...

please read Copyrighted material in Posts and Podcasts

www.abovetopsecret.com...

-and-

Posting work written by others

www.abovetopsecret.com...

-and, from the T&C's

1c.) Intellectual Property: You will not post any copyrighted material, material belonging to another person, material previously posted by you on another website nor link to any copyrighted material without providing proper attribution, as defined by The Owners, to its original source.

[edit on 1/10/08 by masqua]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
No crap!

It helps push "the motive"...

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Our banking system should collapse. The Federal Reserve and it's owners can kiss my white a**. However if people keep standing up the way they did with the proposed bailout we may actually get a monetary system that doesn't funnel the money to the already super rich. Who knew that there were no economic recessions when the dollar was backed by gold and that our GDP would grow as much as 4 percent and EVERYONE prospered.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous Avatar
Our banking system should collapse. The Federal Reserve and it's owners can kiss my white a**. However if people keep standing up the way they did with the proposed bailout we may actually get a monetary system that doesn't funnel the money to the already super rich. Who knew that there were no economic recessions when the dollar was backed by gold and that our GDP would grow as much as 4 percent and EVERYONE prospered.

Have you ever thought that this economic collapse might be done by design?

Have you heard of the amero? Maybe there intentionally trying to collapse the dollar so they can bring in this new money system..

I dont think its a victory for america, i think the bankers and polititions are laughing behind the scenes..

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Truther

Of course I am well aware of that, what I am hoping for is enough people are aware and will to stand up that in the wake of a banking collapse the result of what happens do not go according to the NWO plan and we do not get the Amero but we get a currency backed by something other than inflation and debt.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Excellent post.

Concise, to the point and an excellent job of connecting all the dots.

This has got to be spread to all americans so we can save our nation and our freedom from these tyrants!!!!!

Star and flag for you and I suggest everyone else do the same!

I'm off to email everyone I know and SPREAD THE WORD!!!!!

Later,...... Ausable_Bill

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truther
Maybe there intentionally trying to collapse the dollar so they can bring in this new money system..

I posted this article in a similar thread last night. It might provide another angle to this. I don't think your theory is too far off:

www.worldnetdaily.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous Avatar

I think your right, the whole federal reserve system, should collapse. George is right, the system will fall into chaos if the fleecing does not continue. Georges criminal empire will cease, and all of the players will have to buy real money lol.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Let's see how the banks are collapsing at this moment, the year of our Lord 2008, on September 30, 2 pm.

Look at them: Citigroup, JP Morgan, Bank of America, the "frozen credit boys" American Express . . .
Now that's what I call a "controlled collapse." Lift them up high and then let go.

Comedy . . .

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
How about the collapse is by design just as having eight years of Bush has destroyed our faith in the government.
Here's what will happen next:
the economy will falter causing population shifts and desperate people. A lot of people will fight to maintain their standard of living while others will fight to get the food and shelter just to live. Martial law will be declared in trouble spots.

In some parts of the country we already accept Canadian money just as people around the world used to (still do?) accept the dollar. The Amero will begin to be accepted and will eventually take over.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Is it me or does that first Youtube video look fake? From which News Station is it?

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Truther

i recognize this piece as an 'OP-ED'... Opinion-Editorial

is the Global Meltdown forum expanding its menu?

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
reply to post by Truther

i recognize this piece as an 'OP-ED'... Opinion-Editorial

is the Global Meltdown forum expanding its menu?

Dont worry about it, no body else is. Has it ruined your day? Then dont nit pick..
This is an important topic, very serious.. Does it matter what forum its in? The main thing is that people are reading it and educating them selfs, you should try it.. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lebowski achiever
Is it me or does that first Youtube video look fake? From which News Station is it?

No its not a fake, this is a well known iranian news channel, and even if it was fake which its not, Hes still telling the truth..

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I've read the several theories on the Federal Reserve. We all know the truth. Yet we have failed to realize that with the Collapse of the Banking system, not only puts tighter restrictions on the banking system that will survive, it gives more Americans the incentive to understand the Economy. They understand more now then ever that this bailout is bogus. We understand that it is not the Governments right to do this to us. If you believe every single politician in both the Senate and the House and etc..are bought..? I cannot go that far, I know there has to be some good left standing within those walls. We gained a huge victory with the Rejection of the bill. Do not be in fear of your own US Troops. Many of them are like you or I, the effects of war may have deranged some, but how could a fellow American just bring down other Americans? ....We as humans were given the gift of imagination and sometimes we extend it so far that it becomes reality. Not to say that none of your ideas could happen, but we just don't know and cannot claim we do.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by stander
Let's see how the banks are collapsing at this moment, the year of our Lord 2008, on September 30, 2 pm.

Look at them: Citigroup, JP Morgan, Bank of America, the "frozen credit boys" American Express . . .
Now that's what I call a "controlled collapse." Lift them up high and then let go.

Comedy . . .

And this is an excellent point and proof to back up the OP. Couldn't have said it better. Well done on both parts.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Hi everyone,

I've told this story before in another thread:

I have a friend that I have been doing some side work for recently. He is of the Jewish
faith and his family is actually from Israel. He is very well connected in certain clicks of the
entertainment business and seems to have plenty of money all the time. How he actually
'makes' that money is unknown to me and is really non of my business. But here is my
point; One night he was over the house and we were discussing the project that I've been
working on for him, and I, for some reason, mentioned the current financial situation of the
US, and he said very matter-of-factly, that there IS in fact a plan for the collapse of the US
dollar and that the "AMERO" or something like it was set to replace the current curency
once the US dollar collapses. He said that this new curency will be used from Canada to
Mexico, because we (Mex, US and Can) will all be one 'state' when it is all said and done.
I was surprized to hear this from him, and just the way he said it made me feel like I was
totally out-of-touch about the 'plan' if you will.
He said also that the Euro was just a test for the big change-a-roo over here in the US.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I am not American, although my Granddad was, as is my wife and baby.

We live out of country now.

From my personal exploits in living in many US States I would have to say it would be very, very hard to break the spirit of an American.

They are taught that they are Free Men.....once you wake up person who believes they are free you cannot keep them down.

Just look at the story of Samson in the OT.

He brought down the walls on the enemies of Israel once he realized that he had been fooled!

The USA will also bring down any thing that threatens thier freedom.....come hell or hordes of those who do not believe in the American way of life they will prevail.

One of our founders, President Jefferson, encouraged revolt!

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by stikkinikki
Here's what will happen next:
the economy will falter causing population shifts and desperate people. A lot of people will fight to maintain their standard of living while others will fight to get the food and shelter just to live. Martial law will be declared in trouble spots.

I think this is what will happen as well.

IN addition;

Small groups of insurgents will also pop up all over the country and cause localized destruction on soft targets, judged to be in co-operation with the banking system and federal government.

When the department of homeland defense was formed they made a list of hard targets that they want to protect from insurgent groups loyal to the constitution. (i.e. the hoover dam, washington D.C., nuclear reactors) These are areas where they will likely concentrate troops.

[edit on 1-10-2008 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by whiteraven

I truly hope this is the case. I have come to believe recently that the delusional a-holes who run the NWO have severely underestimated what they are up against and how smart the average citizen is. As long as the masses are fat and happy they will not pitch a fit. However since 9/11 they have been squeezing too hard and too fast and now the people have gone looking for an explanation. Information is power and all though they control the major media, things like the internet could be their demise.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join