It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reinhardt Thread - "Suggestions and Predictions"

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
R's site now says

jw
can i interest u in ruling the world?

r

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
WTF is up with his site?

R must be smart enough to know that people shouldn't be encouraged to enter their name as a password??? How stupid is that?

Is he trying to gather data on visitors to his site??

GO PATS!!!!!!!

[edit on 13-11-2008 by smallpeeps]

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps
WTF is up with his site?

R must be smart enough to know that people shouldn't be encouraged to enter their name as a password??? How stupid is that?

GO PATS!!!!!!!

no - that msg is directed at one specific person who, upon entering their name, will be given access to a particular area of the site

r knows anyone other peoples names already so whats to be gained from them entering their names in there?

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps
WTF is up with his site?

GO PATS!!!!!!!

I think he's talking to someone he knows online with those initials.
Someone on some forum (godlike productions, google finance DIA board - those are some of the ones he visits).

I guess we could just try thinking of names that have those initials and try it out...

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by gforce811

i don't think jw is anyone we know of. this is someone new i think.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Post from Ish on GLP

R~~ is fine and wants to thank folks for their concern.

He has stumbled onto something "even he didn't see coming..

...his ability to predict the financial markets and the kings next move is narrowing down to an exact science, if you will. I will let him 'tell-all', however, with this comes even more attention to what he is doing. Some good...some not-so-good as you could imagine..

..tomorrow he will bring a little more light to the situation.

Small steps, Cautious steps...

Onward! (to the kings lair!?)

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by nikki6278

thanks for the update. tis good that he's fine. we'll find out more tomorrow i guess.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
what's with the yellow tie, george?

US President George W Bush has admitted the financial system needs reforming, but insists the credit crunch was not a failure of the free-market system.

nope - it was simply theft!

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I've only recently started reading his website and this thread and have read several hundred posts. Can someone summarize for me who he is and what his posts are targeted at? It seems to be predictions but at the same time he seems privy to inside information or at least hacked into the data they are using. After reading today's posts I can't fathom what he would be "busted" for. Sorry in advance for any dumb questions that may be part of my post but I do find this really interesting.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by smallpeeps

With reference to the JW thing, it is his new copyright for the website.

I think he is speaking in the second person, as a message to (his) the new website. (Looking in if you will).

Before:

© 2008 EnterpriseCorruption.com. All rights reserved. Powered by Wordpress | Theme: Hemingway meets CognitiveCombine I Entries RSS Comments RSS EnterpriseCorruption.com would like to use this space to support the following projects:

After:

© 2008 jw. All rights reserved. Powered by Wordpress | Theme: Hemingway meets CognitiveCombine I Entries RSS Comments RSS jw would like to use this space to support the following projects:

(just thinking out loud)

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
See below - my computer is going haywire

[edit on 13-11-2008 by Breifne]

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by atzmaz

Edit: doesn't matter!!!

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Breifne

Yes...I keep getting kicked off of ATS....all other sites I can stay on???????????

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by whiteraven

exactly - posting is a pain at present (not that i do much of it).

Must be an ats thing - having no trouble with other sites (have 5 other tabs open in Firefox).

(totally off topic - something tells me this thread has over 1/4 million views - ratio to posts).

[edit on 13-11-2008 by Breifne]

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
i've been having inet connex probs all day. not just ats

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
cyberwar on this thread ATS....

Maybe R is touching nerves?

It's easy to play cyber-war. All you gotta do is control WOPR.

But WOPR doesn't like to be controlled. WOPR bites, hard.

Stay safe Reinhardt.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Breifne
reply to post by atzmaz

I guess I'm not sure that I understand what you mean and from the looks of it, no one cares enough to answer me. So I'll just retract my questions.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by atzmaz

i'm trying 2 find a post from a few weeks ago that explains it in more detail so you will understand better.

however, i'm also trying to eat and answer lots of q's at the same time.

please bear with me

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by atzmaz

Originally posted by Breifne
reply to post by atzmaz

I guess I'm not sure that I understand what you mean and from the looks of it, no one cares enough to answer me. So I'll just retract my questions.

= problems with computer / posting. Nothing to do with you, so sorry if it was perceived that way.

An answer to your Q will be provided soon enough - just have a little patience.

Ta

Breifne

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by atzmaz

it doesn't matter 'who' r is, what's important is what he has to say.

here is the earlier post...

Originally posted by justyc
glp's member 'sy5551' has done a good summary of the basics he has learned from R so far...

So far this is what I've gathered from R

Timeline:Local Economies

-There's a boom period following a recession
-A select group of industries are inflated beyond their capacities (the next big thing), at this point the money is flowing into the stock market because times are good (and supposedly 'here to stay')
-The growth period/boom lasts for two or three years where the economy does steadily better and certain companies grow exponentially in certain industries (Enrons, HealthSouth's, Wellcare)
-Now once the bubble has inflated to a sufficient size (through deregulation and other leniencies)it is ready to be popped
-A few major players in the inflated industries go down, taking with them all the stock holders money
-Now the stage is set for a 'panic, mania' and the economy enters a downturn
-A few more companies go bust, shaking consumer confidence, and the market falls
-About now there is a distracting event in the media (morality plays, lewinski, antrax)
-Now they are stealing the peasants money and laundering through various avenues (Legatus & the Vatican)
-Once the money has been laundered and the checks have been 'written' there needs to be a war to destroy the paper trail (the fog of war)so they need and event to set off the war(stage we're in now)
-if multiple countries economies are down, it will be a global war (each country fighting with it's favourite enemy)
-At this time the financial sector will air it's laundry, and we'll start hearing about frauds and accounting errors
-This will lead to federal bodies (FINRA) bringing cases against the scapegoats (Skilling and others) and we will have show trials with show judges (Crater, Landis)
-The trials will bring justice to the 'rogue conspirators' and that's that, the rich people are laughing all the way to....well wherever rich people keep their money, Vatican Bank? Global Custodians?
-Now the war will kick start the economy and money will start flowing through the system (about now is when they will come out with a bill preventing corruption, to show that they did learn from last time, I wonder why they can never remember 4 years from now)
-Now the stage is set for the next boom period and the next bubble (possibly clean tech?)

The sectors that always seem to be manipulated are Energy and Healthcare in America. Anyone notice why the price of gasoline is always so much higher during summer driving season than winter? It's a scam to keep us buying gasoline in the winter, and make incredible amounts of profit when everyone needs to drive during summer, all of the Energy sector is heavily manipulated (where enron comes in), same with the numerous examples R has provided us with health care.

Globalization:
-These rich people are always looking for a deal, and to get it they outsource jobs. To outsource jobs there needs to be an infrastructure in the country you're outsourcing to.
-A bunch of American companies are contracted to build 'public works' projects in the country of choice (Cisco, Tyco)
-Before all the public works projects are completed there is a debasement to pay for the projects with investors money because it was 'lost' during the stock market crash or crash of the companies stock
-Now the projects are paid for, the companies get their money and the country gets its infrastructure for their people to work jobs cheaper than other people in America will work them
-Eventually people in this country will get tired of the jobs, and the greedy rich people will look for a new land to outsource to
-The completion dates coincide with debasements

So far this is what I've learned.

Add as you feel necessary

that sums it up very well.

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join