It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reinhardt Thread - "Suggestions and Predictions"

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by MatrixBaller04

It seems that many in power follow astronomy.....or does astonomy follow those in power?

Thursday November the 13th we have a supermoon.www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is only a very limited observation and I give this in relation to a wild guess.

Shock and Awe during the supermoon.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by whiteraven

It seems that many in power follow astronomy.....or does astonomy follow those in power?

Thursday November the 13th we have a supermoon.www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is only a very limited observation and I give this in relation to a wild guess.

Shock and Awe during the supermoon.

Hmm...I'm not really sure. If it is the 13th, then the hints R gave do not add up to that date.

And you say they follow astronomy? Well what happened during 9/11, what happened when they decided to start the market crash on September 15th?

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
(March 19, 2009) — Moon at apogee
The point in the Moon's orbit when it is farthest from Earth

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Ok...I have just made some new discoveries through Reinhardts site.

First there is the first thing he said about the baghdad bombing and knowing the day of the next shock and awe event.

And as I was reading through Feed; Suggestions & Predictions; Page 6 (Oct 12 - 14)

I read this:

If I were King what would I do?

Just brain-storming here.

Two Options;

Confidence in leadership and government is obviously important to leaders and governors and the media-puppets.

Option 1:

Stop artificially tampering with the market and curtail the state-media propaganda campaigns..

and lose confidence in leadership and governance.

Option 2:

Continue to tamper with the markets and the minds of the peasants (future soldiers)..

and carry out a spectacular day or two of the usual government and bank-planned terror..

keep the markets open throughout the event..

let the markets plummet.

blame the financial losses on the event?

The entire globe seems to be confidently socialized.

I would bet a dollar to a donut the event is in action right now.

So.. a prediction:

HUGE violent military event (ala Tet-offensive?) within 60 days.

So, if we look at the calendar and count 60 days from when that was posted (October 13th), we come to December 8, 2008. 31 days from October 13th is November 13th...The day of the Supermoon. Wierd how those numbers work out like that (1 and 3)

Also in R's post, he says:

keep the markets open throughout the event..

let the markets plummet.

blame the financial losses on the event?

So the markets need to be open during the day of the event.

So that means November 13th is a prime date for a "HUGE miltary event" since it's on a Thursday.

I also could just be pulling numbers out my ass on this one, but for some reason, I feel fairly confident.

We now know the "event" Reinhardt is talking about is NOT in 2009. It will be taking place between now and December 8th....More than likely during November.

So here's what we have so far:

HUGE violent military event between the dates of October 13, 2008-December 8, 2008, the wierd occurances of the numbers 3 and 1, and the astrological event on November 13, 2008. We also have the webbots calling for a "Pooping and Pissing" period from November 14, 2008-December 2008.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   

It looks like...that he's back on the google board! Here his prediction for February 2009...

Date: Tues, Nov 4 2008
early february 09
big crash
big
then BUY!!!

SELL buy tuesday the third of feb 09...
the following two weeks will b headlines
reinhardt

Date: Wed, Nov 5 2008
am very confident in my prediction!!
BUT it could change (how is that 4 confidence?;-)
hey dl r u videotape-ing this? this is going to b a good 1?!!!

finance.google.com... 5

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
So r is giving free advice again.

Last time I checked in he was asking for $2 a day for expert advice.

He's confident but it could change
hmmmmmm

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by venividivici
So r is giving free advice again.

Last time I checked in he was asking for $2 a day for expert advice.

He's confident but it could change
hmmmmmm

Yea.. it's hard to invest or to make any financial decisions on a "I"M 100% SURE.. but I might be wrong"

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
www.nytimes.com...

F.B.I. Looks Into a Threat to Reveal Patient Data

By JOHN MARKOFF
Published: November 6, 2008

SAN FRANCISCO — The Federal Bureau of Investigation is investigating an extortion letter threatening to expose millions of patient records stolen from Express Scripts, a medical benefits management company.

The company said Thursday that it had been investigating the threat since early October, when it received a letter that contained personal information on about 75 of its members including names, dates of birth, Social Security numbers and, in some cases, prescription information.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
n.b. : this is from May 1988

query.nytimes.com...

Biden Resting After Surgery For Second Brain Aneurysm

AP
Published: May 4, 1988

Senator Joseph R. Biden Jr. underwent surgery today to correct an aneurysm in an artery that supplies blood to the right side of the brain, a spokesman for the Walter Reed Army Medical Center said.

The spokesman, Peter Esker, said Senator Biden was awake, resting comfortably and talking with his family after the operation, his second this year to correct an aneurysm. An aneurysm is a ballooning of an artery.

The 4 1/2-hour procedure was similar to that performed Feb. 12 on the left side of Mr. Biden's brain. Under the procedure, a surgeon using a microscope pinches the aneurysm with a clip, bringing the walls of the artery together. The clip remains in the patient.

Mr. Esker said there are no signs of any other aneurysms, adding that the second was much smaller than the first.

''The Senator is awake and alert, oriented, moving all extremities well and is conversing with his family,'' Mr. Esker said. ''He is expected to be hospitalized about 10 days and then would go home to recuperate.''

Senator Biden, a 45-year-old Delaware Democrat, is chairman of the Judiciary Committee.

www.time.com...

...On Feb. 11 he went to a doctor in Wilmington, who discovered an aneurysm, a weakening in an artery supplying blood to the brain; the artery was already leaking. Biden was rushed to Walter Reed Army Medical Center for eight hours of cranial surgery, which many patients do not survive. Lying completely still in intensive care afterward led to the development of a blood clot on his lung, which required an operation to implant a filter in a vein. In May he was back on the operating table, for surgery on a second aneurysm. It was a hellish time, but he is completely recovered. "The good news is that I can do anything I did before. The bad news is that I can't do anything better."

The event is winding down, and Biden, the quick-smiling Irish-Catholic pol, kisses and jokes his way back to the Jeep. He seems to know who among the women in pantsuits sent the fruit baskets, who the flowers. He calls out to George Collins, who brought a truckload of watermelons from his farm, to save one for him...

[edit on 11-11-2008 by shermanium]

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
afp.google.com...

Crestor reduces risks of heart disease by 44 percent: study

1 day ago

WASHINGTON (AFP) — The world's most popular anti-cholesterol drug Crestor could reduce by 44 percent the risk of heart problems among patients who currently don't face a high risk of getting a heart disease, according to a new study.

The results of the study named JUPITER were presented at an annual meeting of the American Heart Association in New Orleans and were published online by the New England Journal of Medicine.

The study of 17,802 men and women aged 50 and more demonstrated that 20 milligrams of Crestor taken daily significantly reduced the combined risk of myocardial infarction, stroke, arterial revascularization, hospitalization for unstable angina, or death from cardiovascular causes by 44 percent compared to placebo among men and women with elevated hsCRP but low to normal cholesterol levels.

online.wsj.com...

Some analysts say they believe the findings open Crestor to a large group of new patients, and are predicting a significant sales jump. UBS pharmaceutical analyst Gbola Amusa said in a note Monday that Crestor sales could grow to more than $7 billion in 2012, from $2.7 billion last year.

here is the money shot:

content.nejm.org...

JUPITER was a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, multicenter trial conducted at 1315 sites in 26 countries (see the Supplementary Appendix, available with the full text of this article at www.nejm.org). The trial protocol was designed and written by the study chair and approved by the local institutional review board at each participating center. The trial data were analyzed by the academic study statistician and the academic programmer. The academic authors vouch for the accuracy and completeness of the data and the analyses.

The trial was financially supported by AstraZeneca. The sponsor collected the trial data and monitored the study sites but played no role in the conduct of the analyses or drafting of the manuscript and had no access to the unblinded trial data until after the manuscript was submitted for publication.

someone I know might ask: "when's the completion date?"

wsj, link above:

AstraZeneca won't be able to promote Crestor for use in people with high CRP until regulators such as the Food and Drug Administration approve a change to the drug's prescribing label. AstraZeneca said it will apply for this change in the first half of 2009.

also, in 2010, Lipitor comes off patent, thereby causing Pfizer to loose out on over $12 billion a year in sales, and creating an opening in the market for Crestor...

[edit on 11-11-2008 by shermanium]

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
this Auto Bailout money is going to pay off the UAW workers legacy costs, basically hush money for the unions to allow the Auto makers to outsource

thats my theory, anyway.

www.bloomberg.com...

Nov. 11 (Bloomberg) -- U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said she wants ``immediate action'' to give automakers additional aid as shares of General Motors Corp. hit their lowest level since 1943.

The failure of ``one or more of the major American automobile manufacturers'' would have a ``devastating impact on our economy,'' Pelosi said in a statement e-mailed to reporters.

Pelosi said any aid to the automakers would come with conditions. She didn't specify the level of assistance she supports, but said it should come from the $700 billion Congress authorized the Treasury to use to help stabilize the financial services industry. Pelosi said she is tapping House Financial Services Committee Chairman Barney Frank to write the legislation that may be considered as early as next week.

``Emergency assistance to the automobile industry would be conditioned on executive-compensation restrictions, a prohibition on golden parachutes, rigorous independent oversight, and other taxpayer protections to ensure that any companies that benefit from this assistance - and not the taxpayers - bear the full burden of repaying any costs that are incurred,'' Pelosi said.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
whoa:

www.sacbee.com...

The scrap market took a nosedive in late September. At first, industry analysts thought they were seeing a short-term “Olympics effect” from the shutdown of Chinese paper mills and other big polluters during the Summer Games in Beijing. But as the weeks of rock-bottom prices wore on, the cause became clear.

China, a voracious consumer of West Coast scrap, has all but stopped buying used paper and plastic because international demand for Chinese products made from these recyclables has diminished. Much of the material goes to making cardboard and plastics for packaging everything from iPods to eyewear, computers and cars.

“A lot of the material was going to China to make boxes for all the things they were shipping back to the United States,” said Bruce Savage, spokesman for the Institute of Scrap Recycling Industries in Washington, D.C. “When they aren’t producing products, they don’t need the packaging materials.”

When the cavalcade of collapses in housing, credit, stocks and commodities hit the recycling industry, it plummeted.

On Oct. 1, for example, baled newspapers in Northern California were going for $140 to $150 a ton. By Nov. 1, the market price had dropped more than 60 percent to $55 to $60 a ton.

someone in the chat mentioned scrap metal is also used to produce rebar for construction...

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
man, nothing slows down progress like stupid safety rules

so they had no inspections in effect until now??

day-um!

www.menafn.com...

UAE- Machinery certification for construction firms a must
Khaleej Times - 11/11/2008

(MENAFN - Khaleej Times) All contractors engaged in the construction business must ensure that the machinery they use has the certification of agencies and consultants accredited by the Dubai Municipality, Fauzi Mohammed Al Shehi, Head of the Building Control Section at the civic body said on Monday.

The official said violators are liable for fines of upto Dh50,000 which also includes freezing of licences.

Shehi though added that the crane mishap which took place at an under construction Dubai Metro station at the Shaikh Zayed Road on Sunday morning did not come under the civic body's jurisdiction.

"The Dubai Municipality has got a list of consultants and agencies who can certify the machines used in the construction work. The machines include tower cranes, overhead cranes, window and painter cradles, mobile cranes, construction hoist, elevators etc. These agencies have been accredited by the civic body.

"The contractors must ensure that the machines have their certification," the official said.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
SAN FRANCSICO -- Prudential Financial Inc. said late Tuesday it lowered its annual dividend by about 50% to 58 cents from a previous dividend of $1.15. The dividend is payable on Dec. 19 to shareholders of record as of Nov. 24.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   
news roundup

russia may be about to devalue the rouble...
link

article on road-building in china but caterpillar aren't doing to good there...
link

a lehman brothers fly on the wall or what they want you to think...
link

another bank goes under...
link

famous last words...
link

pakistan approaches imf for a war (sorry, i mean a loan)...
link

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   
this is an excellent thread about GM....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   
market-ticker.denninger.net...

"the role of the government is to pretend to...."

FAIL: One Word For Them All
Paulson, Bernanke, Geithner, Congress.

President Bush.

And if he doesn't get on top of this, President-Elect Obama.

Let us begin by noting that President-Elect Obama voted for the $700 billion bailout - The "No Banker Left Hungry Act" - while the rest of America literally was losing their jobs and homes.

Yesterday we learned that Fannie Mae lost $29 billion in the third quarter, most of it by admitting to what they knew back in the first quarter - that a huge tax credit they had would be worthless.

Of course they didn't admit this at the time, even though I and others pointed it out.

Why aren't the former executives in prison for that bit of book-cooking?

American Express had a petition approved to become a bank holding company. Why? How about a bit of truth here Amex? Do you intend to toss bad credit-card debt on the taxpayer's back and cover it with a TARP?

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   

There has been some very economically telling news today..

that will develop into an exclusive page.

The page will only be accessible for a few hours on..

November 14 2008.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by soulrider

Well, here's my guess: Paulson's buying the banks with the money earmarked for bad debt. It's all smoke and mirrors. These folks just can't be as dumb as they are acting.

www.reuters.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
i keep getting kicked out of the chat. oh well.

i'm crashing out. thanks for chatting ya'll.

www.ft.com...

Russian trading halted after 12% drop

By Charles Clover and Isabel Gorst in Moscow and Paul J Davies in London

Published: November 12 2008 18:30 | Last updated: November 12 2008 18:30

Russian shares sank sharply on Wednesday before trading was halted as investors digested lower oil prices, uncertainty over the rouble, and worries about the Kremlin’s interference in the economy.

The price of insuring Russian debt soared as credit market sentiment turned dramatically against Russia and some of its leading companies.

Russia’s RTS stock exchange index fell 12.5 per cent in the first three hours of the session before trading was suspended for the rest of the day. Trading was halted on the more liquid Micex stock exchange on Tuesday following a steep slide and it remained closed on Wednesday. Both exchanges are scheduled to reopen on Thursday.

[edit on 12-11-2008 by shermanium]

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join